When you try to find a new video but you found an old video instead and it hit you in the heart because you miss this kind of moment the most. The way JY look at ZZ and smile when he's singing HB for him. The way JY patted ZZ's back when he's finished singing happy birthday to him. Stopppp

tumblr_lvx508vOWj1qi59xn_zpsd527a7ca.gif

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I forgot who updated about the facebook and dvd thing but apparently they're taking pre-order for the DVD from 30/4 until 10/5!! Not sure if it'll be opened to foreigners, though :tears:

Read on Weibo that CJD told there's no confirmation of DVD release and fansites have been sharing pics of fake DVDs to raise alert to other fans.

There're also no news/announcement from VNFC here too, IF there's pre-order, we (Vietnamese) would get fanatic already. Keep calm tho

• Like 8

Zhou Zhou what are you doing to my heart... am dying of all the cuteness and innocence overload.. Way to go Zhou Meow... I really wanna see him act in a romantic comedy or a good action flick...can't wait to see him in some big production on the big screen..

And yes once again he has induced in me the long supressed cannibal instincts I really wanna eat him...:P

@ximichemawesome video spams for poor souls like me who really couldn't access Weibo. Thank you sweetie..

@alvinboi and @ryokisethank you for the translations.. 

JY really knows not how to dance.. Ha ha ha... he is dorky with his moves as ever...

Naughty @guhai you had me gasping for air.. I thought something more was coming but gosh... you had me fooled...

@aeislaeighamazing fan art..

Keep it coming people. Thanks a lot...

Lastly where are you @gayyoxx? Missing for two days straight else I always find you here...hope you are busy with something and all is well..

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, _supermai said:

ZZ needs our help!

VOTE FOR ZZ LET HIM WIN ALONG WITH JY!

Yes, ZZ the cat wants you to vote for him.

as of 11:13 GMT, Johnny is #1 with 551469 :D while ZZ is in #5 with 550888.

Yes cat, your servant shall vote for him. Done! xD

Edit: JY is at 3rd place while ZZ is at 5th. The vote count differs by less than 3000 among the top 5. Let's keep voting~  http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

Hah. I thought I copied the voting URL but I didn't. I pasted this at first. But I'll leave it. It's one of my top 3 favorite DOTS OST. Enjoy it as you vote~

• Like 7

LINK TO RE-WATCH IQIYI GUYS!!!

http://www.iqiyi.com/yinyue/yinyuebang.html

just bear with the ads

If anyone could share the .mp4 link, I'll spam you endlessly!!

OMFGGG I was dying waiting for these pics like agesss

006qUX9Cgw1f2smhqjmjkj315o1qi7mo.jpg

Cr on pic

[Updating Fanacc]

saying, spend too much for BAZAAR Mag and just 2 pic of ZZ,  (and not just himself tho)

lol, I pity you OP

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Few random parts from the IQIYI livestream just now:

Zhouzhou when he was at rebellious phase, he would skip classes, escapes from school by climbing over the walls/fences,play games etc. MC asked who is the one that he will listen to the most/able to talk sense into him when he is being disobedient and ZZ answered that it's his parents. When ZZ skipped class and went out to play, his parents would call and question him "Why arent you in your class? Didn't I send you to class this morning?" then he would panic and confess to them, and then his parents would give him a harsh scolding. His parents would scold him but they wouldn't hit him.

Zhouzhou said that his mom's nagging skills is max (powerful). When she scold/nags at him, he would listen through one ear and out through the other ear.

Because Zhouzhou's university is National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts,so he more or less comes into contact with Chinese opera.ZZ says that although his school isn't big, but you will see people riding motorbikes while holding music swords, meteor hammers and Machete knives in their hands.One look and it's obvious that these people are from his school , not for fight but for performances and the props are wooden made. (Idk why but I find it funny the way he described the students holding "weapons" while riding their motorbikes XD)

MC ask him to showcase a bit of what he learned from Chinese opera class, and Zhouzhou said that he's afraid his teacher would scold him because he hasn't fully mastered it yet. (But he did show it though)

ZZ says that he use the public shower in his school with his roommates and they will sing "Qing ge wang" together while showering, even after finishing their shower, they will still continue singing, only leaving when they are done with the song LOL

ZZ knows about fans teasing him about his selfie skills and he said that he will research and analyze different selfies angles/techniques sent by fans. "Hi everyone, I am Xu WeiZhou who doesn't really knows how to take good selfies"

MC said that when she saw ZZ backstage, she thought he was wearing his usual casual clothes and would change into other "bling bling" outfit for the show but when ZZ walks in to the set, it's still the same casual clothes ahaha

(I am younger than Zhouzhou but I'm like aww whenever he address the female MC as "jie jie" (elder sister), "jie jie, do you have any techniques for taking selfies?" " "jiejie, why aren't you signalling me when to sing?" hahaha)

Yeap, I feel the same for my mum. Lol. Oh so that's why he made those Chinese opera moves in the video. The image of someone carrying swords, machetes and other Chinese opera tools while on a bike is quite terrifying. Gosh. >_< ZZ is so proper-mannered with others while having that adorable look of his. *faint*

For everyone's info: 情歌王 Qíng Gē Wáng is a compilation of more than 20 classic Chinese love songs. Here's the song and video description has the list of song names. :)

• Like 10