I am curious, how does Chinese govt consider cases like this?

Just ban the series/products and be done with it, or do they take more drastic action, such as (God forbid!) criminalise everyone involved?

If it is the first, there is a chance (albeit slim?) that the producers will keep producing the DVDs, and maybe move to Hong Kong/Taiwan/somewhere else. But if it is the second...

I don't know anything about Chinese, so please bear with me :)

• Like 2

They just uploaded the trailer for the next episode on their official YouTube channel. Under the description they posted a message which says: the next episode will be uploaded on 00:00 24 of Feb, and to pay attention to this channel as it's the only one broadcasting it. Looks like the rest of the episodes will be uploaded here :)

• Like 12

Just now, lancei said:

I just want to send support to CJD right now. I hope she is coping well and will find a way thru all this mess. :(

It's horrible to everyone involved in the production. Their hard work will disappear just like that. They would also make a huge loss if they were not allowed to sell the DVDs.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

They just uploaded the trailer for the next episode on their official YouTube channel. Under the description they posted a message which says: the next episode will be uploaded on 00:00 24 of Feb, and to pay attention to this channel as it's the only one broadcasting it. Looks like the rest of the episodes will be uploaded here :)

YUS!

I cant wait! there is light at the end of the tunnel!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lalatelev said:

I am very thankful for what they are doing!! Now time to sell the copy right DvD to a producer from an open-minded region!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

They'd release it online just like Counter Attack... but I don't know how this will affect the selling of the DVD.. Will the government ban it as well? This is nightmare.... NIGHTMARE!!!! 

Counter Attack videos were also taken down... smh.. But Counter Attack I can understand a bit because it contains more smuts than Heroin.. But just because Heroin is more popular and more recognised, they started to take action and eventually got ban :( 

Who are the 'they'? Sigh.. This is already a web seriesssss... If the studio/ they can't upload on non-traditional video-sharing platforms, there are nowhere else they can put the series on...

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

Ok to lighten up the mood of this nightmare....

Don't read if you don't wanna know the ending... 

Spoiler

Guhai's dad went to see Luoyin and told him that he doesn't like them getting together. Upon hearing that, Luoyin got frustrated and ran away. Guhai is actually preparing to propose to Luoyin when this happened. In order to propose Luoyin and console him, he spent a huge amount of money (billion yuan) to buy light bulbs to decorate and arrange it as "Please marry me". The light bulb writing is so huge it can be seen by Luoyin who was flying the helicopter. He was so touched by it and cried... He flew down and they both hugged each other...

The marriage ceremony is held pretty big with parents, relatives & friends from both sides coming to celebrate. So it's not some sort of a secret anymore... The best thing is... you know how in Chinese custom, the groom goes to get the bride (my friend doesn't even know what it is called even if she's a Chinese lol)... So Guhai went to get Luoyin... but after that, Luoyin also went to get Guhai huhuhuhu. So basically there's no really I'm a husband, you're a wife thing. They're both equal. 

My thoughts: Ahhh.. When I first heard it from my friend.. Why Luoyin is always like that?? Why he always keep silent and just run away.... He should've discussed what Guhai's father told him with Guhai instead of running away.... But the proposal is sweet... Guhai is sooooo romantic!!!! This can only happen in drama or novel *sigh*

I'll just add the link here to those who wanted to know one of the reason why Guhai is very determined to get married to Luoyin: HERE

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Who are the 'they'? Sigh.. This is already a web seriesssss... If the studio/ they can't upload on non-traditional video-sharing platforms, there are nowhere else they can put the series on...

Chai Jidan's team and Taobao website? The only official site that sold the Counter Attack DVD.

9 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Ok to lighten up the mood of this nightmare....

Don't read if you don't wanna know the ending... 

Hidden Content

He is technique LY's step-farther, future father-in-law and commander, I can see how it is hard to have an argument with such person.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I want to see BLY in pilot dress....the series should continue no matter the obstacles...its their right..Seriously if the series is banned then freedom in china is too much costly...

It's not the freedom of the person, it's the freedom of the State . Individual needs are overridden by those of the community. The people's needs are decided by the government. Freedom is in the eye of the beholder. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mym999 said:

I want to see BLY in pilot dress....the series should continue no matter the obstacles...its their right..Seriously if the series is banned then freedom in china is too much costly...

Ahahaha!! :w00t:

FB_IMG_1452103046842.jpg

• Like 11