It's nearly morning where I live but instead of sleeping I decided to rewatch Addicted, because you know some research purpose. I am waaay in too deep and there's no going back now, am I? 

on a side note I want to delete BLY's mom character so bad, her existence irritates me. Esp on ep 14(?) when she barged to GH apartment and all. GH-BLY showering together kinda make up for the annoyance and makes me wonder, did something happen in the shower according to the novel or nothing happened? BLY's mom statement that they took so long in the shower sent my mind off somewhere very very inappropriate (but very nice too)

• Like 8

1 minute ago, poetato said:

Ion a side note I want to delete BLY's mom character so bad, her existence irritates me. Esp on ep 14(?) when she barged to GH apartment and all. GH-BLY showering together kinda make up for the annoyance and makes me wonder, did something happen in the shower according to the novel or nothing happened? BLY's mom statement that they took so long in the shower sent my mind off somewhere very very inappropriate (but very nice too)

From what I remembered, yes, something happened in the shower according to the novel. I think the translation/comparison for this episode can be read, the link is on the 1st page hehe

• Like 7

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

From what I remembered, yes, something happened in the shower according to the novel. I think the translation/comparison for this episode can be read, the link is on the 1st page hehe

SOMETHING DID HAPPEN! Don't look for it! Just don't @poetato

• Like 8

I can't remember for the life of me that there's a comparison post, I'll make sure to read it. thanks for the info! :cookie:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Will tonight be my confession night because honestly I always watch this scene every single night before I go to sleep, and like you, I find this as his sexiest side as BLY

ahahaha, I sometimes like to read the ++18  translation at night. What do you think of his second sexiest? 

7 minutes ago, poetato said:

It's nearly morning where I live but instead of sleeping I decided to rewatch Addicted, because you know some research purpose. I am waaay in too deep and there's no going back now, am I? 

on a side note I want to delete BLY's mom character so bad, her existence irritates me. Esp on ep 14(?) when she barged to GH apartment and all. GH-BLY showering together kinda make up for the annoyance and makes me wonder, did something happen in the shower according to the novel or nothing happened? BLY's mom statement that they took so long in the shower sent my mind off somewhere very very inappropriate (but very nice too)

Hi @poetato, it helps a lot going to the first page of this forum, there you can get all necessary informations. The answer to your question is in the COMPARISON BETWEEN WEB SERIES & NOVEL. I think @alvinboi had made the excerpt of that episode. There's ton of infos too in the first page of this forum. I started from there, and was so happy with all of those. And can't thank enough people who took the time to translated and give us the links.

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, Scandani said:

My favorite BLY's scene was the uncut scene of what come after he kissed the drunk GH but after that GH still managed to flipped him, and opened his shirt lustfully. Annd there, we got the sexiest, "waiting to happen", full of anticipation face of BLY. That's just darn sexy. oooh ahhh. waiting for husband opening his tshirt. That look of anticipation of his beloved comes his way is gorgeous. damn, wife is so sexy!

Oh yeah! This scene! Zhouzhou -ahem- BLY's eyes were glazy with lust and all... I think in the series, this is the only BLY sexy face that we see?

Spoiler

- Hepatitis B night, when GH masturbated BLY, got cut completely.

- Night at BLY's house after GH kissed BLY's injured foot, I don't think this is included in the series *booo*

- Christmast Eve, got cut but we see the BTS that you posted here.

- after GY visited GH's house and they were horsing around, I don't think this is included in the series too *double boo*

- car scene got cut

The shower part maybe sexy but after seeing ZZ's "showering" at Men's UNO promo vid, the shower scene at the series look tame LOL.

edit: after watching JY's VIVO interview, OMG, he needs to leave singing to ZZ, LOL. Or at least duet with ZZ ;)  His voice is deep and warm but his tempo is messed up! And what's that song that he sings? :P 

Edited by gayyoxx
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh yeah! This scene! Zhouzhou -ahem- BLY's eyes were glazy with lust and all... I think in the series, this is the only BLY sexy face that we see?

Hide contents

- Hepatitis B night, when GH masturbated BLY, got cut completely.

- Night at BLY's house after GH kissed BLY's injured foot, I don't think this is included in the series *booo*

- Christmast Eve, got cut but we see the BTS that you posted here.

- after GY visited GH's house and they were horsing around, I don't think this is included in the series too *double boo*

- car scene got cut

The shower part maybe sexy but after seeing ZZ's "showering" at Men's UNO promo vid, the shower scene at the series look tame LOL.

Not that I don't believe you or such, but please give me link or pics from  your list Hahaahaha. Am kidding.

This is because I do not remember number 2 and number 4. I have seen so much BTS, and my file still in rambles. Pleaseeeee give me link, what did they do that night after GH channeling his fetish over BLY's feet?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ximichem said:

SOMETHING DID HAPPEN! Don't look for it! Just don't @poetato

@ximichem I WENT THROUGH IT JUST NOW AND I HAD TO BITE ON MY PILLOW TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM SCREAAMING HELP ME but seriously the mental image is so nice im so glad its not even funny im grinning from ear to ear

12 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Hi @poetato, it helps a lot going to the first page of this forum, there you can get all necessary informations. The answer to your question is in the novel comparison to the drama. I think @alvinboi had made the excerpt of that episode. There's ton of infos too in the first page of this forum. I started from there, and was so happy with all of those. And can't thank enough people who took the time to translated and give us the links.

@Scandani thank you for pointing that out! i went through the first page when i discovered this forum and read all the novel spoilers bcs i want to delete SH from their life but i did skip the comparison, should've read them all. thanks once again! :)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Not that I don't believe you or such, but please give me link or pics from  your list Hahaahaha. Am kidding.

This is because I do not remember number 2 and number 4. I have seen so much BTS, and my file still in rambles. Pleaseeeee give me link, what did they do that night after GH channeling his fetish over BLY's feet?

The number 2 (after kissing BLY's foot) and number 4 (after GY left GH's house) are either cut out from the aired series OR were not filmed at all. So, sorry no photos for us :( 

Spoiler

After GH kissed BLY's feet, they then masturbated each other. Previously, on Hep B night, only GH masturbated BLY. This is the very first time BLY did some reciprocal act to GH.

After GY left the house and they finished fooling around, IIRC, GH gave BLY oral s*x.

These are in the novel but I am not sure whether these scenes are cut from the aired series and will be in the mythical uncut DVD or entirely left out/not being filmed.

• Like 10

So guys, I have this crazy idea to show our support to ZZ. A few days earlier, some fans donated to a charity for homeless cats and dogs under ZZ and JY's name and it's a great way to help the boys' image. I wonder if we ifans can set up a donation like that under ZZ's name ? It would have more impact since we are international fans.Does anyone know how to set up one ? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, ximichem said:

p/s: I'm in the library, and since the wifi runs brilliantly, I decide to surf Weibo for a while, sneakily checking around me *guilty mode on* Anw here's the story, a guy sits next to me, idk but I have a feeling he's occasionally glancing on my laptop, and rapidly finishes his snacks and water lollllll idk, did I do something wrong?

He senses that he will be in deep trouble if he continues glancing with what you are doing,

Like an addiction he starts to feel inside, makes him question everything he has known about himself.

Spoiler

Like: Why am I attracted? No, I have girlfriend. But the men! They are so seductive! :w00t:

He placed an end to a possible enlightening event in his life. Too bad. HAHA

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

The number 2 (after kissing BLY's foot) and number 4 (after GY left GH's house) are either cut out from the aired series OR were not filmed at all. So, sorry no photos for us :( 

Hide contents

After GH kissed BLY's feet, they then masturbated each other. Previously, on Hep B night, only GH masturbated BLY. This is the very first time BLY did some reciprocal act to GH.

After GY left the house and they finished fooling around, IIRC, GH gave BLY oral s*x.

These are in the novel but I am not sure whether these scenes are cut from the aired series and will be in the mythical uncut DVD or entirely left out/not being filmed.

I really want to see the series as a whole, and also the novel. If they ever published that in English, I might get much more understanding. Like right now

Spoiler

I do not know when is their first intimate scene, and how many are there. From the masturbating each other, or oral each other, who's doing who's? whatttt?

I feel like am really behind in this, since I only got hooked on this last Thursday, and look at me all over the forum everyday, spamming you guys with my nonsenses out of my happiness meeting people who shares the same interest.

I need to go back and re-read the whole translation + the comparison and maybe make a folder so I understand the full details of their interactions. And up to now, I still want to read the translation of the rape scene, solely to decide how rough and how graphic it is since it seems so rough that it left out out of the translation. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Because of @poetato I went back reading all the spoilers and comparison once again and I.... I....

(pushes away dirty thoughts)

CJD please we need season 2 so bad now, don't play push and pull with me

@kmmyzz should I be sorry bcs you need to push away dirty thoughts or should I be glad because now I am not alone reading all the spoilers and having a magnificent mental image? hehe :phew::phew:  their role play is everything i need and i don't need because i read that at the gym and i spitted my water im not lying 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Because of @poetato I went back reading all the spoilers and comparison once again and I.... I....

(pushes away dirty thoughts)

CJD please we need season 2 so bad now, don't play push and pull with me

Please list all of their intimate scenes :wub: in chronological order :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scandani said:

I really want to see the series as a whole, and also the novel. If they ever published that in English, I might get much more understanding. Like right now

Hide contents

I do not know when is their first intimate scene, and how many are there. From the masturbating each other, or oral each other, who's doing who's? whatttt?

I feel like am really behind in this, since I only got hooked on this last Thursday, and look at me all over the forum everyday, spamming you guys with my nonsenses out of my happiness meeting people who shares the same interest.

I need to go back and re-read the whole translation + the comparison and maybe make a folder so I understand the full details of their interactions. And up to now, I still want to read the translation of the rape scene, solely to decide how rough and how graphic it is since it seems so rough that it left out out of the translation. 

The rape scene is so graphic, very graphic that I feel the pain that BLY felt :( I can't seem to find the proper translation for it, and I only read the one my friend translated. I asked him to include every single word and to explain whatever happening the exact or almost the smae like CJD did and man oh man. Pity BLY :tears: (since I'm imagining BLY as ZZ and GH as JY, it feels so real that I'm trying to imagine ZZ's expressions for the rape scene)

• Like 9

The rape scene is so graphic, very graphic that I feel the pain that BLY felt :( I can't seem to find the proper translation for it, and I only read the one my friend translated. I asked him to include every single word and to explain whatever happening the exact or almost the smae like CJD did and man oh man. Pity BLY :tears: (since I'm imagining BLY as ZZ and GH as JY, it feels so real that I'm trying to imagine ZZ's expressions for the rape scene)

Can you send me that translation to my inbox please? I really really want to read it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Hide contents

I wouldn't believe it if you say you just got hooked last Thursday because you sound so level headed and wise and have a deep understanding of both Addicted and JY-ZZ. I am actually quite curious about it too! It sounds so bad but it peak my interest in a way. @Scandani

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Reveal hidden contents

In an interview CJD said that there are three intimate scenes in the series. 

Spoiler

So I assume:

- Hep B masturbating scene

- Something after the foot kissing scene (seeing BLY reaction after a sharp cut in the scene I am afraid it won't be anything like in the novel. I am kind of disappointed because the intimate scene in the novel is so damn hot. In the ep maybe there are only few kisses and GH climbing on top of BLY and after that comes the scene when BLY pushes him away and sits up) 

- Xmas night scene

I don't think the car kiss or the heavy breathing part counts as an intimate scene as we can't see anything, just hear that they are aroused and obviously enjoying themselves very much. 

• Like 10