12 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I think the weibo user 鯨魚仙桃粥 could not upload the video for some reason. I quote her status at 10.37pm, "看來今晚這毒是放不了了" (c.f. screenshot: 放毒).

Went to the user's page and I think I watched the video that @ayasdai mentioned, it's just a fanmade mv... (weeps)

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, sixte said:

Yes, informative though dated. But in my mind, the arguments for banning are rather on what social and political criticism are in CJD's story : involving high-ranking Army-General's family and corruption all around !

The banning would not be on bl, so. Another question is : is-it on "gay" attitude as understood in western way of life ? If it is the case, then it cannot apply to Addicted, because there is absolutely no such "gay attitude" in it.

That would do it. Any negative view of the Chinese military is a direct reflection on the Chinese government and they certainly wouldn't like that. However, they're never going to admit that in public, so they might just be using the "bl" angle as a convenient excuse to get "Addicted" banned. 

• Like 3

Just now, ayasdai said:

Thanks for checking it out! And sorry for the misleading information:vicx:. *runs and hides*

No it's okay! It's full of half-naked JY and ZZ so it was such an eye candy xD

• Like 6

I've been having this crazy thought today that with all the challenges facing JY-ZZ, they'll take an 8 year break soon from each other, and when they meet each other, times would have changed so much that they get the fairytale ending they so deserve!

• Like 7

Seems like it's not us (international fans) that speculated about JY's breathing faster in the bts scene of him flirting with ZZ :phew:

You can watch the video that C-fans made here (practically just some slow-mo and zooming at his chest)

• Like 13

7 hours ago, Scandani said:

OMG I want to scream with all of the new pictures and vids and theories!!!!!

but, real life calling. So, am gonna be off for more hours and back to savor, save pics, join all the discussions and also make some screenshots for you @sixte. I love you guys.

So nice of you, Scandani.

In reply, anticipating, I noticed a goody for you .

In Ep. 12, at 21.16 >sq, you will find nice "feminine" faces of GH.
And at 13/15.37, an hilarious reaction BLY has when Hai tells him
- I am also a regular man
to say that, if only sex was concerned, he could do it with a girl. And then the offended reaction of BLY !!!!
To me it is exactly the contrary in the « real » (fictionalized) world of JY-ZZ. I mean I cannot imagine ZZ affected to see JY "going at girls" as he does, for sure, and at high rate !

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Seems like it's not us (international fans) that speculated about JY's breathing faster in the bts scene of him flirting with ZZ :phew:

You can watch the video that C-fans made here (practically just some slow-mo and zooming at his chest)

that bts scene was the reason i watched Addicted and i couldnt help thinking about that for days, I thought i was imagining things :crazy:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's still cute face after sucking a lemon...

Hide contents

Yes, bits of lemon are ok when eating spaghettis (Italian but "à la chinoise".

When raw-sucked like that, it is acid, but still it makes our Johnny have this lip folding so characteristic of him anticipating pleasure.

• Like 4

Ugh... I need my dose of JY-ZZ lovely moments. A new one. I have abused their Happy Camp slow mo video until every time i heard that BoA's song, I can replay their movements in my mind (and my mind turns that song into a happy one!) 

I don't know how I can stand the waiting time until 16 April. I am having withdrawal period here. :bawling:

Spoiler

And I am truly afraid of what will happen to myself after Thailand fan meeting LOL.

• Like 17

9 hours ago, _Nao_ said:

They said that the actors of Addicted don't have any resource or anyone behind to help them and push them in the entertainment industry (which is different from the Go Princess Go actor and actress, they already have a foundation and resources before they acted in that webseries). The "bloggers" also said that while the relationship of Xu WeiZhou, Lin FengSong and Chen Wen with CJD's company is pretty good, Huang Jing Yu is in bad terms with this company. That's why he did not sign a management contract with them after the series end.

I also heard this (a few people mentioned it in passing), but was not able to dig any deeper.  Anyone can shed some light into this?  

JY is the type to walk his own path.  He's not going to let anyone stick him inside a box (signing a contract would go against his sense of personal freedom).  Perhaps he was pressured to sign for CJD's company and refused, so that is where this rumor of the 'bad terms with CJD's co' came from.  

8 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

Well, as you might aware, HJY first got his popularity from his role as Gu Hai in Addicted series. After the series, HJY started to have his own career (reality show, interview, etc.,) when not under contract with CJD's company and he mentioning Addicted might be considered trying to exploit Addicted's fame to promote his career as individual (see how fangirls gone insane with YuZhou, I can understand where this comes from). 

Actually, even HJY seems not too sure about his career yet, he handles things better than XWZ, more levelheaded and smart. You can tell from the way he chooses his projects for future development. Maybe he has a gift for the business.

I can see where you got this and I do agreed with it.  This goes way back to when JY appear as a model in the, 'I'm a great beauty' program.  He Jiong (also host of happy camp) commented that he was hard to talk to because every time they asked him a question, he would always give short and straight answers.  I believe this is JY's way of trying not to draw any attention to himself since he is there as the 'model' and not as a guest.  So it makes sense if he is against exploiting Addicted's fame and milking it for what its worth.  However, if you dig deeper, you'll see that JY is the force behind the YuZhou shipper.  He has been caught several time searching/watching/liking ZZ related things on weibo.  He commented on ZZ's post for Moonlight (in fact there were several exchanges of posts between them before it was deleted and all we have left now was his initial post that praised the song (we have screenshots to prove this!)).  He also posted the bent pipes photos as a reaction to ZZ's answer to the straight question, he liked ZZ's HC photo.  He actions can be use to negate your theory but I think the truth is that he and ZZ are actually in a very good relationship no matter which company they sign or did not sign.  

As for you second comment, I completely agreed.  JY is more level headed and he has a superior business sense.  In fact, a semi-popular soothsayer blogger posted the following:

hjy.png
If he goes the business route, he's going to make the industry, will be quite successful.  At this moment, JY's path isn't very clear, but if you give him a couple of months to handle the fame and pressure, I bet you, he'll start to think about what his future plans are.  

5 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

@gayyoxx

By saying HJY smart, I didn't mean to say XWZ is not smart. But he did have bad choice though.

XWZ's bad choice doesn't lie with his album or his line of work but his choice of company to sign contract with. 

XWZ signed his contract with CJD's company right after Addicted and later, with Enlight media. in a multilateral contract. 

So, his future looks more secured, right? Enlight media is quite big company, and CJD's company is a new one so she would concentrate on promoting XWZ, the most promising artist she's got. 

But is that really so?

Just give a honest answer.

It seems I'm filling this thread with negativity again. Sorry about that. Maybe it's because I'm more on the serious side, not too immersed in a world of love.

JY = street smart, ZZ = book smart.  Very different ideas when they apply this to life situations.  JY will think more with a realistic mindset, while ZZ will think more with an idealistic mindset (have an idea of where he wants to be, but doesn't necessary take into accounts all the little details that will need to factor into it).  I do agreed with you that ZZ rushed to sign with CJD's company, it is part of his idealistic way of thinking.  

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I also heard this (a few people mentioned it in passing), but was not able to dig any deeper.  Anyone can shed some light into this?  

JY is the type to walk his own path.  He's not going to let anyone stick him inside a box (signing a contract would go against his sense of personal freedom).  Perhaps he was pressured to sign for CJD's company and refused, so that is where this rumor of the 'bad terms with CJD's co' came from.  

My own personal view is that this is just rumor and nothing more. But, if there is "bad terms" between them, then i doubt if CJD or JY are ever going to talk about it. 

The proof for me, will be when Season 2 get rolling and we see if the cast are going to be the same as Season 1. 

If JY is in Season 2 then we'll know for sure, because no actor is going to work for a company that he's on "bad terms" with.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Scandani said:

Sorry for that empty thread. I have a glitch, can't delete the quote and can't write anything from my laptop.

@sixte I can not put you on quote but this is what you wrote me:

I know you are rather Whale-oriented, but for a change, could you please try to capture some of ZZ's beauty. His face.

I find the most beautiful BLY’s face of the whole series is at 11/5.40 >sq., when he is handed Hai’s letter-study, particularly when he discovers the care Hai had made to cover entire pages with the three names of his love. It is also such a touching scene !
Not only GH, but the camera also fell in love with that face.

The proof of his indeniable skill as an actor. A man with so many talents !

Okay, I managed to get some screenshots, but not very sure which part you enjoyed the most because ZZ is handsome from every angle :P

So I am giving you everything I can captured from that scene

Hide contents

Notice the different expression this beautiful boy has? From surpised

Now his face getting soften. seeing that big tiger is just softie plushie for him

I think this scene also the scene that he realized Da Hai loves him, though he still can not adopt the idea that that big guy love him.

And now, back to my bias, baby whale and his wifey in their sexiest role play

From a flirtatious gaze and tone 

To this! Look at that gaze. I would just surrender, and said come!!! take me!!!

#lalalaalalala

Yes, thank you for giving that to the Thread ! His beauty is irradiant.

Note : I anticipated this nice gift and already pointed a goody for your Whale taste in a previous message. If you did not get it, let me know.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

At that time, he knows that Guhai likes Luoyin BUT I don't think he knows to what extent their relationship was because Luoyin still treated Guhai as his enemy. This latest translation by @fingersandpaws seems to be taken place in chapter 100++ and above. Youqi's internal conflict and trying to restrain himself from doing anything to Luoyin by telling himself that Luoyin just mistook him as Guhai means he knows that Guhai and Luoyin are now an item/a couple. Because Luoyin's habit of sleeping naked and calling Guhai's name in his sleep means they're not just bros anymore... So I just want to know at which point he realises that both of them are an item or what event that caused him to realise that, just like how he was aware that Guhai likes Luoyin.

@Aziqatullah Priyandra Maszimqo

The rule of the FM will be announced on 8th of April. If they don't allow camera... I can sneak in phone but my phone doesn't have a super zoom function, well I think no other mobile phones have the capability of super zoom when sitting at my place lol. But gonna stalk them at the airport though. However, some of you don't like airport photos so not sure how is it going to be then.. I'm also still trying to figure out the fastest way to upload them and post them here. Hopefully I can snap some nice photo of them as a good memory but I bet there are gonna be a lot of fans at the airport >_> My friend read on the Chinese forum that some Chinese fans are going as well. My guess: Timeless Whale, Secret J, Timmy&Johnny, TIGERTEETH. Those hardcore shippers. See it's cool innit that fans from all over the world came to the FM....

@ayasdai I think you didn't miss anything. The discussion was between me and my friend in RL. LOL. Not here though.

I show the rule in groups.  This like person already buy the ticket  the FM he or she like from Thailand.@gayyoxx. Is nice u if can sneak in it. I'm screaming  cz almost lose hope to see them. Thanks to you all.@skeletonworks

• Like 1