11 minutes ago, Aziqatullah Priyandra Maszimqo said:

Someone or somebody can tell if is true if the fanmeting in Thailand can't carry handphone,camera, or anything that can is  able use taking pictures of video? 

Well usually even if an event's rule said no camera etc, you still get pictures from that event, right? Just sneak in your camera or wtv gadget you have ;)

I always hear Bangkok is the easiest venue to sneak in cameras anyway

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Aziqatullah Priyandra Maszimqo said:

Someone or somebody can tell if is true if the fanmeting in Thailand can't carry handphone,camera, or anything that can is  able use taking pictures of video? 

That's what i read on an Instagram comment but not sure if it's true or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

As long as you're willing to get a job and help with the bills :lol: 

I'll be your daughter and help with the bills bcs you are probably the most open minded parents I know and im exactly your son age ; ;

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

ZhouZhou's morning call:

(Credit: Panda Wings 2)

P.s. Does anyone knows where to boost the viewership?

YYT really know how to rile up fans. Haha. Yummy good night call.
View here, I'm not sure how the view count is counted though. They said view for some mins and refresh. The problem is, it is really hard to view the video for me. Doesn't run or always stopped in the middle.
http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/h5/2536707

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

P.s. Does anyone knows where to boost the viewership?

I think you need to watch ZZ's latest interview through the TV's official channel? They also said that Walk Slowly MV will be aired on their channel exclusively at first.

10 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

https://youtu.be/0ocrQ_wkWd8?t=16

00:16: JY: And today, I'm also your boyfriend 

Sorry ZZ, "Hot guys belong to everyone"

ZZ: It's alright. You can have his voice for one minute. I still have his heart for the life time.

:wub:

• Like 14

I think there was a leak again, but now the vid has been deleted. I can't entirely get my head around this position though...lol 

This must be one of the long version of the rehearsals, as ZZ has his sweater on. 

Spoiler

afb7db98a9014c08ad40b1000d7b02087af4f4b5

EDIT: Maybe it is reuploded again, but I can't search by chinese characters and on the Chinese forum they never post any link only screenshots. (however I can't confirm 100% that this vid contains unseen scenes. Chinese fans commented sex)

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Reading from estreline's translation, I think YQ already knew that since the beginning (GH buying BLY breakfast). YQ in the novel is very perceptive, maybe because he also adores BLY.

First reaction: really?

Second reaction: who in their right mind will obey that restriction!? (IF that is true)

Third reaction: how the heck the organiser will enforce this rule!? Full body check each fan!? (IF that is true)

:huh:

At that time, he knows that Guhai likes Luoyin BUT I don't think he knows to what extent their relationship was because Luoyin still treated Guhai as his enemy. This latest translation by @fingersandpaws seems to be taken place in chapter 100++ and above. Youqi's internal conflict and trying to restrain himself from doing anything to Luoyin by telling himself that Luoyin just mistook him as Guhai means he knows that Guhai and Luoyin are now an item/a couple. Because Luoyin's habit of sleeping naked and calling Guhai's name in his sleep means they're not just bros anymore... So I just want to know at which point he realises that both of them are an item or what event that caused him to realise that, just like how he was aware that Guhai likes Luoyin.

@Aziqatullah Priyandra Maszimqo

The rule of the FM will be announced on 8th of April. If they don't allow camera... I can sneak in phone but my phone doesn't have a super zoom function, well I think no other mobile phones have the capability of super zoom when sitting at my place lol. But gonna stalk them at the airport though. However, some of you don't like airport photos so not sure how is it going to be then.. I'm also still trying to figure out the fastest way to upload them and post them here. Hopefully I can snap some nice photo of them as a good memory but I bet there are gonna be a lot of fans at the airport >_> My friend read on the Chinese forum that some Chinese fans are going as well. My guess: Timeless Whale, Secret J, Timmy&Johnny, TIGERTEETH. Those hardcore shippers. See it's cool innit that fans from all over the world came to the FM....

@ayasdai I think you didn't miss anything. The discussion was between me and my friend in RL. LOL. Not here though.

26 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

YYT really know how to rile up fans. Haha. Yummy good night call.
View here, I'm not sure how the view count is counted though. They said view for some mins and refresh. The problem is, it is really hard to view the video for me. Doesn't run or always stopped in the middle.
http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/h5/2536707

I can't even get the website to load. It could be my WiFi problem or their server's slow processing. Idk. Oh well. Thanks for your info though. ^^

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I think there was a leak again, but now the vid has been deleted. I can't entirely get my head around this position though...lol 

This must be one of the long version of the rehearsals, as ZZ has his sweater on. 

Hide contents

EDIT: Maybe it is reuploded again, but I can't search by chinese characters and on the Chinese forum they never post any link only screenshots. (however I can't confirm 100% that this vid contains unseen scenes. Chinese fans commented sex)

Now we need Chinese expert to decipher the Chinese characters on the screenshot and help us search for it but holy f sex scene

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

That's only one of the many, many, many things we like about you  :lol:

Thank you for all of your work to feed our imaginations and continued love of the story and 'the boys'! :heart::heart::heart:

:bawling::heart::cookie: Edit: @sohocomo Holy, I just realized I'm younger than your son then (and ZZ) :flushed:

2 hours ago, palz4u said:

First the video then this bombshell... I was literally almost sure to be thrown out of the bus if I hadn't reached my stop on time...

Awesome satisfying end to a wonderful story...

I feel so content and full of eternal bliss...  

Thanks @guhai for the translation..:wub:

Isn't it?! :lol: Had to calm myself down first after reading it the first time so that I could translate it without throwing my laptop across the room in excitement. (No problem!)

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, guhai said:

:bawling::heart::cookie: Edit: @sohocomo Holy, I just realized I'm younger than your son then :flushed:

You're younger than me then :o But but but you sound so wise, I really thought you're older than me! (I pretty much sound childish most of the times but I look old lol)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, purpleedamame said:
14 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

1. I don't know if the Chinese government ever gave an exact reason why they decided to issue the ban on Addicted. Maybe someone can provide more accurate information. My own view is that they're using Addicted as an excuse to ban all gay related dramas.

11 hours ago, purpleedamame said:

Here's a good commentary on the issue with sources: https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/epic-post-4-did-censors-ban-homosexuality/

Yes, informative though dated. But in my mind, the arguments for banning are rather on what social and political criticism are in CJD's story : involving high-ranking Army-General's family and corruption all around !

The banning would not be on bl, so. Another question is : is-it on "gay" attitude as understood in western way of life ? If it is the case, then it cannot apply to Addicted, because there is absolutely no such "gay attitude" in it.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Now we need Chinese expert to decipher the Chinese characters on the screenshot and help us search for it but holy f sex scene

Isn't one of the bts also showed two different take of this scene? One with his sweater on and one without, and then the additional scene was Johnny ended up on top him, while his pants down almost half buttocks, but he has his undie on? 

EDIT: Gah, see that I wrote Johhny instead of Gu Hai hahahaha. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Scandani said:

Isn't one of the bts also showed two different take of this scene? One with his sweater on and one without, and then the additional scene was Johnny ended up on top him, while his pants down almost half buttocks, but he has his undie on? 

EDIT: Gah, see that I wrote Johhny instead of Gu Hai hahahaha. 

As far as I remember, the bts with both scene only showed up to ZZ trying to kiss JY? I think I've only saw caps of ZZ's pants down half buttocks but no videos of it. And the cap shown by @ayasdai looked different from the bts I've seen... but then I have a memory of a gold fish :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think the weibo user 鯨魚仙桃粥 could not upload the video for some reason. I quote her status at 10.37pm, "看來今晚這毒是放不了了" (c.f. screenshot: 放毒).

• Like 6

:heart::cookie:

just dropping by checking some fanarts. thank you for sharing it. and the translations too! thanks you so much. did read much since it's mostly tension? lol. okay hopping & waving good night to all you addicts! **blinks pretty ZZ eyes**

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Maybe we need a FAQ? Then we can point new members there? Not sure how the efficient method on building FAQ, though. Website? IIRC, @skeletonworks and @gashupingo want to build a kind of timeline-related website?

On Madame Figaro's cover: LOL. Why does JY's head turned to ZZ's more than to LW?

@akira1221oor I understand your argument and we will have to see about that on the future.

Ohhhh I feel the pressure hahahahahahahahhaha I can't this weekend and the next weekend too (Thai FM).

For the time being, can we just errr ignore and not reply to all these negative questions/remarks? Like @ayasdai mentioned that was like super old news. I don't think we should engage in this "old" discussion anymore. Those new addicts, if they really wanna know about all those rumours, they can dig them out by browsing each page of this thread. I lost count at how many times I rolled my eyes lately when reading negative comments on this thread.

I know all of us are protective of our boys and I also feel deeply hurt at what some said about our boys, but if we keep on replying to that kind of comment, it will forever go on and on like a vicious cycle. Just let them talk whatever they want. If no one reply, then it will eventually dies down. 

Thanks @aeislaeigh for all the lovely picspam of Johnny and Zhouzhou!!! <3 

I especially like this:

l4hLWIDSmAY9e0FUc.gif

Gimme some Zhouzhou's hairy hands now XDDDDD His hairy leg is okay too if no hands XDDD Gosh I think I know how Johnny felt when he sees Zhouzhou's hairy legs. I just want to tease him so much.