Can someone start a spam on ZZ please? It felt like it has been 100 years I last heard anything from him. As much as I love JY, the emptiness left by ZZ is truly felt. Leaving cookies to anyone who's willing to spam :heart::cookie::cookie::cookie:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Jingyu is just ohmygawdkill me now....

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my, does he need to do that with bedroom voice? I am telling you Jingyu-ah you are lucky that you lives so far away from me, and likewise else there could be me getting restraining order. Edit: this is a delulu land talking, irl I wouldn't even know how to start a convo.

I know now why I do not get withdrawal syndrome from this addiction. Cos am still high. And this forum really give me my daily dosage of dope named Johnny aka baby whale.

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, fingersandpaws said:

OK as requested by the readers, I will translate them in full so here's part 1 of BLY snatching YM's boyfriend. Read it here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/16

After a night of drinking BLY stayed over at YQ's place but poor YQ...... :(

Reveal hidden contents

There’s only one blanket; looks like they would have to squeeze underneath one blanket.

YQ was also tipsy from drinking; he removed his shoes intending to get on the bed when BLY flipped his body and removed his t-shirt and pants, leaving only his underwear. Unconsciously, BLY pushed his underwear to his knees and kicked both of his legs several times, his underwear falling to the bottom of his feet.

At that moment, YQ have yet to cover the blanket over BLY and just like that BLY was naked, lying on the bed casually.

YQ was jolted awake; he stood frozen beside the bed with an overly-shocked expression.

OMG! What’s going on?

You don’t have to give such a big gift the first time you’re staying over at my place do you?

YQ rubbed his dizzy forehead, pounded his flustered chest, hurriedly switched off the lights and climbed into the blankets.

After a while, BLY’s breathing became even. Maybe the effect of the alcohol had just started to slowly take effect, YQ’s consciousness slowly blurred and he fell asleep very quickly.

In the middle of the night, YQ was tormented awake again by the movements beside him.

Because he had been sleeping alone and had drunk some alcohol before sleeping, YQ was almost shocked to death when he just woke up; when did a person popped out beside him? Then he slowly regained his conscious; right, BLY didn’t leave last night.

YQ was still in his thoughts when one of BLY’s legs suddenly poked in between his legs; two warm legs stuck together and YQ’s breathing became uneven. Just so happens, BLY was still moving his leg, perhaps trying to find a comfortable position but he couldn’t find it.

At that moment, YQ’s heart was fighting vigorously; do I push him away or not? Or I should let him fumble and rub till he’s satisfied?

He was still imagining wild things in his mind when BLY suddenly reached his hands underneath his armpits.

YQ was shocked, it wasn’t because he was sensitive but it was because his hands were too cold; they were so icy that it gave YQ goose bumps all over. YQ got up to take a look, BLY was wrapped tightly in the blankets and on the contrary a big piece of his back was exposed on his side. Logically speaking, if he wasn’t cold, why were BLY’s hands so cold?

YQ had no choice but to pull BLY’s hand out and held them in his hands, BLY’s hands were slightly bigger than his; the joints were more distinct, they felt sturdy when clutched in his hands.

Having warmed his hands, his toes were not idle as well; his toes started to crawl along the blankets, looking for territories of warmth and it very naturally moved in between YQ’s legs.

When was this bad habit developed?

YQ scolded while shamelessly enduring, when BLY’s toes dug into the muscle on his leg, YQ almost bled from his nose; BLY looked quite decent usually but why did he become so coquettish in bed?

YQ breathed cautiously, he was afraid that if he had made any big movements, this dude beside him might pull out any unexpected and bad ideas!

“GH……” BLY called vaguely.

YQ was shocked, was he awake or was he speaking in his dreams?

BLY’s hand landed hard on the bridge of YQ’s nose, YQ almost teared from the pain.

“Pour some water for me to drink.” BLY muttered.

YQ rubbed his nose defeated; just say so if you want to pour water, why did you have to punch me?

After he had finished drinking, he put down the cup and collapsed onto YQ, not moving an inch.

He had probably not been awake throughout; the movements were all performed by his instincts.

On the other hand, YQ was suffering. BLY was crushing him, not only was it very heavy, he was also f***ing not wearing any single piece of clothing! His head lay crooked beside his shoulder, his upper bpdy stuck onto him; the most terrible thing was that the soft thing in between his legs was placed on YQ’s stomach just like that, without even a layer of cloth as a barrier. 

What is this?

YQ tried hard to restrain the evil intentions in his head, peeling BLY off his body inch by inch. Once his thoughts started to waver, he would tell himself immediately, ‘His clinginess towards you was all actions of reflex or he had mistook you for GH; don’t do anything stupid, if not you’ll suffer later on!’

After half a night of bitter struggle, YQ finally fell asleep soundly when the sun was almost up.

The next morning......

Reveal hidden contents

In the morning, BLY finally woke up after the alarm clock had gone off for quite some time.

BLY took over the alarm clock, it looked unfamiliar. He then looked at the person beside him, OMG which big celebrity had suddenly climbed into his bed? This unrivalled handsome small face was really an air freshener for such an early morning.

After fiddling with the alarm clock, BLY observed the surroundings and also turned his head to look at YQ. Although he had drunk a little too much last night, he was conscious throughout; basically he had remembered what had happened but he had no recollection of the events after he had slept. The house that YQ had rented was not bad, although it was not as good as their nest, it was way better than the house GH had previously rented.

BLY prepared to wear his clothes and get down the bed however he was dumbfounded when he uncovered the blankets.

F***, where did my underwear go to?

Looking back at YQ, he immediately dismissed his thoughts; why would he take off your underwear for no reason? It must be due to your habit of sleeping naked at home, stripping it as you sleep.

Luckily YQ was a guy, if not the misunderstanding would be huge.

BLY quickly dressed and got out of bed, ran to the washroom to wash up hastily before returning to wake YQ.

YQ looked at BLY with his bleary eyes and asked, “What time is it?”

BLY was tying his shoelaces, without lifting his head he replied, “We’re going to be late.”

YQ dropped his head back onto the pillow; since they’re going to be late anyway, he should just sleep for a while more.

Seeing YQ laying back down, BLY strangled YQ’s neck, pulling him up and snapped at him coldly, “I’m already awake yet you’re still dallying? Hurry up and put on your clothes, swiftly now!”

YQ’s limp upper body lay on the bed, having been crushed by BLY for half a night; his rib cage was still hurting at that moment. YQ looked at BLY muddled; this lad was full of vigour, when he walks his two legs gave off an impressive manner, when he stands still he was an intimidating as a gun, as manly as one can be.

It was really f***ing hard to imagine how the fella that was all over my body last night was the same person as this “good”!

Thank you for translating this! This happened when Guhai went to San Francisco to help his cousin Guyang right? No wonder he started wearing underwear when going to bed after that incident. 

And his habit of hugging Guhai during sleeping, no wonder Guhai became a light sleeper just so that he is aware of it when it happened. I mean like hell no Luoyin would do that consciously lol and Guhai knows that. 

So by this time, Youqi alreay know the relationship between these two? More than just bros or friends?

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Depends on the source.

Wow... is it me or there are really more people joining in the conversation in the forum?

With regards to the schedule, it looks about right. Perhaps, you would realised that the two main actors acting in CA are attending the music awards together... but JY aren't going with ZZ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, megkf said:

I love the image posts, but I have a question about the one of Johnny's eyes:

Reveal hidden contents

006pw94Kjw1f1yjfa4l7gj31kw1kwakn.jpg

Is that last one really Johnny? Because when I first looked at it I was thinking, "Wow, Johnny has such impressive eyelashes. I wonder why I never noticed before." Then I looked at all the other pictures and realized that no, no he doesn't have such impressive eyelashes. So is this not him or was he wearing fake eyelashes?

Have anyone answered you yet? I think @elppa upload this pic on the 10 list on why she loves Johnny (as do I) btw, I am still waiting for any glorious feet and hands of baby whale.

To answer your question, here is the full pic

3b9241ec9b95a40cee3b03c8433000e0_zpsxhuo

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Thank you for translating this! This happened when Guhai went to San Francisco to help his cousin Guyang right? No wonder he started wearing underwear when going to bed after that incident. 

And his habit of hugging Guhai during sleeping, no wonder Guhai became a light sleeper just so that he is aware of it when it happened. I mean like hell no Luoyin would do that consciously lol and Guhai knows that. 

So by this time, Youqi alreay know the relationship between these two? More than just bros or friends?

Reading from estreline's translation, I think YQ already knew that since the beginning (GH buying BLY breakfast). YQ in the novel is very perceptive, maybe because he also adores BLY.

8 minutes ago, Aziqatullah Priyandra Maszimqo said:

Someone or somebody can tell if is true if the fanmeting in Thailand can't carry handphone,camera, or anything that can is  able use taking pictures of video? 

First reaction: really?

Second reaction: who in their right mind will obey that restriction!? (IF that is true)

Third reaction: how the heck the organiser will enforce this rule!? Full body check each fan!? (IF that is true)

:huh:

• Like 5