Guest skeletonworks

Heard a rumour about Heroin getting ban. Well actually I saw LT updates her wattpad with an image. Then I asked my friend what is it all about because LT didn't translate anything. The title says Heroin is gonna be banned and there's a poem saying goodbye to the series. So my friend went to check out Baidu (some Chinese forum) and it seems true but also sounds dodgy as well. So let's all pray this turn out to be untrue. I'll be so devastated if they banned the series because I'm so invested in this series!!! Very addicted already!!!

Edit: My friend said it's real. Smh. 

Call me crazy but i just keep on listening to the opening song over and over and over....LOL

I want the DVD so badly....any words when it might be out?

Since DVD's generally have subtitle files getting those translated is gonna be the easiest thing in the world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, verikc said:

I just found out about this series, and I've been marathoning it! Love it!

Question, though. I was watching it from the source on page 3 of this thread, but while I was in the middle of episode 11, I suddenly lost connection, and now the link doesn't work and I keep getting redirected to the homepage for v.qq.com. Did I do something wrong? Was it taken down?

according to LT's wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/223675207-addicted-the-webseries-%E4%B8%8A%E7%98%BE%E7%BD%91%E7%BB%9C%E5%89%A7-160222-goodbye all heroin series from official channel has been taken down for inspection.

• Like 1

in ep 12, this is the first time i heard Bly's Grandma talks, its just that i wanna know more about Bly's family, coz Gu hai only has his own father and the driver hahaha.. anyway auntie has a charming beauty and Bly's dad is hot! hahaha...

anyway, i wanna give my most warm embrace to, @Leo456, @skeletonworks and @alvinboi and to all those peeps who behind this translations for providing us the English excerpts as they walk us through the entire episodes, the disregarded scenes that could have completed the scenes chronologically, my never ending kisses and admiration to you as you led us to better appreciation of the entire web series, what i can only promise is that whenever the season 1 ends (its only more or less a week till the finale approaches in.. i wanna cry..) while patiently waiting to the season 2, i would keep myself as active as ever upon posting/reading/contributing stuffs in this forum like Nobody-can-do-it-like-me, i wont just lurk around here in soompi or to any other heroin related forum that i am currently signed in  hahaha, some people may go back to their "lives" once the season is done and come back when the season 2 arrive, understandable.

Through the forums, i gained new friends, cause we all share a same thing in common, i get to watch all the BL movies i thought i could never hear about, since most of the movies i watch are mainstreams, Thank you, for making my world shines brightly, I may never have a relationship just like in the movies, but thank you for giving me a reason to be welcoming once again ( coz i have been hurt, been cheated, been embarrassed, been humiliated more that you could ever imagine, that kept me aloof, alone, fragile and frightened that it might  happen to me again. but thank god i all surpassed those not-so-colorful moments of my life) and with his webseries, it taught me that LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES, love not knows of time or distance, love not knows race and of course Love knows No Gender 

Thank you guys...

Lets just keep each other updated while waiting for the new season comes in, I hope it wont take long... Love ya!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Heard a rumour about Heroin getting ban. Well actually I saw LT updates her wattpad with an image. Then I asked my friend what is it all about because LT didn't translate anything. The title says Heroin is gonna be banned and there's a poem saying goodbye to the series. So my friend went to check out Baidu (some Chinese forum) and it seems true but also sounds dodgy as well. So let's all pray this turn out to be untrue. I'll be so devastated if they banned the series because I'm so invested in this series!!! Very addicted already!!!

Did this just happen...? Is it because they posted the uncut version on YouTube? Because I don't see why it would be banned with the current versions. Please keep us up to date as much as possible regarding this. I'm devastated that this is happening :/

Edit: And considering the series has been taken off official sites for inspection, I'm assuming the rest of the season won't be aired until further notice?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Marcell Hendrawan said:

according to LT's wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/223675207-addicted-the-webseries-%E4%B8%8A%E7%98%BE%E7%BD%91%E7%BB%9C%E5%89%A7-160222-goodbye all heroin series from official channel has been taken down for inspection.

yes, i've checked the official channels and there's no sight of any videos for Heroin....

OMG!!!! please please... don't let this happen!!!! don't ban this web series!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

It is not yet banned right? Just inspection? I hope they can get away with all the cut from the official site. No kiss/smut scene is ok for me if it is really how things have to be.

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, lancei said:

It is not yet banned right? Just inspection? I hope they can get away with all the cut from the official site. No kiss/smut scene is ok for me if it is really how things have to be.

My friend said they used to do the same thing to some other series and after the inspection if it's innocent, they allow them to air. Otherwise no. Ban. Period. And Heroin, you see, is not so innocent.... 3 more episodes only.... Like wth... Really infuriated by the news >:(

9 hours ago, lancei said:

It's officially been taken down.  I hope this is going to work out like last year with "The Lost Tomb' which was taken down from the official sites and then later was allowed to be uploaded.:tears: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

My friend said they used to do the same thing to some other series and after the inspection if it's innocent, they allow them to air. Otherwise no. Ban. Period. And Heroin, you see, is not so innocent.... 3 more episodes only.... Like wth... Really infuriated by the news >:(

Is it not innocent even with all the cut ? I am confused. Are they banning same-gender content or just same-gender physical contacts on media...........

• Like 3

At this point, I would rather just have them release the DVD and we all go buy it for a higher price to make up for 3 episodes worth of costs...

I mean, unless China banning the series on the web means preventing DVD sales too...?

If that were the case, I wouldn't even know what to say.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, lancei said:

Is it not innocent even with all the cut ? I am confused. Are they banning same-gender content or just same-gender physical contacts on media...........

I have no idea. I mean they probably think "touching" and "forehead kissing" are not so innocent and can influence the youngsters... Smh. 

As if banning this will make them stop from watching or reading whatever on the net.

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, guhai said:

At this point, I would rather just have them release the DVD and we all go buy it for a higher price to make up for 3 episodes worth of costs...

I mean, unless China banning the series on the web means preventing DVD sales too...?

If that were the case, I wouldn't even know what to say.

That's what I fear the most. Banning this web series meaning banning the production of this series which means they can't shoot the 2nd season of this series even if it's for production of the dvd. 

Seriously Chai Jidan. Can you go and shoot at Taiwan or Hong Kong?!?

That's what I fear the most. Banning this web series meaning banning the production of this series which means they can't shoot the 2nd season of this series even if it's for production of the dvd. 

Seriously Chai Jidan. Can you go and shoot at Taiwan or Hong Kong?!?

Oh for crying out loud...I thought "banning" just meant banning it from airing in the form of a web series. I feel like we'll end up getting the last 3 episodes via YouTube, but if it's banned then...unless they're flying over to Taiwan or Hong Kong to film, I don't think we're getting anything more than that.

• Like 1

Guest lainavi3

@guhai just finished reading your fanfic and absolutely loved it!!! It's awesome!! Please give us more! :wub:

@alvinboi and @Leo456 i just can't thank you guys enough really....we would be in a fix without your translations n comparisons.....may God bless you both.:heart:

I have no idea. I mean they probably think "touching" and "forehead kissing" are not so innocent and can influence the youngsters... Smh. 

As if banning this will make them stop from watching or reading whatever on the net.

Wth man....I am pretty devastated now. To think that we were just complaining about EP's 11 cut scene a few days ago, and how the series is not gonna air till next winter......Life was so much simple yesterday :(

• Like 2