Quantcast

Guest skeletonworks
15 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Ep.12, Eng Subs for lovely scenes (Warning: M18+)

Hide contents

SFwd47s.jpg

SERxCrC.jpg

Thoughts:

Hide contents

Hehehe.. They *ahem ahem* 

I completely melted when GH promised to take care of BLY and BLY blushed!!! <3<3<3

I'm just over the moon when Guhai said that.... Even without understanding it before, I already melted.... For once, he looks matured there. Thanks @alvinboi for translating this!

Guest skeletonworks
11 minutes ago, Evil Blea said:

So like I'm so confused. Are they in a relationship now? Cause LY seems to be liking GH's hugs <33

LOL. "It's complicated".

But most likely yeah...

22 minutes ago, liesl said:

My guess on episode 15:

Hidden Content

Well that would be beautiful but......that crazy ex girl friend just has to show up some how and ruin the mood .....Poor the actress who play SH, her character would get so much hate :(

7 minutes ago, leo456 said:

They cut kissing scene again. Please take a look at minute 0.43. Hopefully, it will be shown in uncut version. 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KAXfguEfRWo

I'm actually not mad that they cut the kissing scene this time around. But I'm hoping it will be in the DVD release if no uncut version is released. If it's not in the DVD, then I'll be upset and mad. ahaha

• Like 4

On 19/02/2016 at 11:16 PM, skeletonworks said:

"On Monday, it is raining after school so GH asks LY to bike his bicycle. LY is  so appreciated that GH asks him for help for the first time. Normally, GH has never let him bike or get tired before. Before they go in the rain, GH takes off his sweater and covers LY from the back. GH also takes his bag over LY's head for protection and clears every raining drop on LY's face. LY feels extremely hot at his face. This is the first time of LY for not scolding GH when GH looks after LY very closely. When they arrive to LY's home, LY tells GH to go to take a shower first and LY takes his cloth to GH in the bath room. Immediately, GH lies that the water valve is broken and wants LY to take a look. LY knows that it is his trap so LY ignores his outcry from the bath room. LY have time with himself for awhile, he thinks his life is such better after GH comes. Actually, LY's heart is shaken too. LY absolutely knows that GH isn't a liar and not deceive therefore it is really hard to deny. LY thought, no one would hate a person whom have love to but LY doesn't wanna lean on GH too much. "

Arrghhh they should film this scene exactly like the novel:crazy:. Such a loving scene.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bamburn04 said:

Fellow fanfic writer as well. I suggest, make a fanfic if there is something lacking with the show that you want to portray or make it smutty smex basically. I wrote/write mine because of the disaster that was LS Season 2 and I'm basically filling in the gaps for when Earn and Pete weren't there (Part of the main cast my richard simmons. OhMick got more screen time) and fixing certain blunders that made no sense. Fanfics are there to satisfy a need that the show/novel isn't providing but everyone is craving so if you feel that there is something like that wanted, then go ahead and have fun with it. :D

I've read your fan fics, they're nice! :3 You know, we should totally have a group of fan fic writers for Addicted here. Anyone willing to join and pitch in some ideas? :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Beach Down The Lane said:

I've read your fan fics, they're nice! :3 You know, we should totally have a group of fan fic writers for Addicted here. Anyone willing to join and pitch in some ideas? :)

I'm a writer, I don't know if I would be able to write actual stories about the series, but I will try with scenes, maybe. 

• Like 4

@alvinboi Thanks for the translations! Someone needs to make a gif of GH rubbing his hands together after seeing BLY putting on his robe. It was like he was saying "Boy do I have plans for you" lol ;)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I hope everyone who can watch it on the official channel, will watch it on the official channel instead of the youtube. This is to help increase viewer counts on the official site. They make more money if more visitors went to their official site. Hope everyone understands this as Heroin is on a tight budget and we would like to help in anyway we can to help them raise more money for future project. The links are on the front page. Cheers ^^

yes, everyone can you please watch it on the official channel as well. so they get increased in viewership!

and can someone please post the official channels so that everyone can just simply click on them and not have to search it among the forums all the time.. or better yet, everyone please bookmark them in your laptops or computers!

and btw..... BLY is already very comfortable sleeping with GH's arm under his neck and GH embracing him!!! so sweeeeeet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fritzgerald said:

yes, everyone can you please watch it on the official channel as well. so they get increased in viewership!

and can someone please post the official channels so that everyone can just simply click on them and not have to search it among the forums all the time.. or better yet, everyone please bookmark them in your laptops or computers!

and btw..... BLY is already very comfortable sleeping with GH's arm under his neck and GH embracing him!!! so sweeeeeet

The links to the official channels are on the very first post of this forum

• Like 1

7 hours ago, leo456 said:

Heroin (Spoil #8)

Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan
Credit to the translator: @maewmira (Twitter)
------------------------------------------
In self-learning hour, You Qi (YQ) invites LY to visit his home on Saturday. YQ tells that he told his mother about LY several time so she wanted to see LY. LY doesn't wanna go because he isn't a social person. YQ also tells that his mom's food is so delicious and she already prepare the best ingredient for Saturday. LY seems to be interested. GH knows what LY is thinking now so GH pokes at LY's back. GH asks LY to go shopping furniture with him on Saturday. LY says it is GH's house so go for it by himself. GH thought, the house is going to be ours in the future. GH doesn't speak what he thinks because he knows LY surely won't go with him if he spoke. GH threatens LY with his eyesight and also says he like LY's style and idea to decorate. LY senses the dark aura from GH and thinks YQ will be in trouble if LY goes with him. LY turns around and tells YQ that he will go to visit his house in summer period because he will find something for his mom too. YQ just listen and doesn't say anything else. GH sneers at YQ from LY's back. 

After the class ended, YQ goes to Yang Meng (YM) at his room (in the novel, YM is in different room of GH, LY and YQ). YM is always scared when YQ comes to visit him because his fanclub will come to question him a lot about YQ. YQ meets YM and comments on YM's appearance from the top to feet. YQ says YM has some instant noodle at the edge of mouth. YQ also scold YM about having junk food and bla bla bla.... 

YM is confused so much about YQ's behaviour. YQ says good bye and YM uses hand bye bye instead of speaking. YM thought, do I have to take YQ to hospital for checking his brain? Just 2-3 steps of YQ, he turn around to says to YM that YM must go to visit his house on this Saturday with no any excuse. YQ thought, I then get someone to release his emotion. YQ has been frustrating for 2-3 months from LY's ignoring. YQ attends to annoy YM everyday until he can't bear me and goes to ask LY for help. YQ wanna do something to take LY's attention from GH. Actually, YQ is interested in LY but LY is always stick with GH so YQ wanna use YM for LY's attention.

YM says to YQ that he would have a problem because if wearing his shirts with inside out. Normally, YQ will take care of every detail about his appearance but he hasn't recently. YQ just know it and excuses that this is called "unique" and it is my style. YM says that YQ will be dead before 30 years old because of his behaviour and hurry go back to his room. 

In the weekend, GH and LY go shopping furnitures together. LY suggests that GH would buy some more bed for some guests. GH says it is unnecessary because he has never let anyone stay at his home excepting you. GH also says "who let you become my wife". LY has ragged and scold to GH in the mall. GH doesn't mind about LY's scolding because he notices that LY's face and ears are turned in red now. GH is very happy during even though he has got LY scolded out loud in the mall. GH thought, LY would definitely be his wife in the future (just soon or late) so why he has to be shy. After that, they go to find a working desk. They have different opinion so LY lets GH choose it. GH thought, he want the home decorated in LY's style so he chooses the desk which LY chooses at the end. 

On Monday, it is raining after school so GH asks LY to bike his bicycle. LY is  so appreciated that GH asks him for help for the first time. Normally, GH has never let him bike or get tired before. Before they go in the rain, GH takes off his sweater and covers LY from the back. GH also takes his bag over LY's head for protection and clears every raining drop on LY's face. LY feels extremely hot at his face. This is the first time of LY for not scolding GH when GH looks after LY very closely. When they arrive to LY's home, LY tells GH to go to take a shower first and LY takes his cloth to GH in the bath room. Immediately, GH lies that the water valve is broken and wants LY to take a look. LY knows that it is his trap so LY ignores his outcry from the bath room. LY have time with himself for awhile, he thinks his life is such better after GH comes. Actually, LY's heart is shaken too. LY absolutely knows that GH isn't a liar and not deceive therefore it is really hard to deny. LY thought, no one would hate a person whom have love to but LY doesn't wanna lean on GH too much. 

LY forces GH to read book together. LY teaches GH but GH doesn't listen to. GH keeps looking at LY whom just finished taking a shower. Finally, LY gives him an order that he must read the book. Then, LY will asks some questions to GH. If GH give wrong answer, GH must keep more space about 1 inch between them for each wrong answer. If GH gives wrong answer of all question, he must go to sleep in dad's room. GH negotiating, if he answers all questions correctly, LY must allows him to cuddle all night. Suddently, LY throws a book to GH. 

At the result, GH can answers all questions correctly. LY realises that GH pretend to be fool obviously. In the bed time, GH asks LY for his reward. GH fondles LY at his chest while GH is lulling LY. Then, they have a small fight. After that, LY asks GH that what is GH's plan for the future? 
GH>LY: I would like to do some businesses. 
LY>GH: Don't you be scared that your father scold you?
GH>LY: I don't mind. 
GH>LY: What about yours?
LY>GH: I wanna do business too.
GH>LY: If I have you as competitor in business, I would be in huge trouble.
Then, they are laughing at the same time. 

A day, GH tells that his money is going to out of pocket soon. LY isn't surprised because GH is extravagant in renovating house and daily life. LY asks that GH's dad doesn't give GH some money, does he? GH says yes, he does but GH has denied to receive his money since the fight. Although there is no war anymore now, GH keeps following his word that he announces to do not receive support from his dad at the moment. It is for 2-3 months so far. 
LY>GH: Are you still angry at your dad? 
GH>LY: Until the end of my life.
LY>GH: Perhaps, your mom's case was accident really. You would investigate in deep detail and don't be hurry to summarise if it is still not clear. However, you now have only him in your family.
GH>LY: Shall we not talk about this? Let's discuss about his suffer in finance. Now, I can buy us a breakfast only.
LY>GH: Let's stay here with me. You can go back when you are comfortable to receive his support. 
GH>LY: I don't go back then. 
GH asks LY to think about how to make money. GH says he is afraid to ask LY's dad for money. LY tells that GH does not think like that because LY's dad is just promoted and keeps finding the way to compensate GH. Then, LY helps GH to think how to make money as soon as possible. LY tells GH to invite his friends for playing Chinese card (Mahjong). LY is the best  in playing Mahjong because LY can remember all cards. 

*****END of Spoil#8*****

To be continue....

P.S. I think my spoil is too late, OMG.

P.S.2 Just finish watching EP12. They are so sweet and cute. GH has got the 1st point now ;) 

OMG!!! I'm new here guys!!! and I love this series. Got a question, Is this from the actual novel? If so, does this correspond to the episode 12?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ivn Trrjs said:

OMG!!! I'm new here guys!!! and I love this series. Got a question, Is this from the actual novel? If so, does this correspond to the episode 12?

Spoil#8 is from the actual novel but the detail maybe slightly different because of translation. 

Spoil#8 are shown in EP12 & EP13 :) 

• Like 1

this series is like two people falling in love than two genders....in most of bl i watched its like replacing girl with boy who behaves like girl..i think when we see some one similar to us hurting like we did........ we want to protect them,love them,..its not that extream level of  GH ,that want to touch BLY always(its fiction novel) but we try to take care of people ....i do had experience....i love my junior who got ragged in college...i gave her guidence..courage..and hangout some times...its like my own blood sister....i think we love people not because of gender or attraction but watching us in them wanting what we dont have or give what they need....I liked it when BLY says male or female doesnt matter.i love you...Its that love that made me addicted to this series...But i do like watching them intimate...

• Like 4

Damn the EP 12, I almost choked my heart out watching from beginning to end! it was such a breath of fresh air knowing that the kidnapping is supposedly traumatic for BLY and yet it seems like they are coping up from the predicament in the past, it seems the kidnap thing has to happen before they get closer, such an angel in disguise... BLY is now getting comfortable with  the touchy, obsessive compulsive , possessive traits of Gu hai (i find it sexy!) hahaha... now BLY doesn't mind being with gu hai 24/7... hahaha... although their relationship status is unclear perse, but anyone who sees them, knows what's going on between them hahaha... You Qi for instance.. damn. that boy is so good looking!!! i wonder what would it be like to be BLY, 2 of the most gorgeous men in school wanting to be with him, like a grand prize from a duel rivalry... damn...  I guess if am BLY, then gu hai and you qi each swoons me... I might end up committing polygamy hahaha... two timer eh? hahaha...

anyway, i hope the uncut version would be uploaded soon... i though i doubt it if they release any, since the Ep 11 exposed its complete edition, but of course, there's more to censor in sex than a kiss...but i still keep my finger's crossed tightly..

Edited by Kmontsy
  • Like 2

Episode 12 reactions

Spoiler

Sloppy cut scenes from living room...

You Qi said the body checkup is tomorrow but GH got up to ask BLY to go right after that... So weird...
GH became from a devil (dumpling kiss) to an angel (hug from behind) in an instant. <3<3<3
Here, BLY said, "Today, don't come into contact with me". And they *ahem ahem* after that... LOL xD

OMG WeiZhou coming out of shower <3<3 Also, GH saw BLY changed out of towel into robes in front of him here, i.e. GH saw BLY's *ahem* and so he had that water-spilling-out-of-his-mouth reaction. xD

Translations for the bed scene >> here (Just to clear things up, the scene-cut made it look like GH & BLY slept together, but in fact/ novel, they only *ahem* each other off with hands. The ending was really sweet though- GH saying that he will take care of BLY.)

LOL GH beat the class representative and said this:
Why didn't you tell him this a little later? You've ruined my good times. He is about to "jump into my embrace" in the next few days. And now with your meddling, my "summer" is ruined again.
Isn't this kinda embarrassing to say that in front of him? I think Johnny is about to burst into laughter while saying that. xD

What's up with You Qi scolding Yang Meng? Is he venting his failure to ask BLY out on Yang Meng? Idk...

LOL!!! GH's pervy mind strikes again. xD 
BLY wanted him to shift 1cm for every question that he gets wrong. And, GH said, "If I were to get everything right, can I sleep on top of you?"
It's so cute to see them doing revision for each other. <3

GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! GH & BLY sleep so tightly together now!!! <3<3<3

On the way to school, GH was telling BLY how he's running out of money, he stopped taking money from his dad etc. BLY had an idea on how to get money and the episode ends here with that as a cliffhanger.

List of official channels:

爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  腾讯视频 QQ  | YouTube搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support!!! :)

• Like 6

I really hate cliffhangers....i think they won lot of money....in this video i think they are counting money when GH said your my good wife...

• Like 2

Would somebody be able to link me to the book spoiler of the scene that got cut (bed scene that ended in tissues the morning after)? I'm sure i"ve read it somewhere, but I just can't quite remember where. Ep 12 was hot, even with the cut scene. I can't wait until we get to see it but hopefully the book scene can see us through. I just loved Gu Hai's voice it's very soft and intimate and sexy, I like that he only talks to BLY that way. The scene where BLY was falling asleep in Gu Hai's arms was lovely. This show is so great! Even with the unfortunate cuts, I can't wait to see the whole thing as Chai Jidan intended but even with censorship the show is true to its name. I'm addicted.