Quantcast

46 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

https://youtu.be/n4lZCygL-Mw

It's a really tough job to have your popularity, huh? :(

Johnny did something like this in past :D

You can obviously tell he was totally not into those two ladies. And that male host couldn't even resist taking advantage of our poor JY.

And that, my fellow Addicted family, is why we are so addicted to ZZ and JY. You can just tell the difference between when JY has to do these sort of gigs versus filming Addicted with ZZ. The chemistry that those two boys have on and off screen is simply out of this world! I think JY really poured a lot of emotions when filming Addicted and it obviously shows!

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, shuwei said:

omg he's such a pretty boy here and his skin is perfect and that nice hair :flushed:...poor bly, they just had film when zz was ill and had that unfortunate haircut. i hope zz maintain his health and good looks for s2 lol

Let's assume it's a good thing. If he's too hot or atrractive like the below pic we all would pass out when the series didn't even finish yet :flushed:

12512329_1721526651400565_33771182773431

@‪#‎洋气YOUNGCHIC

• Like 16

1 hour ago, SueLyinn said:

I think you are referring to 糖葫芦 táng hú lú or candied fruit on a stick?

not the candied fruit. the bread that looks like it's fried, beside the bun with the ham on top of it :) 

Guys, previous pages we mentioned the possibility of ZZ's transformation for the perhaps military scenes, correct? I'm more convinced with this pic updated from the manager's weibo >"< The arm, the chest, those muscles.. *gasp*

Spoiler

993557_1683715278561520_1952811265396063

Edit: oops, reposted, didn't see you, above pal, until refreshing page :)

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, cart517 said:

not the candied fruit. the bread that looks like it's fried, beside the bun with the ham on top of it :) 

It should be fried youtiao (dough stick). It's a popular breakfast dish in Chinese communities all over the world. It's crispy and savory. Best eaten with a hot bowl of beancurd.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou's manager posted this on weibo: #Xu weizhou first album# A lot of people has been asking where did Zhou meow went, the answer is..

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!!

Hes probably preparing for season 2 since BLY will be going to the army. On another note, as much as I get excited by the many explicit scenes in the novel, one thing I liked about the web series was that they focused mainly on the blossoming love (and drama) between the two characters. I'm more than happy with scenes of intense kiss (and a little skin), but if it were to be any more explicit, it will totally spoil the series for me.

• Like 16

Can someone link up the pages for each and every photoshoot photos? I mean like page so-and-so has the post including the photoshoot photos of this magazine. Or whatever.

for easy research purposes. Jk.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

It should be fried youtiao (dough stick). It's a popular breakfast dish in Chinese communities all over the world. It's crispy and savory. Best eaten with a hot bowl of beancurd.

thanks! @noveaux I just research what you commented, youtiao, yes that's the one. Ooh it can be a breadstick or a doughnut.   xiexie :)

Zhou ah~.. You're too good to be true :wub::wub::wub: Can't take my eyes of you.

1463627_1800303560182427_348095230309946

those lips, and his eyes and nose :heart::heart: :heart:.. Ahhhhhhhhh... I'm just  a normal girl..can't help my self.. *nosebleed*

12524374_608650639284642_647814347324661

Spoiler

Pilot dreams.:heart:

11165228_1799768016902648_49189593816119

11235380_1799768123569304_79562196665531

• Like 15

Darn it, if Zhouzhou is really working out to get bulkier for season 2, how can I watch season 2 without constant blood transfusion? XD

Where is Jingyu today? He went MIA too? If he wants to be MIA, he should just do that at Beijing LOL.

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou's manager posted this on weibo: #Xu weizhou first album# A lot of people has been asking where did Zhou meow went, the answer is..

I am really hoping that he is indeed preparing for S2... however didn't he say he's got a role in a (Taiwan?) movie that will be shot next month? Is it possible that maybe he is preparing for that role? (I don't think there's an official news what the movie is about)

• Like 8

Hello guys I have a question and need your help about the Eng translated Addicted.

So I've heard that there are several scenes where GH and BL doing sort of role palying thingy in original texts lol

I can find Madame Bai & Village Head Gu on the first page of this topic but

is there any other translated text for other role playing scenes...?

I don't know if this is just me but everytime I try to search something on this forum

it says 'Found 0 results' or 'Please wait X seconds before attempting another search'.

I mean with every search options.(all contents, only for this topic etc.)

Am I doing something wrong?

Anyway if anyone knows about translated text for those scenes

could you plz plz plz help me?

PLZ?

006oMS1wjw1f28e3xanpyg30eu089e0g.gif

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Because these 2 lovelies have so many news in one day. A fan created a digest of their every day activities in news reporting format for those who can't follow fast enough. (in Chinese), I find it rather interesting for them to do this. News reporting by 暻秀小甜豆:

20160324 Ep6: http://weibo.com/p/230444f44d4e485e339bb5986fd76f2dd8cae7
20160323 Ep5: http://weibo.com/p/230444a82b862896e41d3375751f2530c8b2f9
20160322 Ep4: http://weibo.com/p/230444f511f84cb8140856b1f19e3fe20f6eca
20160321 Ep3: http://weibo.com/p/230444b39054a9c8d490c6c4b5100cccd610ec
20160320 Ep2: http://www.weibo.com/p/2304446bab16f5ae4dc7a026aedb52b6c951b5
20160319 Ep1(only voice): http://weibo.com/p/230444388cb9ab5a152d4600316d8d35b380c0

Oh wow. There's fanmade news video now?! The power of #YuZhou ship is still firing up fiercely! Woohoo!

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

sorry if I spam gif too much today but I can't help this ZZ cat you can't blame an addicted omg

Hidden content

I have a soft heart for cats. Cats are the most adorable and amazing companion. I'm literally having a meltdown whenever I see a cat picture of ZZ. My poor heart... T^T

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I have a soft heart for cats. Cats are the most adorable and amazing companion. I'm literally having a meltdown whenever I see a cat picture of ZZ. My poor heart... T^T

I thought I could handle JY cat like I managed ZZ cat but, nope TvT, my heart is overwhelmed

12384367_1119090981456367_477980415_n.gi

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Let's assume it's a good thing. If he's too hot or atrractive like the below pic we all would pass out when the series didn't even finish yet :flushed:

@‪#‎洋气YOUNGCHIC

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

56 minutes ago, elppa said:

Zhou ah~.. You're too good to be true :wub::wub::wub: Can't take my eyes of you 

those lips, and his eyes and nose :heart::heart: :heart:.. Ahhhhhhhhh... I'm just  a normal girl..can't help my

Worth a million, worth dying for.... Zhou Zhou, Zhou zhou..... I love him.... he is so damn adorable and handsome at the same time...

Changed my home screen and desktop ha ha ha....

Those lush lips Ahhhhh... I am out of breath... :P

That pout OMG... no less than Angelina Jolie.. (way better for me)

Sent from heaven to sooth our souls...amazing... Thank you people for giving me so much of ZZ today.. you people rock:heart:

PS. Waiting eagerly for JY's broadcast of super show ... That would be another life  savouring moment....

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, shuwei said:

@crying i was thinking of writing spoilers for this scene anyway bc its one of my faves

so here are novel spoilers for chap 86-88 part 2, roleplaying redux. hopefully these chapters get a full translation from one of our translator too bc of the touching scene at the end, which i so very poorly tried to summarized...

Reveal hidden contents

basically, they got drunk again. drunk bly is a HOT MESS. he couldnt find the bathroom so he peed into the shoe cabinet, right into gh's shoe. gh ran over and told him to pee into the other shoe as well. then when gh put bly's pants back on for him, bly thought he lost his penis bc he couldnt "see" it anymore. so he grabbed gh's d**ck and claiming it as his. he demanded gh to return it to him or else he is gonna use a knife. in the end, gh had to take "little yinzi" out again for bly so bly will leave "little haizi" alone

and almost as surely the sun rising in the east, gh brought up roleplaying. bly remembered that he suffered a lot last time so he has to choose the roles carefully this time. gh wanted to act out  a blue collared worker getting solicited by a prostitute on the streets (omg gh your fantasies are so...). bly insisted on taking the role of the worker so gh reluctantly became the prostitute.  bly even wanted to put oil on gh's body bc it will make gh look extra seductive. of course when the oil is rubbed on, gh looked so sexy that bly was dribbling saliva lmao. gh was like, "you wanna put pepper on me too?"

anyway they begin and gh is hitting on bly, letting him touch the goods, front and back. gh gave the price of 50. bly haggled it down 37 and 5 cents. they go into the bedroom and bly laid on the bed telling gh to start. gh licked his ears and his neck for 1 minute then stopped. turns out his price is rate per minute lmao. so bly had to hand gh all the cash in his wallet. gh gave bly a blowjob, slowly moving down south trying to rim him. bly stopped gh, saying that if he paid money then he gets to top gh. gh argued that rimming doesnt have anything to do with who topping who, its his special service for bly, but bly still refused. gh asked him "why? you are scared i'll lick you so good, you'll want to let me f**ck you?" which made bly so embarrassed he got mad (screamssss). well, gh rimmed bly real good anyway...

then gh laid on top of bly and said "do you believe that i can make you come with just 2 fingers?" bly though gh was gonna stroke his richard simmons with 2 fingers but gh just slipped the fingers into him. bly angrily told him to take them out, but gh pointed out that "little yinzi" is having such a reaction bc of it. even though bly worried, he came from being fingered...

as bly was about to start the main event, gh told him he is out of money. an hour has passed and after calculating the rate, bly actually owes gh money. bly doesnt have anymore cash so he tries to slide his card on gh's body and entering his pin number using gh's abs, to which gh used a robotic voice to announce that "the card has been decline" (fuq, no one takes roleplaying as seriously as these 2...) bly pouted and decided to stop here. gh immediately held him back, demanding that since bly didnt pay him enough money, bly will have to pay the remaining amount by letting gh f**ck him. bly started getting mad so gh agreed to give him back his fees and even some extra money. this puts bly in a good mood so he gave gh a blowjob with fingering. bly asked gh what position they should do and gh told bly that he is "on top" then basically sat bly on his richard simmons in one smooth move (i truly bow down to gh's skills...) bly looked down all confused bc "little yinzi" is still outside (bly is so damn cute lmao)  

they did it from behind, lying sideways, even standing straight while gh holds one of bly's leg up bc bly is so flexible 

afterwards gh lovingly watched bly count his money, wishing that bly could be this cutely dumb all the time even without alcohol

later that night, bly woke up terrified in gh's embrace:

"da hai, i had a dream that you got into a car accident again, so much blood on the ground."

gh knew bly is still drunk, but hearing these words still brought pain to his heart.

"dont be scared." gh stroked bly's hair. "it's only a dream. i am still here perfectly ok, arent i?"

bly hugged gh tightly. "da hai, you saved my life, if it wasnt for you i would have died a long time ago."

gh softly stroke bly's back, comforting him. "it's ok, its over now."

"i'll take responsibility for you." said bly.

gh held bly's chin, silently looking at him.

"how will you take responsibility?"

bly pulled gh's hand and said very seriously, "i want to marry you."

gh took a deep breath.

"will you marry me?" bly asked with an innocent gaze.

gh rubbed bly's head. "i'm going to sleep. marriage isnt a joke. when you are sober tomorrow we can talk about this."

bly choked up, "you dont want to? you think my family is too poor?"

"no, i wouldnt dare think that! i cant like it enough!"

"then why wont you agree?"

gh couldnt bear to look at bly's sad expression, immediately nodding. "i agree."

bly softly hit gh's chest, smiling from the bottom of his heart.

in the middle of the night, bly dreamed that he and gh got married. gh stood in front of him and showed an embarrassed smile for the first time. bly couldnt stop teasing him, "call me husband, call me husband..."

actually, bly was so into it, he said the words out loud in his sleep.

as soon as gh heard the word husband, he woke up right away. his chest felt hot, as if every cell in his body was boiling.

"what's your name?"

"call me husband..."

this is truly a lovable slip up. gh leaped towards bly's body, embracing him tightly without a hesitation. 

bly felt the pain from the hug and woke up, sleepily looking at gh.

gh fiercely kissed bly's face, mumbling "right here, your husband is here..."

in his half awake half drunk state, bly didnt know what gh was getting all aroused for in the middle of the night

gh was still on a high from those words from earlier. he fiercely held onto the body beneath him, his lips passionately kissing bly nonstop until bly doesnt know what to do

"baby, your husband will love you a lot..."

held against gh's gentle face, bly fell into a deep sleep.

WTH i read just now hahaha

The roleplaying is too cute and sexy. These 2 are totally hopeless.

Spoiler

I'm laughing so hard when bly using card to pay gh and even put his pin to gh's abs lol

And they are so versatile and gh love bly too much that he want to be prostitute lmao

how lucky u guys who could read chinese and no need to wait for the translate.

Thanks 4 sharing

• Like 10