1 hour ago, Room_No382 said:
Here to contribute something to this topic. I will translate some parts from JY and WZ interview with the Esquire magazine.
  Hide contents

[Huang Jingyu]
Esquire: When you got the script a few months ago, did you think that you would be this popular?
JY: No, I didn't even have a thought about it. I was just thinking about making some money at first. I have never taken an acting class before so I thought it would be interesting to film something. Maybe God loves me so I was hit by a giant cake. (it means he was lucky to receive a surprised gift)
Esquire: You must have been pursued by lots of girls ever since you were young right?
JY: Look at me, do you need to ask such question?
Esquire: So how did it feel? (to be so popular with girls)
JY: Happy! Honestly, when girls want to pursue a guy, they only give you the signals but never confess because they are shy. I like that feeling most, the feeling when you want to confess but you just can't, it feels vague yet very beautiful. If someone confesses to me, i might get scared and run away.
Esquire: Lots of boys like you too, right?
JY: I have lots of male friends. If someone likes you, male or female, it's not easy to find someone to like you so it only proves how loved you are by others.
Esquire: How do you maintain your body and shape?
JY: Your body won't look bad if you play sports regularly. There are 2 main points when it comes to male's body: 1. Don't get hogback. 2. Don't let your tummy stuck out. Basically, most sports can help you prevent those 2 things.

[Xu weizhou]
Esquire: Do you feel like you have become a shooting star over a night? (how fast his popularity grows)
WZ: I still don't feel like I got lucky over a night. It takes a progress to decide whether you are popular or not. It's just that this progress happened pretty fast.
Esquire: As a newbie, are you satisfied with your latest role?
WZ: I give myself 5/10. It was only till the second half of the filming progress that I could find the feelings to portray the character because my personality is so different from him. He seems pretty reserved, do you think I'm that type of guy?
Esquire: Absolutely not. So you are a warm man then?
WZ: Not particularly, it's just that I have a bright personality, I know how to take good care of myself, how to do chores and I like going to gym and playing with small animals.
Esquire: Do you often wear suits?
WZ: Rarely. Wearing suits makes any men handsome. Too handsome is not good lol
Esquire: What is the must factor to become a male god when wearing suits?
WZ: The best type of body to wear suits is broad shoulder, the upper body has to be an inverted triangle, Huang Jingyu fits suits nicely. My body is kinda weird, thin, narrow shoulder, my waist is only 70 cm, long legs and arms so usually I have to get my suits tailored.
Esquire: You are familiar with being pursued by others since you were young right?
WZ: Technically, there were some. I don't know about people who had a crush on me tho.
Esquire: How did it feel to be pursued by someone?
WZ: About this, you can ask Huang Jingyu for more detail, he has more experiences with this than me.
Esquire: You like pursuing a girl or like being a pursued by a girl?
WZ: Quite frankly I have never pursued any girl. It's not a good habit to be honest, even if i liked a girl, i wouldn't make any move on her.

-cre: 吴睿骐 时尚先生 - viet trans: gamchan - eng trans: me lol

I like how during ZZ's interview he keeps mentioning JY hahahaha. Can't help but talk about your bae, ne ZZ?

• Like 9

Ladies and gents (and everything in between) it's full moon here and the sky is clear. Good time to launch #YuZhou and #ZhouYu ships to next destination :-)

Hope we have nice current (and lots of nosebleed-inducing pics as well) coming

• Like 8

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Now let me take out of the interesting parts from @alvinboi's translation:

E: Are guys attracted to like you too?
J: I have quite many male friends. Having someone liking you, regardless from a guy or a girl, is not easy, because (their liking) is a form of recognition towards you.
>> I guess he is saying this with his fans/ fanboys in mind? xDE: Do you prefer to chase girls or get chased by girls?

---> in one of the recent video interview, I think JY also says that whether it is a boy or a girl, he will be happy? A hint?

Z: Actually, I've not chased girls before. This is particularly bad. When I see the girl whom I like, I don't take action.

---> ZZ is single and never been in relationship before!? LOL. Maybe a virgin? LOLOLOL.

That answer from JY - 'regardless from a guy or a girl, is not easy, because (their liking) is a form of recognition towards you' - I love that line! I think that goes into his "freedom" persona. It's great when someone gives subtle hints, making it a kind of guessing game, but when they actually declare, how much pressure does that become? I wonder if he says this because this is how he himself actually is in regards to his own feelings for people? I quote the next line in support of this theory.

2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

The moment that I like the most is when things are not spoken out explicitly. The kind of subtle, tingling ("tiny yet amazing feeling"), very pleasant feeling, when spoken out, will cause me to feel a little frightened, and so I'll "run away".

This boy is a tease! But I totally understand it. I read this as he is saying he likes to take the 'hints' and make up the story in his own mind, where anything can happen, but when it actually is said out loud, the fantasy ends and becomes (a sometimes) painful reality. 

This boy is his own worst shipper!!!

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Here's the full picture if anyone's interested:

(warning! super looooong image)

(don't say I didn't warn you! xD)

maybe it's an ad for "How to Get Noticed by JingYu Senpai" lmao

LOL! The ad title was originally 让他心动 / "Let him be moved", but the word 他/ him was changed to 她/ her. Obviously, this ad was meant for ZZ... xD

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Room_No382 said:
Here to contribute something to this topic. I will translate some parts from JY and WZ interview with the Esquire magazine.
  Reveal hidden contents

[Huang Jingyu]
Esquire: When you got the script a few months ago, did you think that you would be this popular?
JY: No, I didn't even have a thought about it. I was just thinking about making some money at first. I have never taken an acting class before so I thought it would be interesting to film something. Maybe God loves me so I was hit by a giant cake. (it means he was lucky to receive a surprised gift)
Esquire: You must have been pursued by lots of girls ever since you were young right?
JY: Happy! Honestly, when girls want to pursue a guy, they only give you the signals but never confess because they are shy. I like that feeling most, the feeling when you want to confess but you just can't, it feels vague yet very beautiful. If someone confesses to me, i might get scared and run away.
JY: I have lots of male friends. If someone likes you, male or female, it's not easy to find someone to like you so it only proves how loved you are by others.
JY: Your body won't look bad if you play sports regularly. There are 2 main points when it comes to male's body: 1. Don't get hogback. 2. Don't let your tummy stuck out. Basically, most sports can help you prevent those 2 things.

[Xu weizhou]
Esquire: Do you feel like you have become a shooting star over a night? (how fast his popularity grows)
WZ: I still don't feel like I got lucky over a night. It takes a progress to decide whether you are popular or not. It's just that this progress happened pretty fast.
WZ: I give myself 5/10. It was only till the second half of the filming progress that I could find the feelings to portray the character because my personality is so different from him. He seems pretty reserved, do you think I'm that type of guy?
WZ: Not particularly, it's just that I have a bright personality, I know how to take good care of myself, how to do chores and I like going to gym and playing with small animals.
WZ: The best type of body to wear suits is broad shoulder, the upper body has to be an inverted triangle, Huang Jingyu fits suits nicely. My body is kinda weird, thin, narrow shoulder, my waist is only 70 cm, long legs and arms so usually I have to get my suits tailored.
Esquire: You are familiar with being pursued by others since you were young right?
WZ: Technically, there were some. I don't know about people who had a crush on me tho.
WZ: About this, you can ask Huang Jingyu for more detail, he has more experiences with this than me.
WZ: Quite frankly I have never pursued any girl. It's not a good habit to be honest, even if i liked a girl, i wouldn't make any move on her.

Thanks for this! I kind of love that WZ mentions JY two times during the interview as though he was subconsciously on his mind. :phew:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Hmmm I'm not sure about that video interview. As for ZZ, it sounds like he has never been in a relationship. But reading the interview as a whole, ZZ was just saying that he is chased by others more often than he chases others. >_<

@gayyoxx @alvinboi Zhou has been in romance relationship once or twice. I accidentally read a news about his ex had to close weibo acc for avoiding disturb. I really don't care about his private romance in the past, so don't ask me for a link.

Spoiler

(If you wonder..Yes.His ex is a pretty 21 yr old girl. chic style) As mentioned in the news, they have couple tatoos, too. I don't know exactly the one on his back or on his arm.

I must give him a compliment to Zhou for his taste of music and.. others things, too.

#braveyourself  B) #toughfangirlteam

Now, I believe Zhou is single. Though, zhou has confirmed being a straight guy, but I just wanna tell him: "Oh, babe, don't you know "Every man is straight until he meets the Love of his life?":blush: since Johnny is here, he is a metal-bender and in charged as captain of my ship. And one more thing you have to know, Zhouzhou, you're now being accused as a "Straight Man Killer" on many forums =)) So don't blame my Johnny for his bending ability. 

For Zhou's addicters, Thanks to @estreline, here is Zhou cat meow for tonight fantasy. One of his skill is heart-melting. straight guys, be cautious!

Spoiler

Our lovely couple

1469847_1706211262960268_189588788506036

Dear Johnny lovers, Have I told you before? I really love to read Johnny' interviews. ROFL. This is newest interview of Johnny for Sohu. cre: Lovely Things

http://yule.sohu.com/20160323/n441625625.shtml 

Spoiler

Spoiler

【搜狐视频娱乐播报】用“一夜成名”来形容黄景瑜的走红再贴切不过。短短一个多月的时间里,黄景瑜从无名小伙变成了娱乐圈宠儿,微博粉丝从之前的六千多个暴涨至一百八十多万,已然成为了“男女通杀”的新晋男神,关于他的各种消息更是铺天盖地地袭来。而此次黄景瑜在搜狐New Face栏目的拍摄,更是呈现了以往拍摄其他新人时从未有过的“浩大”场面。

c8e15fb1d59b40aba7629b3ab3d5ae29_th.jpg

往次拍摄最多容纳八、九个人的摄影棚,这次挤满了二十多个人。有慕名而来只为一睹黄景瑜真容的圈内人士,有趁着拍摄间隙来做采访的媒体,甚至有服装赞助商搬来了一大箱衣服任其挑选。拍摄一结束,工作人员都变成了小粉丝争相跟黄景瑜合影。尽管黄景瑜现在还未签约任何经纪公司,也没有经纪人,但很多曾为大咖明星效力过的工作人员都自告奋勇地来帮助他处理事务。很多新人梦寐以求的待遇,对于黄景瑜来说唾手可得。

44956e2201384b13b34c7068cf631914_th.jpg

辟谣受邀参加Angelababy生日会 大方回应“姐弟恋”等话题

之前甚至有爆料称华谊总裁王中磊亲自邀请黄景瑜参加Angelababy的生日会,但黄景瑜在接受搜狐娱乐专访时却十分坦诚地表示,当时并没有被任何人邀请,“我就是路过。正好我那天去找朋友,在下面待着,然后推蛋糕的时候他们就喊我上台唱歌。”当被问到现在是否走到哪里都有粉丝追随时,他更是十分耿直地说道:“没那么夸张,我走在街上没人理我。”

瞬间的走红加上被一些媒体夸大的成分,黄景瑜好像被推上了神坛。但他接受搜狐娱乐专访时接地气儿的回答,让人真切地感受到,他并没有随着名气的提升而有所膨胀,或是有所防范。他就如同你我身边的一个普通大男孩,简单随性。采访时,他毫无顾虑地谈论着“姐弟恋”、“男女通杀”、被林丹关注微博等话题,无时无刻不展现着自己real耿直的性格。

对话黄景瑜:刚想回粉林丹被取关 一直是“姐弟恋”

搜狐娱乐:什么时候感觉到自己开始走红的?

黄景瑜:就是前两天在北京,我下飞机,警察说:“你不能出去。你一出去引起了什么事件,你担不起这个责任,你得跟我走VIP通道。”我当时在想:“哇,机场我都不能出了。”

搜狐娱乐:你知道林丹和张栋梁都有关注你的微博吗?

黄景瑜:林丹关注我我知道!他们说:“林丹关注你啦!”我刚想回粉,他把我取关了(笑)。

搜狐娱乐:那你有没有跟林丹打个招呼说:“你为什么要把我取关?”

黄景瑜:没有啊,我也不好意思跟人家讲,我怕人家可能是一不小心(关注了我)。

搜狐娱乐:你觉得自己的性格适合娱乐圈吗?

黄景瑜:什么样的性格才适合娱乐圈?

搜狐娱乐:我们会觉得你情商很高,你自己觉得呢?

黄景瑜:真的啊?谢谢。这么夸奖我。你不知道,我跟别人聊天被别人骂死了,还情商高呢。三句话之内肯定得罪人,我也不知道怎么就得罪他了。

搜狐娱乐:但是你跟媒体好像还挺聊得来的。

黄景瑜:那是你们跟我讲话客气。

搜狐娱乐:之前你在其他采访中说过,你是个喜欢新鲜感的人,演戏、音乐、综艺、时尚方面都想去发展,但会不会侧重哪一方面?

黄景瑜:哪边需要我,我就往哪边冲。如果演戏的找我很多,我就演戏;唱歌的找我很多,我就唱歌;综艺也是。主要看谁找我。

搜狐娱乐:那现在找你比较多的是哪一块呢?

黄景瑜:现在可能演戏的找我比较多。

搜狐娱乐:你希望演什么样的角色呢?

黄景瑜:我想演钢铁侠。但是没办法,已经有别人演过了。想演的角色,哪怕不是超级英雄,如果是一个很厉害的人也行。

搜狐娱乐:有特别想合作的演员吗?

黄景瑜:我特别喜欢邓超。

搜狐娱乐:你现在对自己的演技满意吗?

黄景瑜:不满意。

搜狐娱乐:希望在哪些方面提高一下呢?

黄景瑜:我觉得我的演技各个方面都需要提高吧。可能自己也会多看一点,多学一点。然后有人指导是最好啦,没人指导我自己多努力呗。

搜狐娱乐:你现在喜欢演员这份工作吗?

黄景瑜:演戏倒是挺开心的。就像我之前演网剧的时候,那么有钱,想干嘛干嘛,什么都是我说了算,那多爽啊。后来又(在《半妖倾城》中)当皇上,当皇上多舒服,谁不想当皇上。

搜狐娱乐:有些拍网剧走红的艺人,可能在网剧的热度减退之后就被粉丝遗忘了,那你有这样的担心吗?

黄景瑜:这个完全有可能啊。这个我担心也没用啊,该忘我还是忘我。

搜狐娱乐:你现在这么火,很多资源都主动上门来找你,那你怎么做出正确的选择呢?

黄景瑜:靠自己吧。正不正确,其实你往后想谁也不知道,主要还是看自己的心态。我做事是什么心态呢,我不害怕做后悔的事,但是我绝对不留遗憾。

搜狐娱乐:最初你是做模特的,当时是怎么当上模特的?

黄景瑜:长得好看(笑)。我一个朋友认识一个模特经纪人,他说:“你可以去试一试,反正你的个子也够,长得也行。”我就去跑了几次面试,然后有被选中,我觉得不错,就开始做模特了。

搜狐娱乐:现在网上很多女生说想睡你,你听了之后是什么心情?

黄景瑜:想睡我,我应该是什么心情?这算是对我的赞美吧,对我的肯定吧,对我外表和肉体的肯定。

搜狐娱乐:很多男同志也很喜欢你。你是听到男生喜欢你开心一些,还是听到女生喜欢你开心一些?

黄景瑜:都开心。男的喜欢我我开心,女的喜欢我我也开心,被喜欢总是开心的。被人喜欢,你总不会不高兴吧?诶,他喜欢我,真烦人。

搜狐娱乐:之前有爆料说你比较喜欢成熟一点的女生。

黄景瑜:是,一直都是这样子。

搜狐娱乐:你会接受“姐弟恋”吗?

黄景瑜:一直都是“姐弟恋”啊。

搜狐娱乐:如果生活中追女孩子,会像在网剧里那么霸道总裁吗?

黄景瑜:那肯定不像,他又买车,又买这个,又买那个的,我可没钱。但对人家好肯定是会的,反正主动追人家都是从对她好开始嘛。

Jingyu said that he could make others going crazy after 03 sentences, or his resevered image gonna ruined if he talks. Well, definitely you are, Johnny =))

"This one is by Tencent. 

I laughed so hard at 2:26

Tencent: reveal your weird habits?

Johnny: (seriously thinking for 05 seconds) I don't have any weird habits. I wash my butt evytime after using toilet. Is it weird habits?

Every one bursted in laughing" Even Jingyu felt embrassing for himself two much, in 2:36. So cute. I couldn't stop laughing. Gosh. Why on earth you have to think for such a kinderschool-baby-girl answer?? ROFL

• Like 19

Reveal hidden contents

[Huang Jingyu]

[Xu weizhou]

Thanks for this! I kind of love that WZ mentions JY two times during the interview as though he was subconsciously on his mind. :phew:

EDIT: Haha. My fellow addicts above, our mind is in a perfect synch. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lightyears said:

Here's the full picture if anyone's interested:

(warning! super looooong image)

(don't say I didn't warn you! xD)

maybe it's an ad for "How to Get Noticed by JingYu Senpai" lmao

I am so so so.... jealous... of that girl

JY is so hotttttt, such a fine specimen....

Dear God, how can you make something so handsome and breath taking...

I surely would have fainted if I was that girl...and then he would have picked me up in those strong arms ha ha ha ....:P

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Okay. So this is Fangbo the pingpong player:

He is 24 years old, number 8 in world ranking. Quite handsome fellow.

This is what is happening now in my YuZhou land:

Reveal hidden contents

"You just followed someone on weibo?" That's the first sentence he said to me after I picked up his call.

I frowned. Did I? Oh yeah, I did. But why does Jingyu sound so angry?

"Zhouzhou!"

"Yeah, I did. But you knew it already."

"Why did you follow that man!?" He shot hotly.

"Why not? He followed me first." 

"Oh now you will follow anyone who follow you!?" Each word was dripped with anger. "I have not seen that! You just follow one additional person today, and that's him!"

"Well, not everyone following me is a world-class athlete."

"See! You mean he is someone special!"

"Of course he is! He is a world class athlete, for Heavens' sake! What is this all about? Don't be so childish and easily being jealous. I just follow him on weibo, not follow him to his house or something!"

"I. Am. Not. Being. Jealous!" He said that through gritted teeth.

Oh please. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Too bad he could not see me doing it. "Then what is the reason of this childish anger?"

He was quiet for a moment. "I don't like his name!" Suddenly he blurted the most nonsensical argument ever.

I took a deep breath and counted to ten mentally. "You know, you follow a certain someone with the same name who had just insulted me yesterday and I did not ask you to unfollow him."

He went quiet again. I was sure he was squirming uncomfortably on his seat. Finally, he said in a small voice. "Do you want me to unfollow him?"

I sighed. "No, don't do that. We already talked about this yesterday and we are good, remember? I am bringing that up not to remind you about that issue, it's already in the past. I just want to highlight current your childishness, which you insist is not jealousy."

That brought fire back to his voice. "I. Am. Not. Being. Jealous!" 

"Fine, fine, alright. You are not being jealous. Just being childish. Are you coming to my place tonight?" I changed the topic, otherwise we would run on endless circle.

"Yes." He sounded glum. Jealous Jingyu is both adorable and irritating.

"Are you bringing me the mickey plushie?"

That made him perked a little. "I am bringing it! Don't worry!"

"Good. See you tonight then? I have to back to the recording room."

"Ok. Bye." But before I hung back, he blurted. "I can be a world champion too!"

I stifled my laugh. "I believe you can."

"Yes, I can! I can participate in jiu jitsu world tournament! When is the nearest one? I'll have to check it..." He then mumbled to himself, apparently making searches about jiu jitsu world tournament.

I really have to stifle my laugh. "Jingyu? I have to go now. See you tonight, ok?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, see you tonight! Bye, Babe."

"Bye." I hung up and chuckled. Well, apparently, I would have a world champion candidate to entertain tonight.

I think your Yuzhou land might need extra space for one more character, Gogoing (The player that Zhouzhou likes in League of legends) is mutual followers with Zhouzhou now ..haha

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I think your Yuzhou land might need extra space for one more character, Gogoing ( A player that Zhouzhou likes in League of legends) also followed him ..haha

What!? Really!!!?

This Gogoing made Jingyu whipped his head in jealousy during Men's UNO interview video! OMG, poor Jingyu! We always focus on the ladies near him, while at the same time, so many (well, at least two) fine gentlemen are approaching Zhouzhou!

:w00t::phew:

Allow me to introduce, Rival #1 for ZZ's affection: Gogoing, a famous League of Legend player that Zhouzhou admires, making Jingyu snapped his head and looked jealously in Men's UNO QA video. Yes, no conspiracy!

20151015015940452.jpg

Rival #2: Fang bo the pingpong player. World rank 8. Fans mistakenly took him as the goat FB and harrassed him until he posted a status calming the fans. Well, I guess he was intrigued by this Zhouzhou, watched a couple of videos and decided to be friend with our cute ZZ? ;) 

image_zpsvkmnwa9b.jpg

• Like 22

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

What!? Really!!!?

This Gogoing made Jingyu whipped his head in jealousy during Men's UNO interview video! OMG, poor Jingyu! We always focus on the ladies near him, while at the same time, so many (well, at least two) fine gentlemen are approaching Zhouzhou!

:w00t::phew:

Yeap,and I just edited my post, they are now mutual followers XD Zhouzhou is quick in following back haha

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

@gayyoxx I give you A+infinity for writing that deep analysis and I read it all when I usually skim long post most of the time :sweatingbullets:

The only ambiguous/suggestive behaviour is Johnny's posting the bent pipe photo, which interestingly is not deleted from ZZ's weibo?

And I quote you. Just my opinion. Pls don't attack me. I'm just as curious as you. When he deleted the recent comments but not about the metal pole, makes me wonder whether he truly understand the meaning of the bent poles. LOL. He could be clueless and just find it funny that he kept on seeing bent metal poles pictures everywhere on Weibo. But!!! I'm pretty sure that he's 90% knows what is it all about. Which makes it even more confusing!

#YuZhou fan don't attack me. I'm also a huge #YuZhou fan but I like to question stuffs and don't like to just accept what is being fed to me. So if you're gonna reply to this comment, pls be nice ^^

26 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I think your Yuzhou land might need extra space for one more character, Gogoing (The player that Zhouzhou likes in League of legends) is mutual followers with Zhouzhou now ..haha

hahah i know! It will be the best if they ask about him in interview. I want to see Jingyu reaction muahaha

46 minutes ago, palz4u said:

I am so so so.... jealous... of that girl

JY is so hotttttt, such a fine specimen....

Dear God, how can you make something so handsome and breath taking...

I surely would have fainted if I was that girl...and then he would have picked me up in those strong arms ha ha ha ....:P

I know. Can i take my words back? That I don't care if Zhou Zhou and Jingyu is in relationship?? Everytime i see him with girl i was like nahh Jingyu is belong with Zhou Zhou..i feel the jealousy coming through my whole body is not for me but for Zhou Zhou hahahaha i dont know if i make it any sense :w00t: I just can't accept when Jingyu with someone else LMAO what happen to me?? 

From the interview though when Zhou Zhou always compliment Jingyu that he got the looks and body. But did he know that he's HOT too? like both of you are HOT so shut up :wub:

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@gayyoxx I give you A+infinity for writing that deep analysis and I read it all when I usually skim long post most of the time :sweatingbullets:

And I quote you. Just my opinion. Pls don't attack me. I'm just as curious as you. When he deleted the recent comments but not about the metal pole, makes me wonder whether he truly understand the meaning of the bent poles. LOL. He could be clueless and just find it funny that he kept on seeing bent metal poles pictures everywhere on Weibo. But!!! I'm pretty sure that he's 90% knows what is it all about. Which makes it even more confusing!

#YuZhou fan don't attack me. I'm also a huge #YuZhou fan but I like to question stuffs and don't like to just accept what is being fed to me. So if you're gonna reply to this comment, pls be nice ^^

It can be more on the possibility that the bent pipes picture is quite more vague and can actually be considered (and justified) as a correction to ZZ's statement than, say, the flirting??? comments we saw recently.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Yes, i wonder that one too. But believe me he understood enough what the steel pipe jokes means come on. In the recent fancam when fan ask him why he comment on ZZ weibo, he said that he saw ZZ interview and thought ZZ answers was too funny? Well it's not funny if you not understand it right? And ofc Jingyu can see all the comment on Weibo after he commented on ZZ. I do think he know. But it's weird that it's not deleted yet.

• Like 8