tumblr_o33tktx1BJ1tneju1o1_500.gif

@dignity1 thanks for posting the gif! 

@clon_105 thanks for promoting my translations!

Here's one more chapter to The Story of Meng Qi Qi and it's about the scene pictured in the gif. Read it here.

The drama only showed how YQ shouted at YM from the backdoor and unleashed a slew of words at YM. What was not shown was how this behaviour was so unlike the normal cool and handsome YQ.

Spoiler

After the class had ended, YM took out a packet of ‘small bear’ (brand) instant noodles. He was chewing and enjoying the crunch of the instant noodles when he heard a sudden scream that sounded like thunder coming from the back door. He got a shock and dropped the noodles all over himself.

“YM, I’m calling you, come out immediately!”

Again, a commotion was created in the class, like a nest that had been bombed. Every time YQ had come to find YM, he would be faced with an interrogation by a group of pretty girls afterwards. Are you very close to YQ? Is he still as cold and cool when you are with him?......

YM felt like screaming, me and him are f***ing not close!

This time YQ was unlike before, standing at the backdoor charmingly to wait for a girl in the class to bring YM out, place him in front of YQ and then pulling YM to one corner to talk. Instead, he shouted from the back door without any care about ruining his image, waited till YM had come out and started to scold with a redden face.

“What are you doing cooped inside the classroom for the whole day? Can’t you go out for a walk? Take a look at yourself! Even wearing a jumper with a hood! Just filling your stomach and doing nothing else? Also, look at the corner of your mouth, there’s even a few f***ing crumbs of instant noodles stuck there! Don’t you know that instant noodle is a fried food? Don’t you know that fried food is unhealthy? I’m telling you that I can tell from your eyes how filthy your heart is; you are corrupted, not worthy of being anything! Why are you looking at me? Can looking at me help purify yourself? You are the smelly wooden slippers beside the rubbish bin, a loud gambling idiot! Don’t think that I wouldn’t know about all the wicked things that you have done, I know them all very well, you who knows no shame…….

YM was shocked, he was just sitting normally in the classroom, who could he have provoked?

YQ looked glazed.

YM waved his hands in front of YQ’s eyes, “Hey, brother, let me take you to the sick bay to get some medication, don’t keep delaying treatment like this.”

More importantly the second part of their interaction was left out. why? this part is the best!

Spoiler

YQ pressed hard onto YM’s shoulders and pushed him to a dark corridor of the laboratory building, beside them was the archives room and pictures of past deceased principals hung in the dark.

YM was surrounded by a thick shroud of murderous atmosphere.

“What are you doing?” YM’s voice trembled.

YQ gripped onto YM’s neck and spoke threateningly, “Come home with me this Saturday for lunch!”

“You have no reason to reject!” YQ shouted, poking hard at YM’s head.

YM was stunned, how upset was this guy?!

“Will you go?” YQ asked again.

“Don’t you dare reject me!” YQ poked YM’s head again.

YM didn’t speak throughout the entire process where YQ kept bombarding him with words. Behind him was a picture of the first principal, a scholar of the late Qing dynasty, staring straight at the two in front of him; did I build the school just for you two to come here to discuss these issues?

YQ had finally let out all the fire that he had held inside, he had been suppressing it for two over months and today he had finally found a target to vent his anger. You treat me with indifference? You don’t have time to respond to me? Fine! Then I will harass your friend every day, find fault with him every day, till he could not take it anymore and seek your help which I can then make use of him to take my revenge on GH!

YQ was feeling smug over his stupid and dirty idea.

Seeing that YQ had stopped speaking, YM couldn’t resist and asked, “About that…… Did Yinzi not come to school again?”

“He came!” YQ straightened his collar, expression backed to normal, “He’s sitting in class now!”

“Then why did you harass me?”

“What are you calling as harassing?” YQ said while walking away, “I think that there’s something wrong with your thinking.”

Coming out found the laboratory, both of them could finally see some sunlight.

“There’s nothing wrong with your thinking, if there’s nothing wrong with your thinking then why are you wearing your innerwear shirt the other way! You still have the face to criticise me! What’s wrong with me wearing a hoodie? I am not the one who wears the collar back to front.

Huh …… YQ looked down and saw the piece of string sticking out on his chest; he was awkward for a few seconds and then put on a nonchalant expression, “This is called swag.”

YM’s grin was so wide that it was going out of the boundaries of Beijing, “Living like the way you do now, one would have been tired out and die before they even reach thirty years old.

YQ, “……”

While walking back to his class, YM cursed internally, “This f***ing suks, I was scolded for nothing!”

My thoughts about this chapter......

Spoiler

The novel didn't say anything else about the matter but I would love to know if YM did indeed go to meet the future in-laws parents of YQ. From the way it's written in the novel, it seems that YQ goes to find YM quite often before this incident but was always very gentlemanly... Also the "secret meeting place" of MQQ was revealed in this chapter as well!

• Like 13

I was wondering if anyone knows of any English versions of the songs: Besides the Sea, Walk Slowly etc? I'm asking cuz I'm thinking of doing it and I don't want to waste my time if someone out there already is. 

By English versions I mean English lyrics that fit the melody etc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Petrova said:

This Men's Uno photoshoot really killing me!!

And this is some Jing Yu's interview from Esquire Magazine...

Reveal hidden contents

E:几个月前你接到人生中的第一个剧本,有没有预计到今天会这么红?
J:没预计,完全没想到。一开始我就想多挣点钱,我从来没有学过表演,拍戏应该挺有意思的。所以说老天眷顾我,一个大馅饼砸我身上了。
E:哪个时刻意识到自己红了?
J:接机是感受最强烈的。有一次我下了飞机,听说有粉丝来接机,就想赶快走出去,别让粉丝等太久,但警察拦住我说外面人太多了,有安全隐患,让我改走另一条通道。我也不想让粉丝等了半天没看到,但安全更重要,我只好听警察的。所以我也想在这里对大家说,一定要先注意安全,我很多次看到大家撞翻垃圾桶或者摔倒,现场那么多人,我没办法冲过去拉住你。你们看到我很开心,我也开心,但演变成这种情况我很无奈,想帮忙又帮不上,这种感觉真的很难过。
E:有压力吗?
J:会有。我以前干嘛不会想到别人,现在很多人在看着你,你有什么不好的习惯别人可能会模仿,或者会讲说你嘛,别人说我我肯定不开心啊。(夸你呢?)那当然很开心。
E:私底下有什么兴趣爱好?
J:除了工作和运动,就是自己待着,和朋友聊聊天。其实我是一个普通人,除了帅就没什么特别之处了。不过呢,我那些哥们儿说,你知道你最吸引人的是什么时候吗?不说话的时候,一开口就形象全毁秒变逗比,没办法,东北男生自带幽默感。
E:是不是从小就被很多女孩追?
J:这个不用问就能看出来吧。
E:那是一种怎样的感受?
J:开心啊!其实大多数女孩追你呢,会对你有所表示,但又不好意思说出来,我最喜欢不说破的时候,那种淡淡的、微妙的、很美好的感觉,说出来的我就有点害怕了,就会跑掉。
E:也会招男生喜欢吗?
J:我蛮多男性朋友的。有人喜欢你,不管男生还是女生,都是不容易的,因为那都是对你的认可。
E:喜欢今天的西装造型吗?
J:今天的所有衣服都非常帅,但我平时穿得比较休闲,就是牛仔裤球鞋,我不会穿特别合身的衣服,永远会买大一号甚至最大码,松松垮垮的最舒服。
E:平日里是如何如何保持身材?
J:只要保持运动,身材不会差的。男人的形象有两个小门槛,一是不要驼背,腰板要挺直,一是不要有肚子,基本上任何运动都可以让你做到这两点。

And this one is ZhouZhou's

Reveal hidden contents

E:最近你有一夜爆红的感觉吗?
Z:我觉得不算一夜爆红,还是有个过程的,只不过这个过程有点快。
E:学表演的时候有没有做好红的准备?
Z:学表演的人也不是每个都想当明星啊。那时候我预想的是话剧舞台上的表演,不是影视剧这种镜头前的,就想以后踏踏实实演戏,没想这么多。
E:作为新人,你对自己最近的一次表演满意吗?
Z:满分10分的话,我给自己打5分。在后半段才找到感觉,因为我和角色在性格上的跨度挺大的,他比较高冷,你觉得我高冷吗?
E:一点也不,所以你是暖男吗?
Z:也不是暖男,就是性格开朗,比较会照顾自己,会做家务,喜欢健身、拳击、和小动物玩。
E:你在表演领域有哪些比较欣赏的前辈?
Z:段奕宏,濮存昕,王千源,我特别想演王千源在《解救吾先生》里的那种角色。
E:有人叫你“小鲜肉”吗?
Z:现在大家都这么看我吧,我觉得这是一个褒义词,而且小鲜肉也只能鲜这么一段时间,能体验一把也是一种荣幸。
E:你平时会穿西装吗?
Z:很少,男人一穿正装就很帅,太帅了不好,哈哈哈。
E:把西装穿出男神效果的关键是什么?
Z:最适合西装的身材应该是肩宽、倒三角形的上半身,黄景瑜穿西装就不错,我的身材比较奇怪,人瘦肩窄,腰围只有二尺一,手脚又长,西装和衬衣都要定制。
E:现在的好身材是怎么来的?
Z:从大学就开始健身,经常练的动作是引体向上,对肩膀和手臂特别管用,胸肌和腹肌就靠卧推和卷腹。
E:是不是从小就习惯了被追?
Z:明着追的还好啦,暗恋我的就不知道了。
E:被人追是一种怎样的感受?
Z:这个啊,详情请问黄景瑜,他比我有经验。
E:你比较喜欢追女生还是被女生追?
Z:其实我没有追过女生哎,这样特别不好,看到喜欢的女孩,都不会付诸于行动。
E:最近有什么愿望?
Z:再火一点吧!

all credit to : yzonlykt

Can someone translate it for us? 

Thank youuuu:heart:

Wow. Thanks for sharing this interview. This interview is really long. I'll just translate the parts that are quite interesting to me~

Spoiler

J:除了工作和运动,就是自己待着,和朋友聊聊天。其实我是一个普通人,除了帅就没什么特别之处了。不过呢,我那些哥们儿说,你知道你最吸引人的是什么时候吗?不说话的时候,一开口就形象全毁秒变逗比,没办法,东北男生自带幽默感。

E: What are your interests or hobbies?
J: Apart from work and sports, (I like to) spend time alone and chat with friends. Actually, I'm an ordinary person; other than my good looks, I have no other strengths. But, those buddies of mine say that I am most charming when I don't talk. Once I talk, the (good) image is destroyed and I become 逗比 Dòu bí / adorkable in one second. This can't be helped. Guys from  northeastern (region) "carry humour with ourselves".

>> Lol. JY is talking about his good looks like only he owns it again. xD Also, his buddies are so right about that. JY's cool look gets destroyed totally whenever he speaks casually with ZZ in BTS. xD

J:开心啊!其实大多数女孩追你呢,会对你有所表示,但又不好意思说出来,我最喜欢不说破的时候,那种淡淡的、微妙的、很美好的感觉,说出来的我就有点害怕了,就会跑掉。

E: Is it true that you are being chased by many girls since young?
J: You should be able to know by looking, and not asking.
E: What kind of feeling is that?
J: Happy! Actually, (when) the majority of girls chases you, they will have some expression (of love) towards you. But they will be shy and not say it out. The moment that I like the most is when things are not spoken out explicitly. The kind of subtle, tingling ("tiny yet amazing feeling"), very pleasant feeling, when spoken out, will cause me to feel a little frightened, and so I'll "run away".
E: Are guys attracted to like you too?
J: I have quite many male friends. Having someone liking you, regardless from a guy or a girl, is not easy, because (their liking) is a form of recognition towards you.
>> I guess he is saying this with his fans/ fanboys in mind? xD

E: Are you used to getting chased (by others) since young?
Z: I'm kinda used to getting chased by those who chase explicitly. As for secret admirers, I have no idea.
E: What kind of feeling is it to be chased?
Z: Well, this... You have to ask Huang JingYu for details; he has more experience than me.
E: Do you prefer to chase girls or get chased by girls?
Z: Actually, I've not chased girls before. This is particularly bad. When I see the girl whom I like, I don't take action.

>> Both JY & ZZ really are blessed with good looks and not worry about chasing the person whom he likes huh? *lemme sob at one corner*

• Like 21

Just wanna check and see how many pages I missed. I MISSED A LOT!
Maybe 'll read later.

So just went to the last page. So many news and analytical posts, I think.

I'm just gonna leave only these for now.
Some outcomes from Esquire photoshoots:

005yYQOnjw1f26pd3qck3j30rs127wrg.jpg

SOME under the spoiler

Spoiler

005yYQOnjw1f26pd2b53mj30rs127n4t.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f26pd348m9j30rs127wq2.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f26pd4ytykj30rs1277bi.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f26pd6ihwvj30rs127aix.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f26pd5juy9j30rs127n5b.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f26pd4douuj30rs1277e8.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f26pd3zp2wj30rs0j3tcf.jpg

005yYQOnjw1f26pd1t2pwj30rs127qcr.jpg

I don't know if someone already posted this before, I haven't check pages backwards.

I'll catch up later... :sweatingbullets:
BYE~~ :heart:

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Wow. Thanks for sharing this interview. This interview is really long. I'll just translate the parts that are quite interesting to me~

Hide contents

J: Apart from work and sports, (I like to) spend time alone and chat with friends. Actually, I'm an ordinary person; other than my good looks, I have no other strengths. But, those buddies of mine say that I am most charming when I don't talk. Once I talk, the (good) image is destroyed and I become 逗比 Dòu bí / adorkable in one second. This can't be helped. Guys from  northeastern (region) bring humour.
>> Lol. JY is talking about his good looks like only he owns it again. xD Also, his buddies are so right about that. JY's cool look gets destroyed totally whenever he speaks casually with ZZ in BTS. xD

J: Happy! Actually, (when) the majority of girls chases you, they will have some expression (of love) towards you. But they will be shy and not say it out. The moment that I like the most is when things are not spoken out explicitly. The kind of subtle, tingling ("tiny yet amazing feeling"), very pleasant feeling, when spoken out, will cause me to feel a little frightened, and so I'll "run away".
J: I have quite many male friends. Having someone liking you, regardless from a guy or a girl, is not easy, because (their liking) is a form of recognition towards you.

Z: I'm kinda used to getting chased by those who chase explicitly. As for secret admirers, I have no idea.
Z: Well, this... You have to ask Huang JingYu for details; he has more experience than me.
Z: Actually, I've not chased girls before. This is particularly bad. When I see the girl whom I like, I don't take action.

>> Both JY & ZZ really are blessed with good looks and not worry about chasing the person whom he likes huh? *lemme sob at one corner*

Now let me take out of the interesting parts from @alvinboi's translation:

>> I guess he is saying this with his fans/ fanboys in mind? xDE: Do you prefer to chase girls or get chased by girls?

---> in one of the recent video interview, I think JY also says that whether it is a boy or a girl, he will be happy? A hint?

---> ZZ is single and never been in relationship before!? LOL. Maybe a virgin? LOLOLOL.

• Like 8

Thank You to those of you who posted up this song by Liu Fangmu and for the translations as well. Here is the PinYin version if you want to sing along. 

Spoiler

Quan shi jiè dōu dū bù rú wǒ

Verse 1
yī  gè míng shì wǒ chū jiàn nǐ zì yì liáo cǎo de bǐ jì
shì zì xiū kè yú gù yì féng bǔ de xiao yī
wǒ yǒu bìng  nǐ yī
yī shǒu gē  shì nǐ wù jiě wǒ ěr wén chuāng tái chuán lái de nuǎn yīn
rèn shí guāng cōng cōng liú qù  wǒ zhī  zài hū nǐ
(this line’s taken directly from BLY and GH’s duet / Teresa Teng’s - I Only Care About You =)

yī fēng xìn shì nǐ xiě gěi tā tā xiě gěi tā de nào jù
shì wǒ lái nǐ qù lán qiú dì shàng de tuī jǐ
xīn téng nǐ bù ting
yī duàn qíng shì ǒu ěr wù huì ǒu ěr tián mì tǎn lòu de biǎo qíng
jù xiàng shuì jīn tiān shì yǔ  míng tiān yòu shì qíng

Chorus 1
rèn shuí dōu lā yě lā bù kāi de qīn mì
zěn zhī nǐ bù jīng yì fú lǔ wǒ de xīn
qǐ diǎn shì yī céng guān xīn zuì hòu yī xīn yī yì
yuán liàng wǒ fǒu dìng zhè wú jiě de wèn tí
zhèng shì zhè ài yě ài  bù dào de mò qì
chéng jiù wǒ qīn shǒu bǎng jià nǐ de yóu xì
wú liáo shí hún huà liǎng jù yǒu shí chǔ xīn gōu yǐn
quán shì jiè de gǎn qíng dōu bù rú wǒ dǒng nǐ 

(Line from the TV series: Bai Luoyin, can you tell me why do I like you so much?)

Verse 2
yī kē xīn shì lí qù qián nǐ wéi wǒ xià chú de  yòng xīn
shì míng  zhī dào wǒ  bù néng  gǎn shòu què  gù yì  liú xià de  zhèng jù
yī zhǒng bìng  shì hún ěr hòu què bèi  fū yǎn mǎn  shì jiè zhǎo xún
mìng yùn céng zhī chēng  zhāo wǒ jiù chā yī diǎn fàng qì

Chorus 1
rèn shuí dōu dū lā yě lā bù kāi de qīn mì
zěn zhī nǐ bù jīng yì fú lǔ wǒ de xīn
qǐ diǎn shì yī céng guān xīn  zuì hòu yī xīn yī yì
yuán liàng wǒ fǒu dìng zhè wú jiě de wèn tí
zhèng shì zhè ài yě ài  bù dào de mò qì
chéng jiù wǒ qīn shǒu bǎng jià nǐ de yóu xì
wú liáo shí hún huà liǎng jù yǒu shí chǔ xīn gōu yǐn
quán shì jiè de gǎn qíng dōu bù rú wǒ dǒng nǐ

Bridge
céng xiǎng guò wǒ de zhòng pàn qīn lí shì nǐ dǎo yǎn de qián xì
zūn yán què yī bài tú dì quán shì jiè huán yǒu shén shí mó néng bǐ nǐ

Chorus 2
rèn sǐ dōu bā yě bā bù kāi de jù lí
què shì nǐ qīn shǒu  mái zàng  wǒ de  mì mì
kàn zhe nǐ guì zài  yuán dì shuāng shǒu xiān xiě yù dī
zài zuì gāi  tǐng shēn de shí hòu wǒ  hūn mí
zhè ní nìng nào yě nào bù kāi de fēn lí

dōu shì wǒ hòu zhī bù hòu jué de bīn shuài lǜ
shàng wàn zhǎn ní hóng dēng yǐng zhào liàng nǐ de fēi xíng
quán shì jiè de gǎn qíng dōu  bù rú wǒ ài nǐ 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Reveal hidden contents

J: Apart from work and sports, (I like to) spend time alone and chat with friends. Actually, I'm an ordinary person; other than my good looks, I have no other strengths. But, those buddies of mine say that I am most charming when I don't talk. Once I talk, the (good) image is destroyed and I become 逗比 Dòu bí / adorkable in one second. This can't be helped. Guys from  northeastern (region) "carry humour with ourselves".

I think ZZ is just shy to chase ppl. JY be more proactive, if you haven't!

• Like 11

Here to contribute something to this topic. I will translate some parts from JY and WZ interview with the Esquire magazine.
Spoiler

[Huang Jingyu]
Esquire: When you got the script a few months ago, did you think that you would be this popular?
JY: No, I didn't even have a thought about it. I was just thinking about making some money at first. I have never taken an acting class before so I thought it would be interesting to film something. Maybe God loves me so I was hit by a giant cake. (it means he was lucky to receive a surprised gift)
Esquire: You must have been pursued by lots of girls ever since you were young right?
JY: Look at me, do you need to ask such question?
Esquire: So how did it feel? (to be so popular with girls)
JY: Happy! Honestly, when girls want to pursue a guy, they only give you the signals but never confess because they are shy. I like that feeling most, the feeling when you want to confess but you just can't, it feels vague yet very beautiful. If someone confesses to me, i might get scared and run away.
Esquire: Lots of boys like you too, right?
JY: I have lots of male friends. If someone likes you, male or female, it's not easy to find someone to like you so it only proves how loved you are by others.
Esquire: How do you maintain your body and shape?
JY: Your body won't look bad if you play sports regularly. There are 2 main points when it comes to male's body: 1. Don't get hogback. 2. Don't let your tummy stuck out. Basically, most sports can help you prevent those 2 things.

[Xu weizhou]
Esquire: Do you feel like you have become a shooting star over a night? (how fast his popularity grows)
WZ: I still don't feel like I got lucky over a night. It takes a progress to decide whether you are popular or not. It's just that this progress happened pretty fast.
Esquire: As a newbie, are you satisfied with your latest role?
WZ: I give myself 5/10. It was only till the second half of the filming progress that I could find the feelings to portray the character because my personality is so different from him. He seems pretty reserved, do you think I'm that type of guy?
Esquire: Absolutely not. So you are a warm man then?
WZ: Not particularly, it's just that I have a bright personality, I know how to take good care of myself, how to do chores and I like going to gym and playing with small animals.
Esquire: Do you often wear suits?
WZ: Rarely. Wearing suits makes any men handsome. Too handsome is not good lol
Esquire: What is the must factor to become a male god when wearing suits?
WZ: The best type of body to wear suits is broad shoulder, the upper body has to be an inverted triangle, Huang Jingyu fits suits nicely. My body is kinda weird, thin, narrow shoulder, my waist is only 70 cm, long legs and arms so usually I have to get my suits tailored.
Esquire: You are familiar with being pursued by others since you were young right?
WZ: Technically, there were some. I don't know about people who had a crush on me tho.
Esquire: How did it feel to be pursued by someone?
WZ: About this, you can ask Huang Jingyu for more detail, he has more experiences with this than me.
Esquire: You like pursuing a girl or like being a pursued by a girl?
WZ: Quite frankly I have never pursued any girl. It's not a good habit to be honest, even if i liked a girl, i wouldn't make any move on her.

-cre: 吴睿骐 时尚先生 - viet trans: gamchan - eng trans: me lol

• Like 20

How I envy that girl... ~~

That Men's Uno photo shoot unf. <333

I love the Esquire photo of them with the dogs, they really look like two hot dandy husbands. ;)

I've to ask two things about Weibo comments because I think I don't get these part, sorry. ;(

There was this guy who posted weibo trying to 'help' FB and JY in the past commented him before. But yesterday after this guy posted the weibo. JY went to delete the 2 old comments he left on that guy. Guys, JY is giving us the stance that he is siding with ZZ. 

@gashupingo Johnny deleted his comment (that about pig sound), or he liked/wrote something against FB?

A well known gossiper (called himself something equivalent of head of gossiper on weibo).  He have almost close to 1 mil followers.  He (could be a she) followed JY around like a stalker (and every other well known celebs....but he seems most especially into JY atm).  JY and ZZ deleted the comments to protect themselves.  JY's a smart boy...very sensible.

@tea4two Johnny deleted his second comment (that about pig sound) because of this gossiper stalking?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SueLyinn said:

@lightyears

I've got questions to ask:

1) Is the screenshot from JingYu’s next drama series or is it an advert?
2) Is there something wrong with the girl’s cheeks? The make-up artist piled on too much blusher on her...hmm, was it done deliberately?

Anyway, JY looks great in every shot. I just can’t help admiring the pictures.
I feel that JY will look good with anyone he’s paired up with regardless of gender… I’d even go as far as to say that he makes the girl look good just by being in the same picture as her :)

1. Sorry but I absolutely have no idea. I just saw them on twitter and weibo and there were no serious captions whatsoever indicating the source. There were even edits of ZhouZhou getting pissed off lmao. If anyone knows, do tell.

2. All the photos were like that so I guess it was on purpose(?)

I agree. I may be ZhouZhou biased but Johnny is one hot piece of whale meat xD so I'm more attracted to him, physically. His biceps make my knees weak ;) 

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, lightyears said:

His biceps make my knees weak ;) 

IKR and the triceps too and look at that huge prominent cephalic vein... Gaaahhhh!!! (damn also my veiny arms/hands fetish)

Credit: TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

tumblr_o4hn2chT9r1r0flu8o1_540.jpg

Credit: 糙小汉

tumblr_o4hn2chT9r1r0flu8o2_540.jpg

Credit: Timmy_and_Johnny

tumblr_o4fs3ep9nI1r0flu8o1_540.jpg

Edited by aeislaeigh
  • Like 20

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Now let me take out of the interesting parts from @alvinboi's translation:

>> I guess he is saying this with his fans/ fanboys in mind? xDE: Do you prefer to chase girls or get chased by girls?

---> in one of the recent video interview, I think JY also says that whether it is a boy or a girl, he will be happy? A hint?

---> ZZ is single and never been in relationship before!? LOL. Maybe a virgin? LOLOLOL.

Hmmm I'm not sure about that video interview. As for ZZ, it sounds like he has never been in a relationship. But reading the interview as a whole, ZZ was just saying that he is chased by others more often than he chases others. >_<

• Like 9

@Room_No382 thank you for the translation!

playing with small animals lol i love how zz sees this as a key difference between him and bly

look at him deferring all the compliments to jy though...hjy doesnt need you to stroke his ego even more, zhouzhou :phew:

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Hmmm I'm not sure about that video interview. As for ZZ, it sounds like he has never been in a relationship. But reading the interview as a whole, ZZ was just saying that he is chased by others more often than he chases others. >_<

Personally, I feel that is a good things that he has never been in a relationship, not entirely bad since it means there are things that he hasn't experienced and it would also highlight that he doesn't simply just go after anyone that piques his interest in the slightest.

1 hour ago, Room_No382 said:
Here to contribute something to this topic. I will translate some parts from JY and WZ interview with the Esquire magazine.
  Hide contents

[Huang Jingyu]
Esquire: When you got the script a few months ago, did you think that you would be this popular?
JY: No, I didn't even have a thought about it. I was just thinking about making some money at first. I have never taken an acting class before so I thought it would be interesting to film something. Maybe God loves me so I was hit by a giant cake. (it means he was lucky to receive a surprised gift)
Esquire: You must have been pursued by lots of girls ever since you were young right?
JY: Look at me, do you need to ask such question?
Esquire: So how did it feel? (to be so popular with girls)
JY: Happy! Honestly, when girls want to pursue a guy, they only give you the signals but never confess because they are shy. I like that feeling most, the feeling when you want to confess but you just can't, it feels vague yet very beautiful. If someone confesses to me, i might get scared and run away.
Esquire: Lots of boys like you too, right?
JY: I have lots of male friends. If someone likes you, male or female, it's not easy to find someone to like you so it only proves how loved you are by others.
Esquire: How do you maintain your body and shape?
JY: Your body won't look bad if you play sports regularly. There are 2 main points when it comes to male's body: 1. Don't get hogback. 2. Don't let your tummy stuck out. Basically, most sports can help you prevent those 2 things.

[Xu weizhou]
Esquire: Do you feel like you have become a shooting star over a night? (how fast his popularity grows)
WZ: I still don't feel like I got lucky over a night. It takes a progress to decide whether you are popular or not. It's just that this progress happened pretty fast.
Esquire: As a newbie, are you satisfied with your latest role?
WZ: I give myself 5/10. It was only till the second half of the filming progress that I could find the feelings to portray the character because my personality is so different from him. He seems pretty reserved, do you think I'm that type of guy?
Esquire: Absolutely not. So you are a warm man then?
WZ: Not particularly, it's just that I have a bright personality, I know how to take good care of myself, how to do chores and I like going to gym and playing with small animals.
Esquire: Do you often wear suits?
WZ: Rarely. Wearing suits makes any men handsome. Too handsome is not good lol
Esquire: What is the must factor to become a male god when wearing suits?
WZ: The best type of body to wear suits is broad shoulder, the upper body has to be an inverted triangle, Huang Jingyu fits suits nicely. My body is kinda weird, thin, narrow shoulder, my waist is only 70 cm, long legs and arms so usually I have to get my suits tailored.
Esquire: You are familiar with being pursued by others since you were young right?
WZ: Technically, there were some. I don't know about people who had a crush on me tho.
Esquire: How did it feel to be pursued by someone?
WZ: About this, you can ask Huang Jingyu for more detail, he has more experiences with this than me.
Esquire: You like pursuing a girl or like being a pursued by a girl?
WZ: Quite frankly I have never pursued any girl. It's not a good habit to be honest, even if i liked a girl, i wouldn't make any move on her.

-cre: 吴睿骐 时尚先生 - viet trans: gamchan - eng trans: me lol

I like how WZ tells them to ask Jingyu about the being pursued by someone. Could almost imagine him laughing slightly as he says it. I also notice how he highlighted the way Jingyu fits more into suits and highlight the body shape most suitable for it. It shows that he pays attention to details and one of it seems to be Jingyu.

• Like 11