Quantcast

I've seen a video on Addicted TW Facebook page today, showing that ZZ and CW have landed safely in Korea. Yeah! Any updates on their activities there?

P.s. I might have rolled my eyes damn hard while backreading a moment ago. #justsaying

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

(Ah, deep psychological discussion... my bliss)

To add another point to this discussion, please refer to the car kiss scene. Much attention has been placed on subject J's movements, as they are quite easily captured by the camera - but let us focus on subject Z a moment. After the first kiss, subject Z shifts his body, causing subject J to place more of his body weight on subject Z. Also, subject Z moves his arms from 'resting' on subject J to actually holding him (notice subject Z's left hand reaching up the back to subject J's neck). Also, it can be calculated that subject Z placed an amount of force with his left hand, as subject J's upper body did move closer to subject Z. At this same time, subject Z raises his head off of the car seat, 2 small bobs, towards subject J (this is after subject J has moved his arm under subject Z's head), thus appearing "searching" for the second kiss(es). 

These types of movements are usually unconscious, especially when "acting." (Even in choreographed scenes, this attention to detail is rarely made.) As a matter of research, it is very unlucky that we do not have footage from such an angle that we could see what their legs were doing at this time.

That is an excellent treatise on psychology and physiology, Madame Professor. I specifically remember on subject Z's head movement, as if inviting for another kiss. It is indeed unfortunate that we are lacking materials showing their legs. Maybe the uncut version will provide that material for us? :D 

@alvinboi AFAIK, there is one instagram photo showing Chen Wen walking on a street in Korea. No Zhouzhou, though. Maybe he is taking rest.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

That is an excellent treatise on psychology and physiology, Madame Professor. I specifically remember on subject Z's head movement, as if inviting for another kiss. It is indeed unfortunate that we are lacking materials showing their legs. Maybe the uncut version will provide that material for us? :D 

29 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

(Ah, deep psychological discussion... my bliss)

To add another point to this discussion, please refer to the car kiss scene. Much attention has been placed on subject J's movements, as they are quite easily captured by the camera - but let us focus on subject Z a moment. After the first kiss, subject Z shifts his body, causing subject J to place more of his body weight on subject Z. Also, subject Z moves his arms from 'resting' on subject J to actually holding him (notice subject Z's left hand reaching up the back to subject J's neck). Also, it can be calculated that subject Z placed an amount of force with his left hand, as subject J's upper body did move closer to subject Z. At this same time, subject Z raises his head off of the car seat, 2 small bobs, towards subject J (this is after subject J has moved his arm under subject Z's head), thus appearing "searching" for the second kiss(es). 

These types of movements are usually unconscious, especially when "acting." (Even in choreographed scenes, this attention to detail is rarely made.) As a matter of research, it is very unlucky that we do not have footage from such an angle that we could see what their legs were doing at this time.

OMG. You are all becoming academic!!!!!!

Bring it on and awaken this frustrated psychiatrist in me!

57 minutes ago, elppa said:

no. Johnny is filming for Demon girl today. Zhou and Wen are having their wifey-tour in Korea ^^

Of course Johnny has to working hard . because He has got a special person in his heart. :wub:

Here is interview with Soho

http://kan.sogou.com/kandian/huangjingyu.html

Phrase "Huang you ren" - Huang has a person and "Xu metal pipe" are on the 5th on the trending list of Weibo yesterday. Not only soopiers went crazy because of two bent metal pipes :))

He really looks excited and fresh today. Love his smile 

Cr: Timeless Whale

Reveal hidden contents

1479_1564974710480749_479103824226927974

10262200_1564925590485661_85883019203805

226971_1564925463819007_4928722466880551

12141645_1564925557152331_36635289181794

Johnny is working hard to provide for a future with his wifey and possible adopted kid(s) in the long run (assuming rules and laws based on conservatism change in foreseeable future).

• Like 6

Men's Uno second part has English Sub...ohhhhh those collarbones are to die for zhouzhou:wub:

Spoiler

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Men's Uno second part has English Sub...ohhhhh those collarbones are to die for zhouzhou:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Johnny is so handsome and ZZ's actions are so cute :bawling: These boys have ruined the past 2 weeks of my life. I can't stop thinking about them :bawling:

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

tumblr_inline_nphnb0c7fw1tp4jyg_500.gif

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, guhaijohnny said:

Johnny is so handsome and ZZ's actions are so cute :bawling: These boys have ruined the past 2 weeks of my life. I can't stop thinking about them :bawling:

Hahahaha...no problem...I've been ruined since early January so welcome to the club:)

200w.gif

• Like 8

1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Hide contents

Zz Said why you grabbing Me huahhahahahaha that moment... aaakhh

• Like 6

Somebody posted the taobao link for Ellemen two days ago...can anyone tell me which page is it?

Thank you so much.

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

I've seen a video on Addicted TW Facebook page today, showing that ZZ and CW have landed safely in Korea. Yeah! Any updates on their activities there?

P.s. I might have rolled my eyes damn hard while backreading a moment ago. #justsaying

My friend read on Baidu that Zhouzhou went to EXO's concert today 8 pm :blink:

29 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Somebody posted the taobao link for Ellemen two days ago...can anyone tell me which page is it?

Thank you so much.

This one is JY and FangBo:

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=528292441411&spm=a310v.4.88.1

This one is ELLE men featuring JZ and ZZ

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=528324158529&spm=a310v.4.88.1

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Have you guys seen this before???

Ohmy effing lawddddd!!!

Hide contents

For some reason I can't see the content :( Is it just me?