21 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I tried to attach the image but I don't have the rights to do so now... :( 

But fans in china on weibo is going crazy over this. It is his real account. Someone commented that maybe he forgot to switch to another account and make this "blunder" :)

The feed was on his official weibo account. So it should be real that he liked it himself.

So this happened!!!!!

Anchors away!!!! The ship has begun its expedition!

Let the RESEARCH begin!!!!!

• Like 8

6 hours ago, thoron said:

Oh, you made me almost die from reading about LEO. THANK YOU. I'm upping my like for it sixty-nine times.

*Johnny's infamous BLUE BRIEF BULGE posted**tries desperately to click on the picture thinking its a video* - the undersigned is guilty of it too:P

Btw, were we to repost videos, pics, and so on, as a fresh comment, instead of quoting a previous one, with some time in between, would we be within the rules?

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, looperstar said:

So this happened!!!!!

Whatever we need to know, Johnny stated it clearly during the handcuff scene in Episode 11. Didn't he mention something in this matter in one of the interviews?

I expect ZZ's answer to be like...

Spoiler

200w.gif

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

To attach image in this forum, you need to upload it to external site like photobucket etc.

Oops, Chinese fans already got this on their radar? I hope nobody is bullying Johnny and Zhouzhou? Maybe he liked it simply because the fan made video reflect the greatest moments of GH/BLY and Johnny/Zhouzhou, artistically speaking... Don't pressure him too hard :( 

Hmm... I had to reset my password on photo bucket to do this. LOL! Here you go! :)

The fans are certainly elated! Not sure about his agent :P 

IMG_1380.png~original

• Like 15

The (in)famous car key mishap in LP (no subs). Even driving is not a foolproof way to escape the fanship

Spoiler

OMG, I'll be in Shanghai for a few days in a month time; will def stalk places he's talking about!!!:wub:

(Eng subs at the beginning only; hope they'll be completed soon)

• Like 8

13 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Do you know that HJY also think that it's so beautiful? He liked it on his weibo 6 hours ago!

http://weibo.com/1989519725/like?wvr=6&mod=like

Scroll down and you will see :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS NEWSS!!! 

katy-perry-gif.gif

12 hours ago, looperstar said:

So this happened!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mz1zf6wPt41rs4nv6.gif

11 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@xix19xix Thanks! Several youtubers also left congratulatory message to the creator of the vid!

well, hope Johnny is alright and nobody is bullying/disappointed with him!

go Johnny, go!  #YuZhou ship sails away!!!

#NOEXIT #NOTURNINGBACK #JUSTENTRANCE

tumblr_n4c6d7Tvki1sqfes7o1_500.gif

12 hours ago, tea4two said:

I heard that as well but you know how there are many many counterfeit accounts?  Well, I wanted real proof that it was the real Johnny, so I scroll through all the likes and check each profile similar to his to make sure it's not the fake one (I click on the thumbnail to make sure that it brought me to the real Johnny's weibo page, that's how I know it's not fake).  Found the actual Johnny on page 119, lol.  Not sure what it means, but it's going to feed my inner #YuChou.

tumblr_inline_nvhwh0Znxc1qzv6wm_500.gif

• Like 15

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

https://imgur.com/a/movjG

yesssss my #YuZhou shipper's feel......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: hahaha saw someone posted ady!!!!!

Ummmm...does anyone have the link to the FMV? Is it already posted here?

I was just adulting for two hours and came back to bedlam....I soooo love this forum

Now if only Zhou2 would react too^_^

http://makeagif.com/hv-BGM

• Like 1

To answer gayyoxx:

Spoiler

3. Oh, so he used the helicopter legally? I thought he somehow stole it. That would be desertion and would be punished hard.

This is the fantasy part of the novel I guess, I doubt any airforce in the world allows its officers to use its planes as private transport, but yes in the novel, this seems to be totally legit :D 

4. LOL at the fujoshis in GH's office! This Tong Zhe is new character? That would be hilarious!

Yes Tong Zhe is a new character in part 2 but quite harmless though he is a source of jealousy for BLY and unintentionally caused a misunderstanding between GH and BLY which led to BLY ignoring GH for weeks :D It was implied that GY hired Tong Zhe because he reminds GY of BLY. Tong Zhe also commented that BLY is indeed attractive, even to a straight guy himself, BLY is somene who makes others curious about him and want to get to know BLY better.

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, hryy said:

To answer gayyoxx:

Hide contents

3. Oh, so he used the helicopter legally? I thought he somehow stole it. That would be desertion and would be punished hard.

This is the fantasy part of the novel I guess, I doubt any airforce in the world allows its officers to use its planes as private transport, but yes in the novel, this seems to be totally legit :D 

4. LOL at the fujoshis in GH's office! This Tong Zhe is new character? That would be hilarious!

Yes Tong Zhe is a new character in part 2 but quite harmless though he is a source of jealousy for BLY and unintentionally caused a misunderstanding between GH and BLY which led to BLY ignoring GH for weeks :D It was implied that GY hired Tong Zhe because he reminds GY of BLY. Tong Zhe also commented that BLY is indeed attractive, even to a straight guy himself, BLY is somene who makes others curious about him and want to get to know BLY better

I am really amazed how many people are so enamored with BLY in this novel hahhahaha...poor GH must be working overtime trying to crush all the competition...:sweatingbullets:

So GY is indeed trying to look for his own BLY....

• Like 8

10 hours ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Zhouzhou in iQiyi Entertainment Weibo Update 031616

Reveal hidden contents

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VID!!!

His dark circles are very prominent in this interview.  Not enough sleep, ZhouZhou?  We need to lock away both Johnny and ZZ on an island for a week until they recover!

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Zhouzhou in iQiyi Entertainment Weibo Update 031616

Please, any passing by angel could translate it?

32 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:
10 minutes ago, tea4two said:

His dark circles are very prominent in this interview.  Not enough sleep, ZhouZhou?  We need to lock away both Johnny and ZZ on an island for a week until they recover!

He looks tired too. :bawling: I feel so bad for being so greedy, but..but..Idk if I can't survive for a week without seeing that cunning smile, and update his news.

I want to see him and Johnny in every magazine, join the shows, cast in a movie (i heard that Zhou will join the cast in a movie under Enlight Media - which will launch in Taiwan soon.), listen to more addictive songs by Zhou's charming voice. Johnny and his "babe" are both working really hard right now. Wish them all the best !!!!

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I second the motion...but then again knowing JingYu, Zhouzhou will not only end up looking more like a panda BUT limping as well hahahaha

Seriously tho our boys need some downtime...please do not abuse your health baobeis! We need you healthy for many more years to come!

• Like 8

Hi everyone i found a novel of Like Love in Chinese too bad i do not speak that Language i know this is a non Heroin rekated but will there be someone with a good heart to translate this chaoter or summarize it for me thanks  google translator is inaccurate here is the link thanks!  http://www.blnovel.com/11/11900/322241.html

• Like 1