2 hours ago, itsandyroo said:

oh are you referring to those characters I call irrelevant? 

How are you making these gifs where are they coming from I need to know! XD

No, no. QingYu are the lead actors of counterattack webseries, another series by Chai Jidan.Honestly the previous post doesn't even describe #QingYu. More than the series the main actors are famous cuz they are the cutest and could be a real couple. Here are a couple of BTS and fan meet #QingYu gifs.

This is my Papa Wang Qing.

IeFoMp4.jpg

This is Papa with his 'wifey' Feng Jianyu (or Dayu)

s9Dioxb.jpg

This is Qing showing Dayu his place.

kBiPKvP.gif

This is Pervy Qing.

jCHbNek.gif

6 hours ago, thoron said:

^

wait wutt? @swong2330 :

93nf64C.jpg

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

isn't this resolved yet. i thought the general concensus was : "peace" and "agree to disagree"

this is a generally friendly thread. lets keep it that way.

If I am anything like my Papa Qing, then I am too headstrong for "peace". 

Just Kidding. Yup. Peace out. I will let you guys post relevant #Jimmy (Johnny +Timmy) pics in CA thread any time, but please bear with my Qingge love. :)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, lightyears said:

awww Johnny and his little lonely strolls at night

off to see the bae I presume? xD

I do this too sometimes tbh. takes my mind off things

Poor baby. Can't even take his walks without being photographed. Stupid stalker fans. Makes my heart hurt to think of this and just how different and difficult his life must be right now. The mom in me wants to hunt some people down and smash their phones :angry:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, lightyears said:

Reveal hidden contents

Johnny looks really enjoy on his own moment in quite street. So sad, I can feel his deep loneliness as well :tears:

this thread is spreading faster than my reading speed. LOL

Sometime you guys make me want to cry and laugh out loud at the same time. OK, I'll take my medicine later :phew:

• Like 12

I have to recover my lost password and log in, just for this thread :heart: I have nearly finished the novel and have watched the series + the Behind the Scene for like 50 times. The thirst is real and it's killing me.

Anyway, hi guys~~~~

3 hours ago, yaoimazter78 said:

More airport pics of SongWen...can't help smiling at these pics :)

Reveal hidden contents

I heard that they're schoolmates. They are so cute together

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, _Nao_ said:

I have to recover my lost password and log in, just for this thread :heart: I have nearly finished the novel and have watched the series + the Behind the Scene for like 50 times. The thirst is real and it's killing me.

Anyway, hi guys~~~~

I heard that they're schoolmates. They are so cute together

Yes they are...I think that they belong to the same college too

43 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Poor baby. Can't even take his walks without being photographed. Stupid stalker fans. Makes my heart hurt to think of this and just how different and difficult his life must be right now. The mom in me wants to hunt some people down and smash their phones :angry:

Yeah that kinda bothers me too, and from interviews you can get the vibe that he likes and needs his alone time. But that's the price of fame, gotta have stalker fans when you're this popular.

Hope Johnny finds some alone time soon enough, maybe going to a different country and exploring the roads there would help. The boys needs rest!

• Like 9

@_Nao_ Welcome :lol:

Soon, you have to read the novel, and watch the whole series again :)) as ZhouYu have  put a spell on us.So obsessed :heart:

I'm listening to ZhouZhou songs: Dust (no.04 on chart) and Manman Tou (Slowly Walk) (n0. 09 on chart) on http://pop.weibo.com/  to support Zhouzhou right now.

Oh, I wish Season 2, and 3 would have 60 - 80 episodes / each for me to bite and shallow every detail of the novel. How did I become too greedy?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, lightyears said:

I hope its not because he's stressed with everything thats going on and how is life has dramatically changed since this series. 

I love talking long quiet walks by myself to clear my mind and de-stress. I hope he's ok

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 5

49 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

This is a free world. Chill. lol. Don't you have a fanmeet at thailand or something? lol.

Yessir, absolutely. You are kindly requested to follow the orange line and turn left, to page like #5. Everybody else please follow the white&blue line (reference:P!) to the right please (no pushing, we are quite a crowd, yet orderly)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou's manager posted this just now:
"Zhou meow is drawing a self portrait of himself "

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote images

If he sell his cuteness, thousands fans would be broke :wub: 

But, Zhouzhou! This is way too much :lol:

Here is a photo of Zhou practising penmanship on  2015/11/18  for ShangYin. These photos remind me how young and naive he is. like a fresh college boy. :blush: I'm glad that his smile still be the same. He is eager and happy with little simple things :grin:

Spoiler

6b202cedjw1ey5eprouw5j20jq0p2qdl.jpg

• Like 16

2 hours ago, _supermai said:

Good morning! (from my side of the world)

My mobile was beeping since last night, so fun I can see everyone here aren't sleeping I think. :D

Please allow me to welcome new member (if there's any) and say hi to all of you.

So, anyone planning to go to the fanmeet in Thailand? 

http://www.snpmediahub.com/

I would love to but this is a bit of a short-notice for me so flying to Thai and getting tickets for the FM is not really feasible atm...why...why can't you announce this much earlier powers-that-be :(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, elppa said:

If he sell his cuteness, thousands fans would be broke :wub: 

But, Zhouzhou! This is way too much :lol:

Here is a photo of Zhou practising penmanship on  2015/11/18  for ShangYin. These photos remind me how young and naive he is. like a fresh college boy. :blush: I'm glad that his smile still be the same. He is eager and happy with little simple things :grin:

He's always so cheerful that you couldn't help but admire how he managed to pull off sullen and serious BLY so perfectly^_~

Why are the uke-half of my OTP's so inlove with neko...nyaaaa???!!!I think this is a conspiracy!hahahaha!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I would love to but this is a bit of a short-notice for me so flying to Thai and getting tickets for the FM is not really feasible atm...why...why can't you announce this much earlier powers-that-be :(

I just also saw this notice somewhere in this forum...well, with all fairness, Philippines is much closer to thailand compared to where I am currently located. I believe airfare is cheaper if I'd come from Manila. *sobs*

(Pinoy ka ren pala. ^_^)

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

This is a free world. Chill. lol. Don't you have a fanmeet at thailand or something? lol.

Free world? This world is far from being 'free', you should leave your Utopian dream and actually take a look outside for once.

So you don't need to follow proper protocols, rules, richard simmons ...even common sense on where to post?

• Like 13