9 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Thanks for sharing this!! Left me in stitches at his interpretation of Heroin XD

Me exactly like him when the series ends.. hahahaha

K2CeJCh.gif

And let's be positive about 2nd season just like Andy here :D

yaaaaaaas I want to see more gifs of me ^_^

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

I fb'd him a couple of mins. ago tand invited him to the forum. He has a wicked sense of humour:blush:

Hahahaha...I gave the link to a fellow Addicted fan with a warning not to watch it in front of others since they will recommend either theraphy or exorcism and she messaged me back after 20 minutes or so saying that it's no use.They still heard her from the NEXT room --- braying with laughter and slapping at walls with her hands.:w00t:

7 minutes ago, itsandyroo said:

Am I in did this work? hey guys ^_^

Yes you are!Welcome to the Addicted/Heroin/Shangyin/whatevernameyoumaycomeupwithbout2hotguys forum:)

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Hahahaha...I gave the link to a fellow Addicted fan with a warning not to watch it in front of others since they will recommend either theraphy or exorcism and she messaged me back after 20 minutes or so saying that it's no use.They still heard her from the NEXT room --- braying with laughter and slapping at walls with her hands.:w00t:

I'm so glad to have provided that level of entertainment ^_^

• Like 8

I've heard from different people, that there isn't going to be a second season, and others that there is, and that it's being picked up in Taiwan and they're shooting in May, can anyone clarify this for my sanity and my thirst?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, itsandyroo said:

I've heard from different people, that there isn't going to be a second season, and others that there is, and that it's being picked up in Taiwan and they're shooting in May, can anyone clarify this for my sanity and my thirst?

That's because there's no clear cut confirmation, though the author, CJD has been stating that they're in the preparation stage for Season 2 in certain interviews she's had, so odds are that it will happen over not happening. Hopes that helps ya. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, lalatelev said:

I know this is unrelated, but does anyone have the links to watch the Taiwan series, Happy Together? Doesn't have to be subbed! Thanks :)

Mr.LuvBi only subbed parts containing Benny & Alex

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mym999 said:
4 minutes ago, itsandyroo said:

Based on info from other users in this forum, the Season 2 is still in discussion. They still haven't provided us with clear info on it.

13 minutes ago, itsandyroo said:

Hey there, welcome to the forum. From what we know (which isn't much), CJD is in the preparation (discussion) stages for S2. But as for where it'll be filmed, how it'll be filmed, and how it will be/if it can be aired in China is yet to be clarified. There was an announcement a while back that Taiwan had bought the rights to the series (still not sure about this) due to the banning in China, which makes getting answers to any of those questions rather complicated because no one knows what that entails. CJD also says that the returning of the original cast members is up in the air due to their other scheduled activities. Also, there's the whole tension between Taiwan and China, so the movement of the series to Taiwan would further complicate matters.

Summary: No one knows anything ^_^:lol:
Edit: Which clearly explains our mini heartattacks every other day when we assume something :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, itsandyroo said:

Am I in did this work? hey guys ^_^

Andy, one thing. People in this forum and especially in this thread are "gone girl" crazy fangirls. I have been burnt many a times, lol(I prefer #QingYu). So, be very careful.

P.S. I love your videos. 

27 minutes ago, itsandyroo said:

Preparations for S2 has been confirmed by Chai JiDan but no confirmation YET if the four actors (YuZhou and SongWen) will return. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, itsandyroo said:

I'm so glad to have provided that level of entertainment ^_^

Oh, honey, you have no idea! @Ariodante posted the links to your recaps on a day full of spazz & gloom. It was something all of us needed.

:w00t: WELCOME :w00t: (by the way). You have now entered a never ending alternate universe filled withe Gu Hai/Bai Lou Yin - JingYu/WuZhou - Johnny/ZhouZhou - Johnny/Timmy adoration and prostration and worship. You will never be the same again. As addictive as the story and show are, this thread and the amazing people who congregate here are just as addictive (but that's just my opinion :phew:)

• Like 11

6 hours ago, thoron said:

^

wait wutt? @swong2330 :

93nf64C.jpg

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

isn't this resolved yet. i thought the general concensus was : "peace" and "agree to disagree"

this is a generally friendly thread. lets keep it that way.

Ohhhhhhhhh...sigh...quoting Akanishi Jin all I can say is "dayum":sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

FYI: this forum tread has generated on average 77 posts per day since its inception. HOWEVER: it took 47 days to reach page #50, whereas the last fifty pages have been generated since last Thu. morning/evening, depending on the time zone (thanks heaven I can almost speedread). A word of advice for anyone interested in joining it: approach at your own peril, do not look, run, run away...! Yer life WON'T be the same anymore:astonished:

Spoiler

200w.gif

• Like 15