3 hours ago, C IS said:

im sure if someone will have the copies, specially blake and those who translated it to english, will have the heart to post it .. im dying to see the uncut scenes :) .. even when im working, ive still think about their love story and smiled and giggled alot :) .. worth time spending ..

Same here... all the time I think about the next episode... i can't concentrate me in my job... XD what happened with me? is all for this Drama XD 

GH is a special guy... but I think the drama can be more expressive with others story's points , like the relationship between their friends and the Harmony timeline, everything happens very fast and even parts that were cut could be made to understand better the story.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Can you translate in english what they are speaking

Not my translation... 

GH: You please come back. Is it this kind of attitude you can give me now? 
BLY: What kind of attitude you would like me to show you?
GH: BaiLuoYin, except on the day that my mom passed away, Me, GuHai, did not cried for anyone before

• Like 4

I love this series so much! I really dont want them to stop making them... I hope the seasons go on for a long time. <3 I am addicted... I will buy the DVD when it comes out, hope they put english subs on them. The two actors are so beautiful and very good at it... I know they must of had to really have chemistry in real life as friends to pull these performaces off. I love them... I watched all the rehearsals and they are so cute.  I dont care how the plot goes with the kidnapping I just want them together in the end. I really hope they release them with the cut scenes because we deserve to watch all of it.  BIG FAN -  Thank You for bring a proper LGBT web series with cute guys.. most of the guys in the other series are not very nice to look at lol <3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Evil Blea said:

Not my translation... 

GH: You please come back. Is it this kind of attitude you can give me now? 
BLY: What kind of attitude you would like me to show you?
GH: BaiLuoYin, except on the day that my mom passed away, Me, GuHai, did not cried for anyone before

Someone invent a time machine! NOW!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Beach Down The Lane said:

I haven't queef this much about a drama since Thailand's Love Sick. (Love Sick lost its edge in Season 2, though. It became crap and the acting was richard simmons horrible as richard simmons)

I totally agree with you. So many were saying that the second season of LS was better but (I'm not sure what exactly happened) the leads got more self conscious in the second season and it became more awkward than anything else. However I still appreciated the two actors and enjoyed watching especially Captain's growth throughout LS. Heroin though: older actors, better acting :lol: I'm hooked!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, pureblade said:

I totally agree with you. So many were saying that the second season of LS was better but (I'm not sure what exactly happened) the leads got more self conscious in the second season and it became more awkward than anything else. However I still appreciated the two actors and enjoyed watching especially Captain's growth throughout LS. Heroin though: older actors, better acting :lol: I'm hooked!

Phun is basically the Kristen Steward of Thailand. No emotions, nothing!

And there were so many love teams like dafaq, the other couples couldn't even get a decent amount of screen time. Also, it was as inconsistent as Glee (yeah richard simmons I'm talking about the competition episodes like wth)

Heroin is under a tight budget, according to previous replies here. I'm happy they were able to make use of their limited funds but still, some parts of the plot have a huge hole in them. Optimistically speaking, the acting skills of the actors themselves are able to at least attract/hold onto our attention 'cause I swear, if their acting was as bad as Phun, I'd probably stop watching this after 2 episodes.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Beach Down The Lane said:

Phun is basically the Kristen Steward of Thailand. No emotions, nothing!

And there were so many love teams like dafaq, the other couples couldn't even get a decent amount of screen time. Also, it was as inconsistent as Glee (yeah richard simmons I'm talking about the competition episodes like wth)

Heroin is under a tight budget, according to previous replies here. I'm happy they were able to make use of their limited funds but still, some parts of the plot have a huge hole in them. Optimistically speaking, the acting skills of the actors themselves are able to at least attract/hold onto our attention 'cause I swear, if their acting was as bad as Phun, I'd probably stop watching this after 2 episodes.

Haha yeah! I agree! I did somehow managed to watch the whole of LS but I can hardly remember how everything ends; there wasn't that much of an impact... XD but I think this series is the only series I've watched which seems to have good acting! 

• Like 1

Hi there! I've always been the silent stalker. But today I've decided to make an account to join in the discussion! ^^

By the way, Lovely things has just posted this interview on youtube so I thought I'd share it here. The boys look so cute and nervous (well except Johnny)! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFdmLER3H-I

Edited by liesl12
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Evil Blea said:

Haha yeah! I agree! I did somehow managed to watch the whole of LS but I can hardly remember how everything ends; there wasn't that much of an impact... XD but I think this series is the only series I've watched which seems to have good acting! 

When I was into Love Sick, I actually wrote fan fics about EarnPete and OhmMick. I feel pretty bad for leaving the readers hanging but I just can't find anymore inspiration from the series. The acting was horrible, the way the plot flowed was even more horrible, etc. Even the other fan fics have a better dialogue than the TV series itself. :/ I felt cheated on since I was expecting so much after Season 1. Hopefully, I won't be cheated on by Addicted.

• Like 1

please lets not be picky, its not about how beautiful they wear .. its about how they portray theyre roles and how effective they are .. see, ita obvious because all of us is ADDICTED already to the web series ..

for me, its perfect .. they're the proof that a person may not be perfect but still that person is willing to give all what he has for the person he truly loves and thats worth fighting for ..

this web series portrays a realistic nature of a person who is inlove .. admit it, we have all our dark sides, its just the matter of who can bear and accept it .. just like what BLY is doing to GH ..

love will always prevail no matter what obstacles and struggles they have and will have to undergo ..

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
13 hours ago, fritzgerald said:

Does anyone have an experience buying DVD webseries from China? Like counterattack, etc..? Does it have english subtitle? And do they ship internationally? Because i am definitely buying if that is the case for Heroin!  And is there any news whether the book will be translated to english?! 

My friend bought the Counter Attack DVD so meaning they do ship internationally. But it doesn't have subtitles. About the book, I was thinking that we could make a petition and then write to Chai Jidan on her Weibo. What do you guys think? But we need a huge amount of people to sign up on this. And these people who sign this petition must be willing to buy the novel if it is published in English. What do you think? I'm just worried:

a) She won't bother about it since she's already raking money with the webseries.

b- Even if it got published in English, the English would be incomprehensible or the English is not up to standard. It might cost a lot to get a professional translator to translate the novel accurately. 

Other than petition, I'm also thinking of creating a website (something like Viki channel) where fans can help translate the novel when they have the time. Just like how Korean drama is. So fans who can read Chinese can help translate line by line and they don't even have to complete one chapter. Just help when they feel like it. This allows more than just one people work on it. If you've heard about Viki before (or Darksmurf), then you'll understand what I'm talking about. 

Soo.. I've been visiting this forums like 5 times just to see what development is happening on this (i'm FREAKING love) series.
 I can't help myself and just happened instantly, i hit the "register" button then. Well, I'm pretty much a silent reader at first. I think if I can get the hype of this series up, it will increase the popularity and then.. who knows, many people out there will watch Addicted as well. :)

I admire this series so much. The connections in between the characters are somewhat amazing. They made it as if they weren't a rookie in acting. (Maybe someone can confirm have they been in movies or kinda before?) Through out this forum, I can see so many parts are cut from the novel. Which, I guess, is something we can well received. The low budgetary, few sponsorship and so on, reduce the process of filming.

So I can really confess a bit disappointed at this point. But I do have faith that this series and Counter Attack (too), will make it through a better progress in the future. As per the series, I can see the cast is trying their best effort for this series. Gu Hai is a strong-headed character, he has a certain charm (you confess it) that make us really want to meet this kind of guy in the real life. Bai Luo Yin is playing innocent but silently knows everything. Smart outshines his poor background of family. You Qi is cool, I like him. and Yang Meng is cute, really matched with You Qi.

and through the episodes, I love how the story goes. Though the Gu Hai and LuLu story is boring anyway, but nonetheless, they are worth watching for. I can't understand chinese language as well, but when my curiosity is out of control, I watched the ep.9 without eng sub. And man, believe me. I can't understand any of their conversation. :( *tears*

So I really appreciated the hardwork of j2skyj and Blake channel for providing a fast eng subbed episode. Thank you guys, I give you both my heart. And i gave a like for every single episode of Addicted in your channel to make sure my appreciation went implemented. *wink*.

Ah, I really wish the international version of this series will be aired. I'd like to buy the dvd and the novel too, as long as they're supported by the english sub. @skeletonworks, you are awesome! This forum is rushing my adrenaline cause many spoilers is showed here (which I should've been hate it, to keep the excitement, but instead, I love it). you too @alvinboi!! thanks for everyone one here! Cheers for the feels of this series! Yay~~~

58 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

My friend bought the Counter Attack DVD so meaning they do ship internationally. But it doesn't have subtitles.

>> no subs? duuuuh.. *tears waterfall*

About the book, I was thinking that we could make a petition and then write to Chai Jidan on her Weibo. What do you guys think? But we need a huge amount of people to sign up on this. And these people who sign this petition must be willing to buy the novel if it is published in English. What do you think? I'm just worried:

>> I'm willing too. Though I dont have weibo or such things, I think it's a little sacrifice to get the petition done just for registration at once. :)

a) She won't bother about it since she's already raking money with the webseries.

>> Well, you have a point here. Guess it's logical for her not to push the translated version of the novel so hard. But maybe, the petition will help if we make it somehow.

b- Even if it got published in English, the English would be incomprehensible or the English is not up to standard. It might cost a lot to get a professional translator to translate the novel accurately.

>> Here's another problem. Oh God.. *crying on the floor*

Other than petition, I'm also thinking of creating a website (something like Viki channel) where fans can help translate the novel when they have the time. Just like how Korean drama is. So fans who can read Chinese can help translate line by line and they don't even have to complete one chapter. Just help when they feel like it. This allows more than just one people work on it. If you've heard about Viki before (or Darksmurf), then you'll understand what I'm talking about.

>> I wanna give a hand for this. Since I have quite a lot spare time in my office, but I can rely only with google translate. See? I have no other preferences when it comes translating the novel. And I heard the novel used many Beijing slang, didn't it?

Hope we can make it better and better guys. :glasses: