Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, samscheetah said:
18 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

I guess he deleted some like this.. a photo of Zhouzhou in dinosaur onesie in their love nest love shack temporary bedroom.

Is there any more pics? Cauz if he really wants to delete something for purpose, he may delete ALL. Or it's just the other idea... 

 

He also deleted this:

920785_433396486856508_70708116889921185

and whatever he reshared that is related to Heroin and Zhouzhou (he used to reshare a few of Zhouzhou's weibo posts.. now deleted)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Johnny get rejected by ZhouZhou or something? There's no need to delete all of that posts.

Oh let me put some conspiracy theory. Johnny and Zhouzhou had a fight because Zhouzhou kept letting that guy clung on him the entire time in that Esquire photoshoot. Johnny then felt bitter and in a childish moment deleted all Zhouzhou related stuffs. HAH!

*pokes @gayyoxx* I was thinking about you when I wrote this. :D

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eng sub for this interview is out at Ray Zhou Youtube channel

EDIT : Sorry, it's not out completely but it's coming....  Hey, read the post below me for the full sub.... :w00t:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

He also deleted this:

920785_433396486856508_70708116889921185

and whatever he reshared that is related to Heroin and Zhouzhou (he used to reshare a few of Zhouzhou's weibo posts.. now deleted)...

 Looking at the picture, knowing he just pressed the delete button... it's breaking my heart. This was one of my favourite one, it somehow represented them. :tears:

(sorry mod, didn't delete the picture on purpose)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

He also deleted this:

and whatever he reshared that is related to Heroin and Zhouzhou (he used to reshare a few of Zhouzhou's weibo posts.. now deleted)...

I'm soooo depressed =____= Can't understand why is he doing it but whatever the reason is - i don't like it... (never was an optimist so...) if i were ZZ i would be deeply hurt. (sorry for my depressive thoughts but this richard simmons really hit me hard :()

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be updating the novel comparisons for Episode 5. It seems a little too short. That will be the last one for Season 1. After that, I'll edit all 15 posts to update the links. It's been fun reading and sharing the novel details for Season 1. ^^

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ryansparks1982 said:

 Noooooo. 

no no no no

i almost got tickets! I was looking at places to stay at Airbnb! 

I was ... practicing what I would say to ZhouZhou and Jingyu while i was in the shower *shy face* 

please don't be true. :tears:

 

U really funny person :D you managed make me laugh while I really headache with my work now.. Keep practicing okay.. we never know when we will see them personally.. maybe tomorrow in convenience store.. :) pray hard

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making a pit stop before going out here:

@gayyoxx I agree we should give the benefit of the doubt since we are not sure what is going on in both of their lives.

@liesl That's a pretty good possibility I hope it isn't true though... I guess we will see from future posts of videos and picture of the both of them in the future. Additionally may be this is his way of dealing with his denial :phew:....?

@ayasdai Johnny has everything going for him in the physical department striking looks and nice voice. It's what drew me to him in the beginning. But yes there is a fine line with being confident and being arrogant and to some extent his narcissism is a turn off for me as well. However, there are usually two sides to such a coin *forgive me but I come from a household of psychiatrists - it is inbred in me to analyze behaviour:rolleyes:* in many cases such a narcissistic output is an amour for the insecurities that you have inside and the deficiencies one thinks they have. From what I have read about Johnny especially that small bit where he is asked if he enjoys drinking (i think that's how the question was posed?) he said he enjoys drinking but he does not drink too much or else he will have spouts of sadness, there seems to be a lot of things Johnny is unsatisfied about with life. This is probably an all or nothing opportunity for Johnny (in his eyes) and looking at his background, I can imagine there is a lot of uncertainty there especially when he answered another interview question about what he thought of the future - his answer was along the lines of he just wishes things will be good; his answer was not as detailed as Zhouzhou who has a lot of things going for him acting and music and dancing. All in all Zhouzhou seems pretty comfortable with his situation and who he is and as he stated in an interview he has many interests. It may be highly possible that underneath it all Zhou is probably way more confident that Johnny. *sigh* anyway I do wish them the best in this adventure of life! Everyone stay positive, I just came  unto this forum filled with people having another anxiety attacks hahaha :lol:.

Peace and Love!

 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worry at all, guys and ladys...

JingYu does not delete all the pictures related ZhouZhou.

You still can find there are other posts including ZhouZhou's pics on JingYu's weibo.

Only 2 posts including ZhouZhou's pictures implying gay sex.

In Baidu Teiba (It is a big China Forum) of Addicted WebSeries, some people thinks JingYu may want to protect ZZ.

Below are some fans' analysis.

They guess that JingYu would not like to let this kind of pictures spreading out to someone bad guys (gossip newspaper, etc.) because Mainland is still a more conservative country.

and he would not like to let other people thinks WeiZhou is an easy guy. 

(Because in one live stream few days ago,some fans found the live camera man trying to stare ZZ's a**. And JingYu also seems to noticed this.)

Fans said : If you really like them, believe them.

And one more thing, tomorrow , there will be a famous magazine photo shoot for WeiZhou / JingYu together on this Sunday.

That is why some fans do not worry about this at all.

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

 

He also deleted this:

920785_433396486856508_70708116889921185

and whatever he reshared that is related to Heroin and Zhouzhou (he used to reshare a few of Zhouzhou's weibo posts.. now deleted)...

 

Edited by Fang Idwhat
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to MadameFiagro's weibo, there will be a live interactive photoshoot on Sunday for Johnny, Timmy, and Song Weilong (Johnny co-star from Demon Girl).  

 

sundayps.png

3 hot guys in one frame....yay!

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tea4two said:

According to MadameFiagro's weibo, there will be a live interactive photoshoot on Sunday for Johnny, Timmy, and Song Weilong (Johnny co-star from Demon Girl).  

3 hot guys in one frame....yay!

This Sunday? A couple of hours from now? Sweet! Hopefully there will be more interactions between Johnny and Zhouzhou, unlike the Esquire one :P 

Eh, why with the third guy, though? -_- 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

This Sunday? A couple of hours from now? Sweet! Hopefully there will be more interactions between Johnny and Zhouzhou, unlike the Esquire one :P 

Eh, why with the third guy, though? -_- 

 

Song Weilong is the guy on the right.  I guess this was sort of a mango sponsor thing, he's an new entry to the entertainment industry (99 liner so very young).  I guess this will be sort of a promotional thing for all three of them.  I believe it is this Sunday since I have the flight tracker and it looks like Song Weilong is flying from Shanghai to Beijing on the 13th.  So don't expect a morning event, it is more likely to be in the afternoon or evening.  

b42c1205gw1f1fdbpo2i4j20rs0ibtj3.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fang Idwhat said:

No worry at all, guys and ladys...

JingYu does not delete all the pictures related ZhouZhou.

You still can find there are other posts including ZhouZhou's pics on JingYu's weibo.

Only 2 posts including ZhouZhou's pictures implying gay sex.

In Baidu Teiba (It is a big China Forum) of Addicted WebSeries, some people thinks JingYu may want to protect ZZ.

Below are some fans' analysis.

They guess that JingYu would not like to let this kind of pictures spreading out to someone bad guys (gossip newspaper, etc.) because Mainland is still a more conservative country.

and he would not like to let other people thinks WeiZhou is an easy guy. 

  

 

 

I think is true also. Some fans or anti-fans really out of control... all pictures with both of them will be full of pervert/gax sex comments. I just went and checked- it out after your comment here. There is still 1 photo of them which also have many gay sex  comments.

With the popularity now, it is really dangerous especially after the chinese gov. layed down rules.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

I'll be updating the novel comparisons for Episode 5. It seems a little too short. That will be the last one for Season 1. After that, I'll edit all 15 posts to update the links. It's been fun reading and sharing the novel details for Season 1. ^^

It's been said before (many times :) ) but let me say it again..

@alvinboi THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  :heart::heart::heart:

For not only your comparisons, but also your insights and additions. 

I can only imagine how much work and time you have put in giving the rest of us this precious information. My addiction has grown thanks to you, and all of the other wonderful souls here who translate, organize, and crosscheck. This experience wouldn't be the same without you :wub:

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Song Weilong is the guy on the right.  I guess this was sort of a mango sponsor thing, he's an new entry to the entertainment industry (99 liner so very young).  I guess this will be sort of a promotional thing for all three of them.  I believe it is this Sunday since I have the flight tracker and it looks like Song Weilong is flying from Shanghai to Beijing on the 13th.  So don't expect a morning event, it is more likely to be in the afternoon or evening.  

Ah, I see. Just hoping that with current tense atmosphere, there won't be any jealousy toward the Song Weilong... Imagine how big the fire will be if Johnny somehow is perceived more friendly toward Song Weilong than to Zhouzhou...

To be honest, maybe we are trying too hard to read between the line (yeah, I am guilty for this sin too! XD) Like at Esquire's photo shot, when Johnny "flipped" because Zhouzhou touched his cheek, I think that was just a joke between them; well, both of them were laughing. But some fans were hurt by that, thinking Johnny was refusing or being cold to Zhouzhou...

2 hours ago, liesl said:

Did Johnny get rejected by ZhouZhou or something? There's no need to delete all of that posts.

Oh let me put some conspiracy theory. Johnny and Zhouzhou had a fight because Zhouzhou kept letting that guy clung on him the entire time in that Esquire photoshoot. Johnny then felt bitter and in a childish moment deleted all Zhouzhou related stuffs. HAH!

*pokes @gayyoxx* I was thinking about you when I wrote this. :D

Let us see tomorrow XD

Actually for today, I have written a chapter for the Colors of Life, continuing about the rumour last time (was it yesterday? Thursday? I lost time XD). But the story was contemplative in nature. With the bleak mood we have today, I think many will read it as "depressing" story. So I published the new story instead :D 

12 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

on another note. am I the only one who thinks that LinFengSong has the most handsome face of the 4 of them?

The most handsome? I don't think so. Buffed Johnny and Zhouzhou are #1. But Feng Song certainly handsome, especially when his hair is styled properly, like at Femina photo shot.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Ah, I see. Just hoping that with current tense atmosphere, there won't be any jealousy toward the Song Weilong... Imagine how big the fire will be if Johnny somehow is perceived more friendly toward Song Weilong than to Zhouzhou...

To be honest, maybe we are trying too hard to read between the line (yeah, I am guilty for this sin too! XD) Like at Esquire's photo shot, when Johnny "flipped" because Zhouzhou touched his cheek, I think that was just a joke between them; well, both of them were laughing. But some fans were hurt by that, thinking Johnny was refusing or being cold to Zhouzhou...

Let us see tomorrow XD

 

More than anything, I think it will be the reverse.  Timmy is very outgoing and he loves people, I can see him and Song Weilong hitting it right off leaving an awkward Johnny behind lol.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

You look more pretty than handsome lately, Johnny :P preparing for ZhouYu ship? XD

btw, have anyone noticed this? #YuZhouConspiracy #ZhouYuConspiracy ;) 

---

oh yeah, I read from instagram about that bug in weibo which make fans can not search for his name and mess up with his songs? Have the bug been solved? Curious why the bug affects Zhouzhou, of all people. Something smells fishy :angry:

@gayyoxxZhou 's fanpage in VN has confirmed this. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1793107194235397.1073741838.1783645875181529&type=3

 

Some fans in VN felt angry and so sad for this. There were abnormal issues : in ranking, fans can not like or find ZZ on weibo (despite of his >1m fan account), his songs on music websites  have bugs (duration gets up to 77 mins) fans can not vote, if they shares it, it turns another song 

Edited by elppa
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...