Quantcast

36 minutes ago, Drew Beltran said:

This was pure Dominant & Submissive type of love. IMO

I don't believe that. LY and BH are both head strong and stubborn. They bump heads a lot as much as they love each other from what I've read. LY is in no way Submissive. He does his thing the way he wants to. There are even times where GH seems submissive where he follows what only LY says/orders but then of course we have incidents where GH can go bat shiz crazy at times. From an outsider's view, at least for now till they actually go steady correctly, their relationship looks very abusive. Even the themes of LY returning to GH when he's done something extremely horrible. Sounds a little too much like a battered wife returning back to her abusive husband after he apologizes for what he did. Not saying that's technically what's happening but it's very much eerily similar.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, bamburn04 said:

Although GH's actions can be adorable at times, they can also be a sign of a very abusive relationship. Hitting, forcing himself on him, kidnapping, rape, emotionally damaging LY's psyche. Take note the way they even started at first was very rocky with all the pranks. His heart is in a good place, his actions or way he deals with those emotions are either extremely sweet or extremely sick. Like an Addiction (har, har, I know, bad pun). Either way, we can all agree that GH is an extreme personality.

Hm, ikr... Like that scene also when that guy gave the note to LY and GH just HAAAD to see... He sounded so demanding as well... 

• Like 3

GH and BLY attraction seems like because of same type of personalities who want to win other.The portrayal of characters in web series does nt show much of affections...Its like Rich spoilt boy liking Arrogant and intelligent poor Girl while replacing girl with BLY.Its normal friendship but GH shows love which i dont think expressed clearly in web series as how he loved rather than obssessive and possessive of him...I read bits of novel and reading gives the felling than watching...But still i want to watch the series because i like both novel and series even though they are not best of all...

In this trailer at 0.16 blue shirt guy may be GH cousin .0.17 he says let go of me ....does GH has other relation with his cousin..???At 1.13 the scene is at school where yang meng disturbs them....i think LY accepts GH fellings in ep 11

Does anyone have an experience buying DVD webseries from China? Like counterattack, etc..? Does it have english subtitle? And do they ship internationally? Because i am definitely buying if that is the case for Heroin!  And is there any news whether the book will be translated to english?! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

Does anyone have an experience buying DVD webseries from China? Like counterattack, etc..? Does it have english subtitle? And do they ship internationally? Because i am definitely buying if that is the case for Heroin!  And is there any news whether the book will be translated to english?! 

im sure if someone will have the copies, specially blake and those who translated it to english, will have the heart to post it .. im dying to see the uncut scenes :) .. even when im working, ive still think about their love story and smiled and giggled alot :) .. worth time spending ..

GH may not be a typical person but still, lets think about how he loves BLY so much .. and for me thats worth understanding for .. we may noy understand his doing but language of love can only be understood by BLY and GH ..

• Like 1

Heroin (Spoil #6.2) 

Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan
Credit to the translator: @maewmira (Twitter)
--------------------------------------
Note: The following part is the another half of the Spoil #6

From the previous...

LY blamed GH about changing the love letter as the reason to the classmate got flapped by his girl. 

Both GH and LY had quarrelled about GH's unreasonable jealous. GH didn't listen to LY so LY took a cigarette to smoke. LY didn't have fire so a classmate came to give him the lighter.  GH stepped in front of LY to stop the one. GH took a cigarette and set it on fire by the one's lighter. Then, he used his cigarette to pass fire to LY's cigarette. All classmates were bored about GH's over possessiveness. LY asked GH, could you become lower your possessiveness in front of our classmates at school? At home, you could do what you wanted. GH had spark in his eyes and repeated LY's word that "I could do what I wanted at home".

After that, GH keeps taking such good care of LY and LY's family to win LY's  heart because he knows that the weak point of LY is his family. Once, GH entreated LY to press his pimple at his head. While LY was pressing the pimple until it was bleeding, GH's sight still looked at LY's waist and his hands fondled LY's bottom. GH moved  his hands upper under LY's shirt. LY bowled out and yanked GH's collar. GH didn't give up to molest LY. They had a fight and fell on the bed. Since GH kissed LY at the kidnaping time, LY has never given GH a chance to kiss him again. GH cannot endure his feeling anymore. GH force LY for a kiss. GH is unsuccessful to give LY the force kiss because LY's dad call them for a meal. Before GH separates from LY in the bed, he said LY's penis is very small and soft because he cannot feel it during the fight. Suddenly, LY punch him at his stomach. 

GH meets his elder sister. He tells her that he broke up with Lulu. Now he like a man. GH confirms that he has normal ethnicity. He just like LY only and has never been attracted by any other man. Just a few day of not being together, it make GH miss LY a lot. GH miss LY so much until cannot sleep. GH wanna take the best care of LY and wanna give him everything that he has. GH says he wanna press his world onto LY's hands. GH's sister is curious about the charm of LY that make her brother is crazy like this. She asks GH about LY's charm. GH actively tells her a lot of thing about LY's goodness with full in detail. GH's sister is silent and think she has never seen her brother is crazy in love like this.

GH also tells her that LY has not accepted his feeling. LY don't let GH touch. Actually, it doesn't about LY dislike GH but it is about LY cannot accept himself. GH's sister has a friend whom is gay so she will let GH talk to him. The sister friend listens to GH's story and summarise that LY is accepted GH more than just friend. He says LY listened to GH's confess his feeling and didn't do anything in negative sign. It means he accepted your feeling with silent. 

He tells GH to thinks about these: Commonly, a man listens another man confesses love, he would scold or punch to the man whom says it. If LY didn't accept you, why he let you stay at his home?, why he let you sleep on the same bed?. LY just pretend to be fool. For the problem about touching, it depend on you that you dare enough or not. 

To be continue... 

------------------------------------------------------------
Spoil #7

Just wanna let you guy dream of LY and GH are in the birthday suite hahahaha...

^_^ The head of student announces that we are gonna have health examination today so please prepare yourselves for it.

Note: Health Examination => all students have to take off their cloth for physical examination.

Hope you all have a good night :)

• Like 14

anyone has idea where can i watch this series? Found it in youtube but evryone seems cursing the uploader for taking this kiddy blake video...no more update since then..tried viki, it says no video available.. Im lost...please peeps :tears:

1 minute ago, Edwaider Koimon said:

anyone has idea where can i watch this series? Found it in youtube but evryone seems cursing the uploader for taking this kiddy blake video...no more update since then..tried viki, it says no video available.. Im lost...please peeps :tears:

Blake is re-uploading the video. At the moment he has uploaded episodes 1-4 and 10 with english subtitles .

J2skyj has episodes 1-10 with english subtitles. 

5 minutes ago, le3jong said:

Blake is re-uploading the video. At the moment he has uploaded episodes 1-4 and 10 with english subtitles .

J2skyj has episodes 1-10 with english subtitles. 

Awesome man...love yaaa!!! XOXO

51 minutes ago, leo456 said:

Heroin (Spoil #6.2) 

Credit to the writer: Chai Jidan
Credit to the translator: @maewmira (Twitter)
Note: The following part is the another half of the Spoil #6

From the previous...

LY blamed GH about changing the love letter as the reason to the classmate got flapped by his girl. 

Both GH and LY had quarrelled about GH's unreasonable jealous. GH didn't listen to LY so LY took a cigarette to smoke. LY didn't have fire so a classmate came to give him the lighter.  GH stepped in front of LY to stop the one. GH took a cigarette and set it on fire by the one's lighter. Then, he used his cigarette to passed fire to LY's cigarette. All classmates were bored about GH's over possessiveness. LY asked GH could you became lower your possessiveness in front of our classmates at school. At home, you could do what you wanted. GH had spark in his eyes and repeated LY's word that "I could do what I wanted at home".

After that, GH keeps taking such good care of LY and LY's family to win LY's  heart because he knows that the weak point of LY is his family. Once, GH entreated LY to press his blemish at his head. While LY was pressing the blemish until it was bleeding, GH's sight still looked at LY's wrest and his hands fondled LY's bottom. GH moved  his hands in LY's shirt. LY bowled out and yanked GH's collar. GH didn't give up to molest LY. They had a fight and fell on the bed. Since GH kissed LY at the kidnaping time, LY has never give GH a chance to kiss him again. GH cannot endure his feeling anymore. GH force LY for a kiss. GH is unsuccessful to give LY the force kiss because LY's dad call them for a meal. Before GH separates from LY in the bed, he said LY's penis is very small and soft because he cannot feel it during the fight. Suddenly, LY punch him at his stomach. 

GH meets his elder sister. He tells her that he broke up with Lulu. Now he like a man. GH confirms that he has normal ethnicity. He just like LY only and has never been attracted by any other man. Just a few day of not being together, it make GH miss LY a lot. GH miss LY so much until cannot sleep. GH wanna take the best care of LY and wanna give him everything that he has. GH says he wanna press his world onto LY's hands. GH's sister is curious about the charm of LY that make her brother is crazy like this. She asks GH about LY's charm. GH actively tells her a lot of thing about LY's goodness with full in detail. GH's sister is silent and think she has never seen her brother is crazy in love like this.

GH also tells her that LY has not accept his feeling. LY don't let GH touch. Actually, it doesn't about LY dislike GH but it is about LY cannot accept himself. GH's sister has a friend whom is gay so she will let GH talk to him. The sister friend listens to GH's story and summarise that LY is accepted GH more than just friend. He says LY listened to GH's disclose his feeling and didn't do anything. It means he accepted your feeling with silent. 

He lets GH thinks about it. Commonly, a man listens another man confesses love, he would scold or punch to the man whom says it. If LY didn't accept you, why he let you stay at his home?, why he let you sleep on the same bed?. LY just pretend to be fool. For the problem about touching, it depend on you that you dare enough or not. 

To be continue... 

Spoil #7

Just wanna let you guy dream of LY and GH are in the birthday suite hahahaha...

^_^ The head of student announces that we are gonna have health examination so please prepare yourselves for it.

Note: Health Examination => all students have to take off their cloth for physical examination.

Hope you all have a good night :)

OMG i hate u! i want more Q.Q

• Like 4

I hope LY confess his feelings in words rather than in silence...i really like to see if that happens in series ..LY telling i love you to GH

41 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

Sorry man, I'm tired today. Obviously, it affects to my translation. You can see it has a lot of mistake in #6.2. I just went back to review and correct some unacceptable points. Hahahaha

• Like 2

7 hours ago, QueenAlysanne said:

I will agree with you on that. It seems so cliche. There does seem to be a lot of cliches in the series but the chemistry be the two main leads don't make it as corny as it normally would be. I'm glad there's not a lot of love-triangles stuff.

Right. They have worn the same clothes as to what the prev episodes has. The production crew actually has a small cost of budget thats why there have been some problems with costumes and some stuffs. They only have a few sponsors(not sure) too. But having this extreme amount of views and comments they've been receiving now ... I bet Season 2 would be much greater than S1.

I dont care how the stories like...i just want to see them together..made my day!! Love is in the air~~~

I hope they have increase in budget ..while watching teaser ans series like the scenes are done in single day...alost same clothes every time through out the 10 episodes

53 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

ROFL,.. Addicted!! :w00t:

I want to hate @leo456 also coz of this curiosity but then who will provide us the rest story? Lol...:D

Thanks so much @leo456 for your effort.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jefri Pramana said:

ROFL,.. Addicted!! :w00t:

I want to hate @leo456 also coz of this curiosity but then who will provide us the rest story? Lol...:D

Thanks so much @leo456 for your effort.

I say we kidnap him like GH LY and force him to translate!

I love the series because it semi reminds me on how I used to be to my ex xD (wasn't so extremely obsessed....but yeah...) lucky I learned my lessons. 

The wait for the next episodes is a killer x.x

• Like 2