Quantcast

10 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Guys, we need to apologize to Jackson ! I saw some other photos and it was not Jackson JY was leaning on, it was the fourth dude (sorry I cannot quickly find his name) :sweatingbullets:

Yeah I saw it later as well. Ooops :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: He's a cutie (can't find his name either). But he couldn't carry JY anyways. 

10 hours ago, tuzicr said:

3. Detailed study of Haohao using JY's tshirt to wipe his dirty mouth. super entertaining! :lol::P

That mischievous smirk! I think he's actually trying to bite him :blink: Saw some gifs of the new episode where JY is running away from the kids because they're biting him :lol: (I can't find it anymore either :wacko: Looks like I got to the point where I have to start saving stuff like this lol).

9 hours ago, tuzicr said:

As a kinda reward, I have finally found ZZ promotion in Superdry store! Yay!

Thanks again :) Do you think he's in the promotion in Europe as well? I could check the stores here. Just to have more pics of him. Reason enough. And probably the closest I can get to him for some time haha

• Like 5

12 hours ago, HaiYin said:

Dear Everyone/YZ Fans/ CPF,

Recently someone leaked BTS video Walk Slowly MV. Just enjoy it for yourself only. Please DO NOT SHARE IT ON WEIBO OR ANY CHINESE GOV CONTROLLED WEB/FORUM/APPS CUZ IT'LL AFFECT THEIR CAREER N BANNED. Please take this caution seriously.

Thanks for your cooperation

8 hours ago, nyota said:

@lucy372839 I feel you. I'm hoping for the same.

But maybe we don’t have to get too worried about the sudden release of those bts. Sure, it connects them with Addicted and the ban again but that's always been the case. Besides it doesn't show anything new about their relationship. It's actually way more innocent than some of the other bts. The timing and release right after Paris is strange but we don't have enough background information at the moment. There's a discussion going on the YZ supertopic about why it has been released exactly now. Let's wait and see :) 

I agree with @nyota, the timing of the release may be a bit questionable but the content isn't outrageous. CPF were arguing over how to treat the new BTS on the supertopic, whether it is something that should be removed for the sake of JY and ZZ since it might affect their careers, or whether it is basically something that is already out and shouldn't be considered something to hide. 

Spoiler

In the beginning when the BTS first came out, it came out on a little known app, according to some ppl it might have been there all along but it was just brought up recently. Honestly, i will have to check to see whether that is true. It is already out on bilibili.com and other platforms by now so it isn't just weibo that its on.

Initially when it first came out there were some very panicky/alarmist reactions, i think those were mostly new fans to be honest, saying how it should be deleted from the YZ supertopic because JY is just starting to become very well known and ZZ still has dramas that are supposed to be released, so it may cause problems for them if antis and others that want to make trouble for them use it against them.

But later on more ppl posted and they said some logical things, such as that the BTS is already out, like on multiple different sharing sites, (i've even heard that on one of the apps they're charging money for it as in its VIP only or something, not sure if it was the original app), even if you remove it from the YZ supertopic it's not like you can really control what other ppl who aren't CPF put up in other places. And if there are antis or others in the entertainment industry that want to use it against them they're going to do it regardless of whether its on the YZ supertopic or not lol.. The mod of the YZ supertopic basically said this lol..

I mean sometimes it's the simple application of logic. As long as ppl aren't going insane with the BTS on the YZ supertopic on weibo it's not going to cause any damage to them. If ppl want to make trouble for them with the BTS and blame CPF, well it's going to happen even if many CPF don't get the chance to watch it because it was hidden. It's already out online lol. Not to mention the fact that the BTS doesn't really include many questionable elements.

Maybe it would associate JY and ZZ together again, but well haven't their names already appeared together on various articles recently? And if it associates them with addicted again well, i don't think they really divorced themselves from the series completely anyways. I mean you might as well berate ZZ for having so many candies in his bangkok concert or JY and ZZ for both accepting the invitation to paris fashion week. Aren't those also things that associate them with each other?

There isn't actually anything that shameful on the video, sometimes if you purposely hide something it makes ppl think that maybe there is something questionable or something they should be ashamed of, when there isn't. The atmosphere of something indecent in their past might be created when in fact it is something they have nothing to truly be ashamed of.

The amount of stuff that CPF and YZ fans have control over is very little, regardless if it's being shared within the YZ supertopic or not, if there are outside forces that want to cause trouble they will anyway. If they wanted to start an issue in the fandom by releasing it then it's kind of happening, if ppl just think of it calmly and don't jump immediately to panicking then that whole issue would not really come up. 

Also, can we please stop talking about everything that happens in the fandom as relating to the government? I mean ppl are afraid of a second ban but honestly i highly doubt it, if we can manage to calm ourselves. CPF have been dealing with it smartly, not going overboard and we won't be going overboard with it even if the video is posted here on soompi. Yes, the timing is questionable but let's not fight with other CPF/YZ fans over whether it should be posted or not and yeah there have already been extremely heated arguments on weibo over this.

Like i appreciate how ppl are concerned but don't cause ppl to be overly alarmed with it please.

Spoiler

Also, recently there were many posts on weibo about how a previously famous/big CPF was releasing "information" about JY and ZZ during the time they were in paris. They had these fabricated videos and also some very questionable candies, this person then said on their video/posts that this information can only be shared privately in a group chat and encouraged CPF to join it. Then after a while this person asked ppl for money to be in the chat, like 1 RMB per person but if you add it up it still amounts to a lot of money if there's over 1000 members. The excuse they used was that its to pay for some fee, but apparently they lied about how much it was exactly. The ppl in the chat got no extra info anyway, just fabrications lol.

These ppl shouldn't even have believed that person and instead have given JY and ZZ the privacy that many said they should have. But with all the new fans i guess some are just gullible and candy hungry. Others pointed out on weibo that there's ppl willing to pay money to see this stuff, like ppl are getting tricked out of their money to see things that they can't find by themselves. Maybe removing the BTS from the YZ supertopic or like reporting it on other sites isn't the answer, if it would just cause ppl to be even more desperate in lookng for it, even paying money for it like how it's a VIP video on an app already. If it's just out online then these ppl won't pay the money and the app won't be benefiting from it being some kind of big issue. Eventually the attention around the BTS should die down. 

There's so many theories and worries over why it's released now, but it's so hard to know what is happening when no one is truly aware of the situation. 

I think this whole post can probably be summed up with: the cat is out of the bag (literally haha, ZZ), just be discrete and if everyone is discrete i think the video can still be posted, since the problem is mainly the timing. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, HaiYin said:

Dear Everyone/YZ Fans/ CPF,

First of all, i think you probably mean well, but next time please consider how you communicate and deliver your message.

Like when seeing the new bts, my first intention is share it on freaking WEIBO????? Not on facebook, twitter, youtube, my private study group, but chinese weibo? I take a wild guess saying most of us here are not Chinese and we dont speak the language. I personally dont even have a weibo account.

Also maybe should specify the "CHINESE GOV CONTROLLED WEB/FORUM/APPS", cos I personally dont know which are controlled and which are not.

Appreciate if you consider us as sentient beings in the future.

Now if you excuse me, i need to go back to my basement den to closely study the said bts footage. Because somebody told me there are TONGUES to be seen :P:P therefore i need to prepare myself for the "analyze and interpret" session with my study group that will be held today :D

PIECE OUT ✌️

• Like 7

5 hours ago, nyota said:

Yeah I saw it later as well. Ooops :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: He's a cutie (can't find his name either). But he couldn't carry JY anyways. 

Can anybody please take us out of our misery and share the guy's name? :sweatingbullets:

His photo in spoiler, screenshot from baby let go ep4. poor thing totally worn out by wearing the bear costume whole day (cr. me)

Spoiler

qtruqLJ.jpg

5 hours ago, nyota said:

That mischievous smirk! I think he's actually trying to bite him :blink: Saw some gifs of the new episode where JY is running away from the kids because they're biting him :lol: (I can't find it anymore either :wacko: Looks like I got to the point where I have to start saving stuff like this lol).

i am at point where i need to make notes to keep it all together :lol:

poor JY, being abused like that :crazy: and they keep sending more kids in!

I think its smart to "upgrade" the baby game like this, but harder on the "babysitters" :D

5 hours ago, nyota said:

Do you think he's in the promotion in Europe as well? I could check the stores here.

can you please have a look @nyota when you have time? ZZ is like the global ambassador (if that is the proper word) for Superdry. I am also quite curious how far this "global" goes.

If anybody in other countries find ZZ in Superdry store, can you please kindly share with us? Its like "Find ZZ in Superdry store" game (way more fun than "where is wally/waldo") :rolleyes: thank you in advance! :wub:

Also if you see any other promotion for ZZ and JY and want me to check the local Chinese store, let me know, I will try to investigate :ph34r::)

• Like 7

There's always so much that happens suddenly.. Today with the BTS and also, i heard that JY is not going to be on happy camp, maybe i just completely trusted the rumour too much and there was never any official confirmation about it. But at least now we don't have to struggle over the idea of him going there without ZZ. 

There's just so many rumours going around right now, i will try to be more careful! My apologiesssss. 

To make it up, apparently ZZ's song "so what" was featured on musicradio after he won the most popular male singer award by vote. :) This is what we tried to vote on before. Not sure what exactly it means to have his song here on this page, maybe it is also played on the radio that day? Anyway, you guys can have a look here:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Ybb9vOqK_wGwe3FGywUe-A

• Like 7

And how can we forget? ZZ is going to be on a dancing show called "shake it up"!!!! Yayyyy!!!!!!!! Starts July 22nd, every sunday. Since there's that youku logo maybe it will also be on youku? It will be on that shanghai channel, i think it also goes by dragon TV. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I just waw the new BTS on weibo this morning. its full of this videos in weibo o.o

Whi leaked this?

And yew, its strange that now that they arribe from Paris this videow leaked. But I still saying: WTF!!!!???? WHY THEY WENT TO PARIS ON THE SAME F*** TIME XD

This week I was telling my friends that I really had the feeling of YZ being together in Paris. At least one pic together... Not everyday they come to Europe... and they just choose the same city...

But I feel sad that there is anything new about thys beautiful couple. Now Im watching a new drama of volleyball called History2 and it calms down me a little about all my nostalgy for YZ hehehe.

And yeeees! Cant wait for see him dancing love how he moooves

• Like 5

9 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Can anybody please take us out of our misery and share the guy's name? :sweatingbullets:

His photo in spoiler, screenshot from baby let go ep4. poor thing totally worn out by wearing the bear costume whole day (cr. me)

Reveal hidden contents

qtruqLJ.jpg

His name is 周震南 -- Zhou Zhennan (Vin). Here is some info about him : https://mydramalist.com/people/19006-zhou-vin

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 6/28/2018 at 4:15 AM, tuzicr said:

Now if you excuse me, i need to go back to my basement den to closely study the said bts footage. Because somebody told me there are TONGUES to be seen :P:P

Wonder who that was. Must have an eye for these kind of things :P

On 6/28/2018 at 4:49 AM, tuzicr said:

can you please have a look @nyota when you have time? ZZ is like the global ambassador (if that is the proper word) for Superdry. I am also quite curious how far this "global" goes.

If anybody in other countries find ZZ in Superdry store, can you please kindly share with us? Its like "Find ZZ in Superdry store" game (way more fun than "where is wally/waldo") :rolleyes: thank you in advance! :wub:

I will! I think we got some more stores here. I'll make a tour and check them as soon as I find the time for it. Hunting for ZZ pics :ph34r:

On 6/28/2018 at 7:40 AM, crystalclear18 said:

And how can we forget? ZZ is going to be on a dancing show called "shake it up"!!!! Yayyyy!!!!!!!! Starts July 22nd, every sunday. Since there's that youku logo maybe it will also be on youku? It will be on that shanghai channel, i think it also goes by dragon TV. 

This is going to be freakin awesome! I'll be expecting some of this:

Cr Lovely Things

Spoiler

On 6/28/2018 at 2:04 PM, miliki said:

His name is 周震南 -- Zhou Zhennan (Vin). Here is some info about him : https://mydramalist.com/people/19006-zhou-vin

Thank you!! @tuzicr and me ended up calling him flower gege :sweatingbullets::lol:

So maybe there was just a little skinship because of certain name similarities ;)

• Like 6

23 hours ago, miliki said:

Thank you very much @miliki! You saved us :rolleyes:

Wow, flower gege Vin is only 18 :blink: practically a baby himself :P:P

Showed Baby let go to my friend, instead of falling for JY, she fell hard for Jackson :wacko:

16 hours ago, nyota said:

Wonder who that was. Must have an eye for these kind of things :P

more like x-ray vision :lol:@nyota

16 hours ago, nyota said:

This is going to be freakin awesome! I'll be expecting some of this:

Cr Lovely Things

its gonna be epic! lets start the countdown! B)

T-23 :P

• Like 7

On 6/28/2018 at 2:52 AM, blastilonic said:

I just waw the new BTS on weibo this morning. its full of this videos in weibo o.o

Whi leaked this?

And yew, its strange that now that they arribe from Paris this videow leaked. But I still saying: WTF!!!!???? WHY THEY WENT TO PARIS ON THE SAME F*** TIME XD

This week I was telling my friends that I really had the feeling of YZ being together in Paris. At least one pic together... Not everyday they come to Europe... and they just choose the same city...

But I feel sad that there is anything new about thys beautiful couple. Now Im watching a new drama of volleyball called History2 and it calms down me a little about all my nostalgy for YZ hehehe.

And yeeees! Cant wait for see him dancing love how he moooves

We don't know who leaked it, seems like everyone is really foggy on how the video got brought up in the first place. And yeah it's pretty much everywhere now, it's not really going to be kept on the down low anymore and there hasn't been crazy stuff happening around it. So feel free to discuss it.

I don't feel sad because there's always so many candies lol. If you follow what's going on then you know that there is still "news". They both accepted the invitations to go to paris fashion week. A year ago that wouldn't have even been on the table for them. 

Yes, can't wait to see the show! 

I also wanted to let you guys know that ZZ has mentioned he will be having more concerts in the second half of the year, along with new variety shows and film projects. :D:D 

• Like 7

As for less confirmed information, trying to be more careful with those so just take it with a grain of salt, ZZ is supposed to be filming for the dancing show "shake it up" on July 2nd and apparently he may be attending a ceremony in the evening on July 6th for the musicradio (i think) contest. As far as i know he won the most popular male singer category, so maybe it's some kind of awards ceremony?

I'm really looking forward to seeing him on those. :):) 

• Like 7

Because i feel like there isn't anything that really needs to be hidden in this BTS and because this BTS is pretty much all over the place now, not to mention this isn't weibo and it's not likely to affect anything, i'll share it here. Also ppl are discussing the BTS in the YZ supertopic on weibo, things seem to have gone back to normal.. Relatively normal for the last couple of weeks anyways.  Maybe just treat it like any other BTS..

Walk Slowly MV BTS

Cr. 宇宙糖果屋

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I also wanted to let you guys know that ZZ has mentioned he will be having more concerts in the second half of the year, along with new variety shows and film projects. :D:D 

Omg! guess I need to start saving now... I really hope that he'll make the concert in Thailand again cause its the nearest to my country(and also cheap flight tickets)  even though i know high chance that he wont make it in Thailand for his next concert :joy: definitely not gonna miss his concert again like last time(hopefully) ... btw, thanks for sharing crystalclear18!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Because i feel like there isn't anything that really needs to be hidden in this BTS and because this BTS is pretty much all over the place now, not to mention this isn't weibo and it's not likely to affect anything, i'll share it here. Also ppl are discussing the BTS in the YZ supertopic on weibo, things seem to have gone back to normal.. Relatively normal for the last couple of weeks anyways.  Maybe just treat it like any other BTS..

Walk Slowly MV BTS

Cr. 宇宙糖果屋

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you @crystalclear18 for sharing!

Here come some interesting screenshots that I took.

1. ZZ is definitely NOT running at his full speed here :D, also making sure JY is following closely behind

Spoiler

2CYCy1i.jpg

dz5crUl.jpg

2. Famous puking face when JY is taking selfie :lol:

Spoiler

He8hTTn.jpg

3.  Looks like Mr.Professor and his rather tired student :unsure:

Spoiler

62AMiRj.jpg

4. ZZ smoking :unsure:

Spoiler

ZQQm3QS.jpg

5. Oh dear, they made them take away the shoes while its cold :wacko:

Spoiler

FBlsHpT.jpg

6. ZZ's old tattoo on display

Spoiler

N3BIlXH.jpg

7. JY's red underwear :D

Spoiler

rQmfoxq.jpg

8. i am not sure what is going on in the tent that ZZ's leg is flying in the air :D

Spoiler

CeeiRTc.jpg

I have not included the tongues, somebody with better tech skills need to do that, mine would be too blurred :P:P

• Like 6

12 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

As for less confirmed information, trying to be more careful with those so just take it with a grain of salt, ZZ is supposed to be filming for the dancing show "shake it up" on July 2nd and apparently he may be attending a ceremony in the evening on July 6th for the musicradio (i think) contest. As far as i know he won the most popular male singer category, so maybe it's some kind of awards ceremony?

I'm really looking forward to seeing him on those. :):) 

Shooting already on 2-July? Wow, they didnt give ZZ much time to prepare. I really need to check some old episodes to see what is going on there.  Anybody already watched?

12 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

2 hours ago, gadients said:

Omg! guess I need to start saving now... I really hope that he'll make the concert in Thailand again cause its the nearest to my country(and also cheap flight tickets)  even though i know high chance that he wont make it in Thailand for his next concert :joy: definitely not gonna miss his concert again like last time(hopefully) ... btw, thanks for sharing crystalclear18!

Oh, I am so ready for the concert. I have been bugging @crystalclear18 for a long time about ZZ's concert :lol: finally we got some information that it should happen this year :wub:

Wherever in China should be doable for me, other countries need to be negotiated on case to case basis B)

i should start thinking what to wear :huh: might need some help from the Paris fashion team @nyota, @artemis (jeez, the tagging function doesnt work again...:angry:)

@nyota @artemis73

Edited by tuzicr
tagging solved!
  • Like 7

ZZ was chatting with ppl on his supertopic on Weibo today. Apparently he's already practicing for the dancing show.

I really like his answers, quite funny! :lol: He must have been in a good mood :rolleyes:

Unfortunately JY wasn't online at the same time (according to super fan app).

cr pics Smile~Timmy

cr trans doeeyedbb

Spoiler

6lOD3fD.jpg

y3uRKAf.jpg

FHZHB7c.jpg

FHZHB7c.jpg

Vkge6wF.jpg

In the last pic ZZ used a style of writing JY used previously on his own supertopic :) 

cr 瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌

Spoiler

6f2cf0cbgy1fstnpoqjjcj20rs1egtc2.jpg

6f2cf0cbgy1fstnpqnn67j20rs1h2tsk.jpg

• Like 7

ZZ updated his schedule on Weibo. Looking handsome as usual :wub: 

JY is filming in Guangzhou atm.

Cr on pic

Spoiler

qklrzkI.jpg

Cr 许魏洲工作室

Spoiler

8YADzOE.png

Edit: First pic might be bz. Hopefully not poisonous cause I liked the pic :lol:

Edit 2: @crystalclear18 I just saw that you posted it on ig as well. Sorry, I could have quoted you instead :(

• Like 5

On 7/1/2018 at 3:46 PM, nyota said:

Cr 许魏洲工作室

Hide contents

8YADzOE.png

5th July - I am so READY! 

Bring it on(line) Mr.Xu :D

Bit random stuff follows...

I just have to post this photo that @artemis73 showed me. no spoiler, its a sin to hide :P

Be prepared for some CAT-astrophe (sadly not my joke, taken from Shrek :D)

Cr. on the pic

qfjwui1.jpg

And this cute manip from good old Paris.

Cr. on the pic

Spoiler

sUk2H8e.jpg

The last but not the least, as lots of old Addicted stuff gets recycled these days thanks to Walk Slowly MV BTS revelation I can share some oldies goldies too B)

While watching Addicted I have realized that the pills BLY is taking in ep. 4 are probably the same ones I have been taking for years :rolleyes:

I couldnt read the brand name in Addicted, but looks the same to me.

Cr. me

Spoiler

JmPbsmt.jpg

They are common OTC pills for treating cold. I call them "Day & Night pills" because you take the white during the day and the black one for the night (see photo in spoiler, cr. me). One of the difference is that the black one contains some substance to make the body fall asleep. Apparently,  its quite a common thing in China, but I have learnt it the hard way. First time I took some antibiotics I slept literally the whole day and couldnt figure out why :blink:

Spoiler

MWJlOxs.jpg

PS. Please dont ask me about the hemorrhoid cream :blink:

Edited by tuzicr
typo
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2