59 minutes ago, artemis73 said:

Have you an idea when JY will be here ? 

no clue :crazy:

JY posted a pic on instagram, i think that could be a diversion tactic :D maybe he is already in paris? :blink:

45 minutes ago, nyota said:

It's fine, save your strength :) We'll continue to work out a plan :) 

thanks, then China Tower is out ^_^

will check tomorrow morning what is our status. good luck to us all! :wub::wub:

• Like 4

Ok, so i am going to report the results of my search for info etc for @artemis73, which is actually a whole lot of nothing.. 

Spoiler

I actually messaged lion sis, but i don't know whether its because she was already in the Netherlands to see JY or just because my reputation as a CPF isn't well known enough or whatever, she has not replied to me yet. I asked if she was going there, mentioned that artemis73 is a CPF from France that would like to go see JY and ZZ, thanked her if she had any info to share. But nothing.. There's another issue that might have complicated things since i unknowingly used the term "dog" in there which meant "follow" to me, as in follow JY and ZZ which a lot of fans normally use as some kind of fandom term. But it also kind of implies a really "dogged" pursuit, maybe she just thought i was being fanatical..

This brings me to my second attempt at getting info for artemis73, which was to post on the YZ supertopic on weibo and ask if there are any CPF who will be going to paris as i know of a CPF from france who would like a partner to go with and if they know of any information about JY or ZZ's schedule please share. 

What i got was a bunch of half serious, half naughty comments from CPF saying that we should let JY and ZZ have their time together, don't bother them, they need to "fight each other" (in bed probably lol), requests to not dog them too much. Because, this was something i almost forgot/overlooked in my attempt to find info, this is not a normal fashion week where everyone is looking forward to seeing JY or ZZ there.........

This is a fashion week where both JY and ZZ will appear in the same city and attend nearly the same events at different locations in the city (although it will be different days)..................... So it's a big deal and instead of wanting to get more fan pics/cams i guess they are trying to protect the two of them/let them have their time together in anonymity (and let's be honest, hear about it after everything is all over).  Granted.. The element of hypocrisy here is that certain CPF, for example lion sis etc will be there in paris to see them. It's just that they probably don't trust "unknown" fans like us to "respectfully" maintain our distance. 

This would have been more easily solved if lion sis just responded so she could share the wisdom and proper method of seeing the both of them lol. But really in my response to those comments on my post, i just told ppl that i used the wrong term, i just meant that artemis73 would like to "see" JY or ZZ not dog them and the intention is to see them in public venues like the fashion show where everyone is already seeing them and doesn't infringe on their privacy.

I rebutted them slightly by saying most fans from western countries aren't that fanatical anyways, cause really they were just thinking to the extreme of how *they* might follow them around. When frankly speaking it wouldn't even occur to most ppl in western countries to do the stuff that a lot of asian fans have been doing.. Now i really want to facepalm. Like the concept of privacy is different anyways, if artemis73 goes she's only going to go to the main venues that the media will already be at barring the airport. And if they want to keep the airport landing a secret well, i think that it will be hard because only fans might be there too and its still a public area. God, i'm feeling the cultural difference here and technically i have a foot in both cultures.

I just didn't convey myself to them properly and it's probably some weird hierarchical trust issue in the fandom. Damage being done already, i think i will cut my losses and not attempt to correct my post and try again. I admit i am slightly annoyed at not getting a response from lion sis, but that's ok she will not be on my list of big shot CPF to contact in the future lol (she's going on my black list LOL). There are other ones too, but at the moment let's just go by what we hear ourselves because the fact that they're going to be in paris around the same time is a big deal and the CPF may be all up in arms about the events of that day if they don't know who i or artemis73 are. Personally i think its a lot of mumbo jumbo considering how even chinese CPF are not guaranteed to all be good and abiding as can be seen by various issues that came up just last week. 

Sorry @artemis73 i think maybe since we won't know the venue for the fashion shows that far in advance the airport is going to be your best bet. Like i know there is a whole thing about letting them be alone and possibly meet without any evidence etc. But their landing into the country is not going to be the biggest sign of them possibly meeting. AND even if there was some huge candy, which i DOUBT, do as other CPF have done before, don't take "incriminating" pics and don't even hint at anything until way after they are both back in china and no public posts for everyone to see. Frankly speaking, CPF want to hear if anything big did happen, just as long as its safe to hear afterwards. And yeah once again i doubt there will be any stumbling on any candy of any sort because if you do go you will only be there to see them at 2 possible locations the airport and the fashion show.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, artemis73 said:

Je tente ma chance

Ok my french is non existent, but i'm going to interpret it as "i'll take my chances". :lol:

Did you mean you'll go with the only fan? I think that's not a problem, as long as they don't get mad at you for being a CPF/YZ fan, then it's the same as going with another YZ fan/CPF.

You have a right to go see them too, as long as you're respecting their privacy. I think you will meet other CPF there too. Let us know what happens ok? Fan cams and pics please! :lol::heart:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, nyota said:

Our fourth musketeer! :) I'm from Germany as well! I thought you were from Russia because your first post was in Russian :)

I don't know any CPF/bz/hjt here either. I guess it's also because Asian dramas aren't that popular in Germany (yet). At least I don't know anyone who's into them besides me :lol: I once binge watched Addicted with my bf and he really liked it but it didn't make a CPF out of him (not sure if I want him to be one either lol).

But more the reason for us to start Team YZ Europe! ^ _ ^

Hey!!! Yes, I am from Russia, but I have been living in Germany for 20 years. and I support the idea about Team YZ Europe!))))))

• Like 5

1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

Ok my french is non existent, but i'm going to interpret it as "i'll take my chances". :lol:

Did you mean you'll go with the only fan? I think that's not a problem, as long as they don't get mad at you for being a CPF/YZ fan, then it's the same as going with another YZ fan/CPF.

You have a right to go see them too, as long as you're respecting their privacy. I think you will meet other CPF there too. Let us know what happens ok? Fan cams and pics please! :lol::heart:

Orly is an airport in Paris. There are 3 iParis airports. I hope she chose the right one

• Like 3

Just to follow up on my previous post about the CPF, they just mean not to stalk JY or ZZ in case they have their own private plans etc, LOL. Honestly i don't think we will see them together, if we just see them at their publicized events nothing will happen. This is just CPF joking around and being overly sensitive. Just have to think about the likelihood of them appearing at the same event and you know it won't happen. As long as no one stalks the two of them when they are on their own private business everything else is fine.

They're just joking mostly, cause they love to joke as a way to imply that there's something going on between them. The only thing is my request was a serious request for the sake of someone else lol... So i wasn't as amused. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Yeah i totally misunderstood before. :lol::lol: Man i hope she picks the good one. JY seriously.. Go to Orly!!!!

I think, JY is already in Paris. And yes,  There are flights From Amsterdam to Paris Orly

• Like 2

hi guys, what happened? 

i read artemis73 missed JY?

please nobody to be too disappointed, we know our chances were not that good to start with, too little info. @artemis73 you re very brave to try and i very much appreciate you are doing your best :wub:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tuzicr said:

hi guys, what happened? 

i read artemis73 missed JY?

please nobody to be too disappointed, we know our chances were not that good to start with, too little info. @artemis73 you re very brave to try and i very much appreciate you are doing your best :wub:

She went to the wrong airport :( It was a 50:50 chance :(

P.S.: Good morning! :) 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, nyota said:

She went to the wrong airport :( It was a 50:50 chance :(

okay, i see. thank you @nyota

do we have any update on ZZ in regards to his departure from china? 

Edited by tuzicr
wrong tag person
  • Like 3