12 hours ago, nyota said:

Omg I just realised this sounds like we’re doing academic research. Collecting data, analysing, setting up theories, trying to prove them... We should write a paper on it hahaha

There's so many "FBI" on the YZ supertopic on weibo LOL.. I feel like we could definitely write a paper by now. LOL

12 hours ago, nyota said:

Haha that’s great. I’m good with smells. Anyone knows which perfumes the use? (just kidding lol)

I actually know of one cologne that ZZ apparently used in the past, versace eau fraiche. LOL.. :lol::lol: I feel like a stalker saying this lol. He apparently uses some very fresh and sometimes fruity scents. Ppl have mentioned peach before? LOL.. Also ZZ advertised the new line of tiffany perfumes for women and he said that he feels like he could try using them too LOL. There, you have something to go on now. :D:D

I've heard ppl say that JY smells good too, but there doesn't seem to be any real solid descriptions (what are we talking about lol.....). Maybe he just smells like ZZ? LOL.. :lol::lol:

19 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Guys, honestly, dont you think this is stretching it too far? :blink: or its just me?:huh:

If I am correct, those are some typical dishes of Shanghainese cuisine. For those interested in taste:

You never know with the two of them.. I mean sometimes i'm like, nah this probably is nothing and then later on there's more stuff that happens or more info comes out and it turns out it most likely is something lol. 

I ate those in some fancy-pants restaurant in Shanghai some years back.

The yellow-crab-tofu dish didnt like at all, kinda oily (like lots of melted butter poured in there) and overall weird. Fish is sweet-sour but deep fried, kinda losing the taste of the fish for me (similar to deep-fried fish in Thai cuisine), and shrimps are just shrimps :D

I might have tried that deep fried fish before, but i remember not wanting to try one of their most famous dishes lol. Something with small eel like creatures in the dish LOL. I've only gone to shanghai once, but according to my parents they don't always hire actual shanghainese chiefs to cook in those restaurants anymore. There's a lot of ppl outside of shanghai who are working in shanghai and i don't know, maybe there aren't enough shanghainese chiefs to go around? My parents were just saying how some regional dishes aren't really authentic anymore, so maybe that might be affecting the taste of the dishes too?

However, what is puzzling me, there is not cutlery - in restaurants you get those bowl, plate, chopsticks, spoon combo. ZZ only has a glass of water in front of him. In addition, the dishes are usually brought to the table one after another, as they are cooked. Normally you dont get them all at once.

Also looking at the composition of the photo, it really looks like the dishes are included in the photo on purpose, while actually not suggesting ZZ is/gonna eat them. What a headache, can we please stick to the couple clothes? way easier to process :tongue:

Yeah,  what a headache lol. I was too lazy to really think about the names of the dishes, but i think they're on to something and you made some really good points too. I think it's something that ZZ might actually do, like i think in the past there were candy that was kind of similar to this, meaningful phonetic sounds. So i wouldn't rule it out, but honestly the time of the post was already a candy. There's so much candy sometimes, but its often pretty subtle, too much brain power lol. :lol:

18 hours ago, Nurizz said:

On a side note, do you think JY is deciphering the clues by himself, or he waits for fans to do it for him? :lol:

I think JY will straight up ask ZZ himself haha :tongue:

I agree with @tuzicr, he has that option. :lol::lol: I feel like they have their own secret language going on lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Omg too much ZY for me lol. Well i guess it depends on how much ZZ wants it to be a surprise for JY? I'm sure ZZ tells JY about some of the candies before hand, but like for the bangkok concert this year, ZZ might have kept those 3 songs as a surprise? Maybe just TMRMH? No idea.. Yeah, totally sugar overload lol. :lol::lol: Lol yeah maybe its both.

23 hours ago, nyota said:

But to be serious again, for ZZ's concert, do you think JY knew everything beforehand? Because it would have been so sweet if he didn't and if he then listened to ZZ singing The Moon represents my heart and aaaahhh *delulu taking over again* :wub:

guys, thank you for the feedback and comments, love it! need to think about those before posting anything back, but here are some of my thoughts on the Thailand concert and the clues. Its surprisingly long :blink:, so better squeeze under spoiler :lol:

Spoiler

Assuming JY was watching livestream, then I can assume ZZ wants to share the experience directly at the same time as if JY were in the audience.  Very different if just looking at recorded version, right. The emotions are meant to be shared in real time. Kinda “You feel, what I feel”.

Therefore re the clues, some stuff is meant to be obvious (doesn’t mean its obvious for outsiders/fans), e.g. obvious for all is the fox – on ZZ shirt and behind on LED screen. No need to hint about those clues in advance, works as a nice, pleasant surprise. everybody happy :tongue:

For more cryptic and more important stuff – I would want to be sure the message can be both received (noticed) AND correctly understood (interpreted) by the receiver, i.e. JY. I personally would hint like “pay attention to song no. xx, or when I wear outfit like xxx…" Wouldn’t actually spell it out per se, good to give it some suspense, anticipation etc.

Now, if there is any "bomb" to be dropped, that might either backfire or become viral, I would definitely spill the beans beforehand. if really a "ticking bomb", probably would ask for permission (unless somebody is super stubborn, impatient and threw all the caution to the wind :tongue:)

Don’t know how much ZZ is involved in planning the concert itself, but it stands to reason he has certain methodology that he follows that doesn’t change that much from one concert to another, I mean how he chooses songs and their order, how he approaches outfits, lighting, graphics on the LED screen, you name it. JY probably knows this, therefore he knows WHERE to look for the clues. For us it’s a cacophony of visuals and sounds that are hard to process at the same time.

As an artist and musician, the most direct way for ZZ to communicate and project his feelings are the songs.  He doesn’t have that many of his own songs (yet) to choose that fits a specific theme/message/mood/feeling he would like to convey. That can be achieved by covering other songs. (his own songs can already have assigned meanings in Yuzhou universe and cannot be just "flipped" to suit the situation).

What is kinda peculiar for me is choosing a song that JY sang before, the BOY song. Now, we all can agree that ZZ is the singer in the couple and I say it as somebody who loves JY’s singing, the emotions in his voice are just so raw and touching, but he needs a song that fits his skills and style. So choosing a song JY was singing, knowing that ZZ will technically deliver the song better, seems cruel. BUT what I think is that unless there is a special/specific meaning to this song, its just a song for the fans like us. It gives us a connection between them. Its like giving us a duet, just in two parts.

Then the other songs of ZZ’s choice, fairly possibly some could be for ZZ’s family as they were present at the concert. The specifically JY songs – I cannot say, cos in my opinion those will be with a special meaning between those two that cannot be perceived by outsiders (or at least by me) unless you are very close to both of them.

I read the comments about Moon Represents My Heart, it has been explained in very detail, so I don’t feel I can add anything of value to that.

Overall, I think ZZ really sang his heart out during the whole concert and it was beautiful. If you noticed, he has this thing that during some songs (I mean in general, not just this concert) when there is the break (dunno the proper term, just music part in between his singing), he is bobbing his head in a very special way. ZZ is not doing it every time and I actually don’t know what that means, but I think it is related to how he feels inside at that moment.

Edited by tuzicr
typo
  • Like 3

《放开我北鼻 第3季》 悠享版第3期 a.k.a Let Go of My Baby S03 E03 VIP ver

Finally TT, enjoy ^^

http://www.t7ys.com/index.php?m=vod-play-id-98591-src-1-num-1.html

English Fan Translation of article in Figaro 20th Edition (24 May 2018) about Jingyu

cr. 爱吃鱼的ZouZou and 雨舟凤吻

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4250009149029309?sudaref=t.co&display=0&retcode=6102#&gid=1&pid=1

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, tuzicr said:

For more cryptic and more important stuff – I would want to be sure the message can be both received (noticed) AND correctly understood (interpreted) by the receiver, i.e. JY. I personally would hint like “pay attention to song no. xx, or when I wear outfit like xxx…" Wouldn’t actually spell it out per se, good to give it some suspense, anticipation etc.

Now, if there is any "bomb" to be dropped, that might either backfire or become viral, I would definitely spill the beans beforehand. if really a "ticking bomb", probably would ask for permission (unless somebody is super stubborn, impatient and threw all the caution to the wind :tongue:)

Hmm, i can totally see this now that you mention it.. Singing TMRMH actually affects the both of them, not just ZZ so it's possible that he might have discussed it with JY before hand.. Although i mean it would be a super sweet moment for JY if he found out as a surprise. ZZ spontaneously does this stuff a lot so its still possible. Although i think that ZZ's parents probably knew about him singing that song before hand, they're like his emotional support.

But yeah, i don't know if ZZ would be willing to sing that either if he thinks that JY might be affected by that song and he doesn't have JY's permission to sing it.. ZZ said before that his parents are the type of ppl who are very afraid of causing problems for others and he is the same as well. 

It's an interesting puzzle for us to think about. I wouldn't be surprised if as you said JY was watching through a live stream. Unless of course he was totally involved in work during that exact moment, which might not have been the case. 

What is kinda peculiar for me is choosing a song that JY sang before, the BOY song. Now, we all can agree that ZZ is the singer in the couple and I say it as somebody who loves JY’s singing, the emotions in his voice are just so raw and touching, but he needs a song that fits his skills and style. So choosing a song JY was singing, knowing that ZZ will technically deliver the song better, seems cruel. BUT what I think is that unless there is a special/specific meaning to this song, its just a song for the fans like us. It gives us a connection between them. Its like giving us a duet, just in two parts.

I think JY really likes that song.. There was a video of him singing it in karaoke maybe during new years or something. So maybe ZZ sang it because he knows JY likes it and because JY sang it before too? I don't know if ZZ thought about the fact that he might deliver it better than JY LOL. Maybe it just turned out that way haha.  :lol::lol: Yeah sometimes i think ZZ just wants to do these things cause it has a connection with JY. 

Overall, I think ZZ really sang his heart out during the whole concert and it was beautiful.

I agree it was really beautiful. I don't think we talked as much about the concert itself as the big candies and stuff that happened. I feel like we were all waiting to hear more about certain songs etc. But he really sang amazingly well. It makes me wonder about the next concerts....... Like he put everything on the table, the candies, the songs, everything. Then a huge knife. What can actually happen in the next concert? Most likely korea? I mean, a more logical way of doing it would be to drop the candies gradually, like more and more until the last concert. Rather than drop this huge candy basically in the middle of his tour. Although, thailand is the place where the support for them is the most consistent and ZZ might feel more comfortable releasing the big candies there. 

I went back to talking about the candies lol.. But yeah we need to spam all those videos of the concert again lol.

• Like 3

On 10/06/2018 at 10:41 AM, nyota said:

Let Go Of My Baby S03Ep02 with EngSubs. Thank you Jackson's subbing team! :heart:

14 hours ago, wilis said:

《放开我北鼻 第3季》 悠享版第3期 a.k.a Let Go of My Baby S03 E03 VIP ver

Finally TT, enjoy ^^

Really loving "Let Go of My Baby" so far. :lol::lol: So funny, you can really feel the JY-ness coming through haha. 

• Like 3

Just spamming for no reason. :lol::lol:

Cr. logo and 宇宙糖果屋 for the videos. These ones were recorded by a CPF so everyone can watch with a feeling of safety lol. I tried to put them in order of the song list, but there are some missing songs.

Dust

Cr: @MI咪宝姐姐

Silent

Oath of the Sea

Just Go 

Orange Sky

Rio

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SPOILER ALERT

End -Scene- Moonshine and Valentine E25

cr.  剧荒主义

Video

Spoiler

He Lan: Miss, Is there any problem?

Pippi: You look like someone I know, so I just shocked a bit. Forgive me

He Lan:  What a coincidence

Phi Phi: My name is Guan and I call it Pippi. 
He Lan: My name is He Lanxi. 
He Lan: Is your friend a very important person to you? 
Phi Phi: Yes, but then he left. 

He lan: Why did he left?

Phi Phi: Dont know
He lan: Will he come back? 
Pippi: Yes, I will wait for him to come back. 
He Lan: Then I will wait with you

• Like 2

On 12.6.2018 at 4:09 AM, crystalclear18 said:
On 11.6.2018 at 3:58 PM, nyota said:

Yeah in contrast to us they have the advantage of having the possibility to find out what it really means. But maybe it’s also their way to spice up their relationship? Like

ZZ: Baby (yes, it’s ZY time!) wanna know how much I love you? Just solve this riddle and you’ll know

JY: You wanna eat me alive or you wanna devour me?

Maybe I should start writing fanfiction hahaha

But to be serious again, for ZZ's concert, do you think JY knew everything beforehand? Because it would have been so sweet if he didn't and if he then listened to ZZ singing The Moon represents my heart and aaaahhh *delulu taking over again* :wub:

And @crystalclear18 mentioned before that they're almost known to be checking the YZ supertonic on weibo? So yeah, maybe it's both :)

Omg too much ZY for me lol. Well i guess it depends on how much ZZ wants it to be a surprise for JY? I'm sure ZZ tells JY about some of the candies before hand, but like for the bangkok concert this year, ZZ might have kept those 3 songs as a surprise? Maybe just TMRMH? No idea.. Yeah, totally sugar overload lol. :lol::lol: Lol yeah maybe its both.

It actually came more out as a ZY because I couldn't think of any nickname ZZ could use for JY. Are there any theories among CPF? :lol:

On 12.6.2018 at 4:38 AM, crystalclear18 said:

I actually know of one cologne that ZZ apparently used in the past, versace eau fraiche. LOL.. :lol::lol: I feel like a stalker saying this lol. He apparently uses some very fresh and sometimes fruity scents. Ppl have mentioned peach before? LOL.. Also ZZ advertised the new line of tiffany perfumes for women and he said that he feels like he could try using them too LOL. There, you have something to go on now. :D:D

I've heard ppl say that JY smells good too, but there doesn't seem to be any real solid descriptions (what are we talking about lol.....). Maybe he just smells like ZZ? LOL.. :lol::lol:

Looool when asking this I almost waited for someone to  be able to answer it hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it in a bad way. Give me one more year in this fandom and I'll get to that point as well (already know their shoe size B):lol::lol:

20 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

It's an interesting puzzle for us to think about. I wouldn't be surprised if as you said JY was watching through a live stream. Unless of course he was totally involved in work during that exact moment, which might not have been the case. 

I think some fans observed that he was in quite a hurry when going back from work to his hotel on that day... :wink:

5 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Plus some more stuff:

Sooooo cute! :wub: It's def a german speaking country. And since he's only been to Switzerland it must be there :) 

• Like 4

On 6/11/2018 at 9:58 PM, nyota said:

Actually on the first page of this thread there’s a link to incorporate ZZ’s and JY’s timetable in your own calendar. I don’t know if it still works because obviously some fan would have to provide the data for it. I haven’t tried it yet because I felt like adding their schedule to my own personal calendar is like the last step to total obsession (or addiction :wink:) with YZ. It doesn’t prove anything but it might show if they could’ve chosen a more convenient flight at a different time or a different airline. 

Omg I just realised this sounds like we’re doing academic research. Collecting data, analysing, setting up theories, trying to prove them... We should write a paper on it hahaha

I am with you on this @nyota . Following the calendars is bit too much for my own taste, but nothing against it.

Haha, i think we can check what flights they (dont wanna jinx it, hope both will go! :wacko:) take to Paris. If they go with Air France, my whole theory is busted :lol:

On 6/11/2018 at 9:58 PM, nyota said:
On 6/11/2018 at 2:09 PM, tuzicr said:

Me personally, I am not so good with recognizing faces, BUT i am very good with voices. If I happen to meet (yeah, fat chance) JY or ZZ in China, as long as they say something, i can spot them! :lol:

Haha that’s great. I’m good with smells. Anyone knows which perfumes the use? (just kidding lol)

Great, now that we have two superpowers, any Hawkeye among us? :ph34r:

On 6/12/2018 at 10:38 AM, crystalclear18 said:

Smells good is a very nice characteristics to have, not sure it can always be said for the fans :tongue:

(just a bad joke guys, hope nobody takes offense :blink:

• Like 5

On 6/12/2018 at 10:09 AM, crystalclear18 said:
  Hide contents

Also, in my opinion the older CPF probably already have the feeling that their teams are actually operating as basically one company. ZZ's private company and JY's private company have names that are in a similar style i think, its kind of like complementary, both kind of have this like "imperial" undertone lol. Their logos being in a similar style is like a candy, but the least of the reasons for why ppl might think this. Its just one of those things that you might get the feeling of if you have been in the fandom for a while. But this is only my guess guys lol.

Another thing is just the logistics of how they wear the same or similar clothes, the stylist is most likely to be shared and sometimes it just isn't physically possible for them to be able to get these clothes from one location to another (during the times when it is very likely its actually the same article of clothing rather than a similar style) because they aren't in the same place. Most likely their team members transport them.

Thank you for the details and further info on the matter, really appreciated @crystalclear18. I am afraid I really dig those :D. Like @nyotasaid, it makes it more real. Few thoughts in spoiler...

Spoiler

I think they were probably running in parallel in the beginning, but realized actually the consolidation makes sense, i can imagine they have shared resources, e.g. like you mentioned the stylist, I would also guess booking agent is an obvious choice (flights, accommodation). Unfortunately I am not familiar with entertainment industry to fully understand how they operate in practical terms.

Another indication that they work together are the magazines photoshoots. I am trying to go through all the previous pages and there were magazines which had JY/ZZ one month (this was in 2017) and the other the next month (please dont ask me to dig out which mags, i think it might have been Men's Health and at least one more :huh:, but not 100% sure). I dont believe that is coincidence, to me it says business "package" deal. Even the theme/style/outfits were somewhat similar, therefore my assumption is that it had been planned like that from the very beginning. I mean isnt it easier to come up with two similar concepts, then doing one and then trying to "mimic" the second one accordingly?

Then there were other instances like booking the same venues, doing the same charity. I think its not just that JY & ZZ want to do the same things, but it makes it easier for their operations teamsto arrange and handle as they had become already familiar with the workings of it, the people in charge etc.

Well, I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of these coincidences :tongue:

• Like 5

Man, i am so tired today.. X____X;;;;; No time after work to do much except pass out lol. So about the fashion show that JY may or may not be watching, i am hoping for the news to be true, although i am not sure, since JY's team hasn't actually posted any updates on his schedule for June. Like his team was pretty quick posting the may schedule but not so much for this month. If he is going to the paris fashion week for dior, well, who knows he might not want to post about it if he is actually going until afterwards since ZZ is going. So it may not be true.. (sadlyyyyyy). Plus i wonder how that fan got the info, if there is any truth to it..... 

Logistics-wise both of them still try to keep their events as separate as possible for various reasons, any time in the past where they were supposed to be in the same venue, they always perfectly missed each other. Granted paris is bigger than a single venue and there will be less cameras following them around in france. So i guess we'll have to see what happens....... The record so far is that one party often cancels or goes at a completely different time. I mean the kerfuffle that would be caused just by them flying to the same country around the same time would already be something......... I haven't had enough time to thoroughly go through all the posts on the YZ supertopic, so i haven't seen any updates to this question yet. 

I guess the chances aren't that great.. :bawling::bawling:

9 hours ago, nyota said:

It actually came more out as a ZY because I couldn't think of any nickname ZZ could use for JY. Are there any theories among CPF? :lol:

Hmm.. ZZ seems to like calling JY by his full name or just jingyu in the BTS, but maybe "husband"? Hubby? :lol::lol: Big fool? Lol. Apparently JY's nickname when he was a kid was "little tiger" lol. This bit of news came up recently from JY's old teacher, according to a fan.  

9 hours ago, nyota said:

Looool when asking this I almost waited for someone to  be able to answer it hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it in a bad way. Give me one more year in this fandom and I'll get to that point as well (already know their shoe size B):lol::lol:

Haha, well i was able to list one lol.. It's hard to answer for ZZ cause he apparently has like 10+ bottles at home.. LOL. He's a fanatic when it comes to nice smells.. I guess he gets to have some privacy lol. JY said some interesting things about different scents at home..... 

I will wait for the day when you can provide the answer lol. 

9 hours ago, nyota said:
On 12/06/2018 at 9:04 PM, crystalclear18 said:

I think some fans observed that he was in quite a hurry when going back from work to his hotel on that day... :wink:

Ohhhh, nice, nice. :D:D Hahaha, i think maybe i vaguely remember something like that too. :lol:

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

I am with you on this @nyota . Following the calendars is bit too much for my own taste, but nothing against it.

Haha, i think we can check what flights they (dont wanna jinx it, hope both will go! :wacko:) take to Paris. If they go with Air France, my whole theory is busted :lol:

All my rambling is under the spoiler lol. 

Spoiler

Yes, really hope so.. But now that sanity has prevailed over my complete shock and excitement at seeing that post..... Brain also was not really on this morning lol. Don't know.. Nothing has been confirmed yet, IF this is true, I think it could jeopardise some of the "work" they did in pacifying only fans if its known that they are both going to be there around the same time. I feel like JY would have to keep it under wraps until he's there and its well over if he does plan to go, if only because it's dior.

It is starting to sound a little like that fan convention thing that both JY and ZZ were supposed to go to last year. JY ended up going on an earlier day(?? anyone can correct me on this, kind of forgot), ZZ was rumoured to have been there for rehearsal at a different area.. And when he officially appeared i think it was in the evening the next day(??) after JY was long gone. But we got JY looking very longingly at ZZ's posters repeatedly. There are videos to prove it happened. :lol:

I think maybe the calenders are updated by fans too.. Since someone has to input the info and sometimes the info is just extremely spotty. But.. Well maybe i've been doing worse than that by downloading the superfans app and tracking their online times there. LOL.. Like many CPF lol.. That's part of all the candy with the time of posts. The app also has some really general info on their whereabouts and flights. Although you may need to have a weibo account to link the app to.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nyota said:

Sooooo cute! :wub: It's def a german speaking country. And since he's only been to Switzerland it must be there :)

Good to know! :D Ppl were telling me switzerland, now i think we can basically confirm it lol.

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

Another indication that they work together are the magazines photoshoots. I am trying to go through all the previous pages and there were magazines which had JY/ZZ one month (this was in 2017) and the other the next month (please dont ask me to dig out which mags, i think it might have been Men's Health and at least one more :huh:, but not 100% sure). I dont believe that is coincidence, to me it says business "package" deal. Even the theme/style/outfits were somewhat similar, therefore my assumption is that it had been planned like that from the very beginning. I mean isnt it easier to come up with two similar concepts, then doing one and then trying to "mimic" the second one accordingly?

Yes, totally. Although the only hole i can point out is that often times the same articles of clothing may be popular around the same season in the year and other stars will also wear similar if not the same articles of clothing. But of course it is never to the level of JY and ZZ, who share so many brands and outfits between them.

Spoiler

Even "real" or known celebrity couples share less common styles/clothes before they officially pronounce that they are in a relationship. I mean it was luhan who basically within the last year or so annouced his gf was another star, they went back and looked at all the signs of them being together like common coats, watches etc even time of posts and yes they had those but to a much lesser scale than JY and ZZ lol.

In terms of the stylist for their photoshoots, i remember there being a common name a couple of times.. But this is getting into the territory of being too much pointed info even if it might not mean anything if it's simply because it's the same magazine. Lol. We still need to have some plausible deniability for them. :tongue::tongue:

1 hour ago, tuzicr said:

Then there were other instances like booking the same venues, doing the same charity. I think its not just that JY & ZZ want to do the same things, but it makes it easier for their operations teamsto arrange and handle as they had become already familiar with the workings of it, the people in charge etc.

Well, I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of these coincidences :tongue:

Spoiler

Yes, it is subtle but still kind of there for ppl to see sometimes, definitely with the charities and venues etc. Charities, they did complementary ones too, like ZZ had one for blind ppl, JY had one for those who are hard of hearing/deaf. It's a perfect match lol. Although ZZ is the one who is the most dedicated personally to them, JY is kind of like showing his involvement too.

So many coincidences haha.. :lol::wink:

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 10:38 AM, crystalclear18 said:

I might have tried that deep fried fish before, but i remember not wanting to try one of their most famous dishes lol. Something with small eel like creatures in the dish LOL. I've only gone to shanghai once, but according to my parents they don't always hire actual shanghainese chiefs to cook in those restaurants anymore. There's a lot of ppl outside of shanghai who are working in shanghai and i don't know, maybe there aren't enough shanghainese chiefs to go around? My parents were just saying how some regional dishes aren't really authentic anymore, so maybe that might be affecting the taste of the dishes too?

Yeah,  what a headache lol. I was too lazy to really think about the names of the dishes, but i think they're on to something and you made some really good points too. I think it's something that ZZ might actually do, like i think in the past there were candy that was kind of similar to this, meaningful phonetic sounds. So i wouldn't rule it out, but honestly the time of the post was already a candy. There's so much candy sometimes, but its often pretty subtle, too much brain power lol. :lol:

@tuzicr

haha, anything snake-looking is a nono to me  :lol: agree that you dont get many local chefs in shanghai, thats why during Chinese New Year, it was always hard to find any restaurant open, all the staff had gone to their home cities :D

Speaking of food, I found a discussion about JY and ZZ staying possibly together in a hotel in Korea (waaaay back, see below quote, sorry cant put it under a spoiler, when I try (multiple times), it deletes it all! blaming my shi-tty wifi connection :angry:)

So, finally getting to a point (yes, there is a point :D), my question is who would eat a bowl of cereals for breakfast with JY?

It is a hotel in Korea, for sure they have Asian-style breakfast option. Now, just by watching Addicted, anybody can guess what kind of breakfast a regular Chinese people eat. Let me tell you, I have never seen any Chinese person (in and outside China) to eat cereals with cold milk. JY mentioned in some interview that he eats cereals, but I cannot imagine his manager/assistant/staff would opt for cereals and fruits when they can indulge in the full Asian breakfast :lol:

On 11/29/2016 at 4:18 AM, boysloveismylife said:

I also found a good illustration of the JY and ZZ staying in the same hotel in Korea incident XD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1