Just going to insert this in here first, here's a contest for ZZ that international fans can actually vote in! :D Here's a link: http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/08/voting-for-the-semifinals-of-100asianheartthrobs-is-now-open/

On 01/06/2018 at 10:03 PM, crystalclear18 said:
  On 01/06/2018 at 3:13 AM, nyota said:

I read somewhere (don’t remember where) that he stopped at 226 pictures or something? Their special numbers :) I can’t check myself because I don’t even know what pictures means in Chinese but maybe you can take a look :)

Sorry i didn't really get to check the number of ZZ's pics, but this might actually answer the question. He might have stopped at 225 posts instead. And now it is actually 226. :lol::lol:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:
On 7.6.2018 at 5:06 PM, lucy372839 said:

@crystalclear18 what do you mean by a repeat of March 2017 and October 2017? What happened? Also, what do you mean by WDL? 

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if it's just me but:

Order of some events :

-ZZ's meow then roar weishi vid

-JY's intimate scenes

-JY's I'm innocent weibo post

-ZZ's there's nothing that a laugh can't make better weishi vid

It's just.. Weirdly corresponding to each other like a banter HAHAHA or it's just my deluluness LMAO. ZZ go show JY you can do it too! Once ZZ's intimate scenes are out with his drama, I expect JY to post something similar to ZZ's weishi meow then roar vid HAHAHA *starts secretly  hoping* 

No it's not just you.. I think a lot of ppl have noticed that ZZ hasn't looked too happy the last couple of days at least. I saw a couple of posts on the YZ supertopic just this morning.. 

March 2016..

Reveal hidden contents

Well among CPF most ppl have theorized that something happened during that time between JY and ZZ. Basically most CPF will say something along these lines in reference to March 2016: "what one reaps in march, is the result of the their diasterous actions in February". March was the month where JY and ZZ had that interview (forgot which magazine it was for) where JY looked like he lost a lot of weight and ZZ first said that his "ideal" partner was a cute, responsible *girl*, no reference to a boy. He also said the fav part of his body was his muscles, not his nose, JY actually said "nose" out loud because he was so surprised that ZZ changed his answer. JY also said he had a hard time getting in contact with ZZ in the beginning of the interview.

That day in March was also the day of the french excellence night. Essentially in February 2016, JY and ZZ had a lot of issues because JY was planning to leave CJD's agency and the ban was coming down. Then they seemed to have had a fight due to some rumours on the day of the domestic abuse video (i really don't want to give more detail than that to be honest), i think JY must have said some harsh words to ZZ after, cause they left together. The next day ZZ sang "ten years" which is a break up song, he looked very sad singing it and sounded just as sad. Like the way he sang it completely did the song justice. ZZ singing that song might have been a message to JY too...... Break up song lol. 

JY and ZZ didn't see each other for a week or so afterwards not until March in that interview. So that might have been why JY was looking like 10 pounds thinner lol (it was only like 10 days max that they didn't see each other lol). It sounded a bit to me like JY was hoping that ZZ singing that song didn't mean anything lol..........  It's generally the feeling among CPF that JY deserved what he got during that time. You can watch the shanghai fan meeting too, that was also part of it and happened in February. They were on their way to making up like after that interview though, like that same night at the french exellence dinner, ZZ already had that really messy hair and JY looked super smug about it in the elevator.. Lol. They kept making up over the next couple of weeks in march after that.

October 2017

The events of October 2017 are even more unsure than March 2016 by a lot. No real consensus amongst CPF, so these are purely my own thoughts LOL. Please just think of it as my imagination.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for explaining what happened :)

I thought I could add some of the videos/posts you mentioned because I rewatched/ looked them up myself and maybe someone else wants to do the same. I hope I got it in the right order.

Events in February/March 2016

Spoiler

Video for campaign against domestic violence

Cr Johnny & Timmy's Office

ZZ singing 'Ten Years'

Cr 0 0

OK! magazine interview

Cr Lovely Things

French excellence award :wub: (I'd really love to see some candy like this again now...)

Cr 宇宙糖果屋

October 2017

Spoiler

Wang Da Lu's post

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So I got one essential question that's been bothering me since the beginning. I truly believe in YZ/ZY (haven't completely converted from the cult yet lol) but I've been wondering how it is possible for them to meet without being spotted? CPF seem to be very protective and cautious and delete all the pics that could reveal anything about their relationship. But isn't there something like paparazzi in China (or worse, only fans)? And I mean it's probably not a secret which cars they own, where they live and so on. Sorry if that's a stupid question but I can't figure it out myself. Are there any theories? 

That being said: Sweet dreams/ have a lovely evening ^_^

• Like 4

Spoiler

Thank you for the details and always love and appreciate your thoughts and comments @crystalclear18

Spoiler

Re VS/Pipi kinda taking over the show - I didnt want to say it before, cos was thinking i am not only biased but more like seeing things. Glad I am not insane (yet) :D

Bit unrelated, but wanted to share - in ep 20 Pipi breaks up with Helan - one of the comment on YT is "Guhai its okay". You gotta love those people :rolleyes:

Hands off Mr. Director! :angry: maybe he was feeling bit guilty and tried to make it up for JY somehow? not saying that is the best way to go if that was the intention...

What I am thinking about is actually the promotion part (i am aware of the fans wars and VS manager post), but wouldnt it be in EVERYBODY's best interest to cooperate on promoting the drama? I mean doesnt need to be lovey-dovey, can be just "yeah, we become friends, filming was fine, love Thailand" or keep it strictly professional "was great working with VS, appreciate all her advise on my advise" "JY has a great potential, glad i could work with him, jiayou for your future". Cos based on what i have seen the CP promotion is kinda the go-to marketing tool in Asian dramas. my personal speculation (would like to stress that is my own speculation, no facts to support, feel free to ignore)

Spoiler

maybe somebody wanted the promotion in the same way as the characters are in the drama and somebody else didnt want it? hence what I perceive as a personal attack and consequently the CP promotion went down the drain...

No matter what happened, fact is that VS is 31yo, that means no matter how hard she tries, in not that distant future the cute, innocent, young girls characters are gonna be over (trying to be politically correct here). On the other hand, we have JY with the looks, talent and drive and many productive years ahead. Let the future be the judge of who made the right decisions! :tongue:

One final note - PLEASE NO SEASON 2! :wacko:

please somebody tell me its not gonna happen (you can lie to me, thats okay :tongue:)

• Like 3

On 6/7/2018 at 12:46 AM, crystalclear18 said:

The episode with JY's intimate scenes came out........... JY says he's innocent LOL.

Yeah, thats how you hit back - with CUTENESS OVERLOAD! who can blame that face? thats like kicking a puppy... Add to it an ambiguous comment...

Huang Jingyu, that was a stroke of genius, i salute you sir! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Just going to insert this in here first, here's a contest for ZZ that international fans can actually vote in! :D Here's a link: http://www.starmometer.com/2018/06/08/voting-for-the-semifinals-of-100asianheartthrobs-is-now-open/

Oh gosh, there is V from BTS. I like him, dont get me wrong, just that the competition is high :huh:

Good thing that per their webpage " 5 different countries will be represented in the final 5 so the celebrity with the highest vote per country will advance to the last round." B)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nyota said:

So I got one essential question that's been bothering me since the beginning. I truly believe in YZ/ZY (haven't completely converted from the cult yet lol) but I've been wondering how it is possible for them to meet without being spotted? CPF seem to be very protective and cautious and delete all the pics that could reveal anything about their relationship. But isn't there something like paparazzi in China (or worse, only fans)? And I mean it's probably not a secret which cars they own, where they live and so on. Sorry if that's a stupid question but I can't figure it out myself. Are there any theories? 

That being said: Sweet dreams/ have a lovely evening ^_^

I would say lots is possible with money :wink: especially in China.

In my opinion (and based on my experience of living in China), going by car is very anonymous, outside the cities you have the toll gates, but if you have a driver or the "e-toll" card or whatever its called, nobody will actually see you. Taking flights is more complicated, as you have to show and proof your identity. Trains - i dont think thats really convenient, as there are many people and the first/business class is still very reasonably priced.

Now hotels, there are many fancy hotels with VIP service, that i think its very feasible.

Personally, i think their biggest hindrance is their height. Both are way above the Chinese average, therefore people will notice them quite easily :huh:

• Like 3

On 6/9/2018 at 10:16 AM, tuzicr said:

In my opinion (and based on my experience of living in China), going by car is very anonymous, outside the cities you have the toll gates, but if you have a driver or the "e-toll" card or whatever its called, nobody will actually see you. Taking flights is more complicated, as you have to show and proof your identity. Trains - i dont think thats really convenient, as there are many people and the first/business class is still very reasonably priced.

Now hotels, there are many fancy hotels with VIP service, that i think its very feasible.

Personally, i think their biggest hindrance is their height. Both are way above the Chinese average, therefore people will notice them quite easily :huh:

Thank you for your answer! Now I can let my imagination get the better of me again :wub:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 08/06/2018 at 3:39 PM, nyota said:

Thank you for explaining what happened :)

I thought I could add some of the videos/posts you mentioned because I rewatched/ looked them up myself and maybe someone else wants to do the same. I hope I got it in the right order.

Yep, you have them in the right order. :) Thank you for conveniently putting them all together on one post. :D Sometimes I want to rewatch too but my lists are way too disorganized and it takes too much time to find all of them. :lol::lol: 

Its funny.. I mentioned this on weibo recently and ppl asked about October 2017, so i had to go back and try to find that pic, cause i hardly ever save anything.  So i went back on ig to look for it and then realized that WDL still has that pic in his ig, i thought he deleted it when ZZ did. LOL.  

20 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Re VS/Pipi kinda taking over the show - I didnt want to say it before, cos was thinking i am not only biased but more like seeing things. Glad I am not insane (yet) :D

Bit unrelated, but wanted to share - in ep 20 Pipi breaks up with Helan - one of the comment on YT is "Guhai its okay". You gotta love those people :rolleyes:

Hands off Mr. Director! :angry: maybe he was feeling bit guilty and tried to make it up for JY somehow? not saying that is the best way to go if that was the intention...

Lol its ok, maybe the director just has a man crush lol. No chance for him though. But yeah, i don't know if he felt guilty or not, but i think he probably thinks JY is talented.. I think other directors have said similar things about him in that regard. So he may just have wanted JY in the next project he's involved with. I just hope this director won't do something similar with the movie that he did with knotted love..

Yeah the thing with VS.. Well, i talked with a CPF about this and saw ppl talking about this on posts in the YZ supertopic. She doesn't actually have a very good reputation in terms of dramas/film productions in china. Some ppl hear she is involved and already didn't want to watch knotted love because of it. So i don't think knotted love was the first drama she's involved in where things just kind of fell apart one way or another. 

What I am thinking about is actually the promotion part (i am aware of the fans wars and VS manager post), but wouldnt it be in EVERYBODY's best interest to cooperate on promoting the drama? I mean doesnt need to be lovey-dovey, can be just "yeah, we become friends, filming was fine, love Thailand" or keep it strictly professional "was great working with VS, appreciate all her advise on my advise" "JY has a great potential, glad i could work with him, jiayou for your future". Cos based on what i have seen the CP promotion is kinda the go-to marketing tool in Asian dramas. my personal speculation (would like to stress that is my own speculation, no facts to support, feel free to ignore)

Hide contents

maybe somebody wanted the promotion in the same way as the characters are in the drama and somebody else didnt want it? hence what I perceive as a personal attack and consequently the CP promotion went down the drain...

No matter what happened, fact is that VS is 31yo, that means no matter how hard she tries, in not that distant future the cute, innocent, young girls characters are gonna be over (trying to be politically correct here). On the other hand, we have JY with the looks, talent and drive and many productive years ahead. Let the future be the judge of who made the right decisions! :tongue:

Yep, it would be in everyone's best interest to just promote it together peacefully and you're right CP promotion seems to be the main marketing/advertising tool for a lot of things. You pretty much said exactly what a lot of ppl have said. This is what someone told me before, VS is known for trying to form CP's every time she has a drama, there's always rumours that she's involved with her male co star, acting all lovey dovey, but there's been at least one instance where they dropped all of that the moment after filming.

Spoiler

The CP fans that formed after her drama for their rumoured CP even gave them CP gifts that she and her co star kept for themselves instead of giving the other half to the other person as the fans requested. They even wore both of the gifts at once lol. The fans weren't happy because it made the CP rumours super fake. And that kind of attitude from both of the stars might even imply that their working relationship was actually pretty poor if they immediately dropped the act, i think the show wasn't even finished airing lol. 

Yeah i think VS was totally ok with trying to create a CP with knotted love, it's what her and her team are used to doing. But yeah i don't think JY was on board with that idea at all lol. So she might have been pissed off at that, along with her team and yeah that manager of hers lol. Like the insult may have been referring to the animosity between their fans, but it's likely that that wasn't the only thing that caused the attack lol. VS probably isn't that easy to get along with either, it seems like she has a reputation for having fall outs with her co stars.. 

Lol.. The person i was talking to also said that she didn't think VS really fit the character that well because there is a difference in age between her character and her real self. Like she just doesn't seem to be that innocent to me and at least a part of it might be due to that. She does look a bit older than JY already.. There's just a mismatch lol. 

19 hours ago, tuzicr said:

God, you guys are so on point. Yes what @tuzicr said for sure, i mean we kind of already know of one time where ZZ essentially drove all the way from beijing to shanghai (might have been the other way around), most likely to see and take care of JY while he was sick. We only knew ZZ went to a different city because someone took a pic of his car, i think it was.. That time he might not have gotten away with it, but he has a lot of cars and he could easily rent another car or borrow a friend's. It was just kind of crazy how he did that because i think it was like a 12 hour drive he took at night.. If anyone wanted to travel between the two cities, driving would not have been the fastest or easiest way.

Spoiler

And yeah, i think if ppl go to high end establishments, some places will at least try to ensure that there is anonymity. Also, they may go to places where they know the owners already. Yes, they are both really tall, and that makes it harder too. But i think the biggest problem is JY.. He is so identifiable even from the back. ZZ on the other hand i think is a lot harder to identify in real life, lots of ppl have said that ZZ looks very different in real life, he doesn't actually look like his pictures (ppl actually say he looks a lot better). Videos of him also don't do a very good job of showing what he looks like. I think he gets away with it easier.. I think he's said in some interviews he dresses super casually, maybe even kind of ruggedly if he doesn't have any events and he's at home, ppl just might not recognize him.

Granted.. One of the most important possible answers to your question @nyotais that most likely they have been photographed before, but these photographers will accept money and not print the pictures. Fans might have also let things fade into obscurity before as well.

• Like 4

Oh gosh, there is V from BTS. I like him, dont get me wrong, just that the competition is high :huh:

Good thing that per their webpage " 5 different countries will be represented in the final 5 so the celebrity with the highest vote per country will advance to the last round." B)

Yeah.. I'm starting to think maybe ppl on weibo don't realize that its the celebrity with the highest vote per country for the semi finals.. I'm assuming they mean 5 countries as in thailand, philippines, korea, japan and china (including hong kong and taiwan). 

Haha i guess we just have to try our best with the competition. :lol::lol: Yeah i think the korean stars have a lot of fans, a lot of very dedicated fans lol..... Might be kind of hard in the finals.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Its funny.. I mentioned this on weibo recently and ppl asked about October 2017, so i had to go back and try to find that pic, cause i hardly ever save anything.  So i went back on ig to look for it and then realized that WDL still has that pic in his ig, i thought he deleted it when ZZ did. LOL.  

Well, sweet memories obviously :wink: Honestly I wouldn't delete such a picture either ^_^

17 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:
On 9.6.2018 at 9:33 AM, tuzicr said:

Yeah.. I'm starting to think maybe ppl on weibo don't realize that its the celebrity with the highest vote per country for the semi finals.. I'm assuming they mean 5 countries as in thailand, philippines, korea, japan and china (including hong kong and taiwan). 

Haha i guess we just have to try our best with the competition. :lol::lol: Yeah i think the korean stars have a lot of fans, a lot of very dedicated fans lol..... Might be kind of hard in the finals.

@tuzicr I’m afraid we won’t be able beat the (very dedicated) army :mellow:

@crystalclear18 @artemis73

Spoiler

Quick question: Did you receive my messages? I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but it seems like people don’t receive them. Do I have to follow you first or something?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Thank you for the insights @crystalclear18! I hope you will not get any trouble from VS fans for sharing. :wacko:

I can rest my case now :D Also if what we assume is correct, I can only respect JY for his integrity. There must have been quite some pressure on him.

Speaking of the logistics of JY's and ZZ's relationship we touched with  @nyota @crystalclear18 , I was giving it some more thoughts actually. Might be boring or too "technical" for some, so I put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler

i think that their teams must be working very closely together, i mean just look at the amount of flights they both do, mostly from/to Beijing and Shanghai. Now, there are many airlines and flights every day, but I would think they stick to a few only, as its more convenient and practical, e.g. Air China or China Eastern. They are part of the international airline alliances, which ensures certain standard (let me tell you, some of the local low-cost airlines are avoided by the Chinese themselves :lol:). you have also better lounges at the airports, in addition can use them while traveling outside China. Therefore, statistically the chances they might accidentally meet at the airport, even on the plane are relatively high (meaning its a potential risk). Now flights are planned based on their schedules, therefore even their schedules (both confirmed and unconfirmed) probably need to be shared between their teams.

Speaking of schedules, I dont think they can solely rely on the organizers not to invite both of them (some might even invite both on purpose), therefore they need to cross reference those too.

Its bit of an irony, that while not being allowed in public, they are actually forced to work closely together, dont you think? :tongue:

I havent gathered any data to support my theory, so please take is as it is, just an exercise :) and i apologize if i am taking away the romantic from YZ by discussing their daily logistics :lol: however, if anybody has other theories, pls share with me :wink:

PS. feeling sorry for JY if people can easily recognize him from back :huh: thats like DAMN! :ph34r:

Me personally, I am not so good with recognizing faces, BUT i am very good with voices. If I happen to meet (yeah, fat chance) JY or ZZ in China, as long as they say something, i can spot them! :lol:

• Like 5

On 6/9/2018 at 7:14 PM, bearology said:

Just some coincidence from ZZ weibo post yesterday

Reveal hidden contents

Guys, honestly, dont you think this is stretching it too far? :blink: or its just me?:huh:

If I am correct, those are some typical dishes of Shanghainese cuisine. For those interested in taste:

Spoiler

I ate those in some fancy-pants restaurant in Shanghai some years back.

The yellow-crab-tofu dish didnt like at all, kinda oily (like lots of melted butter poured in there) and overall weird. Fish is sweet-sour but deep fried, kinda losing the taste of the fish for me (similar to deep-fried fish in Thai cuisine), and shrimps are just shrimps :D

However, what is puzzling me, there is not cutlery - in restaurants you get those bowl, plate, chopsticks, spoon combo. ZZ only has a glass of water in front of him. In addition, the dishes are usually brought to the table one after another, as they are cooked. Normally you dont get them all at once.

Also looking at the composition of the photo, it really looks like the dishes are included in the photo on purpose, while actually not suggesting ZZ is/gonna eat them. What a headache, can we please stick to the couple clothes? way easier to process :tongue:

On a side note, do you think JY is deciphering the clues by himself, or he waits for fans to do it for him? :lol:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, tuzicr said:

i think that their teams must be working very closely together, i mean just look at the amount of flights they both do, mostly from/to Beijing and Shanghai. Now, there are many airlines and flights every day, but I would think they stick to a few only, as its more convenient and practical, e.g. Air China or China Eastern. They are part of the international airline alliances, which ensures certain standard (let me tell you, some of the local low-cost airlines are avoided by the Chinese themselves :lol:). you have also better lounges at the airports, in addition can use them while traveling outside China. Therefore, statistically the chances they might accidentally meet at the airport, even on the plane are relatively high (meaning its a potential risk). Now flights are planned based on their schedules, therefore even their schedules (both confirmed and unconfirmed) probably need to be shared between their teams.

Speaking of schedules, I dont think they can solely rely on the organizers not to invite both of them (some might even invite both on purpose), therefore they need to cross reference those too.

Its bit of an irony, that while not being allowed in public, they are actually forced to work closely together, dont you think? :tongue:

I havent gathered any data to support my theory, so please take is as it is, just an exercise :) and i apologize if i am taking away the romantic from YZ by discussing their daily logistics :lol: however, if anybody has other theories, pls share with me :wink:

I thought about it before as well. So you’re not taking away the romance of YZ :) For me it’s part of resting assured that it’s actually possible in a purely rational way and not just my delulu. 
Actually on the first page of this thread there’s a link to incorporate ZZ’s and JY’s timetable in your own calendar. I don’t know if it still works because obviously some fan would have to provide the data for it. I haven’t tried it yet because I felt like adding their schedule to my own personal calendar is like the last step to total obsession (or addiction :wink:) with YZ. It doesn’t prove anything but it might show if they could’ve chosen a more convenient flight at a different time or a different airline. 

Omg I just realised this sounds like we’re doing academic research. Collecting data, analysing, setting up theories, trying to prove them... We should write a paper on it hahaha

7 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Me personally, I am not so good with recognizing faces, BUT i am very good with voices. If I happen to meet (yeah, fat chance) JY or ZZ in China, as long as they say something, i can spot them! :lol:

Haha that’s great. I’m good with smells. Anyone knows which perfumes the use? (just kidding lol)

5 hours ago, Nurizz said:
6 hours ago, tuzicr said:

On a side note, do you think JY is deciphering the clues by himself, or he waits for fans to do it for him? :lol:

I think JY will straight up ask ZZ himself haha :tongue:

Yeah in contrast to us they have the advantage of having the possibility to find out what it really means. But maybe it’s also their way to spice up their relationship? Like

ZZ: Baby (yes, it’s ZY time!) wanna know how much I love you? Just solve this riddle and you’ll know

JY: You wanna eat me alive or you wanna devour me?

Maybe I should start writing fanfiction hahaha

But to be serious again, for ZZ's concert, do you think JY knew everything beforehand? Because it would have been so sweet if he didn't and if he then listened to ZZ singing The Moon represents my heart and aaaahhh *delulu taking over again* :wub:

And @crystalclear18 mentioned before that they're almost known to be checking the YZ supertonic on weibo? So yeah, maybe it's both :) 

• Like 5

omg have you seen the recent previews from Let Go Of My Baby Ep 03? I don't wanna copy paste them all, just go to @bearology's IG. JY is so sweet and adorable!

After writing this I realized that I wrote a lot on JY in Let Go Of My Baby in an Addicted thread so I put it in a spoiler:

Spoiler

When I watched the first clips from JY in Let Go Of My Baby I thought he looked so helpless and awkward. But you have to take into consideration that he's an only child (isn't he?) and that he left home at quite a young age so he's not used to being around children at all (like he said himself). In the first episode he had this super attentive JY-stare and watched Jackson and Chen Xue Dong interacting with the kids. Some might think that he looked kinda dump because he didn't do that much with the kids himself but I think this attentiveness in fact shows how intelligent he is. He learned a lot from Jackson and Xue Dong and he's also really humble and honest in acknowledging their superiority. I remember it was the same when he asked ZZ to help him with his pronunciation. Except when it comes to his looks he's really the exact opposite of smug. But besides from learning from Jackson and Xue Dong he also discovered this soft side of him by himself I think. You really see it when he's interacting with Hao Hao. I think he's actually the only one of the three who gets this baby. Xue Dong is often a little too harsh when in fact Hao Hao is only rebellious on the outside but really just wants to be hold and hugged. I feel like that's somehow typical for the way JY reacts to people. He needs some time to open up towards someone but when he gets to know someone better and likes that person he's really tender and sweet and soothing (I don't know if you can use soothing for a person but that's how it feels like for me). And he can tame them all, also a wild ZZ :wink: I just love that side of him :wub:

I just hope he doesn't feel the urge to have (biological) children himself now and is fine with adoption :lol:

Edit: Ep03 is out! Just gonna add the links here :) 

Original

Youtube

• Like 3

On 10/06/2018 at 8:27 AM, nyota said:

@tuzicr I’m afraid we won’t be able beat the (very dedicated) army :mellow:

@crystalclear18 @artemis73

Hide contents

Quick question: Did you receive my messages? I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but it seems like people don’t receive them. Do I have to follow you first or something?

Yeah i don't know how we're going to fare in the finals........... I think that originally on weibo the contests rules, like how its the semi finals and they just have to have higher votes than other stars from their own country, was accurately listed out, but then some ppl started posting less accurate posts about beating the korean stars lol. Anyways, i believe what you're saying @nyota, not sure if the CPF and international YZ fans are up to the challenge of defeating that army LOL..

Sorry i totally didn't see your message before now, but i did get it so there's nothing that you're doing wrong. :) Replied already.

Hide contents

Yeah its basically understood or known by CPF that their teams are very likely to be working closely together. :lol: All your points are completely valid. There were lots of posts that have mentioned how just the fact that they never appear in an event or any public place together indicates that they must have incredibly tight communications, because the chinese entertainment industry is like a "circle", everyone always runs into everyone else. Its a very small world for them. So its the lack of meeting that says more than any accidental run ins. Their various co stars have run into either JY or ZZ numerous times already and JY has also worked with an actor that ZZ mentioned he liked before, that actor also followed ZZ on weibo for his birthday (i believe) after working with JY. Ppl were joking that it was JY that got him to follow ZZ. There's a lot more examples than this too. They keep sharing co stars they have worked with previously lol.

Spoiler

Also, in my opinion the older CPF probably already have the feeling that their teams are actually operating as basically one company. ZZ's private company and JY's private company have names that are in a similar style i think, its kind of like complementary, both kind of have this like "imperial" undertone lol. Their logos being in a similar style is like a candy, but the least of the reasons for why ppl might think this. Its just one of those things that you might get the feeling of if you have been in the fandom for a while. But this is only my guess guys lol.

Like i believe that JY and ZZ do have facebook accounts that aren't run by fans, although we don't have solid proof because neither has confirmed their existence, but these accounts have the grey badge that indicates facebook has checked the geographic/address location of their accounts (although a grey badge is apparently easier to get than a blue badge, if it were a fan they would have to be pretty determined or really crazy to try to parade around on facebook as one or the both of them, it's still possible i guess). As usual nothing is confirmed lol, but on JY's facebook account there was one time last summer where they posted ZZ's hashtag instead of JY's and the image on that post was of ZZ's "travel diaries". So yeah, we pretty much have an idea that their teams might be working together, if not sharing some of the same members. 

Another thing is just the logistics of how they wear the same or similar clothes, the stylist is most likely to be shared and sometimes it just isn't physically possible for them to be able to get these clothes from one location to another (during the times when it is very likely its actually the same article of clothing rather than a similar style) because they aren't in the same place. Most likely their team members transport them.

12 hours ago, nyota said:

Yeah in contrast to us they have the advantage of having the possibility to find out what it really means. But maybe it’s also their way to spice up their relationship? Like

ZZ: Baby (yes, it’s ZY time!) wanna know how much I love you? Just solve this riddle and you’ll know

JY: You wanna eat me alive or you wanna devour me?

Maybe I should start writing fanfiction hahaha

But to be serious again, for ZZ's concert, do you think JY knew everything beforehand? Because it would have been so sweet if he didn't and if he then listened to ZZ singing The Moon represents my heart and aaaahhh *delulu taking over again* :wub:

And @crystalclear18 mentioned before that they're almost known to be checking the YZ supertonic on weibo? So yeah, maybe it's both :)

Omg too much ZY for me lol. Well i guess it depends on how much ZZ wants it to be a surprise for JY? I'm sure ZZ tells JY about some of the candies before hand, but like for the bangkok concert this year, ZZ might have kept those 3 songs as a surprise? Maybe just TMRMH? No idea.. Yeah, totally sugar overload lol. :lol::lol: Lol yeah maybe its both.

Spoiler

There's sometimes ppl putting up "flags" like, "if ZZ does this then i will lose 10 pounds", um yeah i think it's probably kind of amusing for them to see these posts lol....... Make them lose some weight. LOL.. There's also some impossible flags whose criterion have come true and the CPF just couldn't do them. LOL

• Like 3