4 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Oooookay :blink: First of all, I admit I am biased, so following that logic, my points may not be truly objective on this matter, but I dont really care :) Secondly, would need to see the whole scene to make proper conclusion and start the "damage control" process.

Anywho, important thing for me, JY is not touching her face. that is something that is super sweet in Addicted, when he is touching ZZ's face like all the time.

Time to sleep for me, looking forward to reading your thoughts tomorrow! nighty night!:tongue:

Watch this when you wake up. Just for the sake of having a comparison of course :wink: You'll immediately recover from having seen the clips from Moonshine and Valentine, I promise (worked for me).

Cr Don't Touch me

• Like 6

5 hours ago, tuzicr said:

Oooookay :blink: First of all, I admit I am biased, so following that logic, my points may not be truly objective on this matter, but I dont really care :) Secondly, would need to see the whole scene to make proper conclusion and start the "damage control" process.

Anywho, important thing for me, JY is not touching her face. that is something that is super sweet in Addicted, when he is touching ZZ's face like all the time.

Time to sleep for me, looking forward to reading your thoughts tomorrow! nighty night!:tongue:

Haha it's ok, i think we're all kind of biased. From the clips that are out already i didn't think it was bad as it could be...... Knock on wood lol.. But i watched it separately from just on its own, like everyone else, no idea what ppl will feel if they watch it all together as part of the episode. 

I don't know, this part just didn't bother me as much as i thought it might, just from what was actually filmed. Some of it might be positioning, so maybe JY didn't actually have to really do all of the kissing parts, just had to make it look like he did. But yeah, i did think it was awkward looking, not that i want it to look more realistic lol.....

I think the fact that its a net series makes it so they can actually play more of the intimate scenes in the actual episode, if it was broadcasted on TV they'd have to keep it more PG i think (though to be honest.. It's probably barely above PG13 right now, just need to keep it that way, knock on wood again). Maybe just put the "more intimate" parts up online for ppl to watch.. That's what ppl are saying about ZZ's soon to be aired drama, the Evolution of Our Love (maybe its called something slightly different, but don't remember), it might have less intimate scenes since it's being aired on TV? Granted ZZ probably won't be doing many of those intimate scenes with ZTA anyways, since he's the second male lead lol. 

Ppl are saying that My Girlfriend Who I Can't Date (i forgot the actual english name again lol) will have actual kissing and intimate scenes for ZZ since he is the main male lead. 

54 minutes ago, nyota said:

Watch this when you wake up. Just for the sake of having a comparison of course :wink: You'll immediately recover from having seen the clips from Moonshine and Valentine, I promise (worked for me).

Thanks for the comparison haha. :lol::lol:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bearology said:

This scene will be aired on Wednesday haha

Hide contents

Oops sorry I forgot to reload the page before I post XD

@bearology  Loved your comment "showing off his meat again" :D my thoughts exactly

7 hours ago, nyota said:

Cr Don't Touch me

@nyota Thank you, however still waited till lunch to watch it :rolleyes:

If that is our base line for...eeeh...on-screen "performance", than I hope any after-Addicted work will be below the said standard :tongue:

6 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Haha it's ok, i think we're all kind of biased. From the clips that are out already i didn't think it was bad as it could be...... Knock on wood lol.. But i watched it separately from just on its own, like everyone else, no idea what ppl will feel if they watch it all together as part of the episode. 

I don't know, this part just didn't bother me as much as i thought it might, just from what was actually filmed. Some of it might be positioning, so maybe JY didn't actually have to really do all of the kissing parts, just had to make it look like he did. But yeah, i did think it was awkward looking, not that i want it to look more realistic lol.....

I think the fact that its a net series makes it so they can actually play more of the intimate scenes in the actual episode, if it was broadcasted on TV they'd have to keep it more PG i think (though to be honest.. It's probably barely above PG13 right now, just need to keep it that way, knock on wood again). Maybe just put the "more intimate" parts up online for ppl to watch.. That's what ppl are saying about ZZ's soon to be aired drama, the Evolution of Our Love (maybe its called something slightly different, but don't remember), it might have less intimate scenes since it's being aired on TV? Granted ZZ probably won't be doing many of those intimate scenes with ZTA anyways, since he's the second male lead lol. 

Ppl are saying that My Girlfriend Who I Can't Date (i forgot the actual english name again lol) will have actual kissing and intimate scenes for ZZ since he is the main male lead. 

Thanks for the comparison haha. :lol::lol:

I was expecting some kissing scenes, but i guess the flow of the show threw me off for bit. I mean Pipi character is saying firm no in one episode, the next I know she is kissing him like there is no tomorrow (thats how my brain processed it anyway :blink:). Then she says she doesnt want to do the mattress dance, yet the gifs prove her wrong again. Get your act together, girl! B) (for any past/present/future Victoria fans, pls note I am discussing her character, not the actress herself). In my opinion, if this was acted out as another flashback into their previous lives, it would make it more believable as part of the whole story. This makes me agree with @crystalclear18 that the whole purpose is to spice up the drama.

On a side note, anybody else is annoyed by the character's name "pipi"? my chinese is limited at best, but "pipi" (i know, different tones, different characters) means "butt", its kinda soft slang derived from "pigu" (anybody remember ZZ complaining about his cold butt in the fighting-over-the-coat BTS?) :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Spoiler

Re ZZ video clip - is it me or it sounds like somebody is suppressing anger? :wub:

Re JY poster:

- JY topless but wearing jeans (if i am not mistaken) suggests "pre-performance" moment, while Victoria in a sheet suggests "after-performance" moment

- we can see all the above-waist parts of JY, including most of his face, while Victoria is obscured to the point of being almost irrecognizable (meaning it could be her, but easily another woman)

- conslusion: just a poster to show off more JY's meat and a marketing trick to lure people to watch the drama :wink: neeeh, not bothered at all.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, tuzicr said:

I was expecting some kissing scenes, but i guess the flow of the show threw me off for bit. I mean Pipi character is saying firm no in one episode, the next I know she is kissing him like there is no tomorrow (thats how my brain processed it anyway :blink:). Then she says she doesnt want to do the mattress dance, yet the gifs prove her wrong again. Get your act together, girl! B) (for any past/present/future Victoria fans, pls note I am discussing her character, not the actress herself). In my opinion, if this was acted out as another flashback into their previous lives, it would make it more believable as part of the whole story. This makes me agree with @crystalclear18 that the whole purpose is to spice up the drama.

I skipped straight to that scene cause i just wanted to get it over with, so i didn't really get the full story.

Actual spoilers below:

Spoiler

It seems like the kissing/intimate scene came about when HL was feeling kind of physically ill. Something about him being cold and she was about to get something to warm him up, but he just pulled her to him instead. This might be a bit of a trope in the chinese historical fantasy drama genre, maybe not even fantasy, cause i saw it on a non fantasy drama before, to have one character warm another with their body lol. But for this drama, seriously there was not much "warming up" here, just straight on getting to the action.. Which yeah is kind of abrupt.. Releasing their suppressed emotions? But at the same time she always just looks so unwilling.

I thought things were kind of moving fast around ep 12 already... LOL.. 

I think there's a strong kind of "twilight" feel to this drama/story.. The original novel was basically written for prepubescent/teenage girls, like highschool, maybe even elementary school students. So i think it's basically a trashy romance novel lol. It has a lot of the same elements as twilight. Which successfully turned me off to the story lol. The female lead character acts in a kind of stupid way (this is the main problem for me lol).......... There's a stalker like male lead who loves her fanatically..  I love the fantasy aspect of it, but they made it into something more shallow than it could be. To be honest everything outside of the main couple is fine, it's just their romance which is kind of random. It's got more depth and detail than twilight, but it seems kind of wasted on HL and (especially) pipi. 

I saw some CPF saying already that the storyline is getting nonsensical, pipi's actions in particular are frustrating lol. There's also ppl saying that in the intimate scenes, they're getting JY to show too much of his body all the time. I can kind of see it too, they're really trying to sell JY's good looks and body here. I mean technically maybe its more of a sensitive issue to show the female character's, but this type of drama is marketed towards females so it might have ended up just selling the male lead instead.

Even so, i think what ppl are saying is that it could be more subtle at least. Like there are already comments like, JY only shows his body, his acting skills aren't as good etc. Although you can't have everything (it's pretty popular right now), it does bring some antis to him by showing him topless every time.. Lol.. Ppl are saying the problem is with the script, not just with JY's intimate scenes but also the events of the show itself, which apparently is just getting more hard to accept? Lol. It's not that surprising with this type of drama, i think they label it as an idol drama, cause well JY and VS. I've already stopped watching.. Although i kind of want to find out what happens with HL's two male bodyguards/sidekicks. Of course, if you guys can stand it, i encourage everyone to watch it to support JY lol, don't be like me.

12 hours ago, tuzicr said:

On a side note, anybody else is annoyed by the character's name "pipi"? my chinese is limited at best, but "pipi" (i know, different tones, different characters) means "butt", its kinda soft slang derived from "pigu" (anybody remember ZZ complaining about his cold butt in the fighting-over-the-coat BTS?) :rolleyes:

Yes, omg this......... I ranted about this for so long on a chat............... Ppl probably thought i was crazy, but i was like, "what kind of parent names their child pipi?" LOL..................... Thumbs up to you for noticing too, glad i'm not the only one who had to comment on it lol. :lol::lol: It just sounds horrible, like there are so many bad connotations with that word, i think you're right, it can sound like butt and it can also sound like fart... LOL........ And actually, just that repetitive "pi" can sound like slang for a private part in cantonese, if you just replace the first letter with another one.. There's just nothing good about this name and it sounds kind of like meaningless. Most chinese names have some kind of meaning.. What's it supposed to mean? She's naughty?? Like in 顽皮 (wanpi)? It sounds more like an embarrassing nickname for a toddler rather than a full name for an actual  person lol. 

Edit: Who can forget JY and ZZ underneath that jacket lol. :lol:

• Like 4

The episode with JY's intimate scenes came out........... JY says he's innocent LOL.

Spoiler

I still think its a bit awkward.. Which i'm fine with, the less realistic the better lol. 

Prior to this episode coming out, some ppl were drawing comparisons to addicted, which is technically not a good idea on weibo (lots of antis will come), but they're saying that it was better in addicted lol. I mean after seeing the scene in the full episode, it's not completely unrealistic, but it's not really that great either in my opinion lol. The thing is.. The director apparently said that what he is most satisfied with in the drama are the bed scenes........... Seriously................. I feel like he likes the bed scenes not because its good or bad, but just because JY is showing a lot of skin in there. =______=;;;;;;;; I'm sure he's good to JY, not a bad person etc, but I kind of just want him to go away lol.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t thrown a YuZhou tarot spread for some time, but for some reason this last weekend seemed like a good time to do one. After the last few weeks of back and forth sugarcandysweets and knives to our hearts, now seemed as good a time as any to ask for some ‘clarity’ in regards to YuZhou. I’ve been taking my time to write this because this spread has a lot going on and I wanted to really think it through before I committed to my thoughts on it.

(Usual disclaimer: This isn’t fortune telling. For me, Tarot is just a way to streamline your thoughts and gain some insight into aspects you may not have thought of yet.)

As always, I was thinking of YuZhou (not just JY, not just ZZ, but them together) as I did this.

Spoiler

The Question/Focus: 7 of Cups - illusions, overactive imagination, dreaming instead of doing, having a multitude of choices

The Background/Situation: 3 of Pentacles - artistic ability, achievement, recognition, taking pride in your work, finding motivation in what you do

The Subject (YuZhou): 5 of Wands - conflict, indecision, struggle, standing up for yourself and what is important to you, striving for order

The Environment/Outside Influences: The Moon - confusion, deceit, imagination, dreams, the struggle between ‘wild nature’ and ‘civilization’

The Answer/Outcome: 6 of Pentacles - gifts given and/or received, feeling grateful and blessed, giving of oneself to others

I usually do this by interpreting each card individually, but the interpretation of this spread is really dependent on looking at all of the cards together. I’m going to try to go in order, but there will be a bit of jumping around. I hope I don’t confuse anyone too much.

The first card is supposed to define the question that is being asked. Since I was thinking about YuZhou, and more specifically the events of the past few weeks, wondering what they’re doing, what’s the plan, this isn’t so much a question as it is a focus. What is the focus of this spread? In simplest terms, the spread is about dreams, ideas, plans, goals. The 7 of Cups usually indicates someone who spends all of their time thinking about things instead of doing anything. A daydreamer, a hopeless romantic, an armchair quarterback. But then the next card, The Background, is the 3 of Pentacles - the master craftsman. This is someone who has put in the time and effort to become the best of the best, someone who is a true example of ‘practice makes perfect.’ It also indicates someone who truly loves what they do. It’s not a job, it’s a passion.

So how can the focus of the spread be about inactive imagining while the situation that has led up to everything is hard work and activity? There are two possible ways to look at this. The 7 of Cups here could be indicating that YuZhou is taking the time to consciously decide what it is they want and how they’re going to go about obtaining it. At times it may look like they are just letting things happen around them, but in fact they have thought about every action and possible outcome, and are using everything they have to reach their goals.

The second way to look at it is that this is about us, the fans. It is our dreams and hopes about YuZhou that is moving everything along. JY & ZZ’s hard work and dedication through the 3 of Pentacles has led to greater recognition, more work, more fans. The more fans they have, the more thoughts and opinions, dreams, about them will exist.

It is the balance between what they want and what the fans want that is at issue here. The 3rd & 4th cards are strong indications of this.

The 4th card, the outside influences (meaning family, society, culture) is The Moon. Deception, confusion, trickery, unseen forces. Those are the usual interpretations of The Moon, and given the circumstances surrounding YuZhou it isn’t difficult to consider any of those as the meaning of this card in the spread. But there’s another interpretation to The Moon that I’m more inclined towards this time.

The Moon card is pictured as a dog and a wolf next to a body of water, a path leading from the water between them, both of them howling at a full moon. It’s supposed to represent the thin line between our domesticated/human instinct and our wild/animal instinct.

Humanity versus wild nature. Sounds kind of like being a fan, doesn’t it? Some fans believe YuZhou is real. Some fans believe they hate each other. Some fans follow both JY & ZZ. Some follow only JY or only ZZ. Some fans accept differing opinions without saying anything and some fans want to fight to the death against those who think differently. Yes, humanity versus wild.

Funny enough, this card made me think of the only-fans in China. They use the term ‘CPdog’ to describe couple fans. I’m actually okay with that. A dog is loyal - even when abused he will come running when his master calls. A dog is protective - if he perceives someone means harm he will attack to save his master. A dog is loving - whether a pat on the head or full out cuddles, a dog will take whatever he can get. So, honestly, if someone wants to call me a CPdog, all I can say is “woof.”

Another aspect to the 7 of Cups and The Moon - in modern views of Tarot, the 7 of Cups often indicates the internet and The Moon can represent a writer. A writer on the internet...fans posting online, where under the guise of anonymity they can say whatever they want.

That takes me back to the 3rd card. This card represents what the subject of the spread, YuZhou, has done regarding the situation. The 5 of Wands. Now, most people who do Tarot will hear 5 of Wands and go “Ugh, conflict, strife, battling for what you want.” Eh, there is that, I can’t deny it. The thing about the 5 of Wands, though, is that it really is about expending massive amounts of energy, without seeming to gain any progress. There’s a plan, a goal, and all of the pieces are there to make it happen, it’s just a matter of getting all of those pieces to fit and work together. It’s like herding cats.

What does this mean in regards to YuZhou? Let’s be honest. Not only are they trying to make a place for themselves in the most competitive entertainment industry in the world, it’s also one of the most restrictive. They have to worry about pleasing the fans, the producers/directors, the advertisers AND the government as well. Talk about conflict and strife, no matter how good the plan is.

Something that is often overlooked in this card, though, is that even though it’s a card of constant struggle there is no giving up. This isn’t a card of defeatism but perseverance. If the subject keeps sight of their goal, keeps trying to bring it all together, eventually they will be able to make it happen. It may be frustrating and it may get tiring, but it will work out in the end.

This takes us to the final card. The 6 of Pentacles. Generosity, giving and receiving with an open heart, riches enough to give away.

This card pictures a rich man giving money to a group of poor. But, he’s not just throwing out wads of cash and making them fight for it. He is taking his time and considering just how much and to whom he hands it to. He is rich enough to give to those in need, but he also knows the value of his riches and does not just give it out frivolously.

For those of us who are CPF, this is our sugarcandysweets. Given the situation, YuZhou can’t just throw us everything we want or they could lose everything themselves. Whenever they say or do something, wear something, sing something, that hints that YuZhou does exist, they are giving us what they have chosen to give us. The same thing applies when something occurs that breaks the CP image, it’s what they have chosen to give to only-fans. At least they are “rich enough” to give us what we get. It’s better than nothing.

I wanted to put my IG post from the other day here, because it's kind of a follow up to this spread, but I don't have enough tech savvy for that. So I'll just link it in case anyone wants to find it.

sohocomo - Tarot Thought of the Day

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My thoughts on seeing ZZ's post on weishi....... I couldn't even finish watching the full clip of him laughing........ He is mad, JY you better be careful. Why are you not making him feel better?? =__=;;;;;;;;;; This is like the first time in a long time that i commented in words to ZZ.. Why you guys always making me worried? 

Well, i'm not that worried for YZ, but this is like JY wanting to screw himself over, he should know, when ZZ is right, he's right, when ZZ is wrong, he is still right. :lol::lol: It's like JY wants a repeat of March 2016 or like October 2017.. Does he want to see WDL again? LOL.. Just say whatever you need to, JY and be good! ZZ has kissing scenes coming up soon too for the Evolution of Our Love lol.. Everyone wants him to do as many intimate scenes as possible lol.

The caption of ZZ's clip on weishi said something like "there's nothing that a laugh can't make better", but that laugh really doesn't match the caption..... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Thank you for the background info @crystalclear18 and appreciate the extra tidbit re Pipi's name, fricking hilarious!

Agree that the story kinda got lost.

One of the youtube comment said the director posted on Weibo that he apologizes for little screen time of the main couple, that there were some time constraint issues etc. Can anybody help verify if that is true?

honestly, if it werent JY's drama, I wouldnt have gone through the pain of watching it till the bitter end:huh: Watching as episodes released on Youtube with eng sub, so didnt get to the infamous part yet, but SPOILER

Spoiler

when pipi is treating helan like a doormat whole episode, then suddenly he says "lets merry" and she is like "okay", you are kinda WTF have i missed? :o

it kinda prepares you for the bed scene - you know its gonna be weird. Will share my feelings objective observations after the deed is done :wacko:

showing off the body, one reason i think is that JY doesnt have some much opportunity to show the actual acting (i loved the little fashion show he did when preparing for first "date" with pipi, sorry cant remember which episode), in my opinion relatively little screen time too, so the overall impression is just that. on top of that, again the topless scenes are kinda threw in, disconnected from the story flow.. now, if there was a scene like the famous bathroom fight in K2 drama (YT link in spoiler for those interested)...:tongue:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, sohocomo said:

I haven’t thrown a YuZhou tarot spread for some time, but for some reason this last weekend seemed like a good time to do one. After the last few weeks of back and forth sugarcandysweets and knives to our hearts, now seemed as good a time as any to ask for some ‘clarity’ in regards to YuZhou. I’ve been taking my time to write this because this spread has a lot going on and I wanted to really think it through before I committed to my thoughts on it.

(Usual disclaimer: This isn’t fortune telling. For me, Tarot is just a way to streamline your thoughts and gain some insight into aspects you may not have thought of yet.)

As always, I was thinking of YuZhou (not just JY, not just ZZ, but them together) as I did this.

Reveal hidden contents

The Question/Focus: 7 of Cups - illusions, overactive imagination, dreaming instead of doing, having a multitude of choices

The Background/Situation: 3 of Pentacles - artistic ability, achievement, recognition, taking pride in your work, finding motivation in what you do

The Subject (YuZhou): 5 of Wands - conflict, indecision, struggle, standing up for yourself and what is important to you, striving for order

The Environment/Outside Influences: The Moon - confusion, deceit, imagination, dreams, the struggle between ‘wild nature’ and ‘civilization’

The Answer/Outcome: 6 of Pentacles - gifts given and/or received, feeling grateful and blessed, giving of oneself to others

I usually do this by interpreting each card individually, but the interpretation of this spread is really dependent on looking at all of the cards together. I’m going to try to go in order, but there will be a bit of jumping around. I hope I don’t confuse anyone too much.

The first card is supposed to define the question that is being asked. Since I was thinking about YuZhou, and more specifically the events of the past few weeks, wondering what they’re doing, what’s the plan, this isn’t so much a question as it is a focus. What is the focus of this spread? In simplest terms, the spread is about dreams, ideas, plans, goals. The 7 of Cups usually indicates someone who spends all of their time thinking about things instead of doing anything. A daydreamer, a hopeless romantic, an armchair quarterback. But then the next card, The Background, is the 3 of Pentacles - the master craftsman. This is someone who has put in the time and effort to become the best of the best, someone who is a true example of ‘practice makes perfect.’ It also indicates someone who truly loves what they do. It’s not a job, it’s a passion.

So how can the focus of the spread be about inactive imagining while the situation that has led up to everything is hard work and activity? There are two possible ways to look at this. The 7 of Cups here could be indicating that YuZhou is taking the time to consciously decide what it is they want and how they’re going to go about obtaining it. At times it may look like they are just letting things happen around them, but in fact they have thought about every action and possible outcome, and are using everything they have to reach their goals.

The second way to look at it is that this is about us, the fans. It is our dreams and hopes about YuZhou that is moving everything along. JY & ZZ’s hard work and dedication through the 3 of Pentacles has led to greater recognition, more work, more fans. The more fans they have, the more thoughts and opinions, dreams, about them will exist.

It is the balance between what they want and what the fans want that is at issue here. The 3rd & 4th cards are strong indications of this.

The 4th card, the outside influences (meaning family, society, culture) is The Moon. Deception, confusion, trickery, unseen forces. Those are the usual interpretations of The Moon, and given the circumstances surrounding YuZhou it isn’t difficult to consider any of those as the meaning of this card in the spread. But there’s another interpretation to The Moon that I’m more inclined towards this time.

The Moon card is pictured as a dog and a wolf next to a body of water, a path leading from the water between them, both of them howling at a full moon. It’s supposed to represent the thin line between our domesticated/human instinct and our wild/animal instinct.

Humanity versus wild nature. Sounds kind of like being a fan, doesn’t it? Some fans believe YuZhou is real. Some fans believe they hate each other. Some fans follow both JY & ZZ. Some follow only JY or only ZZ. Some fans accept differing opinions without saying anything and some fans want to fight to the death against those who think differently. Yes, humanity versus wild.

Funny enough, this card made me think of the only-fans in China. They use the term ‘CPdog’ to describe couple fans. I’m actually okay with that. A dog is loyal - even when abused he will come running when his master calls. A dog is protective - if he perceives someone means harm he will attack to save his master. A dog is loving - whether a pat on the head or full out cuddles, a dog will take whatever he can get. So, honestly, if someone wants to call me a CPdog, all I can say is “woof.”

Another aspect to the 7 of Cups and The Moon - in modern views of Tarot, the 7 of Cups often indicates the internet and The Moon can represent a writer. A writer on the internet...fans posting online, where under the guise of anonymity they can say whatever they want.

That takes me back to the 3rd card. This card represents what the subject of the spread, YuZhou, has done regarding the situation. The 5 of Wands. Now, most people who do Tarot will hear 5 of Wands and go “Ugh, conflict, strife, battling for what you want.” Eh, there is that, I can’t deny it. The thing about the 5 of Wands, though, is that it really is about expending massive amounts of energy, without seeming to gain any progress. There’s a plan, a goal, and all of the pieces are there to make it happen, it’s just a matter of getting all of those pieces to fit and work together. It’s like herding cats.

What does this mean in regards to YuZhou? Let’s be honest. Not only are they trying to make a place for themselves in the most competitive entertainment industry in the world, it’s also one of the most restrictive. They have to worry about pleasing the fans, the producers/directors, the advertisers AND the government as well. Talk about conflict and strife, no matter how good the plan is.

Something that is often overlooked in this card, though, is that even though it’s a card of constant struggle there is no giving up. This isn’t a card of defeatism but perseverance. If the subject keeps sight of their goal, keeps trying to bring it all together, eventually they will be able to make it happen. It may be frustrating and it may get tiring, but it will work out in the end.

This takes us to the final card. The 6 of Pentacles. Generosity, giving and receiving with an open heart, riches enough to give away.

This card pictures a rich man giving money to a group of poor. But, he’s not just throwing out wads of cash and making them fight for it. He is taking his time and considering just how much and to whom he hands it to. He is rich enough to give to those in need, but he also knows the value of his riches and does not just give it out frivolously.

For those of us who are CPF, this is our sugarcandysweets. Given the situation, YuZhou can’t just throw us everything we want or they could lose everything themselves. Whenever they say or do something, wear something, sing something, that hints that YuZhou does exist, they are giving us what they have chosen to give us. The same thing applies when something occurs that breaks the CP image, it’s what they have chosen to give to only-fans. At least they are “rich enough” to give us what we get. It’s better than nothing.

I wanted to put my IG post from the other day here, because it's kind of a follow up to this spread, but I don't have enough tech savvy for that. So I'll just link it in case anyone wants to find it.

sohocomo - Tarot Thought of the Day

@sohocomo sorry, but is it rather good or bad? I mean, if there are bad things, I prefer not to know and therefore would not read it eventhough i am sure you had spent lots of time and energy on it :huh: apologies for the coward me:wub:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

My thoughts on seeing ZZ's post on weishi....... I couldn't even finish watching the full clip of him laughing........ He is mad, JY you better be careful. Why are you not making him feel better?? =__=;;;;;;;;;; This is like the first time in a long time that i commented in words to ZZ.. Why you guys always making me worried? 

Well, i'm not that worried for YZ, but this is like JY wanting to screw himself over, he should know, when ZZ is right, he's right, when ZZ is wrong, he is still right. :lol::lol: It's like JY wants a repeat of March 2016 or like October 2017.. Does he want to see WDL again? LOL.. Just say whatever you need to, JY and be good! ZZ has kissing scenes coming up soon too for the Evolution of Our Love lol.. Everyone wants him to do as many intimate scenes as possible lol.

The caption of ZZ's clip on weishi said something like "there's nothing that a laugh can't make better", but that laugh really doesn't match the caption..... 

@crystalclear18 what do you mean by a repeat of March 2017 and October 2017? What happened? Also, what do you mean by WDL? 

Spoiler

I don't know if it's just me but:

Order of some events :

-ZZ's meow then roar weishi vid

-JY's intimate scenes

-JY's I'm innocent weibo post

-ZZ's there's nothing that a laugh can't make better weishi vid

It's just.. Weirdly corresponding to each other like a banter HAHAHA or it's just my deluluness LMAO. ZZ go show JY you can do it too! Once ZZ's intimate scenes are out with his drama, I expect JY to post something similar to ZZ's weishi meow then roar vid HAHAHA *starts secretly  hoping* 

• Like 3

On 6/7/2018 at 11:15 AM, crystalclear18 said:

Oh no no no no, please don't be mad ZZ! I mean I totally get him but I couldn't bear it if he gets worked up over this :unsure: What was your comment about? I read somewhere that JY will be filming in Shanghai soon? Do you know where ZZ is atm? They need to reconcile! :rolleyes:

On 6/7/2018 at 1:37 PM, tuzicr said:

showing off the body, one reason i think is that JY doesnt have some much opportunity to show the actual acting (i loved the little fashion show he did when preparing for first "date" with pipi, sorry cant remember which episode), in my opinion relatively little screen time too, so the overall impression is just that. on top of that, again the topless scenes are kinda threw in, disconnected from the story flow.. now, if there was a scene like the famous bathroom fight in K2 drama (YT link in spoiler for those interested)...:tongue:

Hide contents

OMG this is hilarious! How many times must they have touched each others lower body parts when filming that scene :grin: I always wanted to watch K2 because I really liked healer but sadly it isn't available on Viki in my country. 

On 6/7/2018 at 5:06 PM, lucy372839 said:

Order of some events :

-JY's intimate scenes

It's just.. Weirdly corresponding to each other like a banter HAHAHA or it's just my deluluness LMAO. ZZ go show JY you can do it too! Once ZZ's intimate scenes are out with his drama, I expect JY to post something similar to ZZ's weishi meow then roar vid HAHAHA *starts secretly  hoping* 

I think ZZ's roar was after he had already seen JY's intimate scenes. The episode wasn't aired yet but there were some photos and gifs before that I think... So then it'd have been more of a JY-ZZ-JY-ZZ interaction. I really would like to see a reaction from JY as well but I hope ZZ's intimate scenes don't leave the impression of being a pay back. I don't get why some fans want him to have as much intimate scenes as possible. Come on guys, you can't be that desperate ;)

In the end I think their relationship is strong enough to overcome such small things. Especially as they're both actors. You don't feel comfortable seeing such scenes (of course not) but when you trust the person you love it doesn't change anything. But I think being separated (geographically) for a longer period of time and having to keep their relationship a secret makes it harder and more frustrating. They can't immediately see each other afterwards and reassure themselves that it doesn't mean anything and they can't show their real affection for the person they really love in public which is so unfair.

• Like 6

On 07/06/2018 at 4:37 AM, tuzicr said:

Thank you for the background info @crystalclear18 and appreciate the extra tidbit re Pipi's name, fricking hilarious!

Agree that the story kinda got lost.

One of the youtube comment said the director posted on Weibo that he apologizes for little screen time of the main couple, that there were some time constraint issues etc. Can anybody help verify if that is true?

honestly, if it werent JY's drama, I wouldnt have gone through the pain of watching it till the bitter end:huh: Watching as episodes released on Youtube with eng sub, so didnt get to the infamous part yet, but SPOILER

Hide contents

when pipi is treating helan like a doormat whole episode, then suddenly he says "lets merry" and she is like "okay", you are kinda WTF have i missed? :o

Yeah if anything, ppl are questioning the story line and the script even more now.. Yes, the director did post on weibo, somebody told me that even the scriptwriter posted, but maybe deleted the post after. 

Here's the one that i read, i think its the director and not the scriptwriter. There's another post that lists out all the issues that ppl have had with the drama and addresses each of them, but i'm honestly too lazy to read that one.. Not to mention it's probably mostly BS anyways, meant to settle ppl's ruffled feathers. I think VS's fans might be happy with the director's explanation though, but i don't think anyone else really is lol.. It seems like even the general audience has noticed how badly the show veered off towards the end..

There are CPF, hjt and just ppl watching the show who have noticed the issues. But just a disclaimer, this is stuff i heard and my personal opinion. Granted ppl who don't believe what most ppl are saying are kind of not really accepting reality either. I mean someone did say to me that they didn't see the evidence lol, the thing is.. Is there ever going to be evidence for this kind of thing? LOL. You just have to read between the lines and see whether what the majourity of ppl are saying is warranted. If the director and other members of the directing team felt like they had to step forward to say something, even apologize, there's probably an issue. 

Spoiler

I didn't want to be like killed by VS's fans online or something, but yeah the director apologizing might just be taking part of the blame for VS. Going into the filming for this show JY was still pretty unknown, SQ was probably the big boss. It's like everyone is mutually using each other, JY did get something out of this show too. He got a lot of publicity so he did benefit from it as well, but its just become really obvious how much SQ/SQ's team might have been controlling the filming. It's affected the quality of the drama.. If HL got more development during the time SQ couldn't film, it might have been better. The director etc are definitely part of the issue here too. JY might have only been there to support SQ's pipi, but JY ended up being the reason that a lot of ppl were watching the show. Pipi's character really isn't that lovable, even though i think SQ's popularity went up a lot too.. 

Although, like i might have mentioned before.. I don't really like this director, i mean he seems to like JY a lot (maybe too much.. Who knows..), but some of the stuff he said before.. During JY's birthday party this director said happy birthday to him via video clip, along with JY's other directors/costars. He told JY not to just look at commercial reward for picking projects etc, like he said it in a nice way as advice, but i was thinking to myself then that knotted love is one of the ultimate examples of a show that sells out to fans.......... =___=;;; Like i didn't know whether he acknowledged that in his head before saying it. Now that we've seen knotted love, there are so many parts were JY had to bare his body etc and the problems in the later episodes...... I know the director had to sell the series to viewers too, but this guy can say all this stuff with a straight face knowing how bungled up knotted love was towards the end? Just facepalm.. Lol.

He is also involved in JY's next movie...... Wild grass.. I think he is doing something related to the script.. So yeah, i don't know lol. 

• Like 8

On 07/06/2018 at 4:37 AM, tuzicr said:

now, if there was a scene like the famous bathroom fight in K2 drama (YT link in spoiler for those interested)...:tongue:

Lol.. Something tells me maybe ZZ wouldn't be too happy if there was one of those in there................ LOL.

On 07/06/2018 at 8:06 AM, lucy372839 said:

@crystalclear18 what do you mean by a repeat of March 2017 and October 2017? What happened? Also, what do you mean by WDL? 

Reveal hidden contents

Order of some events :

-JY's intimate scenes

No it's not just you.. I think a lot of ppl have noticed that ZZ hasn't looked too happy the last couple of days at least. I saw a couple of posts on the YZ supertopic just this morning.. 

March 2016..

Spoiler

Well among CPF most ppl have theorized that something happened during that time between JY and ZZ. Basically most CPF will say something along these lines in reference to March 2016: "what one reaps in march, is the result of the their diasterous actions in February". March was the month where JY and ZZ had that interview (forgot which magazine it was for) where JY looked like he lost a lot of weight and ZZ first said that his "ideal" partner was a cute, responsible *girl*, no reference to a boy. He also said the fav part of his body was his muscles, not his nose, JY actually said "nose" out loud because he was so surprised that ZZ changed his answer. JY also said he had a hard time getting in contact with ZZ in the beginning of the interview.

That day in March was also the day of the french excellence night. Essentially in February 2016, JY and ZZ had a lot of issues because JY was planning to leave CJD's agency and the ban was coming down. Then they seemed to have had a fight due to some rumours on the day of the domestic abuse video (i really don't want to give more detail than that to be honest), i think JY must have said some harsh words to ZZ after, cause they left together. The next day ZZ sang "ten years" which is a break up song, he looked very sad singing it and sounded just as sad. Like the way he sang it completely did the song justice. ZZ singing that song might have been a message to JY too...... Break up song lol. 

JY and ZZ didn't see each other for a week or so afterwards not until March in that interview. So that might have been why JY was looking like 10 pounds thinner lol (it was only like 10 days max that they didn't see each other lol). It sounded a bit to me like JY was hoping that ZZ singing that song didn't mean anything lol..........  It's generally the feeling among CPF that JY deserved what he got during that time. You can watch the shanghai fan meeting too, that was also part of it and happened in February. They were on their way to making up like after that interview though, like that same night at the french exellence dinner, ZZ already had that really messy hair and JY looked super smug about it in the elevator.. Lol. They kept making up over the next couple of weeks in march after that.

October 2017

The events of October 2017 are even more unsure than March 2016 by a lot. No real consensus amongst CPF, so these are purely my own thoughts LOL. Please just think of it as my imagination.

Spoiler

Well.. October 28/29 was the day Wang Da Lu first posted on instagram of him and ZZ mock kissing each other lol. They didn't actually kiss though, but WDL tagged ZZ's account on instagram. WDL is also on JY's following list lol. ZZ posted the same pic after with a similar caption about halloween coming soon and tagged WDL too. JY and ZZ seemed to be having some problems during that time. ZZ had to go to budapest to film and his birthday probably passed without JY being there.

At first we thought that JY would be able to fly there since he looked super happy one day at the airport and no one knew where he was flying, but in the end i think he might not have been able to go. I don't know.. So much is a mystery. Also, there was a post on instagram by ZZ that sounded kind of heartbroken.. He probably wanted to see JY but couldn't, JY was also in thailand. Frankly speaking, i think this was another time where JY kind of dropped the ball again. ZZ did a lot of things that kind of showed he wasn't very happy around that time.

There were also some pics of JY smiling happily with this girl putting on a watch for him during a photoshoot, not a big deal usually i guess, but maybe ppl just weren't used to seeing him like that post addicted, he might have been perfectly innocent lol.. CPF kind of made a big deal of it, showing it to ZZ, mostly as a joke and then ZZ posted that sad post like a day or two after that.......................... Sometimes.. It's just like.. What can i say. It added to the whole mess. On the 29th JY wore a jacket that was produced by his friend FB's clothing line. This FB once dissed ZZ's double eyelids before. See there was a lot of stuff that happened. So if ZZ posed with WDL, well maybe he's allowed to express his frustration. It was kind of cute for the rest of us lol.  But ZZ might not have been the one who really came up with that idea since WDL posted first. WDL is someone both JY and ZZ know from filming that doomed happy camp episode.

After that post, JY kind of looked like a salted fish instead of a whale for a week or so. Things were eventually resolved i think lol. There was a day were JY suddenly looked super happy in thailand in November lol. That pic of WDL and ZZ mock kissing was deleted after, along with a bunch of other pics ZZ posted in budapest during that time. I think quite a few of them might have been posted because he was kind of annoyed at JY, even though they seemed innocent to us. One of them was a pic of him wearing this white wife beater (sleeveless tank top like shirt) and jogging at night, that was all lol. Still deleted. Not sure if it was considered too revealing by a certain someone lol. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2