ZZ - 悦己SELF Magazine (scan)

Spoiler

Cr The_Future_of_2cm

C2hY1vjUAAE07E-.jpg

C2hY2cLVQAE0u4n.jpg

C2hY3aWUUAAUESl.jpg

C2hY36hUcAAO6wi.jpg

Throw back 16th Top Chinese Music Award 090416

I remember I was very excited for this first event/award YZ attending together after Shangyin. Back then this fandom was still full of sugars, back then there was only the first ban but we could still see YZ lovely dovey together. This is still the first and only award/event YZ ever attended together. The first public separation, a first signal for that painful TFM. Painful, yes but that day, it was also the first time JY sang Simple Love in public and ZZ was there...listening and nodding LOL...Everything about this fandom...sweet but painful! 

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner

C2bvwS4WgAA6Iqa.jpg

C2bvwSpXcAMV9Iw.jpg

BTS part 1 (Thai Version). Eng subbed by Lovely Things

Spoiler

@filmlore46 Thai and Korean DVDs are now on sale although I don't think they do international delivery :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

On 1/15/2017 at 5:25 AM, charlie10 said:

I made more gifs from the new, precious BTS.

Thank you @charlie10 for the gifs and analysis. I too loved seeing more of the big picture. I loved the gifs and enjoyed your take on what was happening with them in those moments.

• Like 7

ZZ - Beijing to Paris 190117

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

006brDmoly1fbw7ccwjq2j30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmoly1fbw7cdlnd7j30rs15o7py.jpg

006brDmoly1fbw7ceq9smj30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmoly1fbw7cfvdvwj30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmoly1fbw7ci5cx7j30rs15oaxi.jpg

006brDmoly1fbw7cjegofj30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmoly1fbw7cc04w2j30rs15o1kx.jpg

006brDmoly1fbw7cl9lmrj30rs15ob29.jpg

JY has a recording today for 芭莎大咖秀. Looking happy, I guess...."You are my medicine" lxhlike_org.gif lxhlike_org.gif 

ZZ attended this show last year as well

Spoiler

Cr [凌月IUV , 鲸鱼爱吃喵]

Spoiler

C2iVvbhVQAMW5Mh.jpg

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fbw89qwwdhj30ku0y84qp.jpg

Cr Lydia_hin精分

Spoiler

005JxS4Kly1fbw8dyqg0rj30fr0slh5c.jpg

Cr 白肥娃Crot

Spoiler

748c1ff1ly1fbw82mamgvj20yi1pcu0y.jpg

748c1ff1ly1fbw82qoh7lj20yi1pce83.jpg

748c1ff1ly1fbw82venmaj20yi1pc7wj.jpg

748c1ff1ly1fbw873xyv0j20si16qqbb.jpg

何敬豐Eric weibo

Spoiler

6133e89bjw1f1unuft1fmj21410qogsn.jpg

6133e89bjw1f1unuh8amrj20hs0hs0ul.jpg

6133e89bjw1f1unuinkm2j21410qojy6.jpg

6133e89bjw1f1unuk8c9zj20qo0qoagj.jpg

• Like 15

Happy Birthday @gashupingo Blessed to have you and your team, as well as the members to keep this forum alive! Banzai! I can't thank enough with your effort sharing the sub with us!:wub:

• Like 8

On 1/18/2017 at 0:23 PM, zhouboy said:

also, JY and ZZ are still in early 20s. and tendencies to be attracted to someone regardless of gender is still much more stronger in those age. so it may have ended in 2 possibilities.

1.) they may really have that special feelings towards each other but were to concerned with what the world might think. so they suppresed it without telling the other then become really close. as they are now. (the path we less like. i know.)

2.) those tendencies were confirmed (or whatever the term is) by the other. because they felt or realized that it really is normal that a guy could have feelings for another. and they became more than friends. more than brothers. and that explains these "coincidences". (delulu mode with a sprinkle of huge possibility)

Hey!

Thanks for taking the time to read my analysis and then sharing your own. Sorry, for the delayed reply as I wasn't allowed to sit up for a longer stretch of time till today and to answer such a post with full of ideas I need to stick my nose to my laptop! :sweatingbullets:

I won't even try to argue with you on that fashion statement as I'm a jeans-tshirt-backpack everyday everywhere kinda girl! I have no in depth idea and no actual interest in fashion. :unsure: But I think I should have phrased it better. By "usual manly handsomeness" I meant the type of Alpha Male aura that we get to see in JingYu. Although, there is nothing "usual" about that boy! But I hope you get an idea what I meant. Maybe ZZ's style is sometimes, flamboyant? There is something about his dressing that my lack of knowledge doesn't let me express it better. If I have to assign adjectives for YZ, it would be, Y- strikingly handsome, Z- delicately beautiful.

Here is my take on why the beginning of YZ felt so real to me. I'll make it short, don't worry.:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I agree that people, especially guys, in their early twenties are often driven by their libido. All those waves after waves of testosterone gotta find an outlet, don't they? Therefore it's a given that two young adult guys would get aroused and attracted by/to each other if placed in close physical proximity. But if the attraction is only driven by physical desire then what makes YuZhou's early journey so different?

Here is why-

1> If it was only the physical aspect of attraction then there would have been more unscripted physical intimacy than that we see. We can see how their eyes zeroed on each others' faces 90% of the time.Of course, there were those stealthy, shy and lingering gazes that they ran through each others' bodies (ZZ was especially smitten with his Da Hai's physique :wub: ), but they paid more attention to their face which is the mirror of the heart. 

2> I remember watching the BTS and noticing that each time ZZ took off his upper clothes, JY would avert his eyes. This maybe mistaken for reluctance or uninterest but my thought is that it was for exactly the opposite reason. A bared skin ZZ proved to be a huge distraction for him and made him conscious about his attraction. I think that before Shangyin JY's predominant sexuality was straight. So, this attraction often left him confused and baffled. Remember, while rehearsing the kidnap scene, how JY covered ZZ's nipples?:w00t: That was not so unconscious move! So, if it was a mere physical attraction, on JY's part, it would have faded out after the initial stage.

3> We all know how out kitty baby fell for his JY, so, I'm not gonna repeat stuff. And I have reason to believe that ZZ is at least bisexual and was pretty aware of it at that time. So, it was easy for him to come into terms with his own pull towards JY.

4> If it was showmance, if would have tapered out once the show ended. Showmances are very common rarely last.

5> If it was just for satisfying the urges, it would have been much easier for two officially straight (closeted) guys to get a girlfriend or find someone with discretion. But nope, our boys were not so frivolous in their feelings for each other.

6> Long eye contact- it is a cliched seduction method BUT it also marks a classic romantic initiation of a relationship.It started with flirting and ended with intense Unresolved Sexual tension or UST, but they still kept their distance. What matters is the outcome, and we all know what it was. 

7> Zero PDA. There is no need to elaborate, but this is the first thing that struck me and convince me that there was more than a mere attraction going on.

There are many other points which I have probably discussed before. But the conclusion is, it might have started with a light camaraderie, then stepped up to a bromance (I kinda hate this word) and then escalated into a physical attraction but they were infatuated, and probably in love, with each other within less than a month. That's hella quick for forming something strong but they made it possible. There was emotional dilemma that proved the developing feelings between these two more truthful and legitimate as these emotions do not sprout out of hormonal urges.

Physical attraction is a part and parcel of most of the romantic relationship. But what we saw in those early days of YZ is a budding romance, nonetheless.

Seems like I am incapable of making a short post when it comes to analyzing something. Oh, and also I didn't know if or how part quoting the same post could be done, so, I decided to take the ending part of your post as a quote as it correlates with my spoiler post directly. 

Not everything is our Delulu. Some of them are our intuition and as Sherlock says, intuition is our subconscious processing data faster than our conscious mind can keep up with.

Thanks, once again.

Abbie.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Hey!

Thanks for taking the time to read my analysis and then sharing your own. Sorry, for the delayed reply as I wasn't allowed to sit up for a longer stretch of time till today and to answer such a post with full of ideas I need to stick my nose to my laptop! :sweatingbullets:

I won't even try to argue with you on that fashion statement as I'm a jeans-tshirt-backpack everyday everywhere kinda girl! I have no in depth idea and no actual interest in fashion. :unsure: But I think I should have phrased it better. By "usual manly handsomeness" I meant the type of Alpha Male aura that we get to see in JingYu. Although, there is nothing "usual" about that boy! But I hope you get an idea what I meant. Maybe ZZ's style is sometimes, flamboyant? There is something about his dressing that my lack of knowledge doesn't let me express it better. If I have to assign adjectives for YZ, it would be, Y- strikingly handsome, Z- delicately beautiful.

Here is my take on why the beginning of YZ felt so real to me. I'll make it short, don't worry.:sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

I agree that people, especially guys, in their early twenties are often driven by their libido. All those waves after waves of testosterone gotta find an outlet, don't they? Therefore it's a given that two young adult guys would get aroused and attracted by/to each other if placed in close physical proximity. But if the attraction is only driven by physical desire then what makes YuZhou's early journey so different?

Here is why-

1> If it was only the physical aspect of attraction then there would have been more unscripted physical intimacy than that we see. We can see how their eyes zeroed on each others' faces 90% of the time.Of course, there were those stealthy, shy and lingering gazes that they ran through each others' bodies (ZZ was especially smitten with his Da Hai's physique :wub: ), but they paid more attention to their face which is the mirror of the heart. 

2> I remember watching the BTS and noticing that each time ZZ took off his upper clothes, JY would avert his eyes. This maybe mistaken for reluctance or uninterest but my thought is that it was for exactly the opposite reason. A bared skin ZZ proved to be a huge distraction for him and made him conscious about his attraction. I think that before Shangyin JY's predominant sexuality was straight. So, this attraction often left him confused and baffled. Remember, while rehearsing the kidnap scene, how JY covered ZZ's nipples?:w00t: That was not so unconscious move! So, if it was a mere physical attraction, on JY's part, it would have faded out after the initial stage.

3> We all know how out kitty baby fell for his JY, so, I'm not gonna repeat stuff. And I have reason to believe that ZZ is at least bisexual and was pretty aware of it at that time. So, it was easy for him to come into terms with his own pull towards JY.

4> If it was showmance, if would have tapered out once the show ended. Showmances are very common rarely last.

5> If it was just for satisfying the urges, it would have been much easier for two officially straight (closeted) guys to get a girlfriend or find someone with discretion. But nope, our boys were not so frivolous in their feelings for each other.

6> Long eye contact- it is a cliched seduction method BUT it also marks a classic romantic initiation of a relationship.It started with flirting and ended with intense Unresolved Sexual tension or UST, but they still kept their distance. What matters is the outcome, and we all know what it was. 

7> Zero PDA. There is no need to elaborate, but this is the first thing that struck me and convince me that there was more than a mere attraction going on.

There are many other points which I have probably discussed before. But the conclusion is, it might have started with a light camaraderie, then stepped up to a bromance (I kinda hate this word) and then escalated into a physical attraction but they were infatuated, and probably in love, with each other within less than a month. That's hella quick for forming something strong but they made it possible. There was emotional dilemma that proved the developing feelings between these two more truthful and legitimate as these emotions do not sprout out of hormonal urges.

Physical attraction is a part and parcel of most of the romantic relationship. But what we saw in those early days of YZ is a budding romance, nonetheless.

Seems like I am incapable of making a short post when it comes to analyzing something. Oh, and also I didn't know if or how part quoting the same post could be done, so, I decided to take the ending part of your post as a quote as it correlates with my spoiler post directly. 

Not everything is our Delulu. Some of them are our intuition and as Sherlock says, intuition is our subconscious processing data faster than our conscious mind can keep up with.

Thanks, once again.

Abbie.

well I think we should just remove the showmance with YZ. I never followed actors before. because watching a few bts and fanmeet videos of other cp, all I saw were fanservices/showmance. when YZ does that, it's just awkward. when ZZ initiates showmances, JY is always hesitant and feels awkward. the same happens vice versa. So these two's tightness is real and it brought us all here. after the official ban. after the summer heartaches we all went through. I watched bts of other bl shows or films. shangyin became my standard and still, nothing compares. 

also, ZZ did metal. and also cosplay. so wearing something that would seem flamboyant compared to a macho-guy-getup won't bother him.

ZZ is cute, talented, and interesting enough to have other guys interested/attracted to him. (based on experience lol) there's a thin line between the two. so regardless if ZZ is bi or str8, other guys would move close to him, just to know him a lot more. and it depends on those other guys on how they would interpret and mold those feelings for ZZ. and we all know (or wish) how JY took his feelings towards ZZ. he always tease Zz for being so adorable. and the cat feels embarassed. hahaha but with all these "coincidences", it is confirmed. that the cat and whale have something going on between them. to what extent? let's just say they are both happy. I, and many others here, believe that they are soulmates.

• Like 14

@zhouboy- Very well put and I agree with most of it. 

Addicted is my first BL webseries (anime excluded) and after it, I watched or tried to watch other series, otherwise I wouldn't be able to call it the best if there are no other competitors! :D I wasn't akin to watch BTS as I never found them interesting, but Addicted broke that tradition. I have watched these BTS countless times. There is so much to discover!

On this note, I must point out that Showmance (a romance that the actors develop during a show, which is most cases does not last very long) and Fanservice, or rather, Fanbaiting are two different things. Showmances are not necessarily fake and, once in a while, they can bloom into full fledged romances. But on the other hand, fanbaiting is a deliberate attempt of publicly cozing up for the benefit of publicity, which is one of the oldest trick of entertainment industry. In case of YZ, one can say that it's a showmance that ignited the love between them that was always meant to be. But fanservice? Not in a million years. As I said, zero PDA. 

Sexuality is wide, varied and a very interesting spetrum. It is never rigid. The default hetero normativity of our society plays a predominant role while determining one's preferences but when it comes to true love, nothing really matters, isn't it? Love is Love. 

Yes, they are soulmates. They are the two halves that make a whole. 

#YuZhou_Forever

Abbie

• Like 9

8 hours ago, bearology said:

@filmlore46 Thai and Korean DVDs are now on sale although I don't think they do international delivery

Oh wow, thank you @bearology for updating me on this. That's a letdown for someone like me, being as I am an international fan. I am a bit saddened and disappointed with this news. Hopefully, an opportunity will arise and the DVDs (Korean and Thai versions) will be made available to international fans which make up a huge portion of this fanbase. :(

• Like 5

@filmlore46 Maybe there will be a international version of addicted.. eng subs? :) since it's the only language that didn't come out *-*
I'm just spectaculating~ no idea if the will put eng subs to addicted but it would be a good idea since Addicted has a big international fanbase

ZZ's lips 

Spoiler

C2kLZPuXUAIaMNV.jpgC2kLZPxXcAMFDYD.jpg

Credit: pictures bearology posted :)

I may be blind or something but ZZ's lips look hurt today but I'm not sure if it's because his lips got dry and cracked all of a sudden
I mean come on he wears lipgloss all the time there's no way they would get that dry XD
Furthermore me being my delulu self:

Spoiler

Could it have been because he was with his big whale and they got a little bit passionate?
I mean it would explain why both of them look so happy xD
JY's mood is so happy he's grinning to himself (wasn't like this in Milan at all xDD) while ZZ is also happily smiling

Too bad that there are no good pictures of JY's lips to take a look at :tears:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, abhishikta said:

@zhouboy- Very well put and I agree with most of it. 

Addicted is my first BL webseries (anime excluded) and after it, I watched or tried to watch other series, otherwise I wouldn't be able to call it the best if there are no other competitors! :D I wasn't akin to watch BTS as I never found them interesting, but Addicted broke that tradition. I have watched these BTS countless times. There is so much to discover!

On this note, I must point out that Showmance (a romance that the actors develop during a show, which is most cases does not last very long) and Fanservice, or rather, Fanbaiting are two different things. Showmances are not necessarily fake and, once in a while, they can bloom into full fledged romances. But on the other hand, fanbaiting is a deliberate attempt of publicly cozing up for the benefit of publicity, which is one of the oldest trick of entertainment industry. In case of YZ, one can say that it's a showmance that ignited the love between them that was always meant to be. But fanservice? Not in a million years. As I said, zero PDA. 

Sexuality is wide, varied and a very interesting spetrum. It is never rigid. The default hetero normativity of our society plays a predominant role while determining one's preferences but when it comes to true love, nothing really matters, isn't it? Love is Love. 

Yes, they are soulmates. They are the two halves that make a whole. 

#YuZhou_Forever

Abbie

thanks for clearing that word out for me. literally my first time reading it. hahaha

I also never actually ship actors and/or actresses in real life, until YuZhou.  I have favorite cp in other shows but those love teams stayed within the boundaries of the drama or film. dang I miss seeing them together in public.

• Like 6

Not sure if anyone has posted this but Lovely Things has uploaded subs for new Thai BTS part 1

Spoiler

And btw @kakelet has posted the last epilogue for the novel ayeee ^^

Edit: @SatiKaotika sorry for this mega late reply about JY's insta story several days ago, I've just seen it LOL but anyway, thanks for replying me, I'm glad to know more for the sake of JY~! :'DDD

Edit 2: @bearology posted it up there whoops I just saw T^T please forgive ma smol brain

• Like 8

[Eng Sub] 170120 Zhou travelog - Paris Fashion Week (Part 1)

[Eng Sub] 170120 HaibaoTV - Huang Jingyu

• Like 17

9 hours ago, zhouboy said:

thanks for clearing that word out for me. literally my first time reading it. hahaha

I also never actually ship actors and/or actresses in real life, until YuZhou.  I have favorite cp in other shows but those love teams stayed within the boundaries of the drama or film. dang I miss seeing them together in public.

No worries. I'm glad that you've gotten a new word in your vocab, now. :D

We can high five about not shipping actors before YZ! Same here. In case of my other OTPs, I'm very adamant of keeping reel from real. But that line has blurred and evaporated completely in this case. I'm more devoted to fictional characters than to real human beings. This is the very first time I'm investing so much interest in someone's personal life. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I'm catching up, yep. 

Missing seeing them together? Who doesn't here?! Hell, I don't even know how I'd react when I'll see them together again. Probablly feel numb with extreme happiness, or just sob like a proud mother!:sweatingbullets:

Anyways, it's been nice exchanging ideas with you. Hope to do it again in near future. 

Have a good weekend. 

Abbie

• Like 6

I had some free time (well... by procrastinating my homework ofc hohoho) so i made some gifs from JY's HaibaoTV that @ryokise had just subbed (arigatou~!!) ... just for the fun of it ayeeee. I shall make some for ZZ too when I have time (school is literally dumping all their homework in my face tbh) Hope no one posted gifs with the same scene yet LOL

Anyway, look at how adorable a whale is when accompanied with a bear... a kitten may get jealous :ph34r:

Spoiler

5Ledb5M.gif

Tbh I don't even remember what he said here cuz that bright smile of his... it's my weakness urghhh someone gimme more strength after watching this gif countless of times... I need to run a marathon tomorrow ^_^

Spoiler

iDDoB9O.gif

Thanks again to @ryokise for the translation. Here, they asked JY "what superpowers do you wish to have?" and JY answered "teleportation" because he would be able to do many things which saves time on the road... Saying that while crafting a heart shaped origami... hmmmmm JY are you thinking of a certain someone right now? :wub:

Spoiler

1H3ZR86.gif

And finally... the heart-shaped origami is formed! It looks great~ I bet JY's hands are very skilled...in various things lmao welp what have become of my pure mind.

Spoiler

yv419VA.gif

AHHHHH I love making gifs lol but it's too bad my phone's memory is lacking T^T Wish me luck for the marathon tomorrow, I wish I had BLY's and GH's stamina...

• Like 10

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng Sub] 170120 HaibaoTV - Huang Jingyu

ahhh ... JY with golden glasses ... at first I thought "Why is ZZ in the video?" :huh:  After that I died ... so cute, teacher JY. B) :wub:

It is time that I thank @ryokise  and  @bearology for your effort and time to delight us with wonderful sub's, pictures and news.

• Like 8

One of those rare occurrence where ZhouZhou updates his Instagram:

Well, for a matter of fact– let's be honest here ZZ. You do know that we'll be looking for some sort of candy from this photo, don't you? xD

Spoiler

1) Delulu mind says JY posted this since ZZ's actions in the photo is the one that showed that he is 'looking for something' or maybe someone..? Who knows, ZZ had sent this picture of him to JY and JY, being the photographer-like guy, found it outstanding and really beautiful in every way so he decided to post it in ZZ's ig account, since ZZ seldom uploads stuff there + overseas stuff so yeah. This is only delulu though unless proven otherwise LOL

2) In both JY and ZZ's recent ig pics, I think they're both putting their hands into their pockets? Not sure about JY's since it's cropped

3) JY wears a black cap and ZZ wears a white one. Reminds me of the recent couple item– the star shirt.

4) Both of their recents somehow give the same feeling and theme, maybe because they're both looking elsewhere with the overseas-looking backgrounds, idek

@jingyuzhou  They say a girl can dream! :w00t:(In short– I'm desperate LOL) Thanks for the info. I had suspicions that China didn't have easy access for ig, with their own China apps and all... Though, JY updates slightly more, so I thought maaaaaybe I was wrong so yah xD 

• Like 7

@dahliasaysmeow

Apart from your delulu (good one though!). I think:

Spoiler

ZZ seldom updating his instagram when he's in China, only did when he went oversea as he can easily access instagram there. Not that he can't access in China using vpn but yeah XDD

• Like 4

JY - Photoshoot for HAIBAO 海报时尚网

AND DID YOU SEE??? JY WITH BEAR! BEARRR!!! BEARR!!!!!!

crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif

62c18c1dly1fbwz38iqooj21kw11x44x.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dly1fbwz3kecxzj21kw2dctti.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz4m7dsrj21kw2dc4gz.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz55z6eyj21kw2dch8b.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz3u91iaj21kw2dcdrl.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz43g0otj21kw2dc18u.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz4caq3ij21kw2dcaqd.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz4w099wj21kw2dch70.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz3evl8fj21kw2dc4k9.jpg

Video that has been subbed by our SUPER DUPER RYO!!!

Spoiler

Gifs

crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif

BEARRR BEARRR BEARRRRR!!!!!!!!! JY LOVESSSS BEARRRRRR

005JxS4Kly1fbwzmr2y9kg30e80807wm.gif

Spoiler

005JxS4Kly1fbwzmju0feg30e8080hdv.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwzm9dvhag30e80804qs.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwzmfo17ig30e8080kjn.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwzm44tvpg30e8080kjp.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwzmb4t67g30e8080e81.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwznpum0tg30e8080kjo.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwznknyfjg30e8080npf.gif

Screencaps

Cr foryou_zz

C2lbbr0WIAE_A-2.jpg

Cr MinmulJanguh

Spoiler

C2lffxAUUAA2Zha.jpg

Cr [眞的特想]

Spoiler

C2nsYvSUoAIALdR.jpg

C2nsaCjUsAAc_-7.png

C2nsbqgUAAEu9EC.jpg

C2nsy7bUkAACdTb.jpg

C2ns2gRUcAEwqfj.jpg

C2ns3aYUkAA4Ch3.jpg

Cr [宇宙第一无敌小心肝儿]

Spoiler

C2nmaKKVEAQK9EZ.jpg

C2nma7LVIAAYoUj.jpg

C2nmbpAUAAAAPZc.jpg

C2nl2HJVIAEcnqd.jpg

C2nl2x4UsAEjpIy.jpg

Random YZ

People who are alike will always be together - said JY lxhainio_org.gif lxhainio_org.gif 

Cr UV_9294J

Spoiler

C2lgFpJVQAAjsus.jpg

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fbwzo5g4h6j30u00u00xs.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbwzo5xrj2j30u00u0q9o.jpg

• Like 14

ZZ - arrived Paris. Cr daydreamer_-

ZZ looks tired xiaoku_org.gif 

006CX6BMgy1fbwdv8lhaoj30lv0hsjsm.jpg

xiaoku_org.gif xiaoku_org.gif xiaoku_org.gif 

006CX6BMgy1fbweh4uelbj30lw0hs3zw.jpg

Spoiler

006CX6BMgy1fbwduzalj9j30r40hsmyz.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fbwdv3o2chj30r60hsmyv.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fbwdv5ww0tj30ps0hst9s.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fbwegz8eq5j30li0hsta4.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

C2khnRXVEAA-i3l.jpg

C2khnRWUsAA1AwZ.jpg

C2khnMFUAAAIhcz.jpg

触不到的TA weibo update

Spoiler

C2ko8oAUsAE7OgI.jpg

ZZ - VOGUE event 180117

Spoiler

Cr Joeychika滑板姐姐

006pxJsjjw1fbwc1wz3lwj30ku0rswh4.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwc1xx5lej30ku0rs0v1.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwc1uxdy0j30zk0qon1l.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwc1vivkjj30ku0rsgnx.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwc87jbv5j30zk0qo436.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwcb0npe7j319m0qo7e2.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwcabseoxj31980qon6q.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwcamwe0cj31a60qon72.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwcapcvhej30qo0zkq77.jpg

Expectation

Spoiler

C2lthDAUAAATmgy.jpg

And reality laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Spoiler

C2lth0iUAAI95np.jpg

Fanart by tuh_high_la

Spoiler

C2lcdTlUAAAgtKE.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Awww Little Johny is tired just like Daddy ZZ kl_org.gif

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fbwahy1b4qj20rs13atay.jpg

Meanwhile Little Timmy laugh.gif 

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fbwg2y8qmxg20f30f3dgj.gif

• Like 11

C2oBklmXgAIl7wB.jpg:large
Credit: jingyuhuangjingyu, timmyxu and my editing skills :'D

Spoiler

Edited them together and turned JY's picture around.... these pictures look so alike xD
ZZ: What are u looking for? 
seems to me as if it's directed to JY but why would he ask what JY is looking for? (unless he wants JY to say that he's looking for him) :'D

Overall I think it's a bit weird to post "What are u looking for?" in instagram and there's no way it's directed at fans XD

AHH I get it now..... OMG It's the moonlight - sunshine concept XD
JY is the night whereas ZZ is the day..... Why didn't I notice this before? That would explain why JY's picture is black and white :o

• Like 6