Cr2STqpUEAAkE2j.jpg

Cr2SU8KUEAAKdep.jpg

Cr [MickeyJohnny]

Spoiler

CvDWcVzUMAA3CCF.jpg

CvDWdeIUEAEKtF5.jpg

CvDWeQXUsAA2-lm.jpg

• Like 22

@jingyuzhou I think JY always had that habit.. He's looking at ZZ until ZZ looks back at him and after ZZ looks back JY immediately looks somewhere else lol.... I have no idea why he does that but I have seen that so often... Maybe he's shy or something?
Somebody needs to do an psychological behaviour analysis on this :blush:

Spoiler

When I was going through all those pictures I thought of YuZhou.....
I'm really curious about how they would have been of they didn't get famous like that....
Would they have been together? Would they have been happier (without the ban)? 
The boys definitely would have been free then......

I really hope that someday this shitty ban will get lifted and they can be seen together just like the Shangyin days and until then I hope that they'll still be together....
Let's think postive! If they are fated to be together then they will remain together for sure!

• Like 16

@sassie12 IKR?! If you want to know what's their relationship status is all you need to do is look at JY's face and hands. That dude can't lie, like, at all. He'll stutter, get awkward, smile goofily and spill the beans without even realizing. I remember this vid where the host asked him what was his type and he immediately asked back, "In a boy?" A total lmao moment!!!! He's like a kid. There is this innocence about him that's very rare to find in adults, especially in the entertainment business. I dearly hope that he stays that way. On the other hand, ZZ is more composed, but when they used to share the stage, he always kept an eye on JY. He'd make sure that JY was nearby; while singing he'd make very meaningful eye contact at certain meaningful lyrics and so on. I have read or seen somewhere that JY had once said that ZZ's personality is such that JY feels bound to take care of him, and our kitty is surely a pampered baby, but I sometimes feel like, ZZ is also the more rational one in their relationship and he often needs to take on the role of a minder. I love these two dorks to pieces!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@babykitten and @jingyuzhou, babes, you are like my candy dealers!!! (See,I made you sound like bam wham badass in a cute and fluffy way! :wub: ) I'm in a twilight zone right now (Sherlock S4 aired last night and it was mind buggery at its finest) and those vids were like my shock blanket!!! Though I have seen those vids, like, gazzilion times but watching a blooming love never gets old.

@babykitten, as for JY getting emotional, I don't think it was just because of that 'I love you' line, although that was definitely a trigger, I mean, come on, your emotions bound to skyrocket if you hear your beloved saying 'I love you' in such an intense moment, but the entire situation was so thick with emotion and passion. And we all know our baby whale wears his heart on his sleeves. But what I find mind boggling is the UST when these two appear on a same stage. MY Gawd!!! 

@jingyuzhou I almost got a fangirl seizure seeing that mag!!! Gaaaaaah! Is it a current issue?? If yes, then bless the planning team who dared to put our boys together in such a clever way. It's like having candies that look like broccoli!!! :w00t:

Thank you so much for always being so responsive and supportive! :wub:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@dahliasaysmeow, I frigging loved your Jealous BLY compilation!!!! It's so good to read all those tidbits in such organized way. BLY's character in the first half of the novel seems so repressed and cold at times that it almost as if he is emotionally stunted which he is most definitely not. Although I'm getting to know the novel through all these translations, and original works often lose their edge while being translated, I feel like BLY's psyche is one of the most interesting aspect of the story. Hence, I really enjoyed the warm glimpses of BLY's feelings, his possessiveness towards GH. Eagerly waiting for VOL 2!! *cheering from the sideline*:wub:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kinda hate this 'Casual' tag on my profile! I am NEVER a casual fan. I don't do shipping casually. Soompi, you better upgrade me soon.:vicx:

May our YuZhou ship has a smooth sailing this year and continues to win over the hearts!

#YuZhou_Forever 

Abbie

• Like 14

@jingyuzhou, Referring to you gif post:

In the second gif, the basketball court one, the way JY averted his eyes seconds after making eye contact with ZZ, that's a classic shy maiden romantic move right there!!! It's the super cliche and iconic, "I shouldn't look, but I can't resist, oh richard simmons I got caught staring, but I can't resist, wait, he was staring too, so I might give it a go" move.:phew: I, too, think that that was the period when their feelings for each other were on early stage, not-quite-love-but-a-lot-like-love stage. 'Cause remember that bts, where JY snuggled his head into ZZ's stomach to 'warm up', or shoved his head into ZZ's jacket hood from behind? The makeup artist was applying 'bruise' makeup to ZZ's face. So, that might be for this scene as this was the only time we see BLY with face bruises, right? They seemed quite comfortable physically with each other. And loved the way ZZ kept on staring till JY looked back at him once again (though his face wasn't visible but the tiny tilt of his head maybe the result of his renewed eye contact). These BTS are like a documentary of a love story. Thanks for giving me reason to smile with these gifs. :wub:

• Like 13

@abhishikta GAWDDDDD!!!! your compliments, i keNNOT DDDDD: THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY FRAGILE LITTLE KOKORO T^T you shud have put a warning alert before that... xD jkjk and xie xie, xie xie~ anyways, thanks again for it... i was feeling really down cause my school starts tmrw (more like... in five hrs from now xD) and i just feel somewhat really anxious, but this quite cheered me up ^^ ...for some time... but then I remembered that my mom's going to keep my phone aND I WON'T BE GETTING MY DAILY DOSAGE OF HEROIN ANYMORE ARGHHHHHH!!! *sighs in japanese* why is life so hard urgh T^T anyways, same here, i reeeeaaally can't wait for volume 2 and more moments of possessive BLY huehue seme BLY~~

Goodbye(?) for now guys, I'll try to steal the phone secretly sometimes hehe cause I'm so dayum addicted :3 Wish me luck for school LOL I printed out some YZ pics to maybe make some fanart, not sure gonna post 'em tho lololol okay i'm spamming this forum, sorry sorry sorry >:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, dahliasaysmeow said:

@abhishikta GAWDDDDD!!!! your compliments, i keNNOT DDDDD: THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY FRAGILE LITTLE KOKORO T^T you shud have put a warning alert before that... xD jkjk and xie xie, xie xie~ anyways, thanks again for it... i was feeling really down cause my school starts tmrw (more like... in five hrs from now xD) and i just feel somewhat really anxious, but this quite cheered me up ^^ ...for some time... but then I remembered that my mom's going to keep my phone aND I WON'T BE GETTING MY DAILY DOSAGE OF HEROIN ANYMORE ARGHHHHHH!!! *sighs in japanese* why is life so hard urgh T^T anyways, same here, i reeeeaaally can't wait for volume 2 and more moments of possessive BLY huehue seme BLY~~

Goodbye(?) for now guys, I'll try to steal the phone secretly sometimes hehe cause I'm so dayum addicted :3 Wish me luck for school LOL I printed out some YZ pics to maybe make some fanart, not sure gonna post 'em tho lololol okay i'm spamming this forum, sorry sorry sorry >:

Tell you what, kiddo, study hard, get the necessary qualification, be a member of YuZhou team and lead us all to the ultimate YuZhou treasure trove! XD XD XD You are too adorable and kawaiiiii! :wub: Wish you have a good and easy peasy time in school. And don't let your mum see your posts, or else she'll have a panic attack with all these Heroin addiction/needing a fix talk! :w00t: 

*koala hugs* Have a great and creative week. 

Abbie

• Like 11

@jingyuzhou's gif from the basketball court bts made me want to do a gif of my own of the same scene. Hope you don't mind! I wanted to make it bigger and in slow motion... And I have to make an analysis!

Spoiler

source.gif

Because yeah, it's such a lovely moment. So brief, so meaningful. Because JY spends most of that bts just staring into space, he doesn't seem to be listening to what anyone is saying, just lost in his own world. Except for this moment, when he's ever so briefly looking at ZZ, only to very quickly avert his eyes as ZZ looks back. JY obviously felt like he got 'caught' watching, since he is looking down so studiously, it doesn't look natural, he's trying too hard.

What gets me the most, though, is the way ZZ is looking at JY not once, but twice. He's got this imploring look on his face, like he's saying 'don't be this way, don't look away'. He looks so serious, and a little sad or disappointed. It's extremely intriguing. How much of a story there is in just a few seconds!

My theory on what makes them behave this way would be that they might have had some kind of argument which isn't settled. If so, maybe JY is sulking and ZZ is imploring him to stop. There is some kind of tension, something unresolved. I don't think they had anything going on at this time yet, so there's unresolved feelings between them, a tension they're maybe trying to deny/avoid. Fanfic territory, I know. But just speculating on what might make two people have this kind of strange tension. Two guys who share every waking and sleeping hour together...

Also, all this talk about the Shanghai FM in February made me watch again when ZZ & JY sings Walk Slowly together. One of my favourite moments, because JY looks particularly unguarded. He's just glowing with happiness and emotion. He can't look away from ZZ and then he can't speak afterwards. He tries to joke about it, but it's obviously for real. 

Spoiler

• Like 18

@abhishikta I can say yes but I'm not sure which issue is this (i can understand japanese magazine bit but this one...), coz fans excitement were there so i can be sure it's new anyway XD i think so too, early stage as i see it, zz seemed to be more concerned about jy in this(act/scene) XD btw i only downloaded six thatcher yesterday so just gonna start today:w00t:

anyhow, nice analysis from both of you @abhishikta & @charlie10, keep that coming coz i love reading it!:wub:

@charlie10, no problem, wouldn't mind at all. sometimes i think zz has bad temper but didn't show it or not to the point of exploding lol like in shanghai fm where he was about to take the script from jy to read it but jy shove it to fs instead coz he thought they were done reading when zz wasn't lol mainly i agree with you in this scene he was a bit disappointed. something he wanted to dig out from jy so jy doesn't have to be like this.

Spoiler

at 2.40 i assumed zz was trying to signal jy to focus on audience? XD sigh, fanmeeting with all four still the best!

• Like 10

@jingyuzhou will you mind if I request you to post the link from you downloaded T6T? I need to see it again as there are loopholes in my Metas currently. *hopeful puppy eyes*

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, abhishikta said:

@jingyuzhou will you mind if I request you to post the link from you downloaded T6T? I need to see it again as there are loopholes in my Metas currently. *hopeful puppy eyes*

which download link? yuzhou or sherlock? :lol:

EDIT

Spoiler

oh T6T I thought that was an expression XD i got that here http://www.mytorrentzsearch.com/sherlock-s04e01-the-six-thatchers-proper-hdtv-x264-deadpool

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I haven't been active these days, but Happy New Year! Thank you for keeping me busy reading all the recent posts! :w00t: Looks like YuZhou is still going strong (as if I believed otherwise :phew:). /Going back to lurking mode.

• Like 14

@dahliasaysmeow lol don't worry. I do the same when I'm on bed. 

@charlie10 @abhishikta keep those analysis coming. Love reading them as much as I love writing some too. Great read in other people's POV. 

Oh and incoming pics, gifs and maybe videos of ZZ BY THE SEA! Courtesy of owners of the pics and our daily updates from Bearology. 

• Like 13

hey. are JY's and ZZ's hair stylists and make up artists shipping them or are also YZ fans? because they're becoming to look a lot more like each other. they know how to show the "like-hubby-like-wifey" side of the young men  hahahaha

please thank those stylists. but in secret. they might get caught. and will be forced to style YZ differently.

• Like 7

ZZ Manager Weibo Update :flushed: of Men's Uno Magazine January edition 

"#2"

48f27788jw1fbdka3di7mj21e01vdnd0.jpg

Spoiler

48f27788jw1fbdka6ipl7j21kw18ngta.jpg48f27788jw1fbdka8fs74j21e01v2n9l.jpg48f27788jw1fbdkadjvxsj21kw16ngr9.jpg48f27788jw1fbdkafhwfjj21e01v2k8u.jpg

48f27788jw1fbdkai71gyj21kw16oak3.jpg

48f27788jw1fbdka4wjnbj21kw16kn65.jpg48f27788jw1fbdkaa9lq0j21e01v27fv.jpg48f27788jw1fbdkabo5kij21kw16njwx.jpg

& FS weibo update

d55c9be7ly1fbdfye2hmej22c0340kjl.jpg

Spoiler

d55c9be7ly1fbdfyht1x0j22c03404qp.jpg

• Like 24

ZZ - Trend Health Mag photoshoot

This is a photoshoot so everything was prepared by stylist and the magazine yes? Not ZZ right? and.....ZZ posing with a blue surfing board next to the sea/beach...okay, that's completely normal because it's the main theme of this photoshoot. The surfing board has 6-sign...yes that's normal too...a nice coincidence...Underneath that 6-sign has this word "Perfect DaHai"...yes o..k..a..y just another nice coincidence......then....on the other side of this surfing board has a.....whale cj_org.gif 

Do not underestimate the power of FATE! bz_org.gif

Cr [瑜洲家的奔奔]

Spoiler

C1OuN72VQAArWb3.jpg

C1OuWGyUoAARWXb.jpg

C1OuXJ9UcAA8kBp.jpg

Cr 瑜州家的奔奔

Spoiler

C1Op2LQVIAAaUJg.jpg

C1Op2LRVQAAZx_l.jpg

Cr [瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌]

Spoiler

C1OjifTVEAAITc0.jpg

C1OjjTSUsAAerT_.jpg

C1OjkHtUUAAFaMS.jpg

Cr xTimeOfMyLifexx

Spoiler

C1O4CAtUQAAN5__.jpg

Cr [李菇凉mei]

Spoiler

bd7eeb2agw1fbd9nuwfoug20g70qonpn.gif

bd7eeb2agw1fbd9nfe2iig20bk0inhdz.gif

Cr [李菇凉mei]

Spoiler

C1NSxWeUsAAnoBS.jpg

C1NSyVBUUAApM3h.jpg

C1NSzGBVEAAcaE7.jpg

C1NSz6VUQAAoAhH.jpg

Clip. LOL Poor Kitten

Spoiler

• Like 22

ZZ - Front Cover Easy Mag January 2017 Issue

C1N9zfIVIAETL5N.jpg

Spoiler

C1N9ze9VQAAe5Aj.jpg

692b7cabgw1fbdarl0sqvj20fb0b5dh8.jpg

JY - Photoshoot for Versace Autumn/Winter 

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazgnkfmj20sg0iytbu.jpg

Spoiler

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazguigfj20sg0iygol.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazh2ol0j20sg0iytbm.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazi3tcyj20sg0iyadl.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazhcwc5j20na0sgag4.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazhxo8kj20sg0iytbm.jpg

70dfbeb7ly1fbdazhkywtj20sg0dptag.jpg

YZ in HongKong Mag

Spoiler

Cr Joeychika滑板姐姐

006pxJsjjw1fbcpnns6wdj30v813e4qp.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbcpofpgsgj313l0tf1kx.jpg

ZZ's work weibo

Spoiler

C1KxFgWUUAE95r5.jpg

C1KxGVeVQAAf89y.jpg

C1KxHJWVQAEQ6if.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

If we don't lift together I will feel lonely at night.
If we don't need eachother I'd have to ask why.

be0e81dbjw1fbcvuqi5amj20m82i8tdc.jpg

• Like 21

@bearology Thank you for this treacle tart!!!!!:wub: (Referred post- ZZ's Trend Health Mag Photoshoot)

Here's what I thought about this arrangement-

Spoiler

ZZ hugging Blue Whale Perfect DaHai 6 (surfing board) wearing yellow is literally declaring their relationship status to the world to see. How more explicit can one be? And these pics bring forth another important thing to the forefront: they have some huge backing in their own professional circle. I have to slightly disagree about the Fate factor. This is not simply the work of Fate; this is a methodical way of trudging through the obstacles and hate without compromising what they believe in. This is a bold statement, just like the vibrant colours that have a Rainbow touch to it. The entire setting was chosen carefully, keeping in mind of every explanation that could be associated with the every object of this photoshoot. They knew very well how the fans would dissect, decipher and depict it. For me, as a YuZhou shipper, this is something to be happy about.  

And this is how I depicted the photos-

Ocean> Freedom (or boundless possibility, or smooth sailing)

Sand> Foundation

Erected boards> Pride/ standing tall (I'm leaving the sexual connotations out)

Board with GH/JY reference> literal objectification of the person 

Board colours> bold and have a touch of Rainbow (LGBTQ flag symbol)

ZZ leaning onto the board> supporting each other/ close physical proximity

ZZ leaning his head> petulant claiming/ seeking refuge or warmth

ZZ wearing yellow> Obvious!

My delulu? Maybe. But I can't ignore what my mind suggests to me! :sweatingbullets:

#YuZhou forever

Abbie

• Like 16