Quantcast

Re: JY's IG picture...it's probably my delulu, but...

Spoiler

Is there a person standing there on the left side by the tree? I think I see tennis shoes that are sticking out. 

• Like 2

Today at the airport, when ZZ flew to Changsa, there was an incident with some other travellers who were annoyed with the fans following ZZ. This made ZZ angry so he told these people off. 

One of the fans present (洲坑里的狮子) has told exactly what happened and it's been translated by the amazing @Fuu_Kaze.

Spoiler

4esauSO.jpg

Personally, I'm glad he put his foot down like this! Showing the kitty has claws.

• Like 24

5 miles weibo update

#黄景瑜#
就是你甜蜜蜜的笑
害得我小鹿不停不停的乱跳
感觉比吃汉堡还要美妙
@Johnny黄景瑜

It's just your sweet smile
That made me a little child, jumping non-stop.
It feels better than eating hamburgers yet even more wonderful.

006vBjclgw1fagcd8hv6ug30f50a4qvn.gif

The song is about sweet smiles, happy thoughts and real good vibes, wonderful feelings that pours in especially when you see that person you love and couldn't help but treasure it.

Song lyrics from "Sweet Honey" by Andrew Chou 麻吉弟弟 (Song under spoiler)

Spoiler

Spoiler
5 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

JY IG update. Has really great eye for details. 

I say this update says how this light stands out in the dark and how it's beautifully different. This light also seems like a big spotlight, waiting for the star to come out. And stars who emit blue light are indeed the brightest in the night sky.

As you can see, there are other external light sources but this blue Light shines on its own and it's quality is safe and unaffected, like keeping sanity, staying in focus, and though vulnerable it stays calm to continuously shine the brightest.

This reminds me of ZZ's upcoming documentary entitled "Light in shadows" and we all know that ZZ is indeed Light, and on this documentary we'll see ZZ's journey across Asia and how he gave light and received light from different aspects in his life.

Spoiler
8 hours ago, ryokise said:

Louqing (Jin lulu) had a q&a session on weibo just now. Trans of one of the question & answer below:

Fan @EAmy艾米's question to Louqing: Ultimate seme, what people see with their own eyes, is it definitely the truth? Should people believe in what they feel or what they see?? It's tough!  

Louqing's answer: Sometimes, the eyes really can't see the truth, one can only try hard (to see it), but sometimes, it's more accurate to believe in intuition, the nature is amazing

*Ultimate seme is nickname for Louqing by Addicted fans

I salute dear Jin Lulu for her answer. Yes, the eyes were created to make us see but it is not used alone when you seek the truth. Thoughts, feelings and senses have to work together and seeking your way to the truth takes time since the nature of truth is deeply hidden. But the good thing is, intuition exists as it saves the person's time to enter this processive mess.

~~

On the other hand, as of 5 am JY is still leading with 22m+ flowers but the flower war is not yet over! don't rest that fingers yet XD  Hwaiting! Jiayou!

#YZFighting!Jiayou!

• Like 24

@prima13facie  Oh I like your interpretation of the IG much more than mine!  Originally, I was thinking JY wants to show us that sometimes what is in the spotlight and "seen" is not always there, or that there's really "nothing" to see underneath what everyone else wants us to see - his response to the ZZ rumors.

Or this could be exactly what @SatiKaotika wrote...it's just JY's good eye for photographs and scenery.

I love that all of us can interpret things so differently and bring in so many viewpoints! I love this forum! :D

EDIT: Just listened to "Sweet Honey". So cute! It's an interpretation/remake of "Tian Mi Mi", another of Teresa Teng's songs.  Yuzhou sure likes Teresa Teng! That's three songs, right? 

Spoiler

• Like 7

@boysloveismylife  Hey, thankyou!  You're 'saying' my heart and 'playing' my heart..!;)).. That song..! was the reason I came to believe in YuZhou love.. It's a very very 'special' YuZhou song to me.. because it's 'confirmed' their love 'in reality' following ShangYin.  My heart is what you've said.. 'fate' or 'predestined'.. these two.. no matter what.. their love and commitment to each other ARE STRONG and NOTHING would/could change that, I BELIEVE.  I HAVE FAITH IN YUZHOU.. even in future, they may have to 'show' 'on surface' that they're not together as CP anymore, I STILL BELIEVE, as it's just a way to SURVIVE & PROTECT THEMSELVES in that crazy celeb world/in their culture..!  ..You know what I've just written down to remind myself just now, beside my bed..??  -- ''Whatever... knowing the boys love each other IS ENOUGH for me.. --  SATISFIED -- TRUE LOVE --  They will FOREVER REMAIN in my HEART'' -- HAILOUYIN YUZHOU LOVE, regardless what may come in future -'on surface', IT'S SEALED in my heart, THEIR LOVE -- such beautiful, heart-rending and touching story.. their life and love..  I will never regret loving this couple!  ..YuZhou.. I FEEL SO MUCH FOR YOU for such difficult road you have to take..!.. God help and bless these two..!..

• Like 6

ZZ's news studio weibo update

#许魏洲# 帅气耍酷的街头少年,笑容元气满满摄影师@Oliverjune
ps 从今天开始,每天都有惊喜

#Xu Wei Zhou# Handsome, playing it cool in the streets and youthful boy. Full of invigorating smiles contenting the photographer @Oliverjune P.S. Starting from today, everyday will be full of surprises.

and at the same time it was featured by 娱乐有饭 (Entertainment Food, a showbiz news media)

#行走的画报# 真好看!@许魏洲ZZ 最新一组街拍大片曝光。红色的集装箱背景前,洲洲身穿黑色皮衣搭配破洞牛仔裤,变身帅气耍酷的街头少年,笑容元气满满!

#Walking magazine pictorial# Really good-looking! @许魏洲ZZ  The latest set of photos while shooting in the streets. With the red container background, and Zhou Zhou wears black leather jacket, mixed and matched with rip jeans, turned him into a handsome, cool guy in the streets and youthful boy, Full of invigorating smiles!

005SXUepgw1fagwp53he8j31jk24xkjn.jpg005SXUepgw1fagwp2b1idj31jk24xx6q.jpg

Spoiler

005SXUepgw1fagwp8o9uwj31jk24xhdv.jpg005SXUepgw1fagwpbe8fkj31jk24xu0y.jpg

• Like 18

And of course JY studio has to update weibo too XD

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 冷酷和热情,无聊和有趣,老旧和新潮,硬朗和柔软,幸运和平凡,性格不是固定组合,可以反差很大,可以瞬息万变,有很多种解释,有更多种可能,别轻易尝试看破,忠于自己即可,这就是@Johnny黄景瑜  

Edit: translated by @prima13facie 

Cold or warm hearted, boring or interesting, old fashioned or trendy, tough or softy, fortunate or ordinary guy, Personality is not a fixed set of combination, it can be contrasting, it can change instantaneously, there are many kinds of interpretation, there are even more probabilities, don't try to look through it easily, all you can do is to be true to yourself, and that's it!

Edited by bearology
Add translation
  • Like 18

Guys the dating rumor is FAKE here are my thoughts after watching the video:

First, why did they meet and kiss in public in front of many people like if there is no one will notice them ? Aren't they afraid if someone notice them and spread a rumor !! Or maybe that what they want.

Second, when ZZ lean on that girl to kiss her he saw and noticed the camera then why did he continue flirting with that girl ? It looks like he was making sure the camera got a shot of their kiss !! 

CygKpjpUsAEdSEL?format=jpg&name=large

CygKospUQAAp6wq?format=jpg&name=large

Third, while they were in ZZ's car they keep the car's windows opened looks like they want the camera to film them more

4th, dont forget that they are actors so obviously their interactions looks natural 

Last, no matter what happened and what will coming after that plz keep supporting our boys and protect them and respect their privacy.
………………………………

Some fans are saying that JY is in Beijing right now and not in shanghai !! 

Cy7YNAnUQAAx9p6?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 11

Absolutely agree with you, @moongirl999

@bearology Thanks for posting the JY update. Loving that short clip. Again, how can a man be SO FINE! Seriously, if I didn't think he's already taken by ZZ, I would definitely fly to China to stake my claim :P (although I'm sure that I won't be the only one LOL)

• Like 6

KEEP VOTING FOR JY EVERYONE!!! VOTING ENDS TONIGHT!!!!!!!

----------------

QQ music will be the first one to release ZZ's new song on Dec 8. Info here

Spoiler

814a4ae9gw1fah04g8e24j21kw26rax1.jpg

JY gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0mrh2mvg20fr0acnpf.gif

Spoiler

Cr 爱吃鱼的鱼干

6e9bc54fgw1fah0n5jhs6g20iq0alkjo.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0nndlfng20fo08tnpi.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0mepdzgg20gx0a8e85.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0o319tpg20im0age85.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0omvnrmg20ir0a5b2e.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0pm01t6g20g30akkjm.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0pzgc39g20is0aou10.gif

呼呼花- fanart

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1fagct3a96ig20gf0gf74s.gif

有的是青春_沒的是時間  fanart

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fah1i2263uj20rs13b0wy.jpg

• Like 17

@prima13facie JY. Dancing always make me laugh WITHOUT FAIL! Hahaha! Really make my day! My god  ZZ Weibo update ! The pics my god looking fine u blow my mind! @boysloveismylife  @Kim KruisbessiePPAP stands for PEN PINEAPPLE APPLE PEN!  5 miles Weibo update really give us some stability ! WTG!  We all really nid some tian mi mi rite now! :bawling:

• Like 6

As much as I want the boys to lay low (I believe SPARTA is watching them), I must say I'm experiencing sugar withdrawal. 

BUT, one thing comforting me is...the lack of sugar when the boys are being careful, just means that the sugar that they usually give out so cheerfully means something! 

If there are people saying they are coincidences, they should be asking why now no coincidence all of a sudden?

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

As much as I want the boys to lay low (I believe SPARTA is watching them), I must say I'm experiencing sugar withdrawal. 

BUT, one thing comforting me is...the lack of sugar when the boys are being careful, just means that the sugar that they usually give out so cheerfully means something! 

If there are people saying they are coincidences, they should be asking why now no coincidence all of a sudden?

@kyrie777 I share ur pain!  I'm. too am deprived  of sugar ! Really miss  having them hand out candies!:bawling: Big hug!

THAT'S  TOO COINCIDENTAL TO BE A COiINCIDENCE!  COINCIDENCE  THATS AN EXPLANATION  USED BY FOOLS AND LIARS!

• Like 4

ZZ - Changsa to Beijing 061216

006qboGcjw1fahds97d1lg30c00lcnph.gif

Spoiler

Cr 洲坑里的狮子

006qboGcgw1fahdo2mznvj30ku111gqx.jpg

006qboGcgw1fahdnzwgy2j30ku1110yj.jpg

006qboGcgw1fahdo7dptoj30ku111tea.jpg

006qboGcgw1fahdo4simqj30ku111teh.jpg

Spoiler

Cr PussyCat

Cy_yfnHUsAMQCy_.jpg