ZZ's news studio weibo update

#许魏洲# 帅气耍酷的街头少年,笑容元气满满摄影师@Oliverjune
ps 从今天开始,每天都有惊喜

#Xu Wei Zhou# Handsome, playing it cool in the streets and youthful boy. Full of invigorating smiles contenting the photographer @Oliverjune P.S. Starting from today, everyday will be full of surprises.

and at the same time it was featured by 娱乐有饭 (Entertainment Food, a showbiz news media)

#行走的画报# 真好看!@许魏洲ZZ 最新一组街拍大片曝光。红色的集装箱背景前,洲洲身穿黑色皮衣搭配破洞牛仔裤,变身帅气耍酷的街头少年,笑容元气满满!

#Walking magazine pictorial# Really good-looking! @许魏洲ZZ  The latest set of photos while shooting in the streets. With the red container background, and Zhou Zhou wears black leather jacket, mixed and matched with rip jeans, turned him into a handsome, cool guy in the streets and youthful boy, Full of invigorating smiles!

005SXUepgw1fagwp53he8j31jk24xkjn.jpg005SXUepgw1fagwp2b1idj31jk24xx6q.jpg

Spoiler

005SXUepgw1fagwp8o9uwj31jk24xhdv.jpg005SXUepgw1fagwpbe8fkj31jk24xu0y.jpg

• Like 18

And of course JY studio has to update weibo too XD

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 冷酷和热情,无聊和有趣,老旧和新潮,硬朗和柔软,幸运和平凡,性格不是固定组合,可以反差很大,可以瞬息万变,有很多种解释,有更多种可能,别轻易尝试看破,忠于自己即可,这就是@Johnny黄景瑜  

Edit: translated by @prima13facie 

Cold or warm hearted, boring or interesting, old fashioned or trendy, tough or softy, fortunate or ordinary guy, Personality is not a fixed set of combination, it can be contrasting, it can change instantaneously, there are many kinds of interpretation, there are even more probabilities, don't try to look through it easily, all you can do is to be true to yourself, and that's it!

Edited by bearology
Add translation
  • Like 18

Guys the dating rumor is FAKE here are my thoughts after watching the video:

First, why did they meet and kiss in public in front of many people like if there is no one will notice them ? Aren't they afraid if someone notice them and spread a rumor !! Or maybe that what they want.

Second, when ZZ lean on that girl to kiss her he saw and noticed the camera then why did he continue flirting with that girl ? It looks like he was making sure the camera got a shot of their kiss !! 

CygKpjpUsAEdSEL?format=jpg&name=large

CygKospUQAAp6wq?format=jpg&name=large

Third, while they were in ZZ's car they keep the car's windows opened looks like they want the camera to film them more

4th, dont forget that they are actors so obviously their interactions looks natural 

Last, no matter what happened and what will coming after that plz keep supporting our boys and protect them and respect their privacy.
………………………………

Some fans are saying that JY is in Beijing right now and not in shanghai !! 

Cy7YNAnUQAAx9p6?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 11

KEEP VOTING FOR JY EVERYONE!!! VOTING ENDS TONIGHT!!!!!!!

----------------

QQ music will be the first one to release ZZ's new song on Dec 8. Info here

Spoiler

814a4ae9gw1fah04g8e24j21kw26rax1.jpg

JY gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0mrh2mvg20fr0acnpf.gif

Spoiler

Cr 爱吃鱼的鱼干

6e9bc54fgw1fah0n5jhs6g20iq0alkjo.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0nndlfng20fo08tnpi.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0mepdzgg20gx0a8e85.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0o319tpg20im0age85.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0omvnrmg20ir0a5b2e.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0pm01t6g20g30akkjm.gif

6e9bc54fgw1fah0pzgc39g20is0aou10.gif

呼呼花- fanart

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1fagct3a96ig20gf0gf74s.gif

有的是青春_沒的是時間  fanart

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fah1i2263uj20rs13b0wy.jpg

• Like 17

@prima13facie JY. Dancing always make me laugh WITHOUT FAIL! Hahaha! Really make my day! My god  ZZ Weibo update ! The pics my god looking fine u blow my mind! @boysloveismylife  @Kim KruisbessiePPAP stands for PEN PINEAPPLE APPLE PEN!  5 miles Weibo update really give us some stability ! WTG!  We all really nid some tian mi mi rite now! :bawling:

• Like 6

As much as I want the boys to lay low (I believe SPARTA is watching them), I must say I'm experiencing sugar withdrawal. 

BUT, one thing comforting me is...the lack of sugar when the boys are being careful, just means that the sugar that they usually give out so cheerfully means something! 

If there are people saying they are coincidences, they should be asking why now no coincidence all of a sudden?

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

As much as I want the boys to lay low (I believe SPARTA is watching them), I must say I'm experiencing sugar withdrawal. 

BUT, one thing comforting me is...the lack of sugar when the boys are being careful, just means that the sugar that they usually give out so cheerfully means something! 

If there are people saying they are coincidences, they should be asking why now no coincidence all of a sudden?

@kyrie777 I share ur pain!  I'm. too am deprived  of sugar ! Really miss  having them hand out candies!:bawling: Big hug!

THAT'S  TOO COINCIDENTAL TO BE A COiINCIDENCE!  COINCIDENCE  THATS AN EXPLANATION  USED BY FOOLS AND LIARS!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY reposted DongTian's post.

世界各地去哪都能吃到东田哥的小食堂 太好吃了[色]

Translated by Gashu: Anywhere in the world can manage to eat DongTian bro's small canteen, so delicious (drool)

Reveal hidden contents

DongTian tagged both JY and ZZ, even included ZZ's photo.

DID YOU ALL SEE THAT???

ZZ's photo on JY's weibo

sada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gif

JY's photo no2 and ZZ's photo no 6! I don't think DongTian knows about 2 and 6 and if he doesn't know.... one word... FATE

zfaPZN5.jpg

JY must be as happy as ZZ today xDD (those lovebirds lol)
Look at him giving us candies!
And now he's even posting something where there's a picture of ZZ... making all of my doubts vanish in the blink of an eye :wub:
I couldn't believe he would post something where there's a picture of ZZ after so long.... I say~ richard simmons you Sparta! :wub: 

Delulu EDIT:
Not as delicious as ZZ for sure B)
We all know what you mean by delicous JY.. yeah we do xD

• Like 17

@kyrie777  @yzcraze62          I may be delulu but I think they are sending us sugar when they post.  If one posts, the other follows within minutes and 5mileslove i still posts to Johnny:).   To be able to do this they have to be watching and following each other via instagram. I don't have access to weibo so I don't know whats going on there.   This is probably the best they can do under the circumstances.

• Like 10

guys believe it or not this is sugar. Zz who usually wears white, black, dark shades of blue or red has started wearing yellow. What's JY's last name it's meaning? The color of ZZ's turtleneck clothes is the answer. :P This is also the reason why I thought JY was the sun because of his last name. 

Anyways will post my thoughts in a few days about JY's IG and other stuffs. Catch ya guys later. 

Also this. ZZ's jacket has the color of the rainbow. Taste the rainbow :P 

MWbgtdo.jpg

• Like 17

2 hours ago, bearology said:

JY reposted DongTian's post.

世界各地去哪都能吃到东田哥的小食堂 太好吃了[色]

Translated by Gashu: Anywhere in the world can manage to eat DongTian bro's small canteen, so delicious (drool)

Reveal hidden contents

DongTian tagged both JY and ZZ, even included ZZ's photo.

ZZ's photo on JY's weibo

JY's photo no2 and ZZ's photo no 6! I don't think DongTian knows about 2 and 6 and if he doesn't know.... one word... FATE

zfaPZN5.jpg

YASSSS super sweet candy! :wub: After a long months, finally JY had a reason to POST repost ZZ's picture on his own timeline. (Okay, someone really misses Light RN) :heart:

• Like 10