Quantcast

Actually, last summer I spent 10 weeks in Suzhou, 2 hours from Shanghai. During my stay, i like to play zhouzhou's song and no one in my lab know about his song. They didn't even know addicted, ZZ, JY. However, i think that the younger generation more open to same-sex love, even they asked me whether I am gay or straight.

I think that entertainment industry in China is a bit unique. With a really big population, a new star may only catch 15-20% of china market. Meanwhile, a senior artist like Jaychou may catch almost 80-90% of china  market. 

It's a bit weird for me at first since I'm not from China and I also thought that ZZ and JY are really famous in China, but the truth is not.

• Like 8

Hello again addicters,

so I've got the link now from a kind soompier. Thanks a lot for this. :wub:

After watching the vids, I don't really know what to think though. It seems... not faked? .......... congrats ZZ? :blink:

Somehow in this mess, I kinda feel bad for Yu Tong. She's going to receive so much hate from CP fans and ZZ only-fans. Not to mention that she's an actress starting to get into her career in the entertainment industry but she already got a scandal like this before her career can really fly off. I just hope the angry, disappointed, jealous and possessive fans of ZZ and YuZhou won't hurt her career.

By the way, if you hear something's breaking right now, just to let you know that's my little CP heart that's breaking. heart-breaking-smiley.gifThough JY posted that moody post on IG, just add a new mystery to the whole thing. Pfuii...

• Like 9

Just curious, is it true Youtube was blocked in China? I did read on internet that it did since long time ago (2015-ish?), but wanna make sure from the native (if there was). I also heard they want to get rid any Korean variety/drama etc. This is out topic but still...:huh:

Edited by jingyuzhou
  • Like 2

ZZ's news studio update. and they released the 2nd trailer for ZZ's light Asia concert tour documentary! :wub:

【许魏洲亚洲巡回演唱会纪录片】《光之影》第二版预告       没有人生来就带着光 你看到的那些光亮
是他无数个日夜磨炼自己的释放  他足够幸运                          ...”#许魏洲#L粥刊话报的秒拍视频 (使用#秒拍#录制,免流量看热门短视频!)

【Xu Weizhou's Asia Concert Tour documentary film】 Light in shadows, 2nd trailer  No one is born just to bring light... you are to see those lights to shine bright. 

With countless days and nights, he improves to release his inner self    His good fortune is with him.... #许魏洲#LZZNews miaopai video#  (Used#Miaopai#to record, Watch this popular short video.)

Video Link.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/9z8ygMCphTuGjiZVhIXgMg__.html

cr pic. 婷哥脾气很差

e40ded6ejw1fafu2ya26yj20zk0k076b.jpg

JY 161129

JY likes cameras :P

005A1qywgw1facphpu9j3j30rs15ogui.jpg

Spoiler

005A1qywgw1facphs03e3j30rs15odpw.jpg

~~~

@jingyuzhou

Spoiler

Yes, It's true that Youtube is blocked in the mainland along with Google and Facebook. There are so many reasons why they did it such as failed partnerships, political, security breach, freedom and media, and most of all, this is their way to block of western influences, and since media is held in the neck by the Government, youtube domains are typically from America so it's difficult to control it, so the best way is to block it along with the free flowing media today existing in the west or outside China. For political, I'll just say to avoid propaganda from the west and to cripple those people. There are other deep political reasons though which is too sensitive. For years, the mainland was so strict and there were reattempts from facebook and Google (Youtube was bought by Google in 2006) to get inside the Chinese market. However, the answer is still no but there are plans for Google to Comeback while for facebook, I think it's over. Twitter on the other hand is gaining trust from the mainland but still can't compete with WeChat and QQ (These 2 are the most popular social media apps)

Although in south and some parts of Shenzen, Hongkong and Macau, some people there have access to Facebook, Youtube and Google and Twitter. Taiwan on the other hand has no restrictions and can freely access them. Well, it's because of "one country, two systems" policy. But recently in the mainland, younger generations and those people who knows well to tweak in the internet were able to use VPN. But due to media control, VPN's are also monitored however more and more people are learning and creating this method, as the quest for Chinese people to get in touch with the outside world doesn't stop. As the years go by, the mainland is somehow loosening up a bit with regards to internet media as the access in the south are not that strict but monitored. So, hopefully the mainland would also adopt these things but then there are already counterparts of these media in China. Google vs Baidu, Youtube vs iQiyi, miaopai and other video sharing/streaming sites, Twitter vs Weibo, Facebook vs WeChat & QQ/tencent. etc.

For Korean Dramas, it's true that the mainland are raising their eyebrows for Korean artists and blocked so much interactions for Chinese fans, again the reason is political. IIRC Descendants of the Sun was prohibited to be further promoted and this mid-year the casts from My Love from the stars were prevented from promoting their shows.

@jingyuzhou Oh, because of the great firewall? technically most people from the outside can still access Chinese sites but all of it goes to the great firewall and how it works is rather complicated. So it's like saying "We can connect you through but you can't connect entirely with us and when you're connected it's not guaranteed you can always connect" and they are strict with security like they have adopted internet securities from all over the world.

Edit: I've found a way so that you can also vote for JY using your laptops or computers and relax from tapping. All you need is Google Chrome, an "extension" and a QQ/Weibo acct of course.  Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll share it.

Update as of 4:20 JY is leading with 1.4m flowers but the fight is so close. Let's continue to vote!! Jaiyou!

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, prima13facie said:

@jingyuzhou Yes, It's true that Youtube is blocked in the mainland along with Google and Facebook.

Really been thinking at the same time wanted to know how China mainland (China is big...) survived without it. Other thing is that, they also blocked other countries to visit some of their sites(?). It's sad especially when I'm in fandom and the only sources I can get is from them, as they're fastest and close to the source.  

Cool. Thanks for breaking my curiosity:)

• Like 2

JY - interview. Full article here

------------------------

ZZ - Beijing to Changsa 051216

Cr HAIZZ

Spoiler

Cy5b2yDUcAAyAI6.jpg

Cy5b2yEUQAAfzyI.jpg

Cy5b2yIVIAAY__q.jpg

Cr Cheese

Spoiler

Cy5bmZ5UQAARmEx.jpg

Cy5bnYMUkAAxc3V.jpg

Cy5bpIMVQAAtZ6P.jpg

Cy5bNCGVEAAnC9t.jpg

Cy5bN5AUcAAtf8j.jpg

Cy5a3kKUcAA2OXn.jpg

Cy5a4waVQAAk_9l.jpg

Cy5a5xRUQAAO1vu.jpg

JY - Korea FanMeeting 121116

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon

Cy3icO0UcAEmr14.jpg

Cy3icO0UkAAF7gw.jpg

Cy3icO0VEAA3DqE.jpg

Cy3iNMYUUAQGMQX.jpg

Cy3ij7LUUAAAfdW.jpg

Cy3ij7MUsAATcXQ.jpg

Cy3iNMYUUAUw1_N.jpg

Cy3iNMXUUAEfarF.jpg

ZZ - PEACE BIRD Music Festival

Spoiler

Cr Be my sugar

006qjybHgw1fafbu68e5lj30rs15oe3u.jpg

006qjybHgw1fafbukbqn1j30rs15o4hr.jpg

006qjybHgw1fafbufqqnwj30rs15okit.jpg

006qjybHgw1fafbu8myoxj30rs15otwc.jpg

006qjybHgw1fafbudfdosj30rs15otu9.jpg

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

LgVNBqn7.gif

• Like 16

ZZ Today 161205

Flying from Beijing to Changsha

cr. Vuc洲帝门卫保洁大叔

Spoiler

699409c1gw1fafy5wmso7j20ku112n1d.jpg

Well, He's smiling and calm :wub:

cr. 瑜洲的胃药

005NgCUMjw1fafxi3ajyij30hs0vkq6g.jpg

Spoiler

005NgCUMjw1fafxi1u037j30hs0vkad6.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi2vfj2j30hs0vkaci.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi2d4j0j30hs0vkad6.jpg

005NgCUMjw1fafxi3ajyij30hs0vkq6g.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi3uvpxj30hs0vk773.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi1fivjj30hs0vktcl.jpg

005NgCUMjw1fafxi4xpi5j30hs0vkq6a.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi5sp6bj30hs0vk0vo.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxj36k49j30hs0vkad4.jpg

Spoiler

005NgCUMjw1fafxi1u037j30hs0vkad6.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi2vfj2j30hs0vkaci.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi2d4j0j30hs0vkad6.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi3uvpxj30hs0vk773.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi1fivjj30hs0vktcl.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi4xpi5j30hs0vkq6a.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxi5sp6bj30hs0vk0vo.jpg005NgCUMjw1fafxj36k49j30hs0vkad4.jpg

cr. ING1020_许魏洲

006brDmojw1fafy6zmyjlj317f1uh1ky.jpg

Spoiler

006brDmojw1fafy81asyvj31ai1yp7wj.jpg006brDmojw1fafy8kup7tj311x1mknpd.jpg

cr.洲坑里的狮子

He's definitely smiling and looking cool.

006qboGcjw1fafx33pq66g30c00lcb2a.gif

~

According to fans, ZZ was mobbed with the usual fans, most are saying to him: "We are with you, we'll never leave your side!", "Jiayou ZZ!", "we'll accompany you, we fans are strong" and the likes.

• Like 19

Vivi - JY's old manager posted this on JY's birthday. I hope no one posted this before. Sorry If I repost this. 

Spoiler

There are photos of JY and a dog while doing photoshoot for his OceanWhale but a full spread of a cat :phew:

CywNzKaUcAUDhil.jpg

67eb87eajw1faac1aiey9j22yo4g0e84.jpg

67eb87eajw1faac1emmr2j247u2smu10.jpg

67eb87eajw1faac1i1uchj24g02you0z.jpg

ZZ - Beijing to Changsa 051216

Spoiler

Cy5u_DUUAAAI_eU.jpg

Cy5uY-_VQAIrav9.jpg

Cy5uYO5VQAAzt4p.jpg

Cy5uXkjUsAAuO0f.jpg

Cy5uu-FUAAA9vUD.jpg

Cy5uuPlVQAAlY8_.jpg

Cy5utaXUsAAqd9r.jpg

Cy5vApnVQAApYj7.jpg

Cy5u_2YUoAEqTzL.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

005S2KVwjw1fafwjqpmbvj30ku0rsq5i.jpg

• Like 16

Hello Goddess and Date With Star - top 5 best reality shows in 2016 *Clap Clap*

JY was a guest in Hello Goddess and Resident Guest in Date With Star (ep 1-3 and 7-10)

Cy6G9onVIAE65XT.jpg

• Like 19

Spoiler

I am sure our baby didn't know what to expect from fans at the airport.  I am sure the warm welcome helped put that beautiful smile on his face.  There are also pics of the paparazzi at the airport, who where probably hoping for scene with irate fans. So, kudos to the fans for showing love to our ZZ.

I also heard that some ZZ only fans are demanding that he break-up with YuTong. Does anyone know the reason for this?  They don't want him with JY and they don't want him the girl.  What exactly do they want?  It seems that they think ZZ  owes them something. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, liesl said:

Hello again addicters,

so I've got the link now from a kind soompier. Thanks a lot for this. :wub:

After watching the vids, I don't really know what to think though. It seems... not faked? .......... congrats ZZ? :blink:

Somehow in this mess, I kinda feel bad for Yu Tong. She's going to receive so much hate from CP fans and ZZ only-fans. Not to mention that she's an actress starting to get into her career in the entertainment industry but she already got a scandal like this before her career can really fly off. I just hope the angry, disappointed, jealous and possessive fans of ZZ and YuZhou won't hurt her career.

By the way, if you hear something's breaking right now, just to let you know that's my little CP heart that's breaking. heart-breaking-smiley.gifThough JY posted that moody post on IG, just add a new mystery to the whole thing. Pfuii...

Could you plz send me the link of the vedio ..?? 

• Like 1

@prima13facie @bearology Ty for JY & ZZ  pics!  Really relieved to see his smiling face! Was kinda worried he will be feeling suckish!:confused: Hang in there our little kitten! Rest assured!  Things wud only get better for u boys!

FANS  that sticks with u thru thick and thin r true fans indeed! Love them 4 dat! I  I applaud them! :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Louqing (Jin lulu) had a q&a session on weibo just now. Trans of one of the question & answer below:

Fan @EAmy艾米's question to Louqing: Ultimate seme, what people see with their own eyes, is it definitely the truth? Should people believe in what they feel or what they see?? It's tough!  

Louqing's answer: Sometimes, the eyes really can't see the truth, one can only try hard (to see it), but sometimes, it's more accurate to believe in intuition, the nature is amazing

*Ultimate seme is nickname for Louqing by Addicted fans

@ryokise<<<this kid is one of our family's little nuclear weapons! hahaha! hehehe keep it up! we love u!!!!!
lou qing!!! you rockkkkkk!!!!!! no one could have said it better than you! i wish you become a very succcessful international model!!!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, prima13facie said:

I've found a way so that you can also vote for JY using your laptops or computers and relax from tapping. All you need is Google Chrome, an "extension" and a QQ/Weibo acct of course.  Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll share it.

I would like to know how it funtioniert. Yesterday I could check in with my telephone but today only error messages come.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, sassie12 said:

I also heard that some ZZ only fans are demanding that he break-up with YuTong. Does anyone know the reason for this?  They don't want him with JY and they don't want him the girl.  What exactly do they want?  It seems that they think ZZ  owes them something. 

This Baizhou (aka ZZ only fans aka Mimi aka Wifi aka so many names they gave to themselves for whatever damn reason), they want ZZ for themselves... When ZZ posted a wedding pic on his Weibo, they all photoshop themselves with that picture, "getting married to ZZ". They're all delulu just like us except that they delulu they're getting married to ZZ. So it's not weird that they don't want ZZ to be together with Jingyu or that girl. They rather ship ZZ with himself like Zhouzhou & Xuxu and Zhouzhou & Weiwei... and they dare call cpf "mental disorder"...

However, some of them are genuinely concern about him. Want him to focus on his career first. ZZ is a rising star not yet a superstar. Maybe it sounds like they're scolding him but sometimes you need some scolding to get you back on the right track.

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

Louqing (Jin lulu) had a q&a session on weibo just now. Trans of one of the question & answer below:

Fan @EAmy艾米's question to Louqing: Ultimate seme, what people see with their own eyes, is it definitely the truth? Should people believe in what they feel or what they see?? It's tough!  

Louqing's answer: Sometimes, the eyes really can't see the truth, one can only try hard (to see it), but sometimes, it's more accurate to believe in intuition, the nature is amazing

*Ultimate seme is nickname for Louqing by Addicted fans

Follow your heart.... Believe what you think is right. 

If you want to leave or become only fan, it's fine. (just don't become those only fans who trash talk other idols). You're still welcomed to fangirl here even if you're only fan ^^ Also I don't think it's right to have a mentality that "if you leave, don't ever come back again" for those cpf that leave. When did a cpf become someone who celebrate together when there's sugar & suffer together during harsh times? I thought it's fan who ship two persons together?!

Remember Jingyu's letter? "If you decided to come back, it's okay even if it's late." 

Remember to vote for Jingyu: http://3g.163.com/touch/idol/star79

For those who don't have Weibo, I think you can sign up to QQ account. I don't think they need China phone number.. One more day guys! I heard that the other party is using a bot to vote.. Haaiiiizzz... If you clicked this text "已签到" next to the calendar, you can see how many fans are "registered"/"clocked in" to vote. If you compared that between Jingyu's fans and that other party's fans, the latter has lesser fans clocking in to vote... But they're really catching up to us very fast! I also feel weird!!! Haiiiizzzz... 

We're struggling so hard tapping our mobile, I thought that I might left a dent on my screen or something from tapping continuously! I vote while I'm "working", vote while I eat, vote all the time but they still catch up so fast with a lesser amount of fans than us!

They're quite rude too.. Leaving comments saying they don't know who the heck Jingyu is, saying he's ugly, saying we're cheating (EXM!!!!!).... I saw how Jingyu fansites kept reposting this vote every day reminding everyone to vote etc and I also made this pictorial guide for oversea fans and they said we're cheating! Hello!!!!

Guideline to vote:

Spoiler

zGIDJ4i.jpg

@Lululililululu If you compared Jing Boran's & Yangyang's followers with Jingyu's and ZZ's followers, there are major gaps with JBR (20 millions followers) & Yangyang (around 10 mil last time if I remember correctly). TFBoys some more lol... Actually with Jingyu & ZZ's current followers, they're not exactly very well known compared to those mentioned. But the boys are usually in the top 20 Weibo ranking chart.

Although their fans are much lesser, the fans are very passionate. You can see for example this Netease voting. there are massive gaps between Jingyu's & the other guy's votes if compared to the other candidates... Tao (ex-EXO) is currently at #4 in this voting with about 11 million followers in Weibo but yet his number of votes are very much lesser than the one currently at number 1 & 2.

But no matter how passionate a fan is, they're not capable to buy 5-10 units of the same album for example or buy 3 or 4 concert seats just for a person. What I'm saying is more fans equals to more buying powers. No matter how passionate we are, we cannot even help them lift the ban. The cold fact that I have to swallow these past few days...

14 minutes ago, boysloveismylife said:

OMG johnny postet in instagram
Anyone has an idea what this could mean?

I just think that he has a good eye for wonderful scenes and with his waking spirit he perceives his surroundings. :)

• Like 5