Quantcast

Guest skeletonworks
On 03/12/2016 at 11:35 PM, 1blankstare said:

@skeletonworks I know who the actor is. He's very famous right now. His name is Zhang Ruo Yun. He was in an idol drama called Novoland Castle In the Sky and it was pretty big. I actually like him but picking JY over him. Facts about ZRY his dad is a director (famous for directing some drama/movie and he's working with him on a new drama.) Last time I saw that a day or two ago, JY was number 1. 

edit: prima thanks

Thanks for the info! Yes, yesterday Jingyu was number 1 but got caught up quickly by ZRY's fans. My friend said ZRY reposted the weibo of this voting thingy (ie to me, it means he subtly asking his fans to vote la) so of course his fans are fired up to support him. This is another hint that the award is quite important.

Today the gap is quite big. Haiiizz.... Can use your mobile, ipad and opened the links on several tabs to vote for Jingyu. Kekekeke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dashu's weibo update:

看来我真的胖了,每天多一点,我就瘦一点,不能忍了[拜拜]

Seems like I'm really fat. Everyday, I will lose some weight little by little. I cannot stand it! (trans after I asked my friend to verify it)

Spoiler

d55c9be7gw1fabq61yxi1j22c03401ky.jpg

d55c9be7gw1fabq62qldoj20yi1pctgw.jpg

@1blankstare For the top one, you input the phone number you used to register for that weibo account (need to include the country code as well). The bottom one is your password.

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Same as JY, ZZ's one is also from CPF. How do I know? Cause they used Man Man Zou for BGM T.T (skip this post if you heart is not ready to listen to this song yet)

And there's a glimpse of Jingyu/Gu Hai! My heart still flutters everytime I see them in that blue and white uniform. It feels like I'm remembering my own past. Memories of happier days, innocent days.

• Like 9

@skeletonworks ah. Then that really means it is something important. Usually when a celeb does that they get something. YuZhou and JY only fans let's goo!

nvm got it. Btw. The guy Zhang Ruo Yin was also in the same event and won the same Idol award in Cosmo Beauty. Just remembered this. It was the same even where Zhang Ai Tian was there too.

also Dashu doesn't need to lost weight. He's already skinny. I on the other hand do. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 5

Can finally take a break from studying to catch up with Yuzhou news.  Thanks again to all of you for sharing all of the goodies! JY's birthday celebration pictures are a medicine for my soul.  So much love and HOTNESS :wub:

I agree with much of what you have wrote, so I won't repeat some of those thoughts.  I will continue to support both JY and ZZ, no matter what they decide to do, or what other dirty laundry that may come up. In addition,

Spoiler

I don't think we will ever find out who leaked the video, or who decided to leak it on JY's birthday.  It could be the boys themselves or others who are jealous of their success.  Regardless of who and why, it happened, so it's probably not worth it for all of us to ponder on this for too long.  However, I think this incident accomplished two things (can be seen as both positive and negative): 1. It's such a shock to the CP fans that many will abandon ship. This is not necessarily a bad thing, as I do think it's for the best for JY and ZZ's careers to shed the CP image.  Even now, when you google their names or search on any media, they are always linked together (:wub:) and this may not be a good thing long term.  2. It sends a strong message to the remaining/loyal CP fans that this is a serious and even a dire situation.  They are being monitored, and there are many forces that are working against them.  Whether it's really Sparta, or just plain bad people, SOMEONE does not want them to be considered a CP.  Perhaps the CP fans will need to show our support less obviously, which is sad, but in a way, it's the only way that they can advance their careers.  Also, keep in mind that Guns and Kidneys, JY's movie, has not been released. Who knows if anything is happening behind the scenes to bring down the movie in some way.  

In my heart, I still believe that JY and ZZ are together and will continue to fight for their love.  But, I think they will take it underground, and will just love each other privately.  In the entertainment circle, there are TONS of secret and fake relationships, so I won't find it a surprise at all if there are girlfriends in the boys' future public lives.  What saddens me most, however, is that they are forced to hide their love to each other. IMO, JY seems to be a type of person that would love to show the world his love.  You can see his feelings on his face and in whatever he does.  I think it really pains both of them to have to hide their feelings for each other.  

So, I will show my support to each separately now (or at least not to show my CPFness TOO blatantly), but just like in JY's letter, if/when the day comes when they are free to show their love to the world, I will have a bottle of champagne ready to toast to Yuzhou, and it will never be too late.

And even if the CPness of their relationship is not real, I will continue to love them both.  Yes, Addicted has led me to love JY and ZZ initially, but it is their talents, personalities, and continued love that they show to their fans that influenced me to stay in this fandom.  I am proud to be a fan of JY and ZZ, for now and always.

EDIT: Trying to vote now.  Thank goodness that I have a wechat account!

• Like 17

5 hours ago, sassie12 said:
  Hide contents

1. Yutong being at the FM gives the appearance that she is there to support her friend.  

Can I just clarified that yu tong was not at jy birthday fanmeet? That lady with cjd is not her. 

• Like 3

5ML just posted. Will wait for Bearo to post. 

Anyone having a problem with multiple tabs? I tried doing it. But after voting in one tab, I can't anymore on the other tab. 

• Like 5

5ML weibo update

#黄景瑜# 
这世界 扬起了茫然迷雾
挡不住 下一步该走的路
让生命 绽放成昂然大树
去拥抱 真实感动的温度
@Johnny黄景瑜

Google Translate

This world has raised a fog
The next step can not stop the way to go
Let life blossom into a tree proudly
Moved to embrace the true temperature

006vBjclgw1fae80aiq1nj315220y4qq.jpg

I hope with 5MilesLove posted, everyone will feel a bit better (I know I do)

A big group hug and thank you for staying with the boys

Have faith in JY, ZZ and in each other 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 23

To everyone here in Soompi.. YuZhou shippers.. You are ALL so awesome.. POSITIVE ENERGY in the midst of a storm.. UNITY.. FAITH, TRUST and HOPE.. that's from our boys.. and we are AFFECTED and CONNECTED.. THUMBS to you ALL.. truly from my heart! ..;)))...Happy dreams everyone..! Hugging you all..xx

• Like 17

I am just so IN AWE of the symbolism behind each of the 5mileslove posts. I especially love the current post (thanks bearology for posting!), because of the image that it is conveying to me.

Spoiler

A tall and strong tree, shrouded in mist. On the surface, it looks cold and lifeless...even invisible. However, if you look past that (look underground), the root system is secure, strong, and full of life. And the root system has a life of its own, growing stronger every day. This life underneath is the "true temperature", or the real gauge of what the truth is.

Bravo 5mileslove! You really are the ultimate CPF!

My goal for the next few weeks is to reread all of the posts in this thread. I especially love all of the analyses and theories. I'm up to 500s, so less than 1000 to go! lol

• Like 9

The boys' schedule for Dec 2016

ZZ - 0512 - Hongdou Live Interview. Info here

ZZ - 0612 - Record a program for a show. Info here

ZZ - 0612 & 0712 - Count down activity for ZZ's new song. Info here

ZZ - 0712 - Esquire event. Info here

ZZ - 0812 - Mag photoshoot in Japan. Info here. If I'm not wrong, ZZ will be flying to Japan on the Dec 7 after Esquire event.

ZZ - 0812 - ZZ's new song will be released. Info here

ZZ - 1012 and 1112 - Mag photoshoot in Beijing. Info here

JY - 1112 - Taipei FanMeeting. Info here

@rrlrr

• Like 13

@bearology Thank you!

I feel embarrassed to ask but, how do people know about their flight schedules (location and time)? I would love to spend a few hours to see him in person @_@

• Like 1

All the theories ,analysing and speculation ! Is too mind -boggling ! Some I don't understand or just simply doesn't make sense! This s**t is too tiring for me don't want waste brain cells! Thinking about this!  All I know is the Entertainment industry is a dark and miscellaneous ! The boys do wat they got to do to survive in this trade! It make me mad! The boys got to go thru so much suffering! :bawling:My heart really go out to them! I will always love and support them whether as a CP or as individual ! but will def miss the CP tag! My god I wanted to cry so badly ! They always be the HAIYIN we first got to know thru ADDICTED and became the Yuzhou  we love and support! Never ever going to jump ship I staying rite here  in the pit! my god it actually rhyme!:confused:

MOST OF ALL WE ALWAYS HAVE A LOVELY SOOMPI  FAMILY TO LEAN AND SUPPORT! 

LOVE U ALL!:heart:

• Like 15

ZZ livestream tomorrow starts at 12:00 BJ time. Livestream link here. If you can, livestream and support ZZ!

----------------

ZZ - Thailand 290716

Spoiler

Cr YuZhou_办公室

Cy0JK-jUoAEjsrX.jpg

Cy0JMgtUcAA8b77.jpg

Cy0JNu4UAAAJF6S.jpg

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

1sMiXO7s.gif

LC8265pp.gif

JY gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

m7PiD3DO.gif

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

vhFS1dHm.gif

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr leohild_

Cy0tTO7UcAARUEH.jpg

Cy0tTO6VEAAB5cA.jpg

Cy0tTO5VEAEUgbD.jpg

• Like 19

I love that commitment like: okay lets post something together at the same time, so cpf won't be worried/sad:wub: yuzhou

• Like 16