@gesseki Yea,  I really love the idea! U shud really do it! I'm 100% behind the idea! It will be something really special for the boys! 

Do it  if time permits! :D don't mind waiting!  Looking forward to ur masterpiece lol! Luv ya!:heart:

Didn't mean to laugh ! But every time I  watch  the gif of whale dancing really cracks me up! Hahaha!:grin:

So  ZZ.didnt quit smoking! Don't he knows is hazardous to his health!:wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SatiKaotika said:

I still do not believe this video is released with ZZ or its management approval. This makes no sense for me. Just before the release of a new song? Now angry fans turned away (which I can not understand) and thus also potential buyers.
I think this is an act (from whomever) to harm both.

PS: In the photo at Instagram I can clearly see a blue light bar, the rest is only blurry. How do you recognize concrete persons? :ph34r::w00t::D

I agree 1000% with what you are saying and that is the frustrating part and makes it all the worse. I will stick with my initial assessment of ZZ that he is honest and kind. I sincerely don't believe he took part in these actions. It just feels like more attempts by those who seek to do harm and that is just disgusting. :crazy:

At this point, it has done more harm than good. (as I stated in my earlier comments this only makes them look like douchebags) I concur with the bolded in your comment. I just wish fans would take any news especially in regards to HJY and ZZ with a grain of salt and wait before jumping into conclusions. Nothing has been confirmed so why waste energy being angry.

• Like 9

@yzcraze62- glad u like the song. it's not a masterpiece, just gonna steal pics from Internet! hahahah! I luv u more sweetie!. the real masters here socomo, bearology, boss skeletonworks, 1blank, ryokise, Charlie, gashupingo and their gang! forgive if forgot to mention the other masters! they supply us with fan pic, stories, fanart,  evidences and translations!

I know it's bad to smoke...but boss whale let's his kitty so I guess it's okay.  Or maybe it's the "GIRLFRIEND"  who needs to tell our kitty zhou2x to quit, right? kekekeke!:P

• Like 5

JY - ShangHai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

Cyr5eFhUoAAjOWB.jpg

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

CyrwYRpUAAAyKUa.jpg

CyrwYRpUcAALT6f.jpg

CyrwYRoUAAA1hmY.jpg

CyrwYRpVQAAOf28.jpg

Spoiler

Cr across the univers

CypN8mIUQAEzztO.jpg

CypN8mKUUAAlD4S.jpg

CypN8mKUoAAxOqI.jpg

CypN8mJVIAEFTMX.jpg

Fanart by somikse

Spoiler

005PZ5Lnjw1fa9c6hrvcrj30zk0qo0v5.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fad1axlhvpj20rs13bju7.jpg

Fanart by 用大把的愛砸你-小魚

Spoiler

006pY6S2jw1facyha42ddj31uo208hdu.jpg

Fanart by JT Project

Spoiler

006yjIkfjw1facy5dohahj30qo0usmzo.jpg

• Like 19

@boysloveismylife pics from Bearo's post. Credit on the pic. 

Infamous picture  1, 2 

JY's sign 006tTtpTgw1faajda4pmrj30kt0vpae7.jpg&key

ZZ's sign 006tTtpTgw1faajd07e2gj30ku0w978s.jpg&key

if you've noticed fans doing these finger signs. They're meant to mimick YuZhou.

Correct me on this one pls if I got it wrong: 6 means good in Chinese and 2 = èr/ér (forgot the tonation) symbolizes fool or stupid in Chinese also. JY signs is also a sign for Hang Ten surfer or Brazilian Jiujitsu for something  forgot. 

You can find more in the first page of Skeletonworks's original post. It's under misc. I think. 

YuZhou Videos. Ctto. 

Spoiler

@gesseki sorry don't know what to do with the vid of Dashu. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 13

GUYS LISTEN TO ME...!!!!!  I've a friend from China.. and she has messaged me just tonight about our boys/ZZ's 'incident'!!! You have to believe this because I DO and I can understand WHAT IS GOING ON NOW!!!! Emmhh.. If we shared it here, maybe we shouldn't talk about it outside/whatever as it may 'harm' our boys??!! so hopefully it's 'safe' and 'okay' to say it here??!!! If not, PLEASE delete this..and not talk about it anymore and just keep it to ourselves..?..!   Anyhow.. a friend 'audio message' me after I asked her about ZZ's incident.. she got infos from 'dedicated CP fans' in China, they said that 'the incident with Zhou' was 'intentional'..Why?? ''because ZZhou loves JY very much..'' they says and he 'chose' to have that video leaked out ''on JY's birthday'' because he knows it will cause an 'uproar' in fans.. and.. (as I'm typing this I'm worried and thinking.. should I stop...?!.. but I'm feeling for you guys..).. ;(... Zhou knows fans will get very 'emotional', angry, sad whatever with him and they will leave him, CPFs/fans alike and will become JY's fans only..you all get it??.. To sacrifice himself - willing to take the blame/being the ''guilty'' one and hope to build up and 'even further' the other...because the 'bans' are still real on them and it's difficult to further their work if they remained CP image.. they know they have so many CPfans but what they are facing and still going through in China it hasn't lessen for them..so this is a plan and a 'strategy' like I thought earlier and when 'reflecting/re-evaluating' their matter...  Personally I don't give a hoot about fame or wealth, I value love, family, friends. and health! but I can't criticize the boys because they are still so young and they frigging live and born in China! It's right they fight on (with their raw talents) and persevere ahead with 'patience!' against those who banned them to further their career and future so I respect them.. and back to WHY I believe in Zhou's 'good intention' and' true love for JY' on this 'dating video' incident??  Okay, I felt like all of you.. the moment I saw it.. I thought '''WHAAAATTTT?????!!!!'''  It was just like a 'bomb' seriously dropped on me.. emotionally.. I said I don't want to go 'berserk' in my last post, last night.. but of course, I was.. all I could say was I didn't sleep a wink last night.. and got up this morning, feeling 'clumsy' and all 'knotted' emotionally...!! Flippp.. seriously, I'm not the one in love... it's YuZhou....and they are GOING THROUGH IT, ROUGH..and I'm FEELING for them that's all..!  WHY DO I BELIEVE IN ZZ's GOOD INTENTION???... BECAUSE.. IT MAKES SENSE to why he 'released' it on JY's birthday.. THAT's EXACTLY the reason to why it makes sense.. you get me?? IT DOESN't MAKES SENSE BUT IT SO DOES!  like what the CPFs says in China.. the close dedicated ones says.. ''because ZZ loves JY very much..!''.. Okay guys.. I'm not going to say anymore, I'll leave it for your own 'evaluation' and 'reflection' of our boys.. do you think you KNOW the boys?? Do you seriously think Zhou WOULD DELIBERATEY release that video on JY's Birthday to hurt JY or to show his love for him.. IT'S UR JUDGEMENT of him now.. and me?? I TRUST in my judgement of both boys... they are BOTH great guys.. I don't like Zhou smoking (the only thing I don't like in him) but I APPRECIATE BOTH of their CHARACTERS.. and that's why I love them.  Please do a THOROUGH 'reflecting' and 'evaluation' on our boys 'relationship' 'love' and 'characters'.. the more you think about it, the clearer it seems will come.. if that makes sense.. The truth is.. the boys have made a decision to pull away from the CP image..(they love each other but only real privately now..) so from now on, 'candies' and 'sweets' maybe 'zero'.. and to continue their act and plan, we may see more of Zhou with 'the girl' dating.. that's why I'm worried.. should I give out what I've received from that friend in China??!!!... Please DO DELETE THIS if it's going to do damage to our boys.. if they are 'trying best' to walk away from the CP image, should we continue with 'chasing' after sweets etc.. cos I know the boys EVERY MOVE in China's being MONITORED!! No JOKE by those you know who!!...Sorry for this long post!! Im off to bed now! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YUZHOU.. especially ZZhou now..he needs our support even more now..!!

• Like 16

@lovehaiyin I get what your saying but it's much more complicated that what you have said. Lots of other people are involved in this and we don't know everything. But YuZhou is real that I believe as you and others too.  It's not just ZZ or JY that needs support but both. We have to keep giving our supporting to them both. Not just one. I'm not trying to say that you have to but it's not just one that's hurting but both of them. 

In addition, we can still support them even if we dont see them as "CP" anymore because of  Sparta-PickUpSummer24inchRN3-Meisjes-Zwa And other companies jealous of YuZhou's shoot to fame in a short time. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 12

Spoiler

I am in need of therapy.  None of this makes since.  I have spent the day reading JY's FM letter and it is so sincere and 

almost heartbreaking, at least the ending.  How can someone write something so passionatly and it be fraud.  I found the following and thought I would share it because it makes since at least to me.  I added my thoughts also.

1.   I don't mind to go through hardships if you are the one with me till the end.

-Meaning he is acknowledging that their relationship is difficult but he wants it and is willing to fight for it

2.   If you are not the one with me in the end, I won't forget about all the things between us.

-Meaning he has no regrets. 

3.  If you leave and finally decide to come back, I don't mind it to be late.

-I think he knew it was hard on ZZ and that he was contemplating leaving. Maybe his management was telling him

that their relationship was causing problems getting him work.

Finally ZZ's last IG post You are my Knight, your are my light, I will always fight.   I think when this was posted, they had ended it.    ZZ was letting him know how he felt about him and was sharing it with us.

Maybe ZZ and YuTong got together after that.  I am sure management told him that he needed to be seen with a female.  Of course the perfect beard would be YuTong because she is from the Shangyin family.  Then again maybe it's real.

ZZ has at least three interviews next week. Lets see if the question comes up.  

I was looking at JY while he was preparing a live stream and I swear he looked like he had been crying. He looked so sad. This is another reason I personally believe they were in a relationship,

• Like 5

JY studio weibo update. 

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 【重要消息来啦】瑜你同行·黄景瑜2016亚洲巡回粉丝见面会,下一站,12月11日,台北见!

Brief translation from Google translate: Jingyu Asia FanMeeting Tour, next stop Taipei Dec 11, see you there!

Spoiler

006u6uFmjw1f9yw6qn43rj30i10qc0v3.jpg

Spoiler

Cr NicoleTsui_NNN

673ece1djw1facbmd4icdj21w019cnpf.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmfwc95j21w019cu0z.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmitftdj21w019c1l0.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmvx982j21w019dkjn.jpg

673ece1djw1facbml9deej21w019ckjm.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmo160rj21w019dhdv.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmqvr8cj21w019ckjn.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmaowwvj21w019c7wj.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmt7gbkj21w019c1kz.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [黄景瑜可爱的九岁妹妹]

CyucacZUkAELxD9.jpg

Cyucb6bUoAAjDe5.jpg

CyucdVSUAAAySLX.jpg

ZZ - ShangHai to Seoul 241116

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrush

006x4kHCgw1fa9d1jet8ij31ab1xgb2a.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d1vmdrdj31ab1xge82.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d1r92vsj31ab1xgb2a.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d222ntjj31ab1xghdu.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d26yifbj31ab1xghdu.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d2el3cbj31ab1xgnpe.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d2q2rcbj31ab1xge82.jpg

FMV

Spoiler

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

Dew: Papa, i wanna eat watermelon~~

Chew: me too~~

CytwpujVIAAgEmB.jpg

• Like 16

Spoiler

Cr Summer

b846196bgw1factyrkxk9j23344moe88.jpg

b846196bgw1factyequhfj23344mokjr.jpg

b846196bgw1factyyr0l1j22mt3y8kjl.jpg

b846196bgw1factz2xp3aj23344moqv5.jpg

b846196bgw1factzfr8gmj23344mou0x.jpg

b846196bgw1factzogjc4j22zn4hh4qw.jpg

b846196bgw1facu03cmaaj23344mo4qu.jpg

b846196bgw1facu0a57foj21og2iox6s.jpg

b846196bgw1facu0kdia0j23344mou15.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [almightyhoya328]

CyuuRTlUsAAKdzg.jpg

CyuuS-5VIAACD2k.jpg

Cyut_c7UUAAJvvv.jpg

CyuuAPIUAAA-w5p.jpg

CyuuA_xUkAAHKcu.jpg

CyuuSMjUkAAffhv.jpg

Before Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr -NiceJohnny-

006AUzNngw1facz805ppfj315o0rsqk2.jpg

006AUzNngw1facz806en5j30rs15one7.jpg

006AUzNngw1facz7y6tx1j315o0rsao8.jpg

Throwback HC

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

oaltiPK9.gif

8R2EeG9U.gif

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

005SvE90gw1fadj9pndljj30vn0hsdho.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr [MY张三疯]

CyuoMs4VQAA3e_V.jpg

CyuoNioUcAEZtTT.jpg

CyuoOeQUoAAMwGG.jpg

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CykUao4VEAALm_E.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 呼呼花- 

a966fe84jw1faddav9hi2j21to1dae7u.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbjw1fabqeh1jhkj213a0rs41y.jpg

• Like 17

I was expecting ZZ to come out again this time and said "I'm single! I'm single".

I've been away for like 2 days? Throws confetti for your support on YuZhou, I feel better after thinking this way: that this was part of the plan. For JY and ZZ sake, if you noticed with the banned thing so YuZhou will decrease, that's what SAFRT (whatev it spells) hoped for right but it didn't. They might noticed about this in the airport the fans keep increasing since they're trying to separate them but that didn't happen. (BTW what happened to the guy with JY's head when ZZ went to Korea? I haven't heard it) 

It makes me think that these boys are in danger like what they said "C-gov is homophobic"? Consequence might be harsh like, getting kicked out of the country? I like the idea of how ZZ trying to protect JY in any ways. 

LOL though if Shi Hui really date with ZZ, why? because if i were in cjd's place as a writer, I would get mad as in the novel, i do not like her(shi hui character, mainly ruining the actual novel story) XD

Also, this might be the beginning of Guhai and Bailuoyin (JYxZZ) story, remember, Guhai with full of grape on table and luo yin's saw it knowing what guhai's meant XD 

As for smoking, i know it's not good, hope he quit as he said he's trying too. I read that smoking can make them warm in cold and to some people to release stress, oh well, hazardous still.

ZZ said JY likes to wear shirt with holes, im happy that JY wearing that reminds me of ZZ (who mentioned that fact)

JY went online at 2am (after his livestream, i thought that he actually haven't check the news about ZZ at all but only did after his livestream)

So, don't give up on YuZhou yet people, keep calm and keep loving them :wub:

• Like 15

JY - gif

Spoiler

Cr [Gif黄景瑜个站]

006oZailgw1fadl6u133eg30a609mkjm.gif

006oZailgw1fadl6ahuizg30a609mb2d.gif

006oZailgw1fadl5zsorgg30a609m1ky.gif

006oZailgw1fadl6ogrbug30a609me84.gif

006oZailgw1fadl5v9l4dg30a609mx6s.gif

006oZailgw1fadl5mo69vg30a609m1kz.gif

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

CyuNEzSUcAAqlIC.jpg

Spoiler

Cr chacha_world62

CyrSKyiUcAESs1W.jpg

CyrSKykUsAAjB-h.jpg

CyrSKyhVIAE1lj9.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [月下上舞Wendy]

CyvEysbUsAEHqaX.jpg

CyvEzilVQAQaFC9.jpg

CyvFVRzVQAAORsn.jpg

CyvFWQoVIAA6Co1.jpg

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

Cyqdu5TUAAA9QpW.jpg

CyqDMwkVIAAo-At.jpg

CyoRO2VVQAE1CPi.jpg

CyoRFt9UsAALUuY.jpg

Your favourite thing to watch @charlie10

Spoiler

Cr 上海春药

8ca33054gw1fadmabzrvfg20fk08rqv9.gif

8ca33054gw1fadmbij0ceg20fk08rqvl.gif

• Like 17

How is everyone holding up here ?

What i think of all what is happen one think i have already said in my group and i have dicided not to say that here on the forum were everyone can read it also Sparta (Dutch Bike) to protect them.

But there is mutch more behind the whole thing that is happening right now and how more i think about it how more i understand why the did this whole thing.

It was necessery to protect themself remember that Sparta is following them in every step the made. I can't even imagine how that is for the boy there in China it must been so hard for them that the need to do this to protect themself.

I know and we know that the love eachother and sometimes in a relation ship you need to secrivice for your love to protect the other and yourself. That doesn't always mean giving up on eachother if you know what i mean. We know that the also love CPF and YuZhou fans and belive me i think this dissision was hard on them to made because the knew the concequenses of losing fans bud also know that the ones who truely are the die hard fans will stay and keep suporting them both.

It's not that the want to deny but there are more things that play at the same time Sparta is breating in there neck there limited in getting work because of the bans. And what @tea4two also wrote we CPF and YuZhou fans with our FBI eyes making it also hard for them not because the don't like that or something but what the can see and read also Sparta can see and read.

I don't know how far that ban ectualy goes if the are alowed to have a private relationship with eachother if thats the case i think the whole thing is a massage to us that the realy have a relation but dicided to keep that private also to protect there career. If i think about that it sounds logic because if you have a relation some things you want to keep private and not the whole world need to be seen and i respect that. If the want to say with this action that we don't can cople them anymore i respect that to and still support them both in there own events.

The have my support no matter what happen if the want to keep there relation private i respect that if it is because to protect there career i respect that to if the have dicided to go sepperate ways i respect that to because it is there own lives the are 2 human beeings with there own talends character and feelings.

I have more things in mind whats gonna happen but i keep that for myself because it's already hard anough for you all.

I am so happy that i have seen the serie and get to know you all guys not only Johnny and Timmy but you fans are also amazing and am happy to be in this fandom because i have met so many new friends for live all over the world and in my weibo group even Chinese friends and other friends from different countrys we all carry a warm hart to Johnny and Timmy my support the will have always no matter what.

I love you all guys :heart: Together we are strong, and sailing on the high weaves with them along.

• Like 18

Wanted to post some long post about this incident but I guess I don't need to thanks to @tea4two

Can't remember who but the one who mentioned how she heard from "dedicated cpf from china" saying that zz management chooses to release the video on jy birthday so that it can create an uproar (which it did).

I only want to say it doesn't make sense for zz to release the video on his birthday because it will make cpf who is going to jy birthday FanMeeting even sad and it will also affect his Taiwan fanmeet. Why would zz destroys and spoilt jy fanmeet if he loves jy so much?

For those who thinks that zz and that girl might be real, let me ask you, if you are a manager for an artist would you allow your artist relationship to be exposed before a new song release and within one year of debut? Even if you want to say they are trying to use this incident to hype his new song release, it's invalid because why would they want zz fans to leave when they needed them most? Anyone will know that when an idol relationship is exposed it bound to affect the fans. They do have time to stop that news to be released. While waiting for the news to be revealed, fans already went to find out the silhouette of the girl. So if zz and her is real they would have know who they gonna reveal so they would definitely stop it but why they didn't? If you think maybe because zz wants it to be revealed then why now? So what's the motive of this incident?

Also. Please if you can please show and message to zz or ZZ office weibo  (粥刊) that you are still with him and you have not leave. He is feeling terrible now. Lastly jy and zz are still together. 

Sorry I don't know why I can spoiler tag this on my phone

• Like 13

Been listening to this song while thinking of the hardships the boys have to go through because of Sparta. Can't we really do something about Sparta like a petition or something? I still believe YuZhou is true (so many coincidences) and they know places where they won't be found and can protect each other :wub: Still looking forward to the next chapter of their story

Spoiler

• Like 7

9 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

You have to believe this because I DO and I can understand WHAT IS GOING ON NOW!!

Calm down ;) Not that we don't believe you, the explanation is certainly plausible and similiar to my own theory as I already explained before. However the mainland cpf explanation is still a theory without concrete evidence, which we might or might not get it.

8 hours ago, sassie12 said:

How can someone write something so passionatly and it be fraud.

Because it is not a fraud. ;)

6 hours ago, jingyuzhou said:

I feel better after thinking this way: that this was part of the plan.

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

So if zz and her is real they would have know who they gonna reveal so they would definitely stop it but why they didn't? If you think maybe because zz wants it to be revealed then why now? So what's the motive of this incident?

Although I said it's still a theory, it's not an empty theory.

Spoiler

As I explained before, the real answer of those questions only ZZ and his team would know, we only have theories. But if we seperate fact and speculations, the only sensible conclusion that came from this puzzle is because ZZ relationship with JY is real.

To state otherwise does not make sense unless you think ZZ is a cruel and heartless person who done things in cold calculating methods. So if he is not that kind of person (and we certainly do know he is not that kind of person, otherwise people like 5MilesLove will never exist), as ironic as it sounds, the only explanation that fits perfectly into the whole puzzle is ZZ protecting JY whom I believe has been a little bit too obvious in captaining YuZhou ship recently. 

And again, the real reason why ZZ did that comes back to 1 thing: their relationship is real (unfortunaley for those who are still in denial will be forever questioning why ZZ did this grudgingly). That is why I am not upset at all, because I have accepted the true nature of their relationship long time ago. It just happened, two young men fall in love with each other. It happens every seconds every day around the world, what so strange about it?

The only difference is, and this is what makes things complicated, they are both just starting their careers in chinese entertainment industry in which the government does not tolerate gay relationship - all while their popularities have been skyrocketed a little bit too fast.

• Like 12