Quantcast

1 hour ago, sassie12 said:

15034585_1747412345582181_7300670918244696064_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NjM3MTE4NTc3MjM5MTk2Mw%3D%3D.2

LMAO 
Am I the only one laughing my richard simmons off because of this picture? :'D he's such a badboy

The weirdest thing is.... ZZ and JY really became like Bai Luoyin and GuHai.... I mean look at the girl coming between them XDD
I can't even feel sad anymore because it's so weird....
Soooo how did it end with the ex-girlfriend coming between them? I really hope it would end the same way in real life.....
Do something JY..... declare your love to ZZ!.... and say he's your boyfriend so that no one can come between you :tears:

• Like 12

@sassie12 I think this is how it went. CJD is with him. The girl next to him is her. They were with company friends or work people. They had that section blocked off meaning they made it into private area despite the sign. Paparazzi or fan got hold of it. It's 

Spoiler

Honestly this reminds me of the restaurant scene with Gu Hai. Oh lord help me from laughing at that scene. Luoyin acting as if he's lover is dead. And the people in the restaurant are giving him weird looks. Gu Hai got pissed. Lol. 

Edit. I had added all the numbers to ZZ's date. All of them. Heres what I got  khvoMwDl.jpg

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 3

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but one of my fav YuZhou fanart artists (tuh_high_la/The Chosen One) is selling her work now (postcard form) and it's available from here

The artists in this fandom are genuinely amazing, and I always seek the opportunity to buy their work (but it's always hard for me since I don't know where to go for them). So I wanna post this here in case anyone else is interested.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@sassie12 I think this is how it went. CJD is with him. The girl next to him is her. They were with company friends or work people. They had that section blocked off meaning they made it into private area despite the sign. Paparazzi or fan got hold of it. It's 

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly this reminds me of the restaurant scene with Gu Hai. Oh lord help me from laughing at that scene. Luoyin acting as if he's lover is dead. And the people in the restaurant are giving him weird looks. Gu Hai got pissed. Lol. 

Edit. I had added all the numbers to ZZ's date. All of them. Heres what I got  khvoMwDl.jpg

Can I get an explanation please? :sweatingbullets:

Other than this..... anybody here knows where the boys are? :o 

• Like 3

Good Morning/Afternoon, Evening or Night to my much loved Soompi family,

It seems I have missed quite a bit since I last posted so never mind me I will be back reading the thread to catch up on what's been happening.

First off one of the first notifications that I received upon opening the thread @sohocomo giving me a mention (please be careful 'auntie' I thought it was a new fic and I nearly had heart failure ) While it has been a pleasure hosting your wonderful fics on Wattpad I am pleased that you will be posting them to an account yourself. Thanks for always presenting your best.

Now on to some business that I would have taken care of had I been on earlier. Greetings to all new or long time lurkers who are just beginning to post, welcome to the Soompi Addicted Family.

Spoiler

WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

Congratulations to @bearology for becoming the threads first Immortal. @bearo I do apologize in my late congratulatory post but I sincerely thank you for all of your contributions to this thread.

Spoiler

confetti.gifcongrates4-confetti.gif

I can not and will not forget those who tirelessly contribute to this thread whether it be spam posts or translations, please know that you are appreciated by this Soompi Family member. Thank you!!! :)

Spoiler

184703.gif For @bearology @skeletonworks @prima13facie @ryokise @1blankstare and for all others 

I was driving myself hard to be online for Johnny's birthday and was unable to do so. Please believe me that was an event I would not forget although I was unable to give my well wishes to both JY and thread founder @skeletonworks it is my hope that you will have a blessed year and remain healthy, happy and receive all of your dreams. I'm sorry it's late, better late then never. For both JY and @skeleto I wish the happiest and best wishes that you both enjoyed your special day. Because I got a little behind, I am sending out to the both of you a big hug full of warmth, love and gratitude. Even though they maybe late my wish that you had a great day is sincere.

Spoiler

Happy-today-happy-tomorrow-happy-belated

Lastly, my thoughts on the trending situation. Because this post is already super long I will place it under spoiler. 

Spoiler

Whether it was ZZ, management or whomever, the timing of the release makes me salty. :crazy: On what  should have been a day all about HJY became something bizarre. By this I mean for weeks we were bombarded with sweets alluding to their close relationship only to get blindsided with a leaked video release of ZZ with his "alleged" new girlfriend??? :huh: On HJY's Birthday!!!  wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.g bad timing or deliberate F...U to CPF either way the timing was nasty and evil. Angry-Emoticon.gif(if they wanted to release such info why not on ZZ's birthday or after the new year but I suspect this was done for maximum damage and impact thus the date was chosen to send a message. :tears: ) Sorry this only made ZZ and his management or whomever came up with the ideal to release a video on HJY's BD appear to be doucebags. I suspect that is why some fans felt salty and left. I don't pretend to have the answers or have any special insight into what others were thinking/feeling because I have not seen this video with ZZ and his "alleged" new girlfriend. So on this matter I will keep my own counsel and keep those thoughts to myself until there is further development on this story. :vicx:

I'm okay either way. I've said this before and it still holds true. I just feel so betrayed that this incident happened on HJY's birthday. (heavy on the sarcasm) ;)

As a fan, I will continue to support all of them without conditions.

Seriously, I am going to wrap up this long a$$  post with a message of comfort to all the Soompi family members who may be in confusion, lost, hurt, discouraged or even angry with this quote.

"Overthinking will destroy your mood, Breathe and let go"

• Like 13

I still do not believe this video is released with ZZ or its management approval. This makes no sense for me. Just before the release of a new song? Now angry fans turned away (which I can not understand) and thus also potential buyers.
I think this is an act (from whomever) to harm both.

PS: In the photo at Instagram I can clearly see a blue light bar, the rest is only blurry. How do you recognize concrete persons? :ph34r::w00t::D

• Like 8

@boysloveismylife Maybe that's why sensei CJD said she was living her dream! hahahahah. it was people acting out her masterpiece at first, now it turns out that art imitates life! smile my babies! remember you are most mei and shuai if you wear a smile on ur face!

• Like 7

@gesseki Yea,  I really love the idea! U shud really do it! I'm 100% behind the idea! It will be something really special for the boys! 

Do it  if time permits! :D don't mind waiting!  Looking forward to ur masterpiece lol! Luv ya!:heart:

Didn't mean to laugh ! But every time I  watch  the gif of whale dancing really cracks me up! Hahaha!:grin:

So  ZZ.didnt quit smoking! Don't he knows is hazardous to his health!:wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SatiKaotika said:

I still do not believe this video is released with ZZ or its management approval. This makes no sense for me. Just before the release of a new song? Now angry fans turned away (which I can not understand) and thus also potential buyers.
I think this is an act (from whomever) to harm both.

PS: In the photo at Instagram I can clearly see a blue light bar, the rest is only blurry. How do you recognize concrete persons? :ph34r::w00t::D

I agree 1000% with what you are saying and that is the frustrating part and makes it all the worse. I will stick with my initial assessment of ZZ that he is honest and kind. I sincerely don't believe he took part in these actions. It just feels like more attempts by those who seek to do harm and that is just disgusting. :crazy:

At this point, it has done more harm than good. (as I stated in my earlier comments this only makes them look like douchebags) I concur with the bolded in your comment. I just wish fans would take any news especially in regards to HJY and ZZ with a grain of salt and wait before jumping into conclusions. Nothing has been confirmed so why waste energy being angry.

• Like 9

@yzcraze62- glad u like the song. it's not a masterpiece, just gonna steal pics from Internet! hahahah! I luv u more sweetie!. the real masters here socomo, bearology, boss skeletonworks, 1blank, ryokise, Charlie, gashupingo and their gang! forgive if forgot to mention the other masters! they supply us with fan pic, stories, fanart,  evidences and translations!

I know it's bad to smoke...but boss whale let's his kitty so I guess it's okay.  Or maybe it's the "GIRLFRIEND"  who needs to tell our kitty zhou2x to quit, right? kekekeke!:P

• Like 5

JY - ShangHai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

Cyr5eFhUoAAjOWB.jpg

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

CyrwYRpUAAAyKUa.jpg

CyrwYRpUcAALT6f.jpg

CyrwYRoUAAA1hmY.jpg

CyrwYRpVQAAOf28.jpg

Spoiler

Cr across the univers

CypN8mIUQAEzztO.jpg

CypN8mKUUAAlD4S.jpg

CypN8mKUoAAxOqI.jpg

CypN8mJVIAEFTMX.jpg

Fanart by somikse

Spoiler

005PZ5Lnjw1fa9c6hrvcrj30zk0qo0v5.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fad1axlhvpj20rs13bju7.jpg

Fanart by 用大把的愛砸你-小魚

Spoiler

006pY6S2jw1facyha42ddj31uo208hdu.jpg

Fanart by JT Project

Spoiler

006yjIkfjw1facy5dohahj30qo0usmzo.jpg

• Like 19

@boysloveismylife pics from Bearo's post. Credit on the pic. 

Infamous picture  1, 2 

JY's sign 006tTtpTgw1faajda4pmrj30kt0vpae7.jpg&key

ZZ's sign 006tTtpTgw1faajd07e2gj30ku0w978s.jpg&key

if you've noticed fans doing these finger signs. They're meant to mimick YuZhou.

Correct me on this one pls if I got it wrong: 6 means good in Chinese and 2 = èr/ér (forgot the tonation) symbolizes fool or stupid in Chinese also. JY signs is also a sign for Hang Ten surfer or Brazilian Jiujitsu for something  forgot. 

You can find more in the first page of Skeletonworks's original post. It's under misc. I think. 

YuZhou Videos. Ctto. 

Spoiler

@gesseki sorry don't know what to do with the vid of Dashu. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 13

GUYS LISTEN TO ME...!!!!!  I've a friend from China.. and she has messaged me just tonight about our boys/ZZ's 'incident'!!! You have to believe this because I DO and I can understand WHAT IS GOING ON NOW!!!! Emmhh.. If we shared it here, maybe we shouldn't talk about it outside/whatever as it may 'harm' our boys??!! so hopefully it's 'safe' and 'okay' to say it here??!!! If not, PLEASE delete this..and not talk about it anymore and just keep it to ourselves..?..!   Anyhow.. a friend 'audio message' me after I asked her about ZZ's incident.. she got infos from 'dedicated CP fans' in China, they said that 'the incident with Zhou' was 'intentional'..Why?? ''because ZZhou loves JY very much..'' they says and he 'chose' to have that video leaked out ''on JY's birthday'' because he knows it will cause an 'uproar' in fans.. and.. (as I'm typing this I'm worried and thinking.. should I stop...?!.. but I'm feeling for you guys..).. ;(... Zhou knows fans will get very 'emotional', angry, sad whatever with him and they will leave him, CPFs/fans alike and will become JY's fans only..you all get it??.. To sacrifice himself - willing to take the blame/being the ''guilty'' one and hope to build up and 'even further' the other...because the 'bans' are still real on them and it's difficult to further their work if they remained CP image.. they know they have so many CPfans but what they are facing and still going through in China it hasn't lessen for them..so this is a plan and a 'strategy' like I thought earlier and when 'reflecting/re-evaluating' their matter...  Personally I don't give a hoot about fame or wealth, I value love, family, friends. and health! but I can't criticize the boys because they are still so young and they frigging live and born in China! It's right they fight on (with their raw talents) and persevere ahead with 'patience!' against those who banned them to further their career and future so I respect them.. and back to WHY I believe in Zhou's 'good intention' and' true love for JY' on this 'dating video' incident??  Okay, I felt like all of you.. the moment I saw it.. I thought '''WHAAAATTTT?????!!!!'''  It was just like a 'bomb' seriously dropped on me.. emotionally.. I said I don't want to go 'berserk' in my last post, last night.. but of course, I was.. all I could say was I didn't sleep a wink last night.. and got up this morning, feeling 'clumsy' and all 'knotted' emotionally...!! Flippp.. seriously, I'm not the one in love... it's YuZhou....and they are GOING THROUGH IT, ROUGH..and I'm FEELING for them that's all..!  WHY DO I BELIEVE IN ZZ's GOOD INTENTION???... BECAUSE.. IT MAKES SENSE to why he 'released' it on JY's birthday.. THAT's EXACTLY the reason to why it makes sense.. you get me?? IT DOESN't MAKES SENSE BUT IT SO DOES!  like what the CPFs says in China.. the close dedicated ones says.. ''because ZZ loves JY very much..!''.. Okay guys.. I'm not going to say anymore, I'll leave it for your own 'evaluation' and 'reflection' of our boys.. do you think you KNOW the boys?? Do you seriously think Zhou WOULD DELIBERATEY release that video on JY's Birthday to hurt JY or to show his love for him.. IT'S UR JUDGEMENT of him now.. and me?? I TRUST in my judgement of both boys... they are BOTH great guys.. I don't like Zhou smoking (the only thing I don't like in him) but I APPRECIATE BOTH of their CHARACTERS.. and that's why I love them.  Please do a THOROUGH 'reflecting' and 'evaluation' on our boys 'relationship' 'love' and 'characters'.. the more you think about it, the clearer it seems will come.. if that makes sense.. The truth is.. the boys have made a decision to pull away from the CP image..(they love each other but only real privately now..) so from now on, 'candies' and 'sweets' maybe 'zero'.. and to continue their act and plan, we may see more of Zhou with 'the girl' dating.. that's why I'm worried.. should I give out what I've received from that friend in China??!!!... Please DO DELETE THIS if it's going to do damage to our boys.. if they are 'trying best' to walk away from the CP image, should we continue with 'chasing' after sweets etc.. cos I know the boys EVERY MOVE in China's being MONITORED!! No JOKE by those you know who!!...Sorry for this long post!! Im off to bed now! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YUZHOU.. especially ZZhou now..he needs our support even more now..!!

• Like 16

@lovehaiyin I get what your saying but it's much more complicated that what you have said. Lots of other people are involved in this and we don't know everything. But YuZhou is real that I believe as you and others too.  It's not just ZZ or JY that needs support but both. We have to keep giving our supporting to them both. Not just one. I'm not trying to say that you have to but it's not just one that's hurting but both of them. 

In addition, we can still support them even if we dont see them as "CP" anymore because of  Sparta-PickUpSummer24inchRN3-Meisjes-Zwa And other companies jealous of YuZhou's shoot to fame in a short time. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 12

Spoiler

I am in need of therapy.  None of this makes since.  I have spent the day reading JY's FM letter and it is so sincere and 

almost heartbreaking, at least the ending.  How can someone write something so passionatly and it be fraud.  I found the following and thought I would share it because it makes since at least to me.  I added my thoughts also.

1.   I don't mind to go through hardships if you are the one with me till the end.

-Meaning he is acknowledging that their relationship is difficult but he wants it and is willing to fight for it

2.   If you are not the one with me in the end, I won't forget about all the things between us.

-Meaning he has no regrets. 

3.  If you leave and finally decide to come back, I don't mind it to be late.

-I think he knew it was hard on ZZ and that he was contemplating leaving. Maybe his management was telling him

that their relationship was causing problems getting him work.

Finally ZZ's last IG post You are my Knight, your are my light, I will always fight.   I think when this was posted, they had ended it.    ZZ was letting him know how he felt about him and was sharing it with us.

Maybe ZZ and YuTong got together after that.  I am sure management told him that he needed to be seen with a female.  Of course the perfect beard would be YuTong because she is from the Shangyin family.  Then again maybe it's real.

ZZ has at least three interviews next week. Lets see if the question comes up.  

I was looking at JY while he was preparing a live stream and I swear he looked like he had been crying. He looked so sad. This is another reason I personally believe they were in a relationship,

• Like 5

JY studio weibo update. 

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 【重要消息来啦】瑜你同行·黄景瑜2016亚洲巡回粉丝见面会,下一站,12月11日,台北见!

Brief translation from Google translate: Jingyu Asia FanMeeting Tour, next stop Taipei Dec 11, see you there!

Spoiler

006u6uFmjw1f9yw6qn43rj30i10qc0v3.jpg

Spoiler

Cr NicoleTsui_NNN

673ece1djw1facbmd4icdj21w019cnpf.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmfwc95j21w019cu0z.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmitftdj21w019c1l0.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmvx982j21w019dkjn.jpg

673ece1djw1facbml9deej21w019ckjm.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmo160rj21w019dhdv.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmqvr8cj21w019ckjn.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmaowwvj21w019c7wj.jpg

673ece1djw1facbmt7gbkj21w019c1kz.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [黄景瑜可爱的九岁妹妹]

CyucacZUkAELxD9.jpg

Cyucb6bUoAAjDe5.jpg

CyucdVSUAAAySLX.jpg

ZZ - ShangHai to Seoul 241116

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrush

006x4kHCgw1fa9d1jet8ij31ab1xgb2a.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d1vmdrdj31ab1xge82.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d1r92vsj31ab1xgb2a.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d222ntjj31ab1xghdu.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d26yifbj31ab1xghdu.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d2el3cbj31ab1xgnpe.jpg

006x4kHCgw1fa9d2q2rcbj31ab1xge82.jpg

FMV

Spoiler

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

Dew: Papa, i wanna eat watermelon~~

Chew: me too~~

CytwpujVIAAgEmB.jpg

• Like 16

Spoiler

Cr Summer

b846196bgw1factyrkxk9j23344moe88.jpg

b846196bgw1factyequhfj23344mokjr.jpg

b846196bgw1factyyr0l1j22mt3y8kjl.jpg

b846196bgw1factz2xp3aj23344moqv5.jpg

b846196bgw1factzfr8gmj23344mou0x.jpg

b846196bgw1factzogjc4j22zn4hh4qw.jpg

b846196bgw1facu03cmaaj23344mo4qu.jpg

b846196bgw1facu0a57foj21og2iox6s.jpg

b846196bgw1facu0kdia0j23344mou15.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [almightyhoya328]

CyuuRTlUsAAKdzg.jpg

CyuuS-5VIAACD2k.jpg

Cyut_c7UUAAJvvv.jpg

CyuuAPIUAAA-w5p.jpg

CyuuA_xUkAAHKcu.jpg

CyuuSMjUkAAffhv.jpg

Before Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr -NiceJohnny-

006AUzNngw1facz805ppfj315o0rsqk2.jpg

006AUzNngw1facz806en5j30rs15one7.jpg

006AUzNngw1facz7y6tx1j315o0rsao8.jpg

Throwback HC

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

oaltiPK9.gif

8R2EeG9U.gif

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

005SvE90gw1fadj9pndljj30vn0hsdho.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr [MY张三疯]

CyuoMs4VQAA3e_V.jpg

CyuoNioUcAEZtTT.jpg

CyuoOeQUoAAMwGG.jpg

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CykUao4VEAALm_E.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 呼呼花- 

a966fe84jw1faddav9hi2j21to1dae7u.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbjw1fabqeh1jhkj213a0rs41y.jpg

• Like 17

I was expecting ZZ to come out again this time and said "I'm single! I'm single".

I've been away for like 2 days? Throws confetti for your support on YuZhou, I feel better after thinking this way: that this was part of the plan. For JY and ZZ sake, if you noticed with the banned thing so YuZhou will decrease, that's what SAFRT (whatev it spells) hoped for right but it didn't. They might noticed about this in the airport the fans keep increasing since they're trying to separate them but that didn't happen. (BTW what happened to the guy with JY's head when ZZ went to Korea? I haven't heard it) 

It makes me think that these boys are in danger like what they said "C-gov is homophobic"? Consequence might be harsh like, getting kicked out of the country? I like the idea of how ZZ trying to protect JY in any ways. 

LOL though if Shi Hui really date with ZZ, why? because if i were in cjd's place as a writer, I would get mad as in the novel, i do not like her(shi hui character, mainly ruining the actual novel story) XD

Also, this might be the beginning of Guhai and Bailuoyin (JYxZZ) story, remember, Guhai with full of grape on table and luo yin's saw it knowing what guhai's meant XD 

As for smoking, i know it's not good, hope he quit as he said he's trying too. I read that smoking can make them warm in cold and to some people to release stress, oh well, hazardous still.

ZZ said JY likes to wear shirt with holes, im happy that JY wearing that reminds me of ZZ (who mentioned that fact)

JY went online at 2am (after his livestream, i thought that he actually haven't check the news about ZZ at all but only did after his livestream)

So, don't give up on YuZhou yet people, keep calm and keep loving them :wub:

• Like 15

JY - gif

Spoiler

Cr [Gif黄景瑜个站]

006oZailgw1fadl6u133eg30a609mkjm.gif

006oZailgw1fadl6ahuizg30a609mb2d.gif

006oZailgw1fadl5zsorgg30a609m1ky.gif

006oZailgw1fadl6ogrbug30a609me84.gif

006oZailgw1fadl5v9l4dg30a609mx6s.gif

006oZailgw1fadl5mo69vg30a609m1kz.gif