Quantcast

@Lululililululu thanks. I love Rainie Yang. The song seems familiar. The MC showed Rainie with Mickey (Mike) lol

your comment on ur first BL couple (hey welcome to the club!) I've seen lots of BL/Yaoi and all of them were fiction couple but for YuZhou I never got into the hype until I saw the BTS. The bts for me was how I got addicted. If I didn't watch the bts I would have just ended up an only fan of either JY or ZZ. 

Spoiler

No one has mentioned this yet. Anyone wants to give input or analysis on this, your welcome to  

They're different brand but the symbolism or metaphor that I get from their shoes speaks for itself with the footwear. "The other half", "the missing piece of the puzzle", "Key to the Lock", "Yin and Yang", or "if the shoe fits." 

All those phrases alludes to one concept. "One person has something missing and the other person has it and together they're a whole." Both shoes show a negative space in the middle. The white shoes JY has a black negative space, but where could the white space could be? It's with ZZ. Same can be said for ZZ's shoes, black with white. 

I mean that martial art looking suit in the red carpet and having a belt tied like how a person practicing BJJ or any other form of MA. His comment about fighting in IG. ZZ knew that JY would show up somehow in SHBJJ tournament. 

Someone have mentioned that they probably coordinated their clothes ahead of time and I agree. It also isn't just clothes but whatever actions or event they take they have to inform the other person. Not sure if we're going to be lucky next year as the two are gradually getting more work load. (ZZ don't overwork yourself!)

Also zz's ring the one that we saw him wear after his birthday, the silver one that looks handmade. I noticed he's been wearing it a lot, much like his mother's gold ring. He goes everywhere with it. I haven't notice anything on JY yet, but he has been wearing questionable apparels and accessories that he couldn't have bought in a country where he hasn't been to or a brand he hasn't worked with. 

@bearology (3dit3d)

ZZ's awards this year can fill up a shelf stand. So proud of him. 

Still waiting for Ban Yao Qing Cheng Season2. 1000 years later. Ugh I feel like if they're not gonna air it this year I gotta wait next year. 

Spoiler

JY looks good with Ancient clothes though. 

Seeing JY dancing is surreal! Though I gotta say it looks good. I can't wait for the whole choreograph. Might even try it afterwards. And I can't believe it's JY's BDAY tomorrow. Time goes so fast now. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 8

Really can't wait for his dance, tbh. :wub:

70dfbeb7jw1fa9bbdm2lhj24802tc4qu.jpg

Credit: 娱乐有饭

Spoiler

70dfbeb7jw1fa9ba26wmfj24802tcu10.jpg70dfbeb7jw1fa9ba876dtj22tc4804qt.jpg70dfbeb7jw1fa9bb7gxxgj22tc480kjo.jpg70dfbeb7jw1fa9bav1i8pj24802tcb2b.jpg70dfbeb7jw1fa9bapr7qej24802tcx6s.jpg70dfbeb7jw1fa9bajmnw0j22tc4801l0.jpg70dfbeb7jw1fa9bae7xcej24802tcu10.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

JY Studio Weibo Update 

006u6uFmgw1fa9byx2bvdj34802tc7wm.jpg

Spoiler

006u6uFmgw1fa9bz7rh8ij34802tcnph.jpg006u6uFmgw1fa9bynvdlwj32tc4807wl.jpg006u6uFmgw1fa9c00jtxjj34802tcqv8.jpg006u6uFmgw1fa9bzryd9xj34802tc7wl.jpg006u6uFmgw1fa9bzhfb6dj34802tcu10.jpg

• Like 12

Repost? Well I saw this YouTube the other day. I'm not sure if I saw this already here. Great video. 

Also Jy's shoes is the same style as ZZ's shoes yesterday's performance. 

Edit: guys look out for some dancers from ZZ's back up dancer during JY's dance performance. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 6

CybhfiVVEAAMhFH.jpg

OUR KITTY CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!! why so GORGEOUSSSSSSSS???? with this kind of face....you can make him wear garbage bag and still look SHUAI!!!!! cant blame boss whale for being crazy bout his kitty!:w00t::wub:

BOSSS WHALE....dancing!!!! ohhhhlalaaaaaaaaa!!!!! i could imagine our sisters & brothers(lol) screaming like hell during his dance number! hope nobody faints!!!! hahahahaha.....i salute you boss whale...you are true to you words...you said you want to improve yourself and make us proud of you! we already are.....but you keep on surprising us! and the proudest would be your personal dance instructor....who likes shiny shoes...hahahahahah.....we love you boys!!!!!!!

• Like 7

5 miles Love weibo update! Happy Birthday Boss!!

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐#
生日快乐 我最亲爱的你
这是我对你表白的第一首歌
就算很平常 而且没有快节奏
这也是 对我很珍贵的一首歌
感谢你降生在这世界
@Johnny黄景瑜

Happy Birthday to you my dearest
This is my First Song to express myself to you.
Even if it's very ordinary and it's not that fast beat.
For me this song is very precious to me
Thank you that you were born to this world.

006vBjclgw1fa9et120mij320y20ynpf.jpg

~~~

Chinese lyrics from the Korean song Happy Birthday by Coffee Boy.

Spoiler

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, prima13facie said:

5 miles weibo update! Happy Birthday Boss!!

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐#

生日快乐 我最亲爱的你
这是我对你表白的第一首歌
就算很平常 而且没有快节奏
这也是 对我很珍贵的一首歌
感谢你降生在这世界

@Johnny黄景瑜

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1fa9et120mij320y20ynpf.jpg

A minute before that he posted Zhouzhou's photo first!!! Gaaaaaahhhhhh

背包的左边 票根的背面
我趁你不注意偷偷写下心愿
期待今夜天空星星不熄灭
在心里约定陪你到永远
@Johnny黄景瑜

006vBjclgw1fa9f6g799zj315120y1ky.jpg

YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

Kudos @bearology for the awesome Jingyu's timeline! I will pin it.. I trust you Bearo ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUANG JINGYU!!!!!

Guest skeletonworks

Posted by Vivi (I guess personally shot by her):

67eb87eajw1fa9fi64wndj24g02you14.jpg

soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

Spoiler

okKRUpF.jpg

67eb87eajw1fa9fhdnbfyj247c2sanpg.jpg

67eb87eajw1fa9fhm6gjij24g02yokjq.jpg

67eb87eajw1fa9fhvp1sej240c2yo7wl.jpg

kxF3xqY.jpg

67eb87eajw1fa9fh6rwnzj22qi4aghe0.jpg

67eb87eajw1fa9figo991j24g02yo1l4.jpg

67eb87eajw1fa9fisrzknj24g02yohe0.jpg

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

A minute before that he posted Zhouzhou's photo first!!! Gaaaaaahhhhhh

背包的左边 票根的背面
我趁你不注意偷偷写下心愿
期待今夜天空星星不熄灭
在心里约定陪你到永远
@Johnny黄景瑜

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1fa9f6g799zj315120y1ky.jpg

Song Lyrics from Joey Yung's "Upstart"

On the left of the backpack and at the back of the ticket stub
I took the chance on you while you didn't notice and secretly wrote my wishes
Looking forward in the empty night sky for the stars not to fade out.
Here In my heart, I agree to accompany you forever.

~~~

JY and his mom... Aw aren't they sweet. :wub:

Surely his mom is so proud that JY grew into a good person and was blessed to meet the right people along his journey in his life.

cr gly幽兰

006ohSdbjw1fa9g2dyc1qj30zk0qo44f.jpg

~~~~

Belated Happy Birthday also to @skeletonworks!!! Thank you for being a way to international fans and Without you this thread wouldn't exist and kudos to@bearology for your hardwork and cp powers!

Missed you guys :D

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks

宝贝生日快乐![蛋糕][蛋糕][蛋糕][蛋糕][蛋糕][心][心][心][抱抱] (Cr. gly幽兰)

Trans: Happy birthday baby!

006ohSdbjw1fa9g2dyc1qj30zk0qo44f.jpg

This account is rumoured to be JY's mum's or JY's mum's friend. She followed JY and ZZ. lalalalalalalalala.

Feels like it's his mum. Cuz this photo uploaded by her is like she took the photo from the album using her phone. (There's a reflection on that photo. Any cpf wanna have a go at analysing that? hahahaha)

And why would she write "baby" yeah?

EDIT: This photo should be NSFW!!!!! Scratch everything I think it's really JY's mum. Who would have such pic of Little Yu ??!!! HqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gif Or dare to post this embarrassing photo of Little Yu? Hahaha. JY doesn't like it when someone posted embarrassing photo of him except maybe by someone he loves ahem!

Her mum is sooooooooo pretty!!!!! I know where he got all those beauty genes, that softness on his face HP2cybL.gifHP2cybL.gifHP2cybL.gif

Guest skeletonworks

Cr.宇宙飞船加油站 

006Ciolvjw1fa9h7ejgkvg306o06otiu.gif

LOL

006Ciolvjw1fa9h85d0odg30e80804qx.gif

I'm watching you ClumsyZZ!

(more under the spoiler)

Unseen BTS. I guess from Korean ver of the DVD.

Spoiler

006Ciolvjw1fa9h7d1icfg30e80801l4.gif

006Ciolvjw1fa9h8pjmebg30e8080hdu.gif

Remember the Snow leopard from World Wildlife Foundation which was adopted for ZhouZhou during his birthday?

Now a Blue Whale has been adopted for Huang JingYu :w00t:

cr. Timmy_and_Johnny

006lGMY5jw1fa9ezxhuprj30vk17edx4.jpg

Spoiler

006lGMY5jw1fa9f333484j30yi0x37rn.jpg

YuZhou - Addicted

Tight hugs are also beginnings.

006oGKo5jw1fa9hv019dxj30hs0ry791.jpg

cr 宇宙飞船加油站

YZ sweet precious moments having fun.

a0fe1623jw1fa9hq0uj9hg20e607se82.gif

a0fe1623jw1fa9hqed8dpg20bg0aqu0y.gif

And after that, maybe this is the scenario for JY's b-day — a drink to celebration.

006Ciolvjw1fa9h7d1icfg30e80801l4.gif

006Ciolvjw1fa9h85d0odg30e80804qx.gif

006Ciolvjw1fa9h8pjmebg30e8080hdu.gif

cr Camille_1219

a0fe1623jw1fa9gww20zag20c00761ky.gif

~~~

Fan b-day cake and gifts to JY.

cr YuZhouStudio19520

006qo2bbjw1fa9idyvt68j31kw16o490.jpg

Spoiler

006qo2bbgw1fa9i7e23kgj31kw23u13k.jpg006qo2bbgw1fa9i6nbdz8j31kw16o13c.jpg006qo2bbgw1fa9i6nsmafj31601k07qo.jpg

Spoiler

006qo2bbgw1fa9i6lx4nlj31kw16o7i5.jpg

• Like 14

Although hours and hours need where living being 30, I can give you my good wishes in advance. The big whale must be happy. And i wish with all my heart. To continue doing what you like to do and that is staying with the person you like. I wish more strength. I love and happiness. Jungyu takes care of your health and still protecting kitten. Please, together with mantenganse today when and your candles putting you in that Yozhou fans share their happiness and joy to return to see them together in public. Congratulations whale. Happy birthday to you. 

:blush: feliz cumpleaños bebé.

Amo el video

• Like 9

@bearology you are amazing. I can not thank you enough for your hard work to keep us up to date with our lovely boys.

Soompi does not let me login with Google, I have now created a Soompi account.

• Like 6

Been lurking on this forum most days for the last half a year, finally got round to creating an account to wish our JY a happy birthday! 生日快乐!

Also, just want to say thank you so much to all of you guys for gathering together all the information about JY/ZZ online and keeping us all updated, I love all the recent fan art too! :wub:

• Like 11

@skeletonworks Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to Boss Huang!!!

Thank you to all the posters of  YuZhou content on this thread esp. @bearology, please continue to feed our insatiable thirst for YuZhou.

Saehan's translation update, the latest chapter is posted on her Tumblr blog (ICYMI, she's no longer posting on Wattpad for the time being):

Spoiler

Check out the newly translated Chapter 175: I Only Want to Touch You and Feel the Lingering Sweetness on Tumblr. Warning: Rated and Extremely NSFW. Prepare for massive nosebleed.

• Like 16

New BTS!!!!!!!

http://miaopai.com/show/EMFel5chN-QXgiE2UC3qWQ__.htm

perfect day to release new BTS! Now I just want to hide in a dark corner and cry cause I miss them so much!!! They are just too adroable together!!!! Argh the bans, why so cruel!!!

JY just want to hug his Kitten foreverrr LOL

Some fanarts of the good old times

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲枫稳八年之约

c346078fgw1fa9fp0zl42j20s90qo41n.jpg

c346078fgw1fa9frcfmfyj20ry0qoaeo.jpg

c346078fgw1fa9g11tprwj20w00qotbr.jpg

c346078fgw1fa9fsaxmn8j20sx0qotdc.jpg

@alecvise thank you for the update! Yay!!! New chapter for boss Huang bday!!! Kudos to you and saehan hardwork!!! 

• Like 20

56 minutes ago, alecvise said:

@skeletonworks Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to Boss Huang!!!

Thank you to all the posters of  YuZhou content on this thread esp. @bearology, please continue to feed our insatiable thirst for YuZhou.

Saehan's translation update, the latest chapter is posted on her Tumblr blog (ICYMI, she's no longer posting on Wattpad for the time being):

Reveal hidden contents

Check out the newly translated Chapter 175: I Only Want to Touch You and Feel the Lingering Sweetness on Tumblr. Warning: Rated and Extremely NSFW. Prepare for massive nosebleed.

Just read it... *faint*

I can't function right now...

• Like 8