Quantcast

Guest skeletonworks

HU6sWAV.png

NOW SINGING MOONLIGHT!!!! ARRGHHGHHHGHGHG

He's singing live. I have respect for singers who sing live!

He missed a beat. Seems like he's nervous or he's not feeling well :(

m68y97B.png

s93rM7L.png

WHY HE LOOKS MELANCHOLIC??! After this, his smile gradually faded. It seems his eyes even looked watery. Or is it just me?!

F1A9zUE.png

Guest skeletonworks

ZZ won an award!!!

7d1nOBs.png

9HG9BcB.png

(sorry no good screencap haha)

ZZ - L'Officiel Fashion Night Red Carpet. Cr 放疯Feverfun

Rest well ZZ! I'm so worried looking at your red eyes and listening to your voice today :tears:

006ya9lRgw1f9akru5p97j319c1w0aok.jpg

006ya9lRgw1f9akrvwkujj319c1w0k60.jpg

006ya9lRgw1f9akrsizccj318o1w0h0q.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 放疯Feverfun

006ya9lRgw1f9akrt79wcj318c1w0ncz.jpg

006ya9lRgw1f9akrv2nqxj319c1w0wu5.jpg

006ya9lRgw1f9akryakurj319c1w0qgi.jpg

006ya9lRgw1f9akrwusi4j319c1w0tm4.jpg

006ya9lRgw1f9akrr0z99j31w019cwsa.jpg

006ya9lRgw1f9akrynkypj31w019caol.jpg

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks

ZZ's L'Officiel Ode To Joy event recap:

• Waited 2 hours something for Zhouzhou to appear on the red carpet. Apparently all the big stars appear towards the end.
  • When he did appear, his eyes are bloodshot!!! I was so surprised and kinda worried about him. All kinds of things popped up in my brain like maybe he dozed off while waiting for his turn, not enough sleep because driving from Baotou to Beijing, wearing contact lens for too long, been crying.. All sorts of things!
  • Most of the stars that appear towards the end of the red carpet received an award so expected Zhouzhou to receive one too. Waited so damn long and finally towards the end he performed "Light" and "Moonlight". When performing Moonlight, he missed a beat and his voice sounded quivering. Started to think that maybe he's still sick!!! :( In the middle of the song, when he wasn't singing, he just smiled and later his smile gradually faded too... And is it just me or his eyes seemed watery (like he's about to cry).... Ahhhh I don't think he's in his best condition today. He seems like someone who's unwell but trying to hold it in and trying to do his best on the stage :( I hope you take care of yourself! 
  • Zhouzhou also received an award as expected! He won "Best Newcomer". I like that his Chinese name and English name is on the screen :wub:
  • BzryjPb.png

Dashu's birthday event:

• Aaaaaahhhhhhhh some of the casts of Shangyin (Zhouzhou, Jingyu, Louqing) made a clip wishing him a happy birthday!!!!! E8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gif My FEELSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Happy to see all four of them still keep in touch but at the same time feeling an extreme pain E8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gif
  • Jingyu's birthday wish for Dashu is sooooo sweeeeeeeet!!! It's obvious that
    • a - he cares for Dashu like a big bro
    • b - they all still keep in touch!
    • c - Jingyu's happiest time.... if anyone still keep on blabbering about how he doesn't want to be associated with Shangyin/Addicted anymore, you're hopeless.... did you even see the BTS how he looks sooooooo damn happy especially when interacting with Zhouzhou?!??!!! And you dare tried to separate them from Shangyin!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF SHANGYIN THERE IS JINGYU, ZHOUZHOU, DASHU, WENWEN!!!! YOU GUYS GET REAL!
  • Dashu crying and saying he missed the old times asdkjanmznckjeoqiwaskjdlask (I'm so sorry this had to happen to all four of you. I truly am E8N2hM3.gif)
  • Dashu ahhhh where does your fans hide your singing & dancing clip???!!!!
  • Wenwen came too! And they hugged aahhhhh (when will I get to see my Yuzhou hug each other on the stage??!)

Coincidence? Red vs Black. Cr 婷哥脾气很差

Even if people are trying to erase Shangyin but memories last forever!

We will always support you guys. Walk Slowly Towards the Brightside 

Only fans, can you see how much these boys treasure ShangYin and each other????? 

Haiya, how many tears have I spent for you guys!!!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

e40ded6ejw1f9akdt5ka7j20ku0kumzb.jpg

Spoiler

e40ded6ejw1f9akedls2rj20ku0riq6i.jpg

e40ded6ejw1f9akeocdw1j20k00k0jsp.jpg

e40ded6ejw1f9akfpurn1j20yr0kujuf.jpg

e40ded6ejw1f9akf8w54qj20ku0nvwib.jpg

ZZ - L'Officiel Fashion Night. Cr [LH_许魏洲初心站]

Spoiler

CwBPx7rUkAAndzb.jpg

CwBPy_dVIAEnKfd.jpg

CwBPzvUVYAAZ4xF.jpg

CwBP0foVYAAqFt8.jpg

• Like 16

How amazing to finally - kind of, but not really - see all four boys (and one girl) together again. Hopefully it's the first step in a long, long line of tiny, tiny steps towards a life for them all without any bans.

I just love to know that they all care so much about each other. Filming under such sparse and cold conditions, and being newbies, really made them all bond. When you think of how much they all cried both during the FM in Shanghai and the one in Bangkok, you really understand how much Addicted means to them. They became a family. And family who weren't allowed to stay together. ::sobs::

Still, it warms my heart to see. And it proves that there's no one who wants to get rid of their connection to Addicted. (Take that, all stupid people out there trying to do it for them.) 

Next up, JY's b-day. Better step it up, boys.

But first, here's hoping ZZ gets well, since he did look a bit off today, red-eyed and tense. Poor dear. I feel so for him when he's nervous. I just want him to do well, he deserves it, he works so hard, is so kind and sweet and talented. I can imagine him cursing every mistake. But we can't forget he's still new at this, that he was thrown into the hot water so quickly. It's not strange if he's tired.

And it's not strange if he misses JY to support him.

• Like 21

ZZ - L'Officiel Fashion Night. Congratulations ZZ for receiving another award. You have worked really hard this year but please take care of your body too :sobs:

Cr [LH_许魏洲初心站]

CwBTibnVUAAKa6w.jpg

Spoiler

CwBTbJoVUAAEcR0.jpg

CwBTeabUMAEmYDJ.jpg

CwBS-4-VUAAtx88.jpg

CwBTDkgVUAAX5Kd.jpg

CwBTE1yUMAA3jrS.jpg

• Like 16

@bearology thank you! Thank you! 

@skeletonworks thank you

For ChenWen thank you also! Without you and CJD there would be no Addicted. When is his birthday btw?

-----

reaction to the video of BD wishes to FS. 

Dr.-Who.gif

Seeing YuZhou and FengWen in the same frame even if it is just a video clip and on stage gave me mixed feels! We don't have to doubt they still keep in touch but this just supports our CPFs. It just sucks that YZ can't greet each other or that they have to resort to this. *le sigh* Why would you hinder something that's so precious as this? 

Anyway I notice ZZ was first and JY was last. Dashu! You're a ZhouYu! (Nah kid, I know JY was last as a surprise thing, but uh yeah.) Oh well rise ZhouYu! (For now *in JingYu's voice*)

Edit: I forgot to put this. I thought for a sec that ZZ's award, the colorless tip of it, lights up! Turns out it was just a light that hit ZZ. 

• Like 14

[Eng CC subs] (fancam) 161030 Dashu's birthday wishes from Weizhou, Jingyu, Lou Qing & friend 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Guest skeletonworks

Sooooo I finally got my Johnny's love letter to Zhouzhou Ocean Whale photobook last Friday CRxOr1h.gifCRxOr1h.gifCRxOr1h.gif

I chose the pink theme because it represents LOVE :heart: Got the 2017 calendar but I don't think I'll be using it. So I'll be tearing the Johnny's photo from the calendar since it's actually a postcard attached to each month of the calendar.

The photobook is impressive! It's not hard cover like Zhouzhou's photobook but there are three of them! The pictures taken are very beautiful (of course it's because my Jingyu is in the picture!!) Jingyu looks stunning in every photo YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif I just cannot stop staring at his beauty meAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gif 

Spoiler

Ye4YOFk.jpg?1

The box is damage a bit (just like my Zhouzhou's LIGHT box :( )

g7VwhCo.jpg

RCbOJL3.jpg

Here comes the delulu. I don't think I've seen anyone posted this before.. And I notice that most of the delulu are in the 2nd book (YES, number 2 hahahaha). The two pages spread of Jingyu and a cat for instance. So first of all, can anyone find any familiar ring in here? Hopefully it's large enough for you to zoom in and do any FBI work 7z8v2qX.gif

Spoiler

qBEjNqT.jpg

And this!! A one page of "SUNSHINE" plus caption "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine". And we all know who is SUNSHINE!!!! 

Spoiler

FfD9g2h.jpg

And then 2 pages later THIS!!! "I'll miss U" But the "U" was crossed out. And you begin to wonder why....

Spoiler

aMNzael.jpg

Let's go deeper... The heart shaped that was drawn!!!! I remember I've seen Zhouzhou wore a white shirt with a heart with eyes in it!!!! I went to do some digging and @bearology wardrobe of love post (you are amazing love!!!) saved me!!!! It's a couple shirt given by a Vietnamese fans during Zhouzhou's Seoul concert!!!!!! I've never seen Johnny wore it though (well it goes the same as that Johnny/Timmy phone case BrCTfSI.gif)

Spoiler

g42M9ut.jpg

PFBHG15.jpg

Well on top of that, my friend even more delulu than me!!!!! She said that it could be Zhouzhou who drew the heart because Johnny's drawn hearts are rounder! I as Jingyu only fan actually failed to remember about this and I was like really??? Then I came across this photo in Dandong (without actually wanting to search about the heart Jingyu drew. And actually I don't even remember the time when he drew hearts that's why hard to find out some more... So is this fate???) 

Spoiler

RuFkpHv.jpg?1

The heart he drew is rounder (this is exactly what my friend told me and I'm like really, really??? Didn't remember at all T_T). On top of that, Zhouzhou always use "U" (5 times in his IG). Maybe that's why he crossed it out. Zhouzhou wrote "I'll miss U" then be like "oops fans know that I like to use 'u'... cannot be so obvious!"

Some more that heart with eyes is really really suspicious even if it's not Zhouzhou who drew it... If it's really Jingyu who drew the heart, then he must have known about that CP shirt. So he crossed out the "U" and subtly means that "I'll miss (drawn heart)". And that "drawn heart" is the same as that CP shirt which equally means Zhouzhou (cuz he's the only one wearing the shirt ma). Dammmn... Well normal people won't draw a heart then add some weird looking eyes in it, do you??

And this is not related to the photobook..

On 29/10/2016 at 11:13 PM, bearology said:

Cr 九月瑜生

006xIQztgw1f99gzu0dy9g308w06c7fn.gif

The above was taken around August I believe.

And below is Zhouzhou making a heart shape somewhere in March.

Spoiler

PDaItcZ.jpg

And this is very recently (the show with the supermodels) in October:

Spoiler

is3TPNG.jpg

Any changes? Hahahahahaha.

Good night :)

p/s: Oh yeah. I'm a CPF with Jingyu bias but I also bought Zhouzhou's LIGHT DELUXE album. I love both of them. I support both of them. You don't just go around and be narrow minded and generalise that cpf only wants to suck candy and don't care about JY/ZZ. What kind of mentality is this? When you become an only fan you tend to think that you're the only one who genuinely care about them and cpf doesn't??? Wow *clap clap* 

Guest skeletonworks

Wenwen at the airport after Dashu's birthday party, teared up watching the birthday message clips (thanks @ryokise)

http://www.miaopai.com/show/KkA4HgWHZNyV0PFESdnrQg__.htm

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that such a joyful event can turned up to be sooo sorrowful....

And Louqing liked a weibo post about Dashu's birthday party and later posted this on her weibo:

从来不需要想起,永远也不会忘记。

"It's just that we are afraid to think about it, yet we can never forget it." 

Translated by @fuu_kaze

Edit: 

Another interpretation/translation of the above weibo post by @xix19xix

"We never need to recall, we will never forget."

Thanks Xix!!! 

Even if you tried to avoid the subject, but it can never be forgotten. But some people cannot get this through their thick skull.

Everyone knowssss... Everyone is also sad because of this.... really no ban ah?

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng CC subs] (fancam) 161030 Dashu's birthday wishes from Weizhou, Jingyu, Lou Qing & friend 

Reveal hidden contents

This just tugged on to my heartstrings. They clearly miss each other and FS's speech epitomises just how they are affected and how cruel the ban is. ZZ is being nonchalant as always, trying not give away too much but JY was very blunt. 

I actually shed a tear for FS. Happy Birthday! Hopefully one day all 4 of you will be together and happy again.

• Like 20

Thank you for the video, I am still sorting out my feeling, it's in pieces at the moment. :tears:

There is no coincidence ZZ cried when singing Moonshine yesterday. If CW cried watching the FS  bday video, ZZ would too. It is just a cruel reminder for him, of Addicted and of Yuzou must still be in hiding. No matter how many awards he will get, there is no bigger and larger award than having his JY next to him together.

Even their video messages must be seperated apart. Can no be together.

:tears: Poor ZZ. He looks like just bawling his eyes out. Cr@pandatv @skeletonworks

7d1nOBs.png

• Like 16

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Wenwen at the airport after Dashu's birthday party, teared up watching the birthday message clips (thanks @ryokise)

http://www.miaopai.com/show/KkA4HgWHZNyV0PFESdnrQg__.htm

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that such a joyful event can turned up to be sooo sorrowful....

And Louqing liked a weibo post about Dashu's birthday party and later posted this on her weibo:

从来不需要想起,永远也不会忘记。

"It's just that we are afraid to think about it, yet we can never forget it." 

Translated by @fuu_kaze

Even if you tried to avoid the subject, but it can never be forgotten. But some people cannot get this through their thick skull.

Everyone knowssss... Everyone is also sad because of this.... really no ban ah?

I've cried a bucket of tears watching it too Chenwen.. really, it's emotional for everybody still.. our boys are 'hurting' badly still.. only they know what's really going on.. aaahh.. the crying from Fengsong.. It's painful to watch.. God, be gracious to these boys, they did nothing wrong!.. Fengsong and Chenwen are 'feeling' for our YuZhou too..cries... I'm sad!.. feel so helpless for them..;((.!

• Like 14

@ryokise thank you for the video. Dashu is really sensitive to crying. Him crying got me triggered to cry. So is the video of chenwen. 

@lovehaiyin me too. it's supposed to be a happy event. But it's turning into a heartbreaking one. Good thing there's always a silver lining since JY and ZZ are helping these two up. That's rare to find in an industry where everything is cutthroat. 

• Like 13