Summary of 5ML posts today

00:00 

Spoiler

You're here by my side
And you have endured hardship
It's a better paradise for this day.
Happy birthday
Say goodbye to yesterday's sadness.
Ever since I met you, you're the only one.

Happy birthday.

INuxQIZ.png

02:06 - You 6 I'm 2

Spoiler

FNQYmRU.png

05:20 - 520 = I love you (in chinese)

Spoiler

QBYhBFR.png

06:02 - You 6 I'm 2

Spoiler

54t23Tl.png

06:05 - June 05 - BLY Bday - ZZ First Beijing FM (Light Asia Tour)

Spoiler

Cfjf3ir.png

06:20 - 20 June - ZZ accidentally liked JY's photo

Spoiler

Give you a Xu Jiujiu (tag JY)

0CpFyoo.png

07:30 - 30 July -  ZZ Thailand Concert (Light Asia Tour) 

Spoiler

If you miss me, just gaze to the sky with twinkling stars, there should be my sight searching you

cVH3IxY.png

08:13 - 13 August -  ZZ ShangHai Concert (Light Asia Tour) - Just give me a pair of wings, let me fly free

Spoiler

Just give me a pair of wings, let me fly free
The Microphone to keep me singing out loud
Just give me a pair of wings, I'll possess the power to break through the clouds.
Looking forward for the ultimate full bloom.

ckHPiM9.png

10:20 - 20 Oct - ZZ's bday - A dreamer, who can only find his way by moonlight, was born.

Spoiler

BoSSWj9.png

11:06 - 06 Nov 15 - First day YZ met each other

Spoiler
Southern bright eyes
Dark colored eyes
Right before my own eyes, I'm looking through love.

iwJmwO5.png

11:30 - 30 Nov - JY's birthday - Together we stand on the same side as if it is fate....

Spoiler
Together we stand on the same side as if it is fate
To live with the good times, the best time of our lives.

mRWCHTt.png

13:14 - 1314 means forever in chinese

Spoiler

It begins from loving the sea.
And then it loved you back,
and there you feel the ocean breeze.
Still owning the sea that you didn't have,
Which is considerate and playful.

ViBiwZ4.png

03:04 - 04 March - French Excellent Award night with JY

Spoiler

We've been running around in a circle till we met.
I promised myself not to needlessly worry anymore.
Because I want to know it myself.
As long as you still let me lean on your shoulders.

ZKW1N1i.png

15:10 (3:10pm) - 10 March - Esquire Mag photoshoot with JY

Spoiler

I wanted to hold with my hands these waves.
But you gave me the whole ocean.

j7xEp0V.png

15:13 (3:13pm) - 13 March Madame Figaro photoshoot with JY

Spoiler

unn6kMO.png

15:17 (3:17pm) - 17 March - JY commented 2 bent steel pipes

Spoiler

I'll put the moon to the sky
The sky is mine,
I lay my feet to the ground,
The land is mine,
I kiss you,
and you are mine

7EZRtbb.png

15:28 (3:28pm) - 28 March - Happy Camp Recording with JY

Spoiler

The meadows are bearing it's seed.
The wind shakes its leaves.
We stood still
We don't say anything.
It's very beautiful 

CiN3a4B.png

16:01 (4:01pm) - 1 April - Run For Time 2 Recording with JY - We were together, I forgot the rest of the world

Spoiler

MDUptmt.png

16:09 (4:09pm) - 09 April - Top Chinese Music Award with JY - Received First Award

Spoiler

V7Db3IJ.png

16:13 (4:13pm) - 13 April - JY was publishing a photo of himself. Fans found out that he was at a boutique, somewhere near ZZ's parents' house. First time ZZ was spotted with a necklace. Delulu: JY met ZZ's parents officially?? This is almost 1 month after "I'm ready, take me home" - 14 March

Spoiler

uKFFwQC.png

16:17 (4:17pm) - ShangYin Thailand Fan Meeting - Last time YZ was seen together in public

Spoiler

We let go from holding hands.
Again to hold hands as you come over.
I'm more than willing  to better understand your heart.
Spending All My Life
Whenever there are sea of emotions.
You just hold me tight.
Don't rush to speak out.
I will understand.
You are my reliance.

CEJ21XJ.png

18:25 (6:25pm) - 25 June - ZZ Korea Concert (Light Asia Tour)

Spoiler

Life is not an individual game

Fight together, Exceed together

Who cares if our talent is enough

We still need to strive hard

wi06O9w.png

19:17 (7:17pm) - 17 July - ZZ ShenZhen FanMeeting (Light Asia Tour)

Spoiler

THGKHbr.png

22:20 (10:20pm) - 20 October - ZZ's bday

Spoiler

Following this limitless dreams, In this vast empty world.
It looks like our beloved dreams will tend to lose.
Even with these unreliable wings, Our image will tend to stay.
I'm sure we can fly, on my love.

wXHkvMG.png

24 posts in total: 2 + 4 = 6 and JY is turning 24 this year!!!!!

Translations credit to our awesome translators Fuucuncui, @xix19xix and @prima13facie

------------------------

ChenWen weibo translated by Ryo: ..... (this is the only photo that I can use when I was flipping through through the (photos) storage hahaha). Because all the other photos have JY in it so you can't post it?? lxhtongku_org.gif 

Looking at all the birthday wishes, I feel happy for ZZ but at the same time, I feel so sad for JY. How JY feels when looking at other people freely say happy birthday to ZZ.....just the most simple thing yet he couldn't do....all they want is a Simple Love, yet so hard lxhtongku_org.gif

------------------------

This actor 王千源 - JY co-star in Guns and Kidneys - filming with JY at the moment, ZZ mentioned that he is ZZ's idol for his acting skill, he followed him after his Korea concert. This was before we knew about JY acting together with this actor in Guns and Kidneys. Delulu: ZZ knew about JY acting in this movie before it was announced.

When fans visited JY's filming set, they asked this actor to sign "for ZhouZhou". He was asking why fans kept asking him to sign "for ZhouZhou" :lol:

Today, this actor followed ZZ's weibo. Delulu: Did JY introduce his Kitten to him? ye_org.gif

Spoiler

Screencap from 卡卡的涛涛 weibo

73a4cd8bgw1f8z5woxm2nj20yi1pc1kx.jpg

73a4cd8bgw1f8z5wqhhnrj20yi1pc7m8.jpg

------------------------

Nite nite everyone lxhlike_org.gif

Edit: from 呼呼花- lxhlike_org.gif

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:aa54c6ca7960f9045b6abf7538dc5936

• Like 24

5 hours ago, gesseki said:

@bearlogy - F2F ....maybe face to face? isnt that a picture of a forest reflecting on the water?

omgggg....i had to re-edit this...my delulu self had a brain fart! isn't it zz's 22th birthday?...2 is facing 2 .....woooooo.....when two same things or numbers are beside each other...dont they form a mirror or reflection of each other because they are the same? wooooooooooo

Turn the picture 90 degree, you will get what that pic is. it looks like two people F2F or face to face but it's actually a reflection. but since it looks F2F, he wrote F2F as a conundrum. 

Spoiler

CvN3iAyVMAEyZs8.jpg

Spoiler

CvN3iziUkAAmHEo.jpg

• Like 5

JY did it again! Confusing the hell out of everyone and their cousin. I love it. He's making us think. 

After reading the different theories, I'm subscribing to the one about it being two faces, facing each other - >F2F.

Because why else would he have turned the photo around like that, there's obviously a pattern he liked. When I think about it, patterns, lights, shadows, shapes seems to be what JY is most interested in. It's the artist in him speaking.

But also, of course, there's no way he'd post such a thing on ZZ's birthday of all days, without the meaning being connected to him. I don't think he would have been quite this obscure, if it was just artistry. My theory would be just that he would have loved to be face to face with ZZ on this day. That this is how they live now, face to face, watching the other. Maybe he was doing facetime with ZZ as he was posting. 

So many birthday greetings to ZZ today! I particularly love all the charities started or money donated or animals adopted. It seems so very worthwhile. Personally, I think that's a really excellent way to spend your money, if you want to support him. 

I'm glad at least CW & FS sent their birthday greetings. But that also makes it so very obvious who is NOT sending a public birthday greeting... Which in a way just proves the point: that everything is different when it comes to JY & ZZ. Everything. Also, it's not the public displays of affection which matters the most, no matter how much we would like to be witness to them.

Here's to ZZ's 22 year in life being easier and with less road blocks and more F2F with JY, than at least part of his 21st year was. 

• Like 22

Bittersweet. :tears:

I am not sure how our whale felt seeing all these wishes to his kitten without being able to do the same openly and freely in public. But then again, whale boss must be a very private person and choose to declare his love and affection privately (the way how it should be like ZZ parents/family also don't do this publicly). Delulu said he lighten up the sky of Shanghai just for his kitten :D:phew: But I would settle with the cryptic message he sent to his fans through his IG. I would settle with face-to-face - a hope that someday he could tell his kitten face to face "Happy Birthday and I love you, baby".

• Like 15

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Caption "Sorry I'm late."

lxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.gif

be0e81dbjw1f8zblw3p5rj20rs13bq4u.jpg

One day...my boys! You will be able to do anything that you want to do and we will all accompany you two til that day!

ZZ's news weibo and JY studio were online together for a while around 1am

oh my poor heart!!!

Stupid pic. 

Making me cry. 

*sob*

• Like 7

7 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I'm glad at least CW & FS sent their birthday greetings. But that also makes it so very obvious who is NOT sending a public birthday greeting... Which in a way just proves the point: that everything is different when it comes to JY & ZZ. Everything. Also, it's not the public displays of affection which matters the most, no matter how much we would like to be witness to them.

I agree. No matter how much we want to see the love declaration, lovey dovey messages, or even a simple message between the boys, we must understand that in real relationship, people do not show off their love in public. If it was just for fan services, regardless of the ban, we would definitely see JY said something. A simple birthday greeting through weibo for example, like CW and FS. But nope. And that is telling. Sometimes when there is nothing at all, it's everything.

Okay, delulu mode off. Nope, No apologies.

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg 

I want to be holding your hand like this and not let go
Can love be pure forever without sorrow?

I want to be holding your hand like this and not let go
Can love be simple without hurt?

You - Are leaning on my shoulder
You - Are sleeping on my chest
I want to be like this without worries
Singing songs while walking

CfuvsNeUAAIrZUp.jpg

• Like 16

@kyusen - that's how boss whale cares for our baby kittycat. It's painful not to greet one of the most if not the most important person in his life, especially on that person's birthday. Boss whale doesn't want his kittycat to be in trouble with sensors. When you love someone, you would rather suffer and be miserable than cause trouble for your loved one. I agree with you that the most sweetest thoughts aren't the ones verbalized but those unspoken but heartfelt gestures. Do you remember the elbow gesture in happy camp. ZZ wanted to talk to JJ but JJ quickLy elbowed ZZ silently saying...we can't talk in public honey....let's talk later! Hahahahaha!  Love is kind, patient and enduring. Soon.....when the heavens and stars agree...our boys will be finally together again, happy and not being worried about bans or restrictions.  

Edited by gesseki
  • Like 12

From RedMoon_9294 Twitter, same thing as Rio Run, this is charity for blind children. It's an app. This screencap shows ZZ walked - 5.1 miles

Spoiler

CvQczUsVYAAwLNj.jpg

ZZ - Beijing to Kunming 191016

Spoiler

Cr tete_cake

CvOLLetWEAI14e7.jpg

CvOLLepWEAARdvl.jpg

CvOLLe1XYAE-qoV.jpg

CvOLLeqWgAA_AvH.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f8z4acaf1oj30mh0u076f.jpg

Spoiler

Cr yuzhou_forever

FseZR25.jpg

f44UfWw.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Heroin Funny VietnamFan

CvMTQCiUMAA1LJJ.jpg

CvInKDHVIAAcPek.jpg

CvDd21eUsAAkTDQ.jpg

Cu9EDcqUkAA44lZ.jpg

Cu5gU8oVIAAJHlA.jpg

• Like 15

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜##黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 天气降温,注意保暖喔![羞嗒嗒]浮上来看看你们,有米有想念官官君?[转发]猜猜官官君又要带来什么大招!?[偷乐]

Brief translation by Fuu The admin of JY studio weibo ask fans to be careful of the weather change, and say that JY will have something special for us, guess what is that

006u6uFmjw1f8zs98iwojj31111jkkjm.jpg

ZZ - COSMO event 151016

[羞嗒嗒][羞嗒嗒][羞嗒嗒]

CvQPN1mVYAAC9pC.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 肿了一只眼的托托

CvQPI3hVIAE1msI.jpg

CvQPKsCVMAAIPCJ.jpg

CvQPMPGUAAAm60l.jpg

CvQOc-0VUAIUzft.jpg

5ML account changed logo for ZZ's bday from "For Johnny and Timmy" to "For Timmy and Johnny". They even changed to have ZZ name in front of JY name in their  description. They changed it back today. LOL ZZ, sorry ZhouYu only 1 day per year lxhdeyidixiao_org.gif

Spoiler

Screencap by 用大把的愛砸你-小魚

Yesterday

006pY6S2jw1f8zrionketj30yi0i5jum.jpg

Today

006pY6S2jw1f8zriq7jzlj30yi0i577o.jpg

Yesterday ZZ and JY Studio online together for half an hour. ZZ from 00:50-01:26 and JY from 00:51-01:48

Spoiler

Screencap by akskthsu

CvP8n_UVUAA8c-r.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr YuZhouStudio19520

006qo2bbjw1f8zbakdyydj30f00ko3z8.jpg

@ksuyen I have edited with translation :)

Edited by bearology
Translation
  • Like 19

Ahhh that manip is so good... My heart :wub:, I can't... JY looks a bit tired but still good :w00t:. He would be willingly and happily sacrifice anything to have midnight chat (and fun together) with his little kitten. You lucky, kitten. :P

Hehe, poor ZZ :sweatingbullets:. Of course boss whale wouldn't mind being ZhouYu, especially on your birthday. But any other days, he is still the boss, yeah? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks @bearology Is there any chance you can translate the sentences from JY studio weibo update? :D

• Like 9

Haiz REPOST and COMMENT if you want to (I did LOL) but ifensi private message a fan
Rough Trans by Ryo: Hello, thank you for participating in the #you two are the most good looking in the world# activity. Due to yuzhou's special policy reasons, we estimated that yuzhou fansites would not be able to obtain the commercial image rights, to avoid fans hard work going to waste, and feeling disappointed. We advice fansites to not encourage fans to participate in this activity. We recommend that it's best to delete the repost, to avoid more people joining in, and making everyone disappointed. Thank you for your understanding.
I won't swear here but #@$%$@%^$#^Q#$. OK FINE!!!!! For those who don't believe the bans exist. READ THIS!!!
Spoiler

CvR1xFvUIAAJSd5.jpg

------------------------

From YuZhou_办公室
"To Yuzhou International Fan: There is an very important activity that we need all your help. Held by Fensiwang App, the fandom activity ”You Two Are the Best in The World” gets lots of supports in China, many Chinese fandom are promoting this activity now. If you see this weibo repost by Yuzhou Fandom, repost it now! And then click into the origin weibo, find out their comment and “Like” it. We need to gather more than 666 “Likes” to let Yuzhou get the qualification. This is the first round of the fandom competition. After the second round, the last 5 winners will get the chances to be shown on the LED screen at famous locations in America, UK and HK. The opportunity is very rare, we hope everyone who love Johnny and Timmy to take part in it!"
If you have weibo account, please support this project. Let bring YZ together!!! doge_org.gifmm_org.gif Oh even 5MilesLove commented and reposted this lxhainio_org.gif

Spoiler

005F5085gw1f8zy61veb9j30k00zkwl7.jpg

Spoiler

Screencap from Tender甜乐

8d063cbegw1f8zygoh4lgj20yi1pc7gj.jpg

Spoiler

pOkyz9k.jpg

More info about the project

Spoiler

7d8d12bdjw1f8zp6moz1yj20xc1eq4f6.jpg

7d8d12bdjw1f8zp6solxij20hs1rcnbh.jpg

7d8d12bdjw1f8zp6t0x9kj20ht17uqc2.jpg

7d8d12bdjw1f8zp6t9jfbj20ht13611j.jpg

7d8d12bdjw1f8zp6tkz0vj20ht0zojzv.jpg

7d8d12bdjw1f8zp6tv4e7j20ht13p111.jpg

• Like 14

Video of JingYu! I dont know what this video is about. 

@bearology 

Spoiler

We estimated that yuzhou fansites would not be able to obtain the commercial image rights, to avoid fans hard work going to waste, and feeling disappointed.

What does iFensi means when it comes to this? Do they mean we as in fans or they meaning the iFensi? Also are YuZhou fans still going to participate?

Spoiler

Special policy my butt. Stop oppressing our YuZhou! lol at the people trying to stop YuZhou. They don't know that banning the two from seeing each other won't stop them from making noises. Even if they have to be cryptic about it. Plus you don't see or hear the two denying it so that means they're not oppose to what they are doing. If iFensi is scared of the consequences then they shouldn't be even doing this. If they're gonna hold a contest for best couple, everything is fair game. Big middle fingers to the ones that banned YuZhou. 

• Like 3

oh darn I missed ZZ's birthday since I was traveling. Happy belated birthday Xu Wei Zhou. On another happy note. I got my JY's photobook, yasssss!!! So sexy!!!! I wonder if ZZ will make a photobook too. He will look so gorgeous!

@prima13facie would you mind not posting so many pictures without spoiler button?

Spoiler

Since not all of us lives in a country with an abundance of data. While I backread your post seems to share all the pics without hiding it in spoiler, one or two pics would be okay, but all pics, that will take so much data. Believe me when I was traveling in Asia, data is expensive! If you hide it in spoiler, at least people have the chance to check it or not (they know the consequences of checking it will drain their data), but if you put it in all in the open like that, people have no choice, their data will get drained. And ofc sometimes when the boys are doing some shows, we always so hype and want to share everything too! 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, xix19xix said:

@bearology, I reposted too. I want to make a stand. So what if they are eventually not featured? So what if they continue to be banned?

The comments do not lie! The numbers do not lie! Right now, all the top posts are about Yuzhou... every single comment have 9,000+ likes now. 

They are the couple of the year, whether the authority likes it or not!

It is a fact. It is what they deserve! I am not going to shy away just because the editor's warning of disappointment. I will be more disappointed with myself if I just let it be. This is the way I choose to support yuzhou even if it means that the outcome is still the same. I want to let them know they have my support! 

Same here. I want them to know they will always have our support. At the end of the day, if the boys don't want to do it, which we can all understand why, I will still feel happy that we tried. And obviously, we did a really good job to the point where ifensi needs to private message that fan. I would say mainly because 5MilesLove reposted it and for us CPF (or at least for me), 5MilesLove reposted = YuZhou approved!

12 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

What does iFensi means when it comes to this? Do they mean we as in fans or they meaning the iFensi? Also are YuZhou fans still going to participate?

Ryo said (I cant remember exactly) but fansites (YZ fansites) will need to ask for commercial image rights to use for those LED boards (but ifensi will help). Fans are still reposting and liking comments at the moment. Those comments (on the original posts), which get more them 666 likes, the 'partner' will be selected for the voting starting on 25 Oct. Guess we will know by 25 Oct if YZ will be chosen. Like xix19xix mentioned, all current top comments are about YuZhou.

• Like 22