Quantcast

18 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

Dwhy is JY a whale? I get ZZ being a cat cause he said he likes cats etc

The Chinese name of JY sounds like whale in standard Mandarin.

The English translation of the post below:

Life is not an individual game

Fight together, Exceed together

Who cares if our talent is enough

We still need to strive hard

36 minutes ago, bearology said:

#1020许魏洲生日快乐# 
人生不是一个人的游戏
一起奋斗 一起超越
管他天赋够不够
我们都还需要再努力
@许魏洲ZZ

006vBjclgw1f8yt6qwcw1j31321xgb29.jpg

006vBjclgw1f8yt6w1dq4j31av2bcb2d.jpg

• Like 14

From jujurang49  Twitter. So Cuteeeeee lxhhaojiong_org.giflxhhaojiong_org.giflxhhaojiong_org.gif

CvNEyGSUsAA9g0n.jpg

Spoiler

CvNEyGRUMAAXw2h.jpgCvNEyGRUkAA2Xjn.jpg

@oldgregg JY = JingYu (similar pronunciation with whale in Chinese). If you listen to ZhouZhou Towards the Brightside song, second verse you will hear the word JingYu (whale). JY also said he likes whale, because of the freedom and no one can bully a whale. A whale is free in it's own ocean!

• Like 14

Led Board for ZZ's bday at Shilin Night Market in Taiwan

Spoiler

你生日是老大!今天讓你排前面XD
這是以頻道名義在士林夜市LED廣告牆為洲洲發布的慶生影片!
要說的大概都在影片裡說盡了!這邊不再贅言。

希望所有的寶寶都開開心心,我們要一起陪瑜洲慢 慢 走!

CR:影片某個寶寶 其他素材:中國微博

• Like 7

ZZ interview with South East Weekly. Original link here

Spoiler

SNP say happy bday to ZZ

Spoiler

CvNPnwTUMAEzOl-.jpg

CvNPcXuUMAIpd70.jpg

CvNPcXzVIAELCPU.jpg

CvNPcQLUkAADPhx.jpg

CvNPcMFVMAIKt_G.jpg

CvNPn0OUAAANG75.jpg

CvNPnyZUAAAhNyN.jpg

CvNPnw-UkAAu3Rb.jpg

Fanart. OMG This is so cuteeee

Cu9PRvYUkAAg3xX.jpg

Spoiler

Cr _woojoo_

Cu78WzAUkAApch8.jpg

CvNjSziUEAAd0io.jpg

• Like 13

CW happy bday ZZ

祝我宇宙无敌超级帅的学长@许魏洲ZZ 生日快乐 时间好快呀,谢谢学长一直以来的照顾。祝事业蒸蒸日上 身体健康(翻了时候库存能用的就这个哈哈哈)

bc050416jw1f8z14xwukjj20yi1pc492.jpg

• Like 12

Ahh, I hope ZZ has had a wonderful day and realizes how loved and appreciated he is! (His parents, too, since without them we wouldn't have him :D)

A little 16+ delulu for our YuZhou shipper hearts. 

Spoiler

This was all WeiZhou could ask for. Time might be slipping away, but he was in heaven, at least for now. Closing his eyes, he sighed as he melted.

The warmth of JingYu’s chest diffused against WeiZhou’s back, slowly spreading across and through his skin, like the radiating comfort of a fireplace on a frigid, winter night. The arms that wrapped him like a protective barrier exuded strength while retaining a gentleness afforded to the most delicate and precious. JingYu’s legs were a bracing support, cradling WeiZhou from his hips to his ankles. WeiZhou was not sure if it was the atmosphere or if the area around his Achilles’ tendon truly was a before unknown erogenous zone sending dull throbs of electricity through him with each brush of JingYu’s toes.  

WeiZhou sighed again. The soft graze of stubble against his shoulder became a titular influence to nerves and mind as JingYu settled small nips and kisses along WeiZhou’s neck and ear.

“Mmm, I’m so glad you’re here,” JingYu whispered, his voice flowing smooth and warm like cognac. “Thank you, Zhou.”

WeiZhou raised one of the hands he was holding to his lips as he settled his head into JingYu’s.

“You don’t have to thank me. This was my early birthday present to myself.”

JingYu’s arms tightened around WeiZhou.

“There really is no way, is there?”

“JingYu…”

“I know, I know. It’s just...it’s the first year I get to celebrate your birthday. More than any other day, I wanted to be able to celebrate your birthday at least.”

WeiZhou turned his head enough to catch JingYu’s lips with his for a quick kiss, as though comforting a scraped knee or bumped elbow.

“It’s just another day, JingYu, no different than any other day we’re not together.”

WeiZhou settled back into JingYu, the thumb of his right hand smoothing back and forth over JingYu’s left elbow draped across him.

“The fact that we can’t be together for things like birthdays and holidays…,” WeiZhou said, thinking aloud, “makes days like this more special. Because we can’t celebrate the things normal couples would celebrate, we just make our own days that are ours, and ours alone. The fact that I’m here with you now, today, in this place, at this time, makes me happy I was born. Why wait until next week, why wait until some specific day, to celebrate that?”

Again, the embrace around WeiZhou strengthened, as even legs stretched alongside his sought to hold him tight.

“Xu WeiZhou. Every time I think I can’t possibly love you more, you go and say something like that.”

JingYu’s lips pressing and pulling against his neck, JingYu’s hands caressing over his body, JingYu just being JingYu and loving him so completely, made WeiZhou feel he had gone from melting to evaporating, as though he was floating away from everything on rising heat and elevated emotions. Only JingYu could catch the steam of WeiZhou he created and condense it back into the man he held.

“Every day since I met you is like my birthday, JingYu. Every day I can love you makes me glad to be alive.”

• Like 16

On 10/20/2016 at 8:22 PM, bearology said:

FS happy bday to ZZ

生日快乐  !!洲洲哥@许魏洲ZZ  在小鲜肉的道路上渐行渐远,在大叔的道路上越来越近哈哈哈哈

"Happy Birthday! You're drifting away from this "little fresh meat" road and off you go closer on the road to becoming uncle HAHAHA"

Spoiler

d55c9be7jw1f8yzrf4r9xj22c0340npd.jpg

ZZ's old post for JY last  2015-11-13 bs_org.gif

@许魏洲ZZ(许魏洲ZZ)
你想干嘛 lxhkoubishi_org.gif

Spoiler

6b202cedjw1exzoezkkewj214p1lcb2b.jpg

ZZ is all over "The Bund" in Shanghai.

8b05fe60gw1f8yzv2klboj20ku0rsaet.jpg

Spoiler

8b05fe60gw1f8yzv0a2ypj20ku0rsq7k.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

cr  森暄

bdc2a108gw1f8z00pkoi2j20yi0kdjtt.jpg

bdc2a108gw1f8z00p6z9zj20yi0kimzh.jpg

This is "The Bund" at night. More info on wiki. 

The_Bund_of_Shanghai.jpg

The Water Cube in Beijing is now showing their love for ZZ with the help of fans.

cr. BLACKCAT_UV

Spoiler

006rlT8jgw1f8z0b1i8ofj30rs0ku77p.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f8z0b283sij30m80ciwfd.jpgother fans small but precious ways of celebrating ZZ's birthday

Spoiler

006rlT8jgw1f8z0857r4uj30ku0rtn1c.jpg

• Like 13

[Eng CC subs] 161020 许魏洲 Xu Weizhou's interview (Southern Metropolis Entertainment) 

• Like 14

JY IG update.

JY POSTED ON ZZ BDAY IN LUNAR CALENDAR and SOLAR CALENDAR lxhtongku_org.gif

Caption F2F

What is F2F????

CvNy4koVMAAfkao.jpg

Spoiler

CvNyaPMVMAMwVr_.jpg

Screencap by mochalattebest 

• Like 11

So fast @ryokise! Thank you. 

Um this video sounds like YuZhou! Uh idk if the first song was processed into sounding like real time instead sounding like a studio version. Second one sounds like they're in a karaoke!

giphy.gif

tumblr_mrb84arCyY1rs0f5ho1_500.gif

@bearology could be face to face like gesseki said. If that's what it means. Then currently at that time or during posting IG they were having a face to face moment. Or FaceTime lol. Only JY knows what he posts. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 8

@bearlogy - F2F ....maybe face to face? isnt that a picture of a forest reflecting on the water?

omgggg....i had to re-edit this...my delulu self had a brain fart! isn't it zz's 22th birthday?...2 is facing 2 .....woooooo.....when two same things or numbers are beside each other...dont they form a mirror or reflection of each other because they are the same? wooooooooooo

• Like 5

6 hours ago, prima13facie said:

ZZ birthday with many ways to say Happy Birthday!

http://www.miaopai.com/show/MDrhpvpdWWBhUDuEgADORw__.html

ZZ dancing

YinYuetai sent their Birthday greetings and posted ZZ's dancing portion on the interview.

cr YinYuetai

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:fd5ee6d9d915679d2b3574baa4ad1052/v.swf

VogueMe also sent their Birthday greetings for ZZ.

cr VogueMe

can i ask if it is normal for the some of the channels to wish a celebrity birthday? coz that kind of channels may have many celebrities worked for them before. 

and WOW with the shanghai bund .. is that real and not PS? and the cube birthday wish... the fans are super rich! I think is not cheap to get that up...

• Like 6

[Trans] Chenwen's weibo update: Wishing my universally super handsome senpai @许魏洲ZZ happy birthdayee80a2.pngee80a2.pngee80a2.pngTime flies, thank you senpai for your care all this while. Wishing you a booming career. Stay healthy (this is the only photo that I can use when I was flipping through through the (photos) storage hahaha)

bc050416jw1f8z14xwukjj20yi1pc492.jpg

[Trans] Fengsong's weibo update: Happy birthday!! Zhouzhou ge @许魏洲ZZ, gradually getting further away from the path of little fresh meat, and closer to the path of an uncle hahahaha

*大叔 meaning like uncle/middle aged man/ahjusshi

d55c9be7jw1f8yzrf4r9xj22c0340npd.jpg

• Like 19

Because @bearology likes my sappy side...

Spoiler

00:00 CST, 2016.10.20

The moment the ring tone sounded from WeiZhou's phone the room became quiet. WeiZhou didn't notice when the others slowly slipped out of the door, his attention fully on the device in his hand. Pulling a sharp gasp of air into his lungs, WeiZhou swiped the face of the phone. He knew JingYu was going to call him, but right at midnight? Wasn't this a little much? WeiZhou felt his heart lurching with joy as a voice flowed like wine into his ear.

"Happy Birthday, baby. I love you, Zhou."

• Like 18