Oh God, it's another declaration of love! It's ZZ all over JY's place AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I can't handle it anymore

MOONLIGHT MOONLIGHT MOONLIGHT MOONLIGHT MOONLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fSgCPDx.gif

CAN'T CALM DOWN

SJg5Vga.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 14

@bearology They say they also have the same white shirt :wub: 

CR:  糖柚子YY

8ec56decjw1f8udx7o3igj20j60oognt.jpg8ec56decjw1f8udx58h98j20j60nz41p.jpg8ec56decjw1f8udwz8m49j20j60sr7bq.jpg

Fans searched for this song by BRUNO MARS  BUT STILL IT'S ZZ's M O O N L I G H T!

Spoiler

Cr:  豆小草SYY

Moonshine
  月光曼妙
  ——翻译:steven sheng
Hello
  嗨
You know you look even better than the way You did now before
  你可知,你从未像今日让人感觉美好
And the moment that you kissed my lips
  就在你轻吻我的嘴角那一秒
You know I started to feel wonderful
  你可知,我已坠入无穷曼妙
It's something incredible
  令我难以置信
There's sex in your chemicals
  有一种欲火在燃烧
Ooh let's go
  噢,让咱俩一起出逃
You're the best way I know to escape the extraordinary
  因为你就是我们逃离尘嚣的天然之道
This world aint for you
  你并不属于这个世道
And I know for damn sure this world ain't for me
  我也知道,我也不属于这个世道
Lift off and say goodbye
  让我们离弦升空,与这世界告别
Just let your fire set me free
  正好用你的激情解脱我的自由
Ohhh
  喔喔
Moonshine
  月光曼妙…
Take us to the stars tonight
  就在今晚载我们奔向星光闪耀
Take us to that special place
  带我们到那个特殊地方
That place we went the last time
  那个我们最后的见证之岛
The last time
  最后那次
I know
  我知道
I was with you last night
  我即使昨晚有你相伴
But it feels like it's been so long
  但这已经仿佛久远得让人难以煎熬
And everybody that's around they know
  任何一个身边的人都已经知道
That I'm not myself when you gone
  你不在身边,我就会无依无靠
It's good to see you again
  再见你就是一种美好
Good to see you again
  再见你就是美好
On top of the world Is where I stand
  我仿佛占领了世间幸福的至高
When you're back in my life
  当你回到我的生活
Life's not so bad
  生活不再难熬
When you're way up this high
  当你也与我同行登高
Everything is alright
  诸事顺意了
Everything is alright
  万事妥当了
Moonshine
  月亮曼妙
  就在今晚载我们奔向星光闪耀

带我们到那个特殊地方
  那个我们最后的见证之岛
The last time Ohh
  最后那次,喔
Moonshine
  月光曼妙
Your love it makes me come alive
  你的爱激活了我
  带我们到那个特殊地方
  那个我们最后的见证之岛
The last time
  最后那次
Don't look down, don't you never look back
不要看不起,不要再回头看
We are not afraid to die young and live fast
  我们不需担心英年早夭,也不需担忧无常早到
Give me good times
  赐我美好时光
Give me love
  赐我爱情
Give me laughs
  赐我会心微笑
Let's take a ride
  让我们顺风搭乘
To the sky
  驶向天际
Before the night is gone   

赶在长夜尽消

Moonshine   

月光曼妙

就在今晚载我们奔向星光闪耀

带我们到那个特殊地方

那个我们最后的见证之岛

The last time Ohh   最后那次

• Like 16

Not long after ZZ landed, JY posted that IG.

Delulu: after receiving a call from his baobei saying he landed safe and sound. That's when our Captain posted his IG

doge_org.gifmm_org.gif 

#yuzhouisreal #havefaithinyuzhou #believeinyuzhou #moonlight lxhzhuakuang_org.gif

Cu47IJgVIAA7-8k.jpg

Cr BubbleSheep

@prima13facie I just saw that too. The neck looks the same to me though lxhzhuakuang_org.gif Anyway, WHITE AND ROUND NECK TOP WITH CHECKED SHIRTS, NOTED FOR YUZHOU WARDROBE!!!!!

• Like 15

I saw some fans commented

MOONLIGHT + SUNSHINE = MOONSHINE

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbjw1f8uea6f9y7j20rs0ltadr.jpg........
Stealing lyrics from prima post

lxhbuhaoyisi_org.giflxhbuhaoyisi_org.giflxhbuhaoyisi_org.giflxhbuhaoyisi_org.gif

And the moment that you kissed my lips
You know I started to feel wonderful
It's something incredible

Moonshine
The last time
I know
I was with you last night
But it feels like it's been so long
And everybody that's around they know
That I'm not myself when you gone

It's good to see you again

Edited by bearology
Duplicate post
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, bearology said:

CAPTION: MOONSHINE *LOL OF COURSE WE KNOW YOU WANT TO WRITE MOONLIGHT RIGHT JY"

@bearology Not only the moon in the picture in the middle is a black cow. Remember what Bai Luoyin answered to Gu Hai about the black stitches in his jacket. A white cow with black spots that gives milk. hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

• Like 7

AND WHAT'S THIS?!

ZZ's necklace ring is not perfect circle and it's JY's fault!!!! This is him on his Photobook pg 65, right? [笑cry][笑cry] LOLOLOLOL

JY MADE A RING IN FRANCE? HAHA  [笑cry]

CR.  -真特想-

006vzYmYjw1f8ueemi0d6j30qo0zk418.jpg

dbf3bdddgw1f8udkz3jonj20jz0zkwfp.jpgdbf3bdddgw1f8udkzsnvcj20qo0zkk09.jpg

JY... This guy, he really loves ZZ!!!

For several days, he's been wearing thick jacket since it's getting colder and colder in Baotou but he's all fired up today and dressed up casually in his red checked shirt for his kitten liked it's 23°C even though it's really freakin' 9°C!!

OH! HOW GREAT IS THEIR LOVE TO KEEP THEM WARM IN THE COLD.

Spoiler

006exN4Cjw1f8udz2429aj30hs0vkjtt.jpg

Spoiler

cr 你丫把我吃死了你想跑

006exN4Cjw1f8udz2khwbj30k00zkgoe.jpg006exN4Cjw1f8udz4filnj30qo0xd0vw.jpg006exN4Cjw1f8udz50p94j30qo0xd782.jpg

YuZhou and into the same side they go.

piexums.png

Spoiler

005LNHJ8gw1f8ueklrcujj30k00zk3zc.jpg005LNHJ8gw1f8uekmqp48j30k00zkdhd.jpg

FA by JT-Project

006yjIkfjw1f8ueu64nqoj30qo0xc0wj.jpg

• Like 17

Can someone overdose from sugar high? YuZhou you guys treasure each other very well! Moonshine, I loved that song. 

This isn't coincidence anymore. It's not. 

fangirl.gif

tumblr_inline_n92f9pe7f21sgswti.gif

Waking up to these kind of news is giving me life.

giphy.gif

@prima13facie or he's marking his territory, like 'look he has my accessories, u see him wearing it? He's mine now' or something along those lines. Showing the world that both guys aren't single anymore and they're taken. 

Edit 2nd: 

Spoiler

Omg! This is a good angle and I'd like to thank the person who took this, or it could have been one of the HC editors/filming that recorded this and released it? If only they would release all of the footage.

Anyways look at how JY initiated the contact first. He held out his hand and ZZ took it, with that opportunity for some skinship and close contact, lol. But with the handshake came with JY trying to up the game, but failed.

Now ZZ was able to escape JY's grasp but in a matter of seconds both wrist was caught by JY, but ZZ was able to free his right hand. Now he could have also gotten his other wrist out of JY's grasp but opted not to because you know they probably missed each other's touch. (Delulu mode)

When ZZ's got caught by JY he went in for the kill and tried to pin JY by taking one of his legs. If you look at ZZ's face he was really happy that finally he was able to bring Johnny pin him. Probably in his mind, 'Yes I get to pin him for all the times I've been pinned. I get to be on top this time. 

Look at Xiena (the girl with mouth open) she's shocked! By this time JY was able to counter ZZ's attack and flipped the tables on him. (ZZ what do you expect, he's an expert in flipping and BJJ.) 

This is where it gets juicy! Both tries to flip each other but look at where their foot is; between their legs. Now its probably easier if they do this but there are other ways. 

Pay attention to 1:10-1:20. Of ZZ's ahem. Not trying to be a perve or anything but I just noticed this when JY's sock fell of. Doesn't ZZ look um too happy down there? :phew: Or maybe it's just the zipper.

He And Nana (the hosts) both got excited at what's happening. He went to take a closer look, probably to stop them but changed his mind. Then Nana went on to stop He, who already stopped himself from interrupting YuZhou; Nana drags He away from the wrestling match. 

And that's when the Korean dude stopped them and Nana decides to join in so that both guys would get off of each other, as it looks like they both wanna stay there like that for some time.

Ive watch JY's other matches and JY got off of them quickly, and didn't play much longer with the two. 

Quick question. Can we all buy of the footages somehow from the producers or would that cost a lot?

Edited by 1blankstare
Found a good angle of HC YZ wrestling. :)
  • Like 16

It is still 2 more days until his b'day and my heart already crying a bucket of tears seeing all the sugar for these past 2-3 days. I don't know if I can handle when his b'day finally arrived.

That Adidas jacket Zhou was wearing, it's Yu's. No other explanation needed. It just is.

I'm getting tear up thinking Yu would update his IG wishing Zhou "happy b'day". How subtle the message would be. A candle. A cat. A night sky full with stars.

Or maybe a bold and in-your-face one. "Celebrating my wifey's b'day, just the two of us." "Will you marry me?" "HJY + XWZ = LOVE".

• Like 11

@1blankstare So much for being territorial that they had to bit each other's neck! LOL like a tiger to a tiger! ROAR YuZhou!

Okay, But tonight is not hickey night, It's Moonshine for the two :wub: Oh, the feels I just want to tie them together and put them on a rooftop so they won't escape and miss each other just for this night, and let them sit back & enjoy each company with the BIG MOON! 

----

YuZhou and the Chrome hearts earring and whale necklace.

Even though JY didn't wear his accessories today, the chrome hearts accessories are very near to YuZhou's heart. They were purchased by this fan around June in New York for her birthday and sent them as a gift to YuZhou. Well, she's very grateful that after two month's it's still one of the couple's Yu&Zhou's favorite until now :D 

Spoiler

006qPSYwgw1f8ueu1f8mij30qo140ahl.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueu63eedj30qo140dl3.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueu9bansj30qo15mgrw.jpg

006qPSYwgw1f8uez2jyd6j315i21sh2h.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueuc383jj30k00zkgnq.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueyur48uj32b043ku10.jpg

006qPSYwgw1f8ueufame9j30qo14078k.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueuiessoj30n60zj43v.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueulez4zj30n70zitdp.jpg

Spoiler

006qPSYwgw1f8uez2jyd6j315i21sh2h.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueuc383jj30k00zkgnq.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueyur48uj32b043ku10.jpg

Spoiler

006qPSYwgw1f8ueu1f8mij30qo140ahl.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueu63eedj30qo140dl3.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueu9bansj30qo15mgrw.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueufame9j30qo14078k.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueuiessoj30n60zj43v.jpg006qPSYwgw1f8ueulez4zj30n70zitdp.jpg

YuZhou Vocabulary.  Yummy and Moonshine  [doge][喵喵]

8ec56decjw1f8ugmoqm3lj20j60cxmy2.jpg8ec56decjw1f8ugmt5oubj20j60cxgn1.jpg

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

I don't know what's going on with these two or it's Johnny who logged in using his bae's account. It's been like this since 10:30 pm until now. I think Zhouzhou forgot to log off....

By the way, Superfan app now changed Zhou Meow to Xu Weizhou. But Whale still remains as Whale. Interesting........

(Did BZ asked them to change them?)

Spoiler

Kq0yxSq.png

And I love this new fanart by Sally. She's just as fast as Huhu! 

Spoiler

8U2Yg4L.jpg

You guess what she means by "other camp"... Dun dun dun dun....

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Translated by @ryokise Edited by me.

New fanart by Huhu. So sweeeeeeet!!!

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f8uly7p1wjg20d40y1409.gif

Hello everyone! Does anyone know what brand fur hooded jacket that Johnny is wearing here? Been madly in love with it ever since episode 14 (I think) when BL and GH were walking with their dog. If anyone has a link or a description, let me know!  ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

CdCf7CaUUAAjVLW.jpg

• Like 8

To muchHhH! I need to go to rehab...hahahah. if what we've been seeing with these posts from our soompiers can't be called evidence of yuzhou, I don't know else what could possibly be! Woooooo!!!!  Thanks to our soompiers who load all these sugarballs for all of us to enjoy!!!!   They look so happy now!!!! Someday soon our boys will be together and we will enjoy watching them together in one camera frame, one stage, one movie or better yet start off with addicted season 2! Hahaha!

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, gesseki said:

To muchHhH! I need to go to rehab...hahahah. if what we've been seeing with these posts from our soompiers can't be called evidence of yuzhou, I don't know elsepo what could be! Woooooo!!!!  Thanks to our soompiers who load all these sugarballs for all of us to enjoy!!!!   They look so happy now!!!! Someday soon our boys will be together and we will enjoy watching them together in one camera frame, one stage, one movie or better yet start off with addicted season 2! Hahaha!

That is all I ever wanted :') 

• Like 9

ZZ - After Mag Photoshoot in Beijing (iFengsi livestream) 141016

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲cpf]

Cu5rAm5UkAAb_kz.jpg

Cu5rBXAUEAAJB08.jpg

ZZ - Beijing Airport (BJ-SZ) 151016

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrush

Cu5rYyiUkAANig-.jpg

Cu5rYyeUAAI5doZ.jpg

Cu5qLPTUkAIs-BS.jpg

Cu5qLRlUsAAwK3w.jpg

Cu5qLRrVMAEi2Ub.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [冰冰TICKTOCK]

Cu5ruK0UsAAG0iJ.jpg

Cu5rvQQUMAEbVFV.jpg

Cu5rw3EUIAEUTFL.jpg

ZZ - Arrival Beijing 161016

Spoiler

Cr [放疯Feverfun]

Cu5yRwhVYAAAzdE.jpg

Cu5yShqVIAAmoP8.jpg

Cu5yqZ1VYAAR5Wa.jpg

Cu5zDboUMAAHupy.jpg

Cu5zFa7VMAEVk8D.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr [嘿许魏洲]

Cu5sMRKUsAAc362.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团]

Cu5lZfNUAAAJllo.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Heroin Funny

Cu5gU8oVIAAJHlA.jpg

Cuxz6oMVMAAxbc7.jpg

Cuu08OEUIAA6eef.jpg

呼呼花- 

Spoiler

• Like 14

What a shower of sweets this weekend!

1. ZZ's neck marks - most plausible explanation really is hickey. So if someone would suggest it's not from JY, then who? (Just admit it, there is no one else. ;) )

2. Necklace ring - looks like an engagement ring to me... or something. Definitely NOT handmade by JY. It looks professional to me. 

Spoiler

qYlI0C9.jpg

3. Finger ring - this one DOES look handmade to me: it's uneven in shape and the surface looks like it's been banged out. So I think this one is more likely a ring JY made while in Cannes. (Aww, JY, you're such a good bf!)

Spoiler

SeGKQTu.jpg

4. JY's moonshine IG-post. What can I say but wow. Wow, JY. That wasn't subtle at all. I won't even call it mysterious, since the message seems clear. A moon for ZZ. Go JY! Be even more unsubtle, I love it. Although, can't help but wonder what he means by 'moonshine'. He's not drinking home made alcohol, I hope. Heh.

• Like 21