Quantcast

4 hours ago, lielee said:

FANMEET IN KOREA? THEN FANMEET IN BANGKOK IS POSSIBLE, RIGHT? (of course I want in Malaysia but Bangkok is fine too)

Is it 11th of Dec or 12th of Nov? I want to go... I want to go so bad. Zhou's concert last time, when they talked in Chinese, I don't understand. When they translated into Thai also I don't understand. :astonished:

It's not perfect but I can probably understand 50% Korean but still, Bangkok is nearer. I hope he would release his full fanmeeting schedule. I need to plan in advance.

It didn't cross my mind to go since it's in China but then Founder (you're really going, right?) said she will be going and I couldn't get it off my mind yesterday. Going or not going. :expressionless:

Hoping for updates on the Korean one.

Would be nice to have a fanmeet here in the Philippines :D 

I would definitely ask them loads of stuff regarding the future of Shangyi. I might as well as ask some trick questions regarding their relationships and experience B)

Speaking of trick questions... In the "160927 ZZ Interview after getting Sina Fresh Asia Rookie of the Year Award" youtube video,  I think the reporter asked a trick question regarding Shangyi with ZZ making a certain kind of face if you pause at 1:18. hahahhaa Also he seems to be caught off guard... Didn't really give something of a straight answer.

Very interesting if you ask me. I think the media is also hellbent in acquiring juicy details and information. lol :glasses:

Edited by Ryan West
  • Like 4

JY added an IG-account today - a model who seems to be in Baotou to be in the same film as JY... 

This is how ZZ reacts. Hehe.

Spoiler

SLfu7Or.jpg

Can't quite get over how awesome this bad!schoolboy look is on ZZ. This photographer caught some new sides of ZZ. It's evident that really good photographers can bring out different, better things out of their models. This version of ZZ makes me want to see him play a bad boy, a ruthless seducer who nobody can resist.

Spoiler

yiBBJi9.jpg

• Like 18

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

JY added an IG-account today - a model who seems to be in Baotou to be in the same film as JY... 

This is how ZZ reacts. Hehe.

Reveal hidden contents

SLfu7Or.jpg

Can't quite get over how awesome this bad!schoolboy look is on ZZ. This photographer caught some new sides of ZZ. It's evident that really good photographers can bring out different, better things out of their models. This version of ZZ makes me want to see him play a bad boy, a ruthless seducer who nobody can resist.

Reveal hidden contents

yiBBJi9.jpg

EXACTLY! Not really bad boy but a seducer---like the characters Jude Law used to play in his heyday. I would buy up all DVDs of that if ZZ makes a show like that!!!

@charlie10 Also, look at his lips here wrapped around that straw. God, I have to stop these impure thoughts! :flushed:

• Like 5

JY - Baotou 011016. Our whale looks so happy when he returned to the hotel tonight...hm...Delulu: someone arrived Baotou this afternoon ha JY? A certain kitten? :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cr 大大大群群

CtrXXxEVMAA3aw3.jpg

CtrXZLnVYAEDbJw.jpg

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner (I accidentally close the tab :( )

CtrjF7VVMAAykR-.jpg

CtrjF26UIAAcQcG.jpg

Fan gave JY this cat

Spoiler

Cr DAL

CtrZc7LWYAQqZEv.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

Translated by Gashu. JY: I just swear that I won't eat dinner tonight. After saying this, I saw Xiao Han laugh~

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CtrZLUcUkAE-gkQ.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

The lady JY followed IG this morning is indeed filming with him.

Spoiler

YZ gif

Spoiler

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Tender甜乐

b0e4344fgw1f8cxupfkplj20ku0kcach.jpg

b0e4344fgw1f8cxut4kspj20fk0fkwgf.jpg

-----------------------------------

Fanarts!!!

Fanart by 呼呼花-. Translated by Fuucuncui. Edited by Bearology

She posted this fanart with - - doge_org.gif ZZ you're so kindlxhtongku_org.gifhearta_org.gif - - me: LOL, such a caring kitten ah! :lol:

hmlyukx.jpg

Fanart by Hako缺魚粥. Translated by @gashupingo. Edited by Bearology

Spoiler

pIuTsZG.jpg

XKYX9GC.jpg

KUQw16Q.jpg

FApFLYE.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f8adogdrfyg3075076750.gif

-----------------------------------

I always forget to post this. Zebra concert, ZZ changed lyric for Towards the bright side to match JY's weibo post. Lyrics supposed to be 山丘 (shanqiu) but JY used this word for his weibo post '山头'(shantou). ZZ sang "shantou" that night. "Shantou" means "top of the hill" Clip here

Spoiler

2beFmFh.jpg

*please correct if I remember it wrong Gashu, Ryo LOL*

• Like 15

10 hours ago, bearology said:

JY IG update

Reveal hidden contents

guys im a bit worried here that our YuZhou ship is in danger :(.  Becoz soon after JY make friend in IG with his costar that beautiful Ukranian girl, he soon update his IG with this photo.  then I saw random IG post on JY, that the girl candid cam JY through her Iphone.  Not sure where she post it though... IG maybe? 

my rational -NotDelulu- thought, they're like flirting w/ each other... .. i read several netizen's comments on JY's IG,  seems not happy with this (maybe its CPF:sweatingbullets:) hmm oh well....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

guys im a bit worried here that our YuZhou ship is in danger :(.  Becoz soon after JY make friend in IG with his costar that beautiful Ukranian girl, he soon update his IG with this photo.  then I saw random IG post on JY, that the girl candid cam JY through her Iphone.  Not sure where she post it though... IG maybe? 

my rational -NotDelulu- thought, they're like flirting w/ each other... .. i read several netizen's comments on JY's IG,  seems not happy with this (maybe its CPF:sweatingbullets:) hmm oh well....

I can't see the photo. I also visited JY's instagram and there's nothing new there 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

The only thing i worry is some fans are so harsh, they would not understand it right away, and yes she is co-worker of JY

But don't worry because the girl is married. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

I can't see the photo. I also visited JY's instagram and there's nothing new there 

i quoted @bearology post above, the one JY doing *cough*sexxy*cough exercise.  Previously he posted in weibo, and he repost it in his IG.

While for the video of the girl filming JY, you can search it randomly on IG through #huangjingyu or #johhnyhuang etc

sorry i couldnt embed the photo due to my terrible laptop:(

5 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

He's posting IG story. You have to click on his IG profile pic to see latest story. Btw, that model is starring together with JY in the same movie. She posted her story first while doing makeup. JY was talking on the back and he posed when they called him. At first he might thought it's just a photo but later he found out it's story and he was testing though it came out super black video of beer bottle looks like thingy. XD

You can see his super duper curious face at the end of model's story. YuZhou ship is sailing. Just one model? Nah.. even 1000 came cannot sink the ship. B)

Johnny's Story: http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:24099f38284870b01e83ac59917947db/v.swf

Tatkan's Story: http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:0bcd47b28b3e3a9aa8afafeb62b0a51e/v.swf

@bearology @gashupingo I'm done. :phew:

• Like 16

Thanks @artemis1130 for explaining the IG-story thing. I couldnt figure out where that video came from... Or 'video', since you can't see a thing. I'm sure we can find a ZZ there, if we try real hard. :P

Not that I think it should matter, but just as a FYI: this Tatyana woman is fairly recently married. So this is just two married people, working together. B)

Is there a complete tranaslation of JY's text in his photobook? I feel like I've only seen a couple translated, but I'd love to see all the words.Together. He's such a poet, our Johnny. In another life he was an early 19th century romantic poet, for sure. Pondering life, love and nature. And sighing dramatically over the beauty of that handsome young man with the big eyes and full lips he met that one time. Writing odes to love en masse, in his honour.

Or something.

• Like 16

Isn't confirm thus the spoiler

Spoiler

Izzie said to me that maybe Yu will be having his 3rd fanmeet in Bangkok on Dec 3. Totally not confirm so just keep this to yourself until further notice.

If there really will be one, I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Not that I think it should matter, but just as a FYI: this Tatanya woman is fairly recently married. So this is just two married people, working together. B)

:glasses:

• Like 5

呼呼花- fanart

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f8d8yncbf1j20ma0er7eq.jpg

And this lxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.gif She is so kind!

Spoiler

nIiXHIG.png

YZ - Cr. yuzhou_forever

Spoiler

EuV0Ov4.jpg

61s0QNq.jpg

2LYMjIE.jpg

5E2xVRP.jpg

uljEWWp.jpg

RIgWJjc.jpg

tlBoqL2.jpg

0n56Haj.jpg

zLCRhvs.jpg

DuVBqHf.jpg

This kitten, clumsy since 1994 LOL

Spoiler

Throwback YZ

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲的胃药

005NgCUMjw1f8d2dm1kdqj30x50nhjuw.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f8d2dmlfwkj30v60ni0w4.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f8d2dn3o1xj30vd0non0s.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f8d2dnex5oj30x90neaea.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f8d2dnsuq3j30wa0nk41v.jpg

005NgCUMjw1f8d2dob7ehj30xa0nrtcc.jpg

6 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Not that I think it should matter, but just as a FYI: this Tatyana woman is fairly recently married. So this is just two married people, working together. B)

I love what you said there!!! lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif Have some faith in JY everyone! JY (and ZZ) will have many and many more female co-stars but the main point: his heart is taken by a wicked and charming Kitten, who is MIA at the moment :rolleyes:

And kudos @artemis1130 

• Like 19

@bearology I saw that weibo post so sweet of her i love her art so mutch its funny its sweet full of love. And the trowback YZ pictures ooooh i miss them so mutch seeing them together can't get enough from watching them.

• Like 8

JY Studio weibo update. Google Translate: Countdown 30 mins (for Nanjing FM ticket). And I heard it sold out within 29 secs?

Spoiler

1adaJjb.png

ZZ - 2016 Asia New Song Chart 270916

Spoiler

Cr [今天喝鱼粥了吗]

CtunFmmUMAEJhK7.jpg

CtunLYoUkAABlss.jpg

CtunQq4VUAAOlys.jpg

CtunbjfUkAAhaky.jpg

CtungGHVIAEh2LF.jpg

Ctun1wwUMAAcr1T.jpg

Ctun_qJVIAAaM1p.jpg

CtuoFpUUIAA33oo.jpg

CtuoLfPVUAABj1J.jpg

Throwback YZ

Spoiler

Cr [瑜洲的胃药]

CtupFuyVUAE2SNx.jpg

CtupGh-UkAA0nJa.jpg

CtupHjTUAAAtRhj.jpg

CtupkKCVYAAW3t1.jpg

Ctupk_mVUAUwsr0.jpg

Ctupl4-UAAAEsO0.jpg

CtuqJESUkAA3ATQ.jpg

CtuqKAcUEAIRC83.jpg

CtuqK1tUsAAebHr.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr [MayEe小仪]

Ctur89kUAAANZqk.jpg

Ctur9kbVYAAaGUL.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr [仙杜瑞拉甜围脖]

Ctuu14hVUAAMZbp.jpg

Ctuu2mmVIAEBWZ0.jpg

Ctuu3hUUIAA5O92.jpg

• Like 16

大麦网南京站 weibo. Tickets for Nanjing FM sold out within 29 secs. Congratulations JY!!!!!

*And good luck for soompiers who want to attend his FM* :sweatingbullets: So fast and furious!!!

Nanjing Fan Meeting will be held at Nanjing Olympic Sports Centre - Tennis Center (4000 seats). 

Spoiler

66ac3c80gw1f8drnbnp0ij20ku145gqp.jpg

ZZ - 2016 Asia New Song Chart 270916

Spoiler

Cr 九宫格工作室

CtvJt6rUAAAdC9c.jpg

CtvKPAoVYAAe6Pr.jpg

CtvKNOJUkAAzdFz.jpg

CtvKMJdVUAAybiG.jpg

CtvKCJyVIAA9vgV.jpg

CtvJxIGVIAA8m1U.jpg

CtvJvW4VYAA0Ps7.jpg