CtH015dUsAAoZN_.jpg

Cr [KSTAR韩社传播]

Reveal hidden contents

CtH3EtFUsAAylwY.jpg

CtH3GR0UMAAfDsF.jpg

CtH3HMdUkAAkPWF.jpg

Clip - Moonlight

Reveal hidden contents

This warms my heart! Such support for ZZ!!! If only I were in China! 

Props to the stylist for his look here! He's dashing and the look really suits him. His hair here is like Miranda Priestly's! Tres chic! Magnifique! :wub:

40 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

Omg that moonlight clip! T_T so beautiful. 

As for the pics of Whale? Is that from 5ML or another CPF or from certain Yu?

edit: agree with ZZ's makeup. It's getting thicker and thicker. Hoping they tone it down next time and maybe go for an eyeliner instead of thick foundation. I wanna see him rock the rockstar look with eyeliner. 

I'd usually agree with you about the makeup part but look at the Zebra official photos. It seems his makeup there is just right. I'm confused as well as to why that is but I guess it's the lighting or the lens they use. 

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

He introduced himself.

WHAT??? What kind of language he just spoke???? Was it English???

Now Understand Dream...!

I thought ZZ forgot his lyrics for a while! The camera was not focusing on him but he was actually asking fans to sing with him..

This Tencent never learn :( Audio not very good!

This evil cameraman.. Focus on ZZ for a few seconds then change subject omg so angry right now!

Do you have a clip of him speaking English?!?! Please say yes!!! :bawling:

• Like 2

Clip - Dust

Spoiler

Interview

Spoiler

ZZ

Spoiler

Cr [阿联酋皮蛋瘦肉粥粥长]

CtILFOoUIAApwyD.jpg

CtILGDWUkAEscxe.jpg

CtILG2WUIAAfiwN.jpg

Spoiler

Cr foryou_zz

CtH6o_EUAAEzn3q.jpg

CtH6o_EUEAANM2s.jpg

呼呼花- Fanart

Spoiler

CtH_NqeVIAAsrGS.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鱼粥酱]

CtHxEG0UMAExGbo.jpg

• Like 11

Repost of the wb translation about the whale LED that bearo deleted because I want to edit sth

Spoiler

Trans of the post: 
En, the boys carrying the board is not BaiZhou or CP fan
Someone arrange them to lift the board at the entrance
today at baotou youren(someone) left work before 7pm....
I don't understand I don't understand.....

cr. 许魏洲是黄景瑜的人
8F45iA0.jpg

------------------------------

Engsub of Car scene BTS

cr. 主菜小鯨魚小松松是小菜
Video from: YuZhou_办公室

Spoiler

No idea what I subbed. Those terms, those Jiu Jitsu jargons!
Thanks to @ryokise for the vid title XD
cr. 主菜小鯨魚小松松是小菜

Engsub - JY explaining Jiu Jitsu tricks

Spoiler

• Like 19

ZZ - Zebra Music Festival 240916

Spoiler

Cr PussyCat

CtIMcboVMAASIq4.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [HOM_许魏洲英雄站]

CtISNoEUMAAi-zE.jpg

CtISOuQVYAASGQp.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [许魏洲国际后援会]

CtINuobUIAAgdSC.jpg

CtINxCXVIAE9SUh.jpg

CtINzQ7VIAEp7Ry.jpg

CtIN74ZUsAEnHMK.jpg

CtIN93TUkAA0rv_.jpg

CtIN93TUkAA0rv_.jpg

CtIOGnfUsAASPAS.jpg

CtIOIJmUIAAcDaO.jpg

CtIOKLTUkAEaOhE.jpg

Spoiler

Retouched Cr kimpojuju

CtIU6NTVUAA0zW5.jpg

CtIU6NTUsAAgo7F.jpg

CtIU6NTVMAAOVpi.jpg

CtIU6NcUAAAS5PB.jpg

CtIVKMQUsAAKIEM.jpg

CtIVKMOUEAAfI2U.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Addicted Korean FanClub

006ryF9Kgw1f853viiegdg30sg0peb2a.gif

Fanart :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

Cr Chosen1

CtIOvumVYAEkX3v.jpg

Kudos @gashupingo and @ryokise *clap clap clap clap*

• Like 13

On 21.9.2016 at 8:49 AM, Kyleaddicted said:

@JAN Nope, I don't think he looks like the Korean guy. JY is SO MUCH MORE HANDSOME!

they are both:)

anyways anyone can tell me where to find the series: Don’t Be So Proud 别那么骄傲 with eng sub?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Mini summary of CJD livestream today (only summarizing about Addicted/YuZhouFengWen related stuff)

Reveal hidden contents

(Note that some of her responses aren't directly stating what show/drama she is referring to, but responding according to the live comments. She did mentioned "Shangyin" a few times though)

>> (livestream comments spamming Addicted season 2 & also I see some mentions of CA) She said she knows what everyone want to see, as a producer of course she will want to film what the fans wish to see/like, but she have to get rid of all the obstacles.

>> (comments asking if she remembers Addicted) She said of course she does, it's not like she have bad memory

>> She will try her best to finish filming all the shows/drama that wasn't finished if one day, she have enough resources, money, and capable to film them in terms of all various aspects.

>> (Comment asking her not to change Addicted cast) She said she rather not film than to change the cast, because to her, the character is that person, the one and only, she herself can't accept it either.

>> She likes Guhai's character.

>> Both Chenwen and Lihao are from Chongqing, they like spicy food and the 3 of them had hotpot together

>> Used her mobile phone to film behind the scenes clip for CA and Addicted, she also did the editing and (Chinese) subtitles herself

>> For the new drama (Sheng Shi), she was there for the important parts, but for Addicted, she was there throughout day and night

>> Zhouzhou's activities nowadays are mainly managed by Lihao, she doesn't really manage it anymore

>> Said Dashu is very funny

>> Said XWZ will of course have new drama/show

>> She knows about 5mileslove

>> Said she didn't mention this because some fans might be unhappy at it, but she still keep in touch with JY. They get along well and they often chat. He helps her a lot. He started working at an earlier age than her, so he is clear about many things.

>> She also thought of visiting JY at his filming set.

>> 2 days ago when CJD was chatting with JY, he told her about someone finding Dashu for a new film/show

>> Said JY takes good care of the 3 little kids/brothers (Zhouzhou,Chenwen,Dashu)

>> Said they have a very good and uncomplicated relationship (addicted boys/addicted boys & CJD, at some point I think she also referred to CA actors), they still keep in touch with each other

OMG! Thank you! FengWen are so adorable, I get that they are more chances for them to get together since they're still in school. It's still nice hearing news about them though. I'm all smile at the mention of JY staying in touch with all of them. I mean he has to since he spent and shared some grueling and harsh moments with the actors, author, and filming crew during harsh weather. It's always good to hear some confirmation of this. Look at JY being helpful to Dashu get work, nice of Gege to treat his DiDi. I wanna see CJD take a pic with JY! 

@gashupingo So can we say it was from "Someone" then...? But how do people find out if one gets off work early? :astonished:  Do we have eyes everywhere? 

• Like 5

@ryokise Thank you for the translating of CJD's interview. Looks like she still is looking for options to film the rest of Addicted i hope so mutch that she can do that.

Chai Jidan if you read this if we as fans can do anything to help you let us know please !!! :heart:

@bearology and the rest thank you all for the updates today about Timmy his show. His makeup was a litle overboard today but his singing gets better and better.

For the people who have missed the live stream or want to see it back the show

Spoiler

@gashupingo thank you for the subs of the car scene hahaha i was thinking that it had to be something like that because Timmy was so in to it en Johnny was like OMG i can't hold it any longer before i lose myself hahahahaha

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Engsub of Car scene BTS

cr. 主菜小鯨魚小松松是小菜

Hide contents

I DON'T KNOW! IT'S ALREADY FINISHED BUT YOU GUYS STILL KISSING! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS WERE STILL KISSING WHEN THE SCENE ALREADY FINISHED! WHY ARE YOU ASKING US THAT?! SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW THE ANSWER?!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, ryokise said:

Mini summary of CJD livestream today (only summarizing about Addicted/YuZhouFengWen related stuff)

Hide contents

(Note that some of her responses aren't directly stating what show/drama she is referring to, but responding according to the live comments. She did mentioned "Shangyin" a few times though)

>> (livestream comments spamming Addicted season 2 & also I see some mentions of CA) She said she knows what everyone want to see, as a producer of course she will want to film what the fans wish to see/like, but she have to get rid of all the obstacles.

>> (comments asking if she remembers Addicted) She said of course she does, it's not like she have bad memory

>> She will try her best to finish filming all the shows/drama that wasn't finished if one day, she have enough resources, money, and capable to film them in terms of all various aspects.

>> (Comment asking her not to change Addicted cast) She said she rather not film than to change the cast, because to her, the character is that person, the one and only, she herself can't accept it either.

>> She likes Guhai's character.

>> Both Chenwen and Lihao are from Chongqing, they like spicy food and the 3 of them had hotpot together

>> Used her mobile phone to film behind the scenes clip for CA and Addicted, she also did the editing and (Chinese) subtitles herself

>> For the new drama (Sheng Shi), she was there for the important parts, but for Addicted, she was there throughout day and night

>> Zhouzhou's activities nowadays are mainly managed by Lihao, she doesn't really manage it anymore

>> Said Dashu is very funny

>> Said XWZ will of course have new drama/show

>> She knows about 5mileslove

>> Said she didn't mention this because some fans might be unhappy at it, but she still keep in touch with JY. They get along well and they often chat. He helps her a lot. He started working at an earlier age than her, so he is clear about many things.

>> She also thought of visiting JY at his filming set.

>> 2 days ago when CJD was chatting with JY, he told her about someone finding Dashu for a new film/show

>> Said JY takes good care of the 3 little kids/brothers (Zhouzhou,Chenwen,Dashu)

>> Said they have a very good and uncomplicated relationship (addicted boys/addicted boys & CJD, at some point I think she also referred to CA actors), they still keep in touch with each other

It's great to know that CJD believes that it's better not to film the continuation of Addicted if it will be with different actors. I for one won't be interested in it if any of JY, ZZ, ChenWen and Dashu are not in it.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, lielee said:

I DON'T KNOW! IT'S ALREADY FINISHED BUT YOU GUYS STILL KISSING! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS WERE STILL KISSING WHEN THE SCENE ALREADY FINISHED! WHY ARE YOU ASKING US THAT?! SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW THE ANSWER?!

LOL... you're right @lielee, wecan't answer that...
By the way, Jingyu have more self control... And ZhouZhou, why so excited? :phew: 
Whenever I see that BTS I'm so focused at how ZhouZhou passionately tilted and lifted his head to search for JY's lips... ehem... and that LAUGHING OUT LOUD at the end... Why ZhouZhou? Are you feeling shy~

6 hours ago, ryokise said:

Agree with you, JieJie... :tears: as an author the casts are really important. once u set them as the characters other people will just make it looks wrong... 

@1blankstare If you haven't known yet, there are frontline fans at JY's filming set... So, we still have an update about Yu from them... 

And, for Timmy's make up, he has big eyes, so, if you put eyeliner for him I don't think it will look good.. same as me, when people see me with eyeliner they will, 'You already have big eyes, what is the eyeliner for?'    *sigh* 

edit: Did I just saw someone mentioned that CJD and Fangmeng have the right to film 19Days??? So excited coz I'm the fan of the Manhwa... It's cute... It almost the same with Addicted (4 main Characters and highschoolers and friendship) 
I hope CJD will find actors who are really suitable for it... 

Edited by narakeiko
19 days
  • Like 8

On 08/09/2016 at 10:18 AM, Kim Kruisbessie said:

I agree with you i have seen that in the past if it's confrontational the pull up the wall and don't talk any more.

Works allway's the best be positive way.

than you get the same as be confrontational so also than the pull up the wall negative won't work with China.

Not at all we Europeans can learn from it to understand China better and there culture.

And what we all want is that there comes one day that the ban got lifted and that Jingyu and Zhouzhou can be together seen in public just because we love them both so mutch.

Awwh so cool to hear all that guys.. we love anybody who loves our two - YuZhou.. and it's so great to hear and know that they are loved by so many more other international fans.. they deserve all our love and support.  They are like our 'babies', we witnessed them from the 'beginning' - their career, their love, their life now.. that's why they are so 'special' to us.. thankyou for everyone supporting them and loving them ;)))... We love you from wherever you are, YuZhou Passion has brought us ALL together, we share the same love and support for them so we are so happy to hear from anyone/have everyone join here to continue this passion and love for our two Baobeis.  Yes, it's so true, making or giving 'positive' words, 'compliments' and 'statements' to/about China (from impact of ShangYin & YuZhou) would be a great support to help the bans lifted from our two boys as positive words ''reinforce'' good - behaviour - action, and negatives would only 'fuel' more negativities/outcomes. Let's be truthful to China, tell them 'ShangYin -YuZhou has brought us so much love and interests for China' and I'm sure the bans will be lifted soon or later as Chinese LOVES 'face' (a saying in Chinese meaning 'pride'? saving pride, I think..), they love it when people 'praises' them for their good works.. or maybe all people do..the same effect then follows..their hearts soften and then goes 'the bans' - lifted.. :))..yeah?? make sense??haha.. Love you all Soompi new friends!...;)))..x 

• Like 6

Spoiler

Cr [RealZone]

CtKMTtAVIAAX6rC.jpg

CtKMRanVYAAknYf.jpg

CtKMHymVYAAPbQ9.jpg

CtKMLF7VMAAsMT2.jpg

CtKMFKlUkAEpseK.jpg

CtKL9_4VIAA12Ms.jpg

CtKL7SLUEAAfxuv.jpg

CtKL3wYVUAErzBN.jpg

CtKMWB2UsAAAKvd.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [糙小汉]

CtKM-GuVYAAwkIo.jpg

CtKNA0WUAAQRfMB.jpg

CtKNCxHVMAALWnO.jpg

CtKNFAdVYAAL72W.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲家的小透明

CtILvsKUkAA2Tgd.jpg

CtILwS6VUAIBtf8.jpg

CtILwswVIAAtKAS.jpg

ZZ - today @ ShangHai airport (ShangHai - Chengdu) 250916

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrush

CtKHnz1UEAAKOXz.jpg

CtKHnz2UMAEvBMX.jpg

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CtKAZDrUMAAvgDJ.jpg

CtKAZFpVYAAZZqu.jpg

CtKAZFyVYAELb5x.jpg

Spoiler

Cr BubbleSheep

006pvaMbgw1f85i8ejmj1j31r21bb1g8.jpg

Clip. Theres a fan wearing LEDIN jacket :lol:

Spoiler

JY - K Star韩社传播  weibo update (Photobook) 

Spoiler

CtF6FnqVUAAXAVq.jpg

CtF6FnyUIAAnWgn.jpg

JY - Baotou 240916

Spoiler

Cr 黄景瑜的实力迷妹儿吖

CtFqqzZVIAADehw.jpg

ZZ - Versace 7 Bags for 7 Cities Event (200916) interview - Youku (if you wanna skip all the important parts, ZZ starts at 0:33) Link here 

Spoiler

hTyWzRD.jpg

And here - Iqiyi

Spoiler

R3WqzRF.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys' schedule

ZZ: 25/09 - Laneige livestream (3:00pm) at Chengdu. Info here.

ZZ: 26/09 - Moon Bear Charity. Info here

ZZ: 27/09 - 2016 Asia New Song Chart at Beijing Conference Center. Info here.

ZZ: 29/09 - iFeng Fashion Choice. Info here.

JY: 15/10 - Pangolin Protection Charity Event in ShenZhen. Info here

• Like 5

@narakeiko

Oh I know about fans but I was just speaking of how I'm amazed at fans who are able to keep up with JY and ZZ's schedules. I mean they do have lives so I wonder how they balances that out. Even if they are students, don't they have classes to attend to? (But for sure I'd cut classes too if I found out my fave celebs are in town and take pics >////< )

As for the makeup, if the eyes are lined properly it can make your eyes smaller or bigger. The eyeliner technique I wanna see on ZZ is to have it all smoked out and tight line his upper and lower lash lines and waterline. This makeup technique makes the eyes smaller. I'm sure he'd look sexy af. Someone. Should try to photoshop him with this look. 

Example under spoiler

Spoiler

topwith-jpeg.jpg?w=600

kurt_cobain_-_blondes_gallery_-_lg_64779

But knowing Asian looks, especially Chinese (unless it's Japanese or Korean) they stay away from the "messy makeup look" and goes with the clean rockstar vibe looks. Hence ZZ's shirt are tucked in his pants. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Repost of the wb translation about the whale LED that bearo deleted because I want to edit sth

Reveal hidden contents

Trans of the post: 
En, the boys carrying the board is not BaiZhou or CP fan
Someone arrange them to lift the board at the entrance
today at baotou youren(someone) left work before 7pm....
I don't understand I don't understand.....

cr. 许魏洲是黄景瑜的人
8F45iA0.jpg

------------------------------

Engsub of Car scene BTS

cr. 主菜小鯨魚小松松是小菜

Reveal hidden contents

No idea what I subbed. Those terms, those Jiu Jitsu jargons!
Thanks to @ryokise for the vid title XD
cr. 主菜小鯨魚小松松是小菜

Engsub - JY explaining Jiu Jitsu tricks

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ was so into kissing in the BTS clip in the car!!! Look at him!!! It's as if he doesn't notice anything else. He didn't even stop himself AT ANY POINT. And he lifted his head TWICE to meet JY's lips! ZZ ah! It seems it's not acting anymore for you ah. :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

@narakeiko

Oh I know about fans but I was just speaking of how I'm amazed at fans who are able to keep up with JY and ZZ's schedules. I mean they do have lives so I wonder how they balances that out. Even if they are students, don't they have classes to attend to? (But for sure I'd cut classes too if I found out my fave celebs are in town and take pics >////< )

As for the makeup, if the eyes are lined properly it can make your eyes smaller or bigger. The eyeliner technique I wanna see on ZZ is to have it all smoked out and tight line his upper and lower lash lines and waterline. This makeup technique makes the eyes smaller. I'm sure he'd look sexy af. Someone. Should try to photoshop him with this look. 

Example under spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

topwith-jpeg.jpg?w=600

kurt_cobain_-_blondes_gallery_-_lg_64779

But knowing Asian looks, especially Chinese (unless it's Japanese or Korean) they stay away from the "messy makeup look" and goes with the clean rockstar vibe looks. Hence ZZ's shirt are tucked in his pants. 

Yeah, I wonder how they get all the money to give gifts and follow them with only following them (What do they do for living... I sometimes envy them :tears: ) LoL I will skip some classes too for my fave... 

Thank u for the eyeliner technique... I may learn how to make my eyes look a little smaller.. but I use glasses so i think eyeliner won't be really useful for me... kekeke~
Good example (TOP my fave too) 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Cr ZZZJG

CtKv6RKVUAAjft5.jpg

CtKv7kaUAAAV0NI.jpg

CtKv8lJUkAEJcp3.jpg

CtKvmysUkAANJNx.jpg

CtKvp93VUAM5_1O.jpg

CtKv9uvVMAAB2oG.jpg

CtKvrGwUEAAb2OS.jpg

Spoiler

Cr BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

CtKsqf-UEAECqT4.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [YuZhou_办公室]

CtKqmHpUEAAY3cx.jpg

CtKqnKUUAAA-7aD.jpg

CtKqn-UVUAEgOQt.jpg

CtKqTP4VUAALJ2e.jpg

CtKqUA1VIAAHfGV.jpg

CtKqUA1VIAAHfGV.jpg

CtKpy4BVUAAZHa-.jpg

CtKp0blVUAAbwI5.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 粥刊话报

CtK7bf7UMAAcrpL.jpg

CtK7dFPUkAAMSKP.jpg

CtK7eJ1UMAA5Ryj.jpg

Spoiler

Cr YZJW

CtK9DVRVYAAuuIh.jpg

CtK9ERtUkAAIK7d.jpg

CtK9FDwVUAAAO8d.jpg

CtK85JvVUAAxSl5.jpg

CtK86lIUIAA797w.jpg

CtK87jnUEAEMgo0.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 华语音悦Tai

CtK9mQ2UAAAM5Qz.jpg

CtK9mEjVIAAwa4M.jpg

CtK9m0nUMAA6UKg.jpg

CtK9d3IVMAAwESU.jpg

CtK9eDsVYAA5ak5.jpg

CtK9fEXVYAEgDYn.jpg

ZZ - today @ ShangHai airport (ShangHai - Chengdu) 250916

Someone said he doesn't know how to stir girls!!!!

Spoiler

Cr be my sugar

CtK0W1BVIAAks98.jpg

CtK0W0-UkAMmexh.jpg

CtK0W1BVMAErScI.jpg

CtK0W1CUAAAMOBi.jpg

CtK1980UkAEOanf.jpg

CtK1980UIAAixlE.jpg

CtK1980UAAArty4.jpg

Again!!! :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr PiDan

CtKrtC8VIAALOhB.jpg

CtKrt6TUAAAZsHy.jpg

What's wrong with ZZ today? You miss durian and cactus ZZ? :lol:

Spoiler

Cr sweet-sugarboy

CtKFhKzVMAAwKW4.jpg

CtKFhx6VYAEU4qj.jpg

I feel you JY, I feel you! :lol:

Spoiler

Cr 瑜洲你好吗心情好吗

85cd8c4bgw1f85og3z1chj20ku0rs776.jpg

85cd8c4bgw1f85og4vwvcj20ku0rsgoe.jpg

85cd8c4bgw1f85og5pyhyj20ku0rswhl.jpg

85cd8c4bgw1f85og6i8fuj20ku0rsacv.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr chosen1

CtK0rqaUAAAa1Mb.jpg

CtK0GB5UIAADyYD.jpg

CtK0FNNUMAA8614.jpg

CtK0EObUIAAZ1ZI.jpg

CtK0uz2UkAEeZjk.jpg

CtK0t3aUEAAglTZ.jpg

CtK0sqkVIAAKhxk.jpg

ShangYin gifs

Spoiler

Cr YuZhou_办公室 via.墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f85ktuib1lg20b408ce85.gif

c81cc374jw1f85kw8n4d2g20b408ce85.gif

This FMV is so cute!!! 

Spoiler

• Like 9

On 24 September 2016 at 3:22 PM, ryokise said:

[Eng CC subs] Addicted web series BTS clip - School field

Video source cr: YuZhou_办公室 , 主菜小鯨魚小松松是小菜

Hide contents

I love this plastic bag talk! This shows how comfortable they are around each other. No acting here people!!

JY: A plastic bag is floating in the sky

ZZ: A plastic bag is floating in the sky, that isn't an issue~

ZZ: Don't run away, plastic bag

ZZ: Oh, it ran away. I'm so sad

ZZ: Aren't you sad? The plastic bag flew away

ZZ: I'm talking to you!

ZZ: No, don't hit me!

ZZ ah, JY just wanted to...hug your arm :wub:

Only ZZ manages to play along with JY's joke in such natural and adorable way. Then when his Big Fool ignored him, Kitten got mad and started hitting Big Fool's chest "Look at me, I'm talking to you, You ignore me??" JY just lied there, let his naughty kitten randomly move up and down on his body. Awwww, the feels!!! They were born for each other. Period!

I say this but then I keep seeing this naughty kitten stirring girls at the airport today! Ok, I will just take it as you are trying to act like a whale with that hat? :lol:

Spoiler

Cr Vuc洲帝门卫保洁大叔

CtLFkWVVMAIUCW7.jpg

[许魏洲Stylebook] weibo update

Spoiler

CtLNxMAVUAAYs6T.jpg

CtLNsjEUkAAVK-Y.jpg

CtLNp25UkAExB7R.jpg

CtLNovlUAAEM59m.jpg

CtLNl56VUAEDGtc.jpg

CtLNykyUEAALN8S.jpg

• Like 14