Quantcast

4 hours ago, hentt9x said:

[Ocean Whale] Johnny's photobook

相似的人会在一起,我要我们在一起。 
Similar people are always together. I want us to be together. 

想着有一天也带这里走到巷子最深处 , 你笑成颜色最丰富的油画 。
One day I will bring you to this place, go to the deepest alleys,
seeing your smile as an oil painting colorful.

And have one page only for CAT ...

Wow. JY's photobook seems to be a love poem from start to beginning. If you don't believe in YZ, who would you think he has in mind? Some other secret lover? Because from these texts, it's obvious there's someone in his heart, someone he's thinking of when he chose  (wrote?) these texts for his photobook. This is about romantic love. And why would you write about such specific, personal love, unless it's where you're at? And the cat! He likes dogs! Why wouldn't he put a dog in there? Aww, Johnny, you're putting your heart on display, aren't you?

All the new bts-videos are lovely. I'll have to wait for a while for my dvd. (Has anyone dared to order the Thai dvd? With the supposed 240 mins bts - which I'm still not sure I believe. The website for ordering is weird. Is that really a proper, legal, dvd?) 

Thanks @ryokise and @gashupingo for your beautiful translations of both the bts and the fanart. 

Seeing new bts is kind of similar to seeing ZZ's tattoo and trying to guess what it is; first we see only a small piece here and there and it looks like something else. Until we see a bigger piece and we can see what it actually is (I think it's a nice, very suitable tattoo for ZZ!). The point being that when you see fragments, here and there, you can draw conclusions which aren't right because you don't have enough information, but you might think that you do. So, in some of these videos, when we get to see what happens after the original cut, it might change how the whole thing looked. Like the car kiss. In the original cut, we got the feeling they could have continued kissing for a long time, when in fact, they stopped the second after. It's still lovely, but just different.

When I see that playground bts and hear XL and CJD comment so much to ZZ on how he should be positioned, it makes the video look different. Before you get the feeling it's just ZZ and JY in their own little universe. When I hear CJD & XL kind of ruins the fiction of that. Instead, other things become interesting. For instance, it's fascinating to watch how JY just lies there, very still, hardly speaking, probably almost sleeping, while ZZ can't lie still for more than a few seconds at a time. In this bts, ZZ looks like a guy who's a little jittery, can't sit still, keeps wanting JY's attention (hitting his head, kicking him, hitting his chest) without getting much of a reaction. ZZ really is the kitty messing with the big dog who just wants to sleep. It's quite amusing to see ZZ trying to rile JY up, without any success. Slapping him and running away, like he's hoping for a fight. Like he's hoping to be wrestled to the ground. The joyful part obviously being way, way more important than the painful part. It's a classic case of pulling the pigtails of the girl a boy fancies. JY being the girl, trying to act cool. 

• Like 19

6 hours ago, dins88 said:

Hi everyone, I have a question, what meaning of 5mileslove ? Youzou fan calling? Please explain about this, really curious, often I hear that word but I`m not still get it yet.. thank u... :)

Hello, 5mileslove is the name of a famous CPF account in weibo. He/she has been known to capture HD pictures of HJY and XWZ from events, concerts, or any special moments from each of them and then he/she adds romantic captions from lyrics or some random ideas about love (even if it's Pikachu's thunderbolt :P). 5ML also hosted alone the infamous LED billboard for promoting ZZs last concert in Shanghai. Until now it is still a mystery on how he/she gets a picture perfect shot for both of them even in poor lighting! No, the account itself is still mysterious even if 5ML told already that he/she is just a fan.

In short 5 Miles Love is like a ringleader of the CPFs and a bridge to YuZhou,

YuZhou on the other hand is a "couple name" derived from Huang JingYu + Zhou from Xu WeiZhou.

11 hours ago, shuwei said:

the news just broke, cjd and feng mang now owns the filming rights to 19 days, the most popular bl manga is china. wow, nothing is stopping her!

Ah, that's why CJD was so keen in posting this manga on weibo, haha 

@jaydee0491 it's a title for a very famous BL manga in China, now it will be brought into action :D 

CR: 新浪电视 Not Addicted related but just want to post CJD's desires. 19 Days (BL manga)

Spoiler

61e7f8b0jw1f839qn00sdj20i25n0npd.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, Eh, Eh, Now the whale tail is wildly flipping on yinzi. JY Can't stop!  :flushed:

8ca33054gw1f84i2tcfhtg206i06u7wi.gif

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, prima13facie said:

Edit: something didn't work :bawling:

Hello, 5mileslove is the name of a famous CPF account in weibo. He/she has been known to capture HD pictures of HJY and XWZ from events, concerts, or any special moments from each of them and then he/she adds romantic captions from lyrics or some random ideas about love. 5ML also hosted alone the infamous LED billboard for promoting ZZs last concert in Shanghai. Until now it is still a mystery on how he/she gets a picture perfect shot for both of them even in the poor lighting! No, the account itself is still mysterious even if 5ML told already that he/she is just a fan.

In short 5 Miles Love is like a ringleader of the CPFs and a bridge to YuZhou,

YuZhou on the other hand is a "couple name" derived from Huang JingYu + Zhou from Xu WeiZhou.

Ah, that's why CJD was so keen in posting this manga on weibo, haha 

@jaydee0491 it's a title for a very famous BL manga in China, now it will be brought into action :D 

CR: 新浪电视 Not Addicted related but just want to post CJD's desires. 19 Days (BL manga)

Hide contents

61e7f8b0jw1f839qn00sdj20i25n0npd.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, Eh, Eh, Now the whale tail is wildly flipping on yinzi. JY Can't stop!  :flushed:

8ca33054gw1f84i2tcfhtg206i06u7wi.gif

thank u so much for your explain.... i've got  it now.. :) 
still waiting translate shang yin novel vol 2 chapter 1 until 95 very curious their process after 8/9 year separated and meet again... 

still hope for season 2... :) #eventhough impossible

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dins88 said:

Hi everyone, I have a question, what meaning of 5mileslove ? Youzou fan calling? Please explain about this, really curious, often I hear that word but I`m not still get it yet.. thank u... :)

@prima13facie explained it the best  

2 hours ago, jaydee0491 said:

@shuwei what does this imply? "Filming rights to 19 days"

i didnt get it, 

thank you :wub:

The author of Counterattack, Addicted and Unstopabble (a new series or movie coming out this October or December?), her company Fengmang bought the rights to make anything out of it meaning, movies, series, etc. 

Edit: I now get why ZZ gets guilty pleasure from getting wrestled by JY!

• Like 6

ZZ - 230916 Zebra Music Festival Rehearsal

Spoiler

Cr YencounterZ

CtHDDSBUIAAtDVH.jpg

CtHDE5gVMAEuoEb.jpg

CtGXB6ZUMAAs15N.jpg

CtGXHiZUAAA_EYQ.jpg

Livestream link here. ZZ will appear at 20:00 (BJ time) so another 2 hours :D

• Like 8

2 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

The author of Counterattack, Addicted and Unstopabble (a new series or movie coming out this October or December?), her company Fengmang bought the rights to make anything out of it meaning, movies, series, etc. 

@1blankstare @prima13facie Thank you so much for the info guys :wub:

...just a bit confused now, since this new series will be coming out on the coming month/s , therefore the banning in China covers only the addicted series and cast, i thought the ban was for all BL series...?

• Like 2

Timmy – Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (092316)

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy_BCY许魏洲小图博

005I1sltjw1f84m0ajp60j32kw1xn1kx.jpg

005I1sltjw1f84m0f0pq0j32qj1to1kx.jpg

005I1sltjw1f84m0kkubpj32kw1xnb29.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   今天喝鱼粥了吗

8e4acf60gw1f84tcnf9lxj21jk2bc1l0.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f84tcvagqfj21jk2bc1l1.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f84td1c5lbj21jk2bckjn.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f84td7zjz3j21jk2bce84.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f84tdfarkgj21jk2bchdw.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f84tdlpxp8j21jk2bce84.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f84tdsmpsxj21jk2bcx6r.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f84te09x87j21jk2bc7wl.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f84tchgcudj21jk2bcnpg.jpg

Spoiler

Source:    猫屎弟弟

5cf89b5bjw1f84ganvw8aj20et0m80xx.jpg

5cf89b5bjw1f84gaoeds0j20et0m8n1u.jpg

5cf89b5bjw1f84gap5sczj20et0m8n30.jpg

5cf89b5bjw1f84gap7w9ej20et0m8tdv.jpg

5cf89b5bjw1f84gapqnmgj20et0m8q7s.jpg

5cf89b5bjw1f84gaos2okj20et0m8gq4.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   JUST_ONLY_JT

b571b0f1jw1f8396oy66dj20m80go408.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ - 230916 Zebra Music Festival Rehearsal

Reveal hidden contents

Cr YencounterZ

CtHDDSBUIAAtDVH.jpg

CtHDE5gVMAEuoEb.jpg

CtGXB6ZUMAAs15N.jpg

CtGXHiZUAAA_EYQ.jpg

Livestream link here. ZZ will appear at 20:00 (BJ time) so another 2 hours :D

Can I like this 1000x? :D

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

ZZ's mini concert is about to start!!!!!

A lot of ZZ's fans in the front row hahahahaha!

Start with LIGHT as usual!

I see a fanboy hahahaha But really they have to stop showing the audience for now!!!!! I just wanna see ZZ!!!!

LOL ZZ always have the same type of moves... Pumping fist in the air, air guitar lol...

Now I really hate this cameraman for not zooming in closely to ZZ!!!!

Guest skeletonworks

He introduced himself.

WHAT??? What kind of language he just spoke???? Was it English???

Now Understand Dream...!

I thought ZZ forgot his lyrics for a while! The camera was not focusing on him but he was actually asking fans to sing with him..

This Tencent never learn :( Audio not very good!

This evil cameraman.. Focus on ZZ for a few seconds then change subject omg so angry right now!

Guest skeletonworks

Now DUST!!!!!! Let's check for whether he sings Ai or Hai!!!!

I am very bothered by how white ZZ's face compared to his neck... Wanna strangle the makeup artist.

HAI!!!!!

IT'S HAI!!!!!!!

ZZ's talk - from Gashu

What time you come today?
Ah?
Morning?
Thank you for coming to this Zebra music fes and in the meantime suuporting me

-----------------------

Dust now!

• Like 11