i have tryed to get the tattoo picture better this is the best i could made from it

Spoiler
006vJSlsjw8f5lkr6obqwj306g05kgm0.jpg
#许魏洲# i could not get it better than this the tattoo picture of Zhouzhou. What i see from it is 3 persons on the right with light half long hair and a scarf. the middle face half covered. and left with a hoodie and scarf. rest of tattoo is covered. Am i close @许魏洲ZZ  ?
  • 006vJSlsgw1f7urk3wf0bj30df0aqjrn.jpg
  • 006vJSlsgw1f7urk3wf0bj30df0aqjrn.jpg

@Kyleaddicted I own the dog hahaha she's mine hahaha 
  • Like 3

On August 2, 2016 at 10:10 AM, mrsaturn said:

the

Hmmm. I have a tattoo and most people get tattoos that's a symbol for something or somewhat or someone (excluding the drunk people who gets tattoo.) And understand ZZ, he probably got something meaningful. At first to me it looks like waves, but upon inspection and despite the grainyness of the picture, if you put the pic in a horizontal way, you see two people kissing or hugging together. No seriously it looks like that to me. Like the car scene or bed scene of Addicted. I can also see a woman or another person but I can only make out the part that's not covered. Someone has to take a really HD photo of his tattoo. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 2

I am too terribly intrigued by ZZ's new tattoo! In general, I'm not surprised he took time, while being off the radar, to get rid of a couple tattoo which probably was embarrassing and/or painful after the relationship ended. The unfortunate result of youthful impulsiveness.

It'll be interesting to see if he's still romantically inclined (as in doing a NEW couple tattoo) or if he really just did something to get rid of the old one. There are some limitations to what you can do for a new tattoo, when you have an old one underneath... I agree with everyone that right now, in the photos, it just looks like a dark ink blob. In one pic, it looks like there's a cat's face. In another, someone mentioned this on IG, it looks like a guitar (which wouldn't be unlikely). Which means it could be anything really. But I'll readily admit I'm wishing it's something sugary (although, it couldn't be TOO sugary, or they might as well come out). 

I read that ZZ was led through another exit at the airport in Nanjing, by the airport police or whatever. I wonder why? Was there really that many people? Or what happened?

Also, seem ZZ has been rehearsing tonight in Nanjing, very late at night, in POURING rain. It's weird how different that colour of his hair makes him look... 

Spoiler

lFV8XES.jpg

HFhBA90.jpg

Randomly, I find this gif so cute and hilarious. ZZ doing 30473573 faces in the space of a few seconds. Looking very shifty indeed. (Not mine, credit on the gif.)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 17

ZZ - rehearsal for today Nanjing Forest Music Festival. Poor thing! if I'm not wrong, it was like 1-2am when he did it......and it was raining heavily :tears: Don't get sick ZZ!

Spoiler

Cr 粥刊话报

005SXUepjw1f7uui4g0usj31w019c7wj.jpg

005SXUepjw1f7uuhybi3uj31w019cx6q.jpg

005SXUepjw1f7uuib1pcmj319c1w0npf.jpg

005SXUepjw1f7uuihruwqj31w019cu0z.jpg

Spoiler

Cr ksofia

CsagYWbUkAAQpzi.jpg

CsagZdZVUAA4wDW.jpg

Csagkf6UkAAMMh3.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

呼呼花~ fanart. Awwww So cuteeeeee :wub:

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f7uu4akk59j20er1ugwu1.jpg

ZZ - HongKong airport (HongKong to Nanjing) 150916

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrush

CsatgR5VYAAjbDv.jpg

CsatgS3VMAA0pmP.jpg

CsatgQ-UIAAUAnK.jpg

CsatgTzVYAAvrQ8.jpg

4 hours ago, jaydee0491 said:

@bearology thank you so much for the infos, sadly they have also suffered a lot due to this banned thing issue,,in what ways did you say that the bans seem to loosen up a bit?

ZZ appeared in TV once for a few seconds :sweatingbullets: when they were talking about his concert? (I can't remember lol sorry, too early for me to think straight) and JY is filming for a movie now so I assume the bans have been loosen a tiny little bit.

• Like 8

Hey Soompi friends, since it's still the 15th Sept here in UK and it's still the 'Moon Festival' I want to wish you all a Happy Happy one ;))))....and also I would like to 'dedicate' one of my favourite Teressa Tang songs to 'YuZhou'  and all of us here :)) - 'The moon represents my heart', it's on youtube but I don't know how to share it here, the song as said I'm 'dumb' with PC, sorry lol... so go and listen to it on youtube, it's a beautiful song.  Love and hug you all..^^ ,  ^^,,,,xx

• Like 8

Saw this on weibo. sk.

Unsolved mysterious for yz fans.

img_77b93938dca9cf868b555a838c33ece2.jpg

1. How big JY hand is?

2. Is JY afraid of cold or hot?

3. What exactly did JY said during the carpark kissing scene?

4. What is ZZ new tattoo?

5. Does ZZ really has Ren Yi Meng (not sure how to translate this but its actually the door that doraemon uses to travel different places)

6. Are there anythings that ZZ does not know?

7. What exactly happened on 3rd April (the unspoken incident, you are lucky if you saw the photo. You can refer few pages back to read about the incident)

8. Who confessed to who first?

nanjing.

• Like 7

^nice questions, somebody should ask some of this to YZ. 

Had this thought, what if ZZ got his tats in Japan? There's a famous tattoo artist/parlor that's popular. He could have gotten it during his stay there. Also the tattoo doesn't look like its old and there's no redness so that's probably a week old or so. 

As for ZZ's wb 3M welfare. Did he post anything about his 3m wb welfare? Because I didn't see one. Maybe he's going to post it on the 20th? I've seen a post pic here that every month of the 20th day something big happens and post on wb. Today is 15th so there's still the 17th. By that time, if we don't have any post about his 3M then it's on the 20th.

My memory is a bit fuzzy since I read about 400 pages of thread in bout 3 days. Pardon me if I seem too repetitive. 

@sohocomo

It can be done in one sitting actually if you've got about 5-6 hours with just two colors. It looks mostly black so it doesn't have to take more than one sessions. Usually for to have more than one session it's for coloring and the shading. Plus if my theory is correct and he got the tat from Japan, it could be a few days old or so since the black looks vivid still and not faded. 

Edited by 1blankstare
Added reply
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ appeared in TV once for a few seconds :sweatingbullets: when they were talking about his concert? (I can't remember lol sorry, too early for me to think straight) and JY is filming for a movie now so I assume the bans have been loosen a tiny little bit.

...the ban issue is still hard for them, and it's ironic that they are very famous yet they cant be seen on tv..

..btw, does this mean that the part of the demon girl of JY was not also broadcast???

i wonder, how famous are they in mainland china...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jaydee0491 said:

...the ban issue is still hard for them, and it's ironic that they are very famous yet they cant be seen on tv..

..btw, does this mean that the part of the demon girl of JY was not also broadcast???

i wonder, how famous are they in mainland china...

JY will only appear in second season of Demon Girl. Not sure when it will be aired but some were saying winter holiday.

About the banning of them on tv being lossen up, few weeks back there was this weibo account talking about YZ. This weibo account is some entertainment industry gossip that talks about celebrities. Some friends were saying that this account is quite accurate with its gossips. So what he said about yz is that their ban was indeed loosen up however both of them are avoiding to be at the same place/event. One of the reason was because the only fans of zz and jy. The war between the only fans are quite ugly, they do not wish to see both jy and zz together in the same place that's why they are avoiding it. The account also mentioned that he did heard from some people who work closely with zz and jy that both of them still keep in contact with each other.

• Like 12

JY

Spoiler

Cr 范制片人

006iiFShjw1f7vdw4cmnqj30qo0zk40x.jpg

ZZ @ HongKong airport (150916)

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrush

Cscdf7fUIAAQ-GF.jpgCscdf6gVUAEUw_g.jpg

CscdBkQUEAEjcdm.jpg

CscdBmHUkAAV2vc.jpg

CscdBlJUEAAJZ6M.jpg

CscdBnCUAAITzb1.jpg

Cscdf8dVMAEXzAE.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [走跳在港台的唯一妹_uni_unique]

CscRzJXUkAE7iQs.jpg

CscRy7JUkAANcbn.jpg

CscRx__VUAAU7-Z.jpg

CscRxvgUkAEPHjX.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Karena_kiki

CsZVdCjVMAQ_RKx.jpg

CsZVeFmUsAIEvJS.jpg

CsZVeCtUAAAsMpW.jpg

JY - Baotou 160916

Spoiler

Cr herowyf

CscU3uTUAAASKQM.jpg

CscU4ntVMAE45C-.jpg

CscU5YQUsAExbB7.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu

CscU6BNVIAAuyu1.jpg

CscQ32tVMAEF2-L.jpg

CscQ32rVUAAGcUt.jpg

CscQ32pUsAAhJr-.jpg

Clip (not from today)

Spoiler

ZZ in HongKong

Spoiler

Cr [走跳在港台的唯一妹_uni_unique]

CscR7BBUsAArg_B.jpg

Another fan gift *ZZ* to JY

Spoiler

CscoLlWVYAA2kI4.jpg

Cr myunassyii Twitter 

CscoM1YUkAAubii.jpg

CscoNDOUEAIUfYc.jpg

ZZ - Banners from fans for today Music Festival

Spoiler

Cr 锦衣卫全球后援团

006pfSvzjw1f7vb0cwjbtj337k2eoqv6.jpg

006pfSvzjw1f7vatuahqsj318g0p6n4k.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Chosen1

8a0f8770gw1f7vdmjiazdj20ey0l175p.jpg

• Like 15

JY (I think its from today lol)

Spoiler

Cr [小奶音biubiubiu]

CseVzcOUIAAXjO4.jpg

CseV0NVUsAI1nye.jpg

ZZ today

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fanart by 呼呼花~ Translated by @gashupingo Edited by Bearology

Spoiler

WLefpRl.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間 Translated by @gashupingo Edited by Bearology

Spoiler

38agGFB.jpg

-----
Edit:

Spoiler

Cr nini

CsebV-bUEAAthMh.jpg

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

Late to the party... Finally the livestreaming works... I forgot I have VPN. Only okay a bit after change the IP to Beijing LOL.

Now he's singing I Remember Your Eyes...

Don't like his outfit at all.... Wanna kill the stylist!!!!

Guest skeletonworks

LOL. The streaming lag so much I'm so angry hahahaha. I don't even know what he's singing.. 

Ohh... I think it's Towards The Bright Light... My favourite!!! I wanna listen to him singing the Jingyu part!!!!!!!