Hi guys!

I am just new here, and just became a big fan of JY and ZZ.

i just want to know the extent of their banning. Are they not allowed to be shown in TV only if they are together or even if they are not together? Does this mean they cannot be seen on TV anymore...just want to confirm..

big thanks

21 minutes ago, jaydee0491 said:

Hi guys!

i just want to know the extent of their banning. Are they not allowed to be shown in TV only if they are together or even if they are not together? Does this mean they cannot be seen on TV anymore...just want to confirm..

big thanks

@jaydee0491 From my understanding of the guidelines, what's not allowed is the series (Addicted) as well as any portrayal of homosexual content (along with other stuff like superstititious stories, reincarnation, smoking, etc.) The circulated memo (whose authenticity was doubted by many) also stated that the 4 boys are not to be promoted on TV programs in connection with Addicted. 

I think their respective managers took the guidelines to mean that they are not to present themselves in a manner which will evoke their roles in Addicted, which is why they've been kept apart in the public eye as a precaution.

12 hours ago, Day07 said:

Only Addicted and YuZhou are real and the best, while the rest of the bl series and actors are fake and buIIshit

Spoiler

Addicted and YuZhou are real and the best 

From my perspective and delulu thoughts like most inhabitants of this house I agree with this statement...

the rest of the bl series and actors are fake and buIIshit

From a point of view all series are fake because  It is a performance that originates from the idea and / or imagination of a writer or from the perspective of a book that someone decides to bring to life.

I don't think that all the actor are fake , they are only working trying to gain a space and show their talent....here are a lot of people who like /love a lot of other actors including me .

Sorry for my lousy English:(

ZZ @ Hongkong airport 150916. I have no idea what is ZZ's new tattoo but the fact that he edited it :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cr tooya

CsZjJ8yUIAAKwg_.jpg

CsZjJ9GUkAITbpI.jpg

CsZjJ82UsAAPLqs.jpg

CsZjJ8kUkAAcOfi.jpg

CsZnlHhUAAAATxd.jpg

52 minutes ago, jaydee0491 said:

Hi guys!

big thanks

Welcome to the thread. I strongly recommend you to check out the first page of this thread. There are lots of information and goodies about the boys (and the bans as well). They were/are not allowed to be shown in TV even as an individual (ZZ was cut off from Avenue of Star even when they recorded his performance). However, the bans seem to be loosen up a bit. Hopefully miracle will happen in 2017 (keeping our fingers crossed). :D

15 minutes ago, jaydee0491 said:

i still saw some  interviews of them in youtube after the banning issue..

The second ban (they cannot be in the same frame) was issued sometimes just before Thailand Fanmeeting (17/04). After Thailand Fanmeeting, they have never been seen in public together.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Kyleaddicted said:

@prima13facie Andy Lau talked about A:)ddicted??? Do you have a link for this? 

Oh, this thread has all of it. Check out these links

CR: @ryokise

Page 515 - Ryokise's translation of what Andy Lau said during the radio interview.

CR: @lielee IG user:yzonlykt

Page 1188 - lielee posted an instagram link for the radio interview of Andy Lau.

And then the forum went crazy since it's THE Andy Lau! (I wasn't here yet :()

CR: @alvinboi

Page 571 - alvinboi's post for the widespread news in Sina Weibo for Andy Lau's interview watching Shangyin

CR: @xix19xix

Page 520 - xix19xix's post summarizing the discussion

Other pages

Page 515

Page 517

Page 518

on wards...

Page 1188

Page 1198

-------------------------------------------------------

Boss JY, take care and hope those bruises heal faster,

Er, leave those bruises uncovered and let it dry freely.:huh:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ @ Hongkong airport 150916. I have no idea what is ZZ's new tattoo but the fact that he edited it :rolleyes:

Hide contents

Cr tooya

CsZjJ8yUIAAKwg_.jpg

CsZjJ9GUkAITbpI.jpg

CsZjJ82UsAAPLqs.jpg

CsZjJ8kUkAAcOfi.jpg

CsZnlHhUAAAATxd.jpg

Where are the CSI fans and their 'ultra mega zoom' capabilities?? Better yet, ZZ should just take a pic of his tat and post it to IG - with a wonderfully cryptic caption of course :phew:

Is that a cut on his left elbow? Did he get injured too??? I understand empathizing with people you're close to, but, dang!, that's not the way to do it!

• Like 11

6 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

But first i want to know is... do you all allow hearsays from the frontlines/and those crazy yz fans to be posted here? 

I think we here are quite mature in reacting to any news about JY and ZZ. I think most of us are on the cautious side when it is about their real life activities; we won't believe in some info until it is official or even like auntie @sohocomo told me once: not believing in hearsay until we see it with our own eyes, lol. Yes, there would be moans of disappointment but that's just natural for anyone wanting to see them together, IMHO.

On the other hand, we are also enjoying sharing possibilities and creativity, like fanarts, manips etc, as long as we all understand those as part of our mass delulu, lol.

So please post any sugars and good rumours about them but please state it clearly whether those are credible info, rumours or delulu. You might want to use spoiler to help you in differentiating the real sugars and delulu, lol.

• Like 20

42 minutes ago, bearology said:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr tooya

CsZjJ8yUIAAKwg_.jpg

CsZjJ9GUkAITbpI.jpg

CsZjJ82UsAAPLqs.jpg

CsZjJ8kUkAAcOfi.jpg

CsZnlHhUAAAATxd.jpg

Welcome to the thread. I strongly recommend you to check out the first page of this thread. There are lots of information and goodies about the boys (and the bans as well). They were/are not allowed to be shown in TV even as an individual (ZZ was cut off from Avenue of Star even when they recorded his performance). However, the bans seem to be loosen up a bit. Hopefully miracle will happen in 2017 (keeping our fingers crossed). :D

The second ban (they cannot be in the same frame) was issued sometimes just before Thailand Fanmeeting (17/04). After Thailand Fanmeeting, they have never been seen in public together.

@bearology thank you so much for the infos, sadly they have also suffered a lot due to this banned thing issue,,in what ways did you say that the bans seem to loosen up a bit?

i have watched also the thailand fanmeeting in youtube, my heart was in tears while watching. 

Just wondering, are you a student cause you're very easy to catch their activities, hehe

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, prima13facie said:

Oh, this thread has all of it. Check out these links

CR: @ryokise

Page 515 - Ryokise's translation of what Andy Lau said during the radio interview.

CR: @lielee IG user:yzonlykt

Page 1188 - lielee posted an instagram link for the radio interview of Andy Lau.

And then the forum went crazy since it's THE Andy Lau! (I wasn't here yet :()

CR: @alvinboi

Page 571 - alvinboi's post for the widespread news in Sina Weibo for Andy Lau's interview watching Shangyin

CR: @xix19xix

Page 520 - xix19xix's post summarizing the discussion

Other pages

Page 515

Page 517

Page 518

on wards...

Page 1188

Page 1198

-------------------------------------------------------

Boss JY, take care and hope those bruises heal faster,

Er, leave those bruises uncovered and let it dry freely.:huh:

THANK YOU, @prima13facie!!! Even in the Philippines, Andy Lau is known by many people as an A-list actor! I'm quite amazed to know that he has also seen Addicted! I wonder how popular Addicted is in HK. 

I felt a bit nostalgic seeing names of some longtime Addicted Soompi members (@alvinboi, @gushapingo, @guhai, @Scandani, @thoron, among others), which I encountered when I set upon reading this forum page by page from Page 1 to page 1100 (because I only started lurking here in July).

I hope this thread will never end, unlike two threads I've seen, where the last post was made in June. 

18 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Geez... nobody there with a big zoom lens camera there wanna know the image of his tattoo hahaha.

Wanna walk with me ?

Hide contents

Who owns the dog? 

• Like 8

If that new tattoo somehow has a kinda-abstract-sort-of whale illusion, I'm going to find a (smallest) cliff and jump off from it.

I really wonder what is the reason for him to cover the wing tattoo. It has been a while since he broke up with the girl but he still keep it, until now. He's a nice guy so he probably kept it because it reminds him of the good times they both had before but now that he covers it, to me it can only mean one thing; that those memories are nice but he has moved on, that he has someone else to cherish and keeping something that connecting him with another person just isn't right.

It is fine if it just a random tattoo. The fact that you covered it now is enough for me. And him.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, lielee said:

If that new tattoo somehow has a kinda-abstract-sort-of whale illusion, I'm going to find a (smallest) cliff and jump off from it.

I really wonder what is the reason for him to cover the wing tattoo. It has been a while since he broke up with the girl but he still keep it, until now. He's a nice guy so he probably kept it because it reminds him of the good times they both had before but now that he covers it, to me it can only mean one thing; that those memories are nice but he has moved on, that he has someone else to cherish and keeping something that connecting him with another person just isn't right.

It is fine if it just a random tattoo. The fact that you covered it now is enough for me. And him.

I hope he can have all the tattoos in his body removed though! He'll look more like an innocent kitten which I'm sure his baby whale likes. ;) seriously though, why are there no shots of his tattoos in any of the Uno Men's photos where he was wearing tank tops?!?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, gloomysundae said:

@sohocomo tat pikachuuuuuuuuuu cuteee

@gloomysundae My delulu is going to say it has some reference to water. Then he can claim it goes with the koi tattoo on his back (even though everyone else will claim "Da Hai" for him :lol:) 

From what little we can see in the pictures, I have two major impressions: 1) the new tat is very detailed and intricate. There appears to be a lot of shading and color. That is not a tat that was done in one sitting. Two to three sessions at least. I say that because 2) his arm does not appear to be red around the tattoo. it seems to be quite healed. With that extensive of a design and color, it was either done in multiple sessions and has been allowed to heal bit by bit, or, if on the off chance it was done in one go, it has been completed for sometime. (My ex-husband was heavily tattooed. I know more about tattoos than I ever really wanted. )

• Like 14

On January 6, 2016 at 9:17 PM, skeletonworks said:

The web series is the adaptation from Chai Jidan's novel (Are You Addicted?), who is also the author of Counter Attack/Strike Back. Thanks Ana Lin (a youtuber) who shared the synopsis. I'm rephrasing it. Forgive me if it's corny. LOL:

A love story between two young men, from foes to a bickering couple, withstanding 8 years of separation, suffering and surviving hardships together. They are Gu Hai & Bai Luoyin, which in Chinese, when Hai & Luoyin are put together (Hailuoyin = 海洛因) means heroin, a substance that can be very addictive. This perfectly describes their love: addiction. The official title is 上瘾 (ShangYin), which means "Addicted".

...just a wild thought, the banning issue maybe fits the 8 years of separation in the novel,,,

so it gives me tha assurance that after sometime, ZZ and JY can be together again, just as how the author ends the novel. So let's wait for that moment...

Edited by jaydee0491
  • Like 5

Hello guys.

About me if you wanna

Spoiler

Hajimemashite, Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu...

With the pleasantries away, I'd like to say that I've been lurking for sometime here and just got into Addicted Heroin late, as in just got into this since last week. I come from OneHallyu, (Taijahao! to OH people who also live here) who switched from Hallyu8 which I migrated from 6theory, an old AKP forum. I've had the same name since 6theory Blank_Stare. Maybe someone would know me from 6theory or H8. 

So why I'm here? I here to get addicted to the sugary goodies you guys have, if you guys don't mind. I only signed up just to keep tabs on YuZhou but the more I got sucked into this the more I wanted to share my thoughts and insights to this phenomenon.

Things about me, female, Asian: Fil-Am, but has Chinese blood in me since my Grandma is half (orphaned and had no idea who her parents are,) curly hair, currently going through some tough times and personal issues. 

Why I became YuZhou/ZhouYu fan. (Warning: Long Post)

I've always love watching BL movies, dramas, and manga/anime [ otaku fan too :) ]. About a week ago or so ago I've caught wind about Heroin Addicted controversies, but never paid attention to it. Got bored a last week and decided to watch some BL movies, and some of the recommendation offered this series. Decided heck why the hell not. Days later here I am, an addict to this drama, romance and shipping these two. (CP? what is this exactly? is it couple paring = otp?) I've read most of the thread here. Spent days and nightly (night owl) hours reading from 600 up to 1301, but I think I've got the gist of it it. 

Thoughts on YuZhou and their maybe relationship (because only God knows what they are to each other.)

Spoiler

Ever since watching their drama, there was something there. A spark so to say :). It was on and off but I could feel that some of their acting felt real, too real to be just acting. So I decided to see the BTS, and it hit me like a mofo. Their actions and their looks towards each other emits the awkwardness, the shared look of desire, and their playful teasing to each other. They really captured the essence of young love in this drama. Young love in a sense that you can love anyone despite their background, gender, and their personality. 

To me HYJ and XWZ played their parts really well, but I've always thought that they embodied the role because they, in a sense, their personality was the same with the characters they were playing, but the more I've read in this thread I think it was the other way around and the two help each other out during their rehearsal together. For almost a month they had to share each other's space, their privacy, and their moments. Like everyone said here, if that bed could talk, we'd be all be in tears, happy, giddy, and laughing at the stories it tells. Something happened with this two that their actions during filming became much more than just acting. There was hint of that here and there in most scenes. 

When the show was aired everyone who watched this know that there's some realness to the drama instead of reel. One of the reason why I love this drama is that it's not all the typical feminine MCs. You guys know what I'm talking about, right? I gotta say I agree with the you guys about the way they look at each other and their actions. They have this secret that only the two of them knows and maybe some selected people. 

Now I got in late (better late than never,) and was so sad about second season and the ban for the drama and YZ not being able to stand with each other in a stage, drama, film etc. I think this ban or whatever this shitty SFARTPT did, they helped them stand out more and has a much more lasting impact and much more force to reckon. 

There's a chance that YZ might just be really good friends (I doubt that though,) but their bond will get them through this. With support form everyone, fans and the people that they've made friends and connections with will help them even more. And like ZZ said they'll even get better. So guys I'm in this for the long haul and will support YuZhou (and of course FengWen) all the way. Even when they go their separate ways. 

TO: Johnny Huang JingYu or Timmy Xu WeiZhou!

If ever you guys are reading this (doubt it,) Jiayou! A lot of love and support are standing behind you and we would be there for you whatever decisions or path you guys decide to take. Just keep shining and swim towards the light, we'll be behind you cheering you guys!

Spoiler

Image result for gifs YuZhou drama

One of my fave picture of YZ, that I'm currently drawing. 

Edit: He got his tattoo covered. That means he finally moved one or found the time and money to cover it up. ZZ is that for you or for both of you?

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 14