Quantcast

My Addicted photobook has just arrived and it's bringing back all these crazy feels!!! Gahhhhh. No sleep for me tonight. 

Spoiler

image_zps5w8tvv12.jpeg

• Like 19

@bearology thank you for ur kind explanation. XD XD. Okay, i'm more relieved here... 

Oh, want to say something, cuz i was zhouzhou ('deep in love w/ zhouzhou' fans) ofcourse cpf too XD,
like we all know, zhouzhou have more fanboys than fangirl, (is that true?) :blink:. If zhouzhou was the one who come to milan or goin overseas (like europe country), i'm afraid he'd just gaining more fanboys.... :w00t::P (he was so handsome/pretty/beauty :wub:) to me, idk if u guys. :P
or zhouzhou would just make someone be a rival for jingyu (someone might fall for zhouzhou and fighting over him with jingyu) hahahaa

sorry, i was born crazyyy....  :D:D:phew:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ - today

Hide contents

Cr 小吟ZZ

CsN8TI1UsAAXHZl.jpg

Hide contents

Cr cy-0924

CsN40nAVYAAoUIq.jpg

CsN40nFUEAAVgwc.jpg

Hide contents

Cr UNI@HK

CsN9g9aUEAAp2qM.jpg

CsN9hz5VIAAlim8.jpg

@bearology, he is now in Hong Kong yeah? Wow... this is his first time there. I wonder if he caused a commotion? And what is he doing there right after Tokyo!

By the way, I saw from weibo about people joking that he burnt his shirt smoking. :P

Any guess on what gifts he got for JY? Pikachu???

By the way, I really hope that there will be a huge following in Hong Kong because ...

Spoiler

China is having a really hard time managing Hong Kong. If he is popular there, there is hope that the authorities will be kinder to him and JY.

• Like 18

JY - BAZAAR 090916

Spoiler

Cr KimFancy

CsOTeNTUAAANati.jpg

CsOTeNRVMAAjkM1.jpg

YZ manip (caption from SW: Shopping together)

Spoiler

Cr Ling_YZ

CsNJ1BFUMAEyaHG.jpg

Phone wallpaper

Spoiler

Cr murmur______6

CsOYE9JVYAAbDYT.jpg

CsOYE7SVUAAw9Js.jpg

Spoiler

Cr YangYang

Cqy0bUeUAAAyPfA.jpg

Cqy0bUhVUAAtPDF.jpg

Spoiler

Cr kduckkduck

CrkulR4VIAAyB7s.jpg

CrkulR2VIAIkE_F.jpg

CrkulR1VYAEt7bK.jpg

CrkulSFUsAAQWhI.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr krill_haijingyu

Cm3TD4mUIAAErtj.jpg

From kduckkduck. I WANT THESEEEE :tears: 

Spoiler

CsNVutHVMAAIKjS.jpg

ZZ today

Spoiler

Cr Prettycat1020

CsOaq4nVYAAiLtZ.jpg

CsOauJxUIAEzMfV.jpg

CsOax2bUsAAaH5h.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

• Like 11

18 hours ago, migdy05 said:

I think he learned  how to disguise himself really good and his ninja power to disappear combine together make him travel thru a sea of people without been discovered:phew:

Nah, there are still fans who knows about his schedule, it just that they decided not to reveal but only shared among their group since the schedule was not revealed officially. Though it must be tired for him to fly so many times.

• Like 3

Hmmm is Zhouzhou's teleporter broken or was it on fire? I see burning holes in his shirt hahahaha :lol:

I know i'm two day's to urly, but i wish you a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival with a complication video i just made. :heart:

Not only draw is my hobby any more, was fun to made this video so i gues i would try it more hahaha :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 11

JY - Hello Goddess :wub::wub::wub::wub: (spoiler later)

Spoiler

Cr Hello女神官微

CsOwA3GUkAAWton.jpgCsOuroiUIAA1FRa.jpg

CsOuronUsAEJQ8a.jpg

CsOuropVUAA36bj.jpg

CsOurojUIAAw_sf.jpg

CsOu6ptVYAAiBD1.jpg

CsOu6qzUAAEqWri.jpg

CsOu6sbUkAEJ6yW.jpg

CsOu6vIVIAQyCMx.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Hello女神官微

006qDhEBgw1f7s2xsgpzmg30i00bn4qp.gif

JY - photobook

Spoiler

Cr 许嘉格Grady

8e340404jw1f7s4z89fd7j22c0340b2a.jpg

:lol:

Spoiler

Cr yuzhou_forever IG

vXl4HCM.jpg

eIr8Fkh.jpg

• Like 16

Yesterday we found out that Addicted is being released to DVD in Thailand (with maybe 240 mins of behind the scenes material! Is no one else really excited about the possiblity of this? It sounds almost too good to be true). 

Today there's information that it will also be released on DVD (or is it going to be on tv?) in South Korea! According to this IG. Who knows, maybe with 5 hours of bts. ;) 

Isn't it amazing how this little series - with such few, precious episodes and which ended before it was supposed to, still is spreading around the world. Still wielding its power on people everywhere. It's quite amazing, really. Like how we still get new members here too (welcome all!). 

And now ZZ is in Hong Kong, sharing his lovely self with the people there. I love his cheeky answer on how he got to Japan in the first place: swimming. Ha! He who said he can't swim (but still says he loves the sea and wants to have one of his own...)

According to the info I posted yesterday, the Thai DVD isn't released until November, so it's not out yet. This is something new. Anything available now is probably pirated. The Taiwanese DVD being released next week is the first official DVD. 

@Alby Roma - thank you for the link. I must admit I feel a bit doubtful that it's been on tv in Spain, Italy and Portugal without anyone else noticing. Do you have a link to where it shows it has been aired? What's it called in Italian? Spanish? I'd love for it to be true, though. 

• Like 20

@charlie10This is correct in Bangkok you can find at 999 Bath the DVD with 4 hours of additional frames or behind the scenes it is mainly sold by B2S stores. While in Spain, Portugal and Italy has been aired on TV totally uncut (private national TV) no idea about where and who and how rights have been paid or authorized. In Italy the share was of about 32-38 reaching 42 at the last episode. 

• Like 6

JY - Hello Goddess

Spoiler

Cr Hello女神官微

CsPD9TxUsAAvdT3.jpg

CsPDxvmVUAA6jdH.jpg

CsPDxvnVIAA98VJ.jpg

CsPDxvmUAAA4O3o.jpg

CsPD9VXUsAEkOj6.jpg

CsPD9VOVUAAO3Qq.jpg

JY - Baotou

Spoiler

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu

CsPDtFPUMAAcNNI.jpg

CsPDun1UIAESFUd.jpg

CsPDuG5VUAIvRW-.jpg

CsPDtmRVUAA8N6U.jpg

JY WAS HOLDING THIS!!!! MEOW!!!!!!! MEOW!!!!!!@skeletonworks said "no wonder he's smiling like an idiot :lol:)

Spoiler

Cr addict_johnny Twitter

CsPHwT0VIAMRwP7.jpg

CsPHwT2UkAAwiWd.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Black_瑜洲双人黑图站

CsPG9QnUEBkHMH5.jpg

CsPG9QTUAAINGua.jpg

Kudos @ryokise :wub:

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY - Hello Goddess

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Hello女神官微

CsPD9TxUsAAvdT3.jpg

CsPDxvmVUAA6jdH.jpg

CsPDxvnVIAA98VJ.jpg

CsPDxvmUAAA4O3o.jpg

CsPD9VXUsAEkOj6.jpg

CsPD9VOVUAAO3Qq.jpg

JY - Baotou

Hide contents

Cr 小奶音biubiubiu

CsPDtFPUMAAcNNI.jpg

CsPDun1UIAESFUd.jpg

CsPDuG5VUAIvRW-.jpg

CsPDtmRVUAA8N6U.jpg

JY WAS HOLDING THIS!!!! MEOW!!!!!!! MEOW!!!!!!@skeletonworks said "no wonder he's smiling like an idiot :lol:)

Hide contents

Cr addict_johnny Twitter

CsPHwT0VIAMRwP7.jpg

CsPHwT2UkAAwiWd.jpg

For a while, I thought he was ZZ. They really look more and more alike, the expression with the cat in his arms! My goodness! He is like a cat! So cute!!!

This is the animated gif version from 洲坑里的狮子

Spoiler

image_3.gif

@Alby Roma can you elaborate what you mean by 32-38 and 42? What does that mean in terms of ratings?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

For a while, I thought he was ZZ. They really look more and more alike, the expression with the cat in his arms! My goodness! He is like a cat!

@Alby Roma can you elaborate what you mean by 32-38 and 42? What does that mean in terms of ratings?

In most European countries and not only all TV must know how popular are their show or series and hence there is a rating audience is a sort of measurement by installing special device in selected family all over the country. Everything that goes below 15 is cut hence some show or series disappeared because poor audience given the wide range of concurrence at prime time particularly. The rating of Addicted was particularly high and was quite a surprise not for the concurrent program but because Italian are familiar with dubbed movies or series was subtitled only attracting of course not a large audience but rather a niche one. Hope i have been clear if not let me know 

• Like 5

@bearology I know I'm too far into delulu...and I know ZZ's shirt today was designed with the burn marks...but I can't help linking his shirt to JY's vandalized shoes in my head :lol:  And that cat head plushie JY's carrying :w00t:   Subtlety? What subtlety? 

@ryokise Thank you for the subbed trailer!! As cheeky as JY can be, he could really come off as cocky, but, at least to me, he simply exudes confidence. And then backs it up with his results!! That looks like it might be a very interesting program indeed. Can't wait for all of our wonderful translators to give us goodies from the show tomorrow (when they're able to. I'm greedy but realistic :wub:)

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, bearology said:

WATCH THIS CLIP AUNTIE! WATCH THIS!!!!

AAHHH!!!! From the screen cap of the different plushies you posted, I thought it would be the top one, with the big wide eyes....and it is!!!!!! There is just something about seeing 'big boy' JY carrying that cat head in his arms, so tight, not letting go for anything... 

Can anybody tell us if what's being said has any interest???

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

AAHHH!!!! From the screen cap of the different plushies you posted, I thought it would be the top one, with the big wide eyes....and it is!!!!!! There is just something about seeing 'big boy' JY carrying that cat head in his arms, so tight, not letting go for anything... 

Auntie, this reminds me of their selfie. ZZ eyes were like that. And is it just me or JY did look down and smile before hugging it, so tight!!!!!

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

The gal taking the video is asking him to drink more water. Then, she asked if he is feeling good. He replied a resounding GOOD ("hao")

What happen today? Why is he in such high spirits?!?!

@lielee, I think the big difference is if they ever come out as a couple, they have enough support in China and around the world to weather any storm. I really believe so. In this sense, they are extremely blessed.

• Like 20