Quantcast

@bearology, sorry for having quoted your entire post! In a way, it's to make sure it's always the last article in the page (and thus the first one to be seen)! :)

Also, I'm using my phone now so it's doubly hard to remove the rest of the text. 

In any case, keep it up! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Fellow Soompiers, especially newer members, I want to emphasis @liesl reminder that quoting images and videos is against Soompi's rule. Mods will come and have to delete photos and videos from your posts. So please help the Mods by removing photos and videos if you want to quote someone, or just tag them using "@" and then their user name if you want to appreciate their post or something.

Haa? ZZ is in Japan or he was in Japan? How can he do that? Maybe fans are no longer stalking airports? I wish, lol. 

Lets play assume maybe tht pic zz take when hes in japan and he uploaded lately ..no one knowss but wherever zz he still in our heart...and finally he post for ig 

• Like 3

JY - 090916 Baotou - BJ

Spoiler

Cr [今天喝鱼粥了吗]

Cr_slwuWEAAzi-B.jpg

Cr_slzTWcAE6kEL.jpg

Cr_sl3gWYAArTQK.jpg

Cr_t1HsVMAAFxF6.jpg

Cr_tPHwVMAQ-bHY.jpg

Cr_tQLZVYAAckXG.jpg

Cr_tQ7-UMAAp5FV.jpg

Cr_t1HsVMAAFxF6.jpg

Cr_t2aFVMAUMJ89.jpg

Cr_t3ysUsAEGXBG.jpg

JY - 100916 (BJ - Baotou)

Spoiler

Cr -Ann-Johnny

Cr-odiIVUAAmPml.jpg

Cr-odiMVMAAclrj.jpg

Cr-odiyVYAAc6Gb.jpg

Cr-odiLUMAAIpNG.jpg

JY - BAZAAR Event 090916

Spoiler

Cr Bluesea_黄景瑜个站

Cr9f1qwVYAAzxFq.jpgCr9f2mhUMAANulF.jpg

Cr9f3IfVMAAbNsS.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr zhouroro

Cr_dYX0UEAAJVN1.jpg

:lol:

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
duplicate fanart
  • Like 21

5MilesLove just made a second post on top of the super cute hamster one @charlie10 posted today! And it is in Japanese!

Spoiler

image_22.jpeg

There is a Chinese translation. But I know we have some Japanese soompiers here. Would anyone of you be able to give a direct translation to English?

Apparently the phrases are verses of a Japanese song by Ram Wire... and that the next line may be intriguing.

And once again, don't you think the shots are amazingly clear?

• Like 18

Video of JY in Baotou at his hotel. Poor guy looks exhausted. :tears:

Spoiler

• Like 8

3 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

This fan art is just...aiming straight for my heart.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, feeling the urge to delulu a little, based on this fan art...

Spoiler

"I hate that I have to leave for Japan and miss the event."

"Oh? Hating that you have to miss only an event, and not your whale?"

Timmy playfully smacks Johnny's head... "You know what I mean. I'm tired of not being able to appear together, and this event was a chance to do that."

A rueful smile comes across his face. His eyes lose focus as he loses himself in a thought. "Are you sure your management was able to arrange the trip in secret? Our fans are pretty crafty..."

"They tell me they have. We'll see."

He reaches out and pulls Timmy closer. Ever since their time together has been less and less, he makes sure to always be touching Timmy whenever they are together. To feel him, use him as a sort of touchstone. He always feels more grounded after these moments with Timmy. It's also his way of saying Timmy is his. A reminder for Timmy that him being cast as Gu Hai wasn't accidental. There's a strong element of possessiveness running through both Gu Hai and Huang Jingyu.

Johnny's eyes light up, "I have an idea. Let's run away. For good. Buy a ticket to America, Europe, wherever."

Timmy also has his idea of who possesses who, and reaches up to grab Johnny's hoodie, pulling him in for a kiss, ending Johnny's train of thought completely. This sends Johnny's heart into overdrive, knowing that Timmy has to stand on tip-toe in order to get that close.

"I have a better idea. Let's continue making money, saving it, and seeing each other when we can. And work towards helping others like us here, in our home country."

After a moment in thought, Johnny nods. "Anything. Anything for you, my love..."

• Like 9

11 hours ago, xix19xix said:

5MilesLove just made a second post on top of the super cute hamster one @charlie10 posted today! And it is in Japanese!

Hide contents

image_22.jpeg

There is a Chinese translation. But I know we have some Japanese soompiers here. Would anyone of you be able to give a direct translation to English?

Apparently the phrases are verses of a Japanese song by Ram Wire... and that the next line may be intriguing.

And once again, don't you think the shots are amazingly clear?

Hello, I asked my Japanese friend to translate it.

僕らの手には何もないけど
かわりに つなぎあえるから
ひとりきりで 迷わないで
どんな日もこの手を離さないから

English:

Although there is nothing in my hand,

I'll shook your hand instead of everything.  

Don't lose yourself when you are alone.

I won't let go no matter what happens.

She said that this song as whole would like to express the meaning that "as a friend and(or) lover, I will always support you."

CR: My jap friend :D 

---------------------------------

Oh, papi 5 miles your too deep and so mysterious with your HD photos! Maybe your influencing JY and ZZ to be mysterious or is it the other way around ah?

@xix19xix Title is "Although there is nothing in my hand"

Yeah, I listened to it and it's sad and accdg. to her the lyrics seems to encourage, hold promise and to give love/hope forever even when the person is away and she added "although I have nothing with me, but I love you forever and give you all of mine!”I

Okay, just what I thought, probably 5 miles post this lyrics of the song to acknowledge ZZs presence in Japan.

• Like 22

4 hours ago, prima13facie said:

Hello, I asked my Japanese friend to translate it.

僕らの手には何もないけど
かわりに つなぎあえるから
ひとりきりで 迷わないで
どんな日もこの手を離さないから

English:

Although there is nothing in my hand,

I'll shook your hand instead of everything.  

Don't lose yourself when you are alone.

I won't let go no matter what happens.

She said that this song as whole would like to express the meaning that "as a friend and(or) lover, I will always support you."

CR: My jap friend :D 

---------------------------------

Oh, papi 5 miles your too deep and so mysterious with your HD photos! Maybe your influencing JY and ZZ to be mysterious or is it the other way around ah?

Thanks :) The actual song is here. Sounds like it is a sad and touching song... Can she translate the title too?

Spoiler

• Like 11

Ep 5 from Johnny and Timmy's Office

Spoiler

@bearology Thank you for the part 3 of "Wardrobe of Love". The patient of searching and rereading and taking notes to compile all those information, I will never have it! And it is PART 3 nonetheless! Thank you so much! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

"follow me" - you know he can't no matter how much he wants to.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, lielee said:

Ep 5 from Johnny and Timmy's Office

Reveal hidden contents

You've just blown my mind... I thought I had viewed the uncut versions, but I hadn't seen the part where drunk BLY is trying to pee. I knew about that from the novel... but thought they just left it out of the show. What else am I missing?!

• Like 1

JY looked so hot in that red suit, it really suits him even though I could see how his eyes look teary and he might be tired too...

I was so excited with their four (JY, ZZ, FS, CW)'s livestream... Oh many sugar that made me speechless 

I am really curious with ZZ blonde's hair (please someone gives me the pict, I won't let it leak) *sob*

thank you @bearology for the wardrobe of love... I love it so much...
and aslo thank you for @jlt4ever for the fanacc... how many times you've been seeing them in flesh? I'm so envious *sob* but I have the same thought as you... with that dark room how someone managed to take a clear photo like that... and even JY shifted his gaze to look at the camera... 

• Like 14

Spoiler
1 hour ago, bearology said:

YZ fanart. (spoiler later) because I miss them :tears:

CsDE7SBUkAAKKZy.jpg

Cr on pic

ahhhh~~~~this scene where GH (JY) naturally caressed Yinzi (ZZ) after unsuccessful attemp to change yinzi's position *me bleeding inside~~* :tears: i'm also missing them...

• Like 6

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [zZhouluv]

CsDKCz-UkAAWU-W.jpg

Spoiler

Cr RoseYyZz

CsEx9vvVIAAHHKB.jpg

JY - 090916 (Baotou-Beijing)

Spoiler

Cr SmileJohnny

CsE78t9UIAEhX-N.jpg

CsE79xpUsAA3Pl0.jpg

CsE8j0fUIAA5emx.jpg

CsE8ksNVUAUVmFQ.jpg

CsE8lX0UAAIjc6p.jpg

CsE7-hSUAAEjmKp.jpg

CsE-BGpVMAA3ApD.jpg

CsE-CJgUAAAHIJY.jpg

CsE-CprUkAEjKWh.jpg

JY - 070816

Spoiler

Cr 519WDAY

CsExFYGVYAAxXE0.jpg

RedMoon9294 - the CPF gave JY that photobook (with both JY and ZZ) and JY took it from his staff then held it himself (proudly facing his kitten photo up). Anyway RedMoon shared this photo of ZZ, the one on the photobook cover. See only-fans, it's not photoshopped!!!! JY ahhhhhh!!! You are and will always be the captain of YZ ship. After JY took the photobook, he even looked down to see his kitten's photo. Awwwwww!!!! #yuzhouisreal #believeinyuzhou

Spoiler

CsE55Z_UIAAZmG1.jpg

Just because

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner

CsD8dcZUEAAxhOj.jpg

@Kyleaddicted there's a fancam. I posted it a few pages back. After he took it, he looked down before holding it 'tightly' :lol:

@Kyleaddicted Good question! I don't remember dear. You may have to back read :lol: Posted on 09/09 so maybe....a few pages back hahaha. The clip didnt show the photobook clearly though. You can see he took it and looked down, but there are pictures showing JY holding ZZ's photo :wub:

• Like 21