Quantcast

I open this site from History so when I saw there were like 3 more pages, I thought I clicked the wrong link since the pages barely moves in the last few days then I remember about the boys' livestream.

The 1st pic of Zhou I saw was the back of his head and I blurted "pretty". Didn't realized I miss him so much. He gained weight. I thought being away from each other would make him much thinner. Good for you. Are you watching boss whale's livestream now?

I LOVE YU'S HAIR!!!

Miss Wenwen! How about Dashu's livestream?

Thank you Bearo-san for the live-updates!

• Like 9

JY is telling the tale of pangolin with a something like children's book (from Gashu) *he yawned while telling the story :tears:*

OxN9TEl.jpg

Spoiler

Ry7GnAe.jpg

rKcoRx2.jpg

Clip 

Spoiler

From hiyaya12345 Twitter

More photos (apparently the app is really bad. No sound and lagging :tears: Oh JY!

Spoiler

Cr JyzhouZZ Twitter

Crv9A1WUAAAWg6d.jpg

Crv9A1kUAAAjHKo.jpg

Crv9A1mUMAAzVOw.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 0307jy Twitter

Crv9DwGVMAAbR2C.jpg

• Like 16

OK although there is no sound, our JY still manages to give us sugar :sweatingbullets: 

From Gashu "Got sound type 6, no sound type 2:D

e4rKAzm.jpg

Pic credits to the rightful owner

ZZ livestream (not like this morning, just voice message) supposed to start 20 mins ago, he also has problem with line connection too :tears:

• Like 16

ZZ voice message/livestream started. YangLan Radio

ZZ mentioned walk slowly (not the song name but just walk slowly). The title of this voice message/livestream is 
"Life is not running, sth sth walk slowly" :lol: dont ask me what is that sth sth, ask Gashu lol

ZZ said "Actually, Walk Slowly is........THEN HE SANG WALK SLOWLY" (from Gashu)

I die :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Edit: Clip (from 0:26)

• Like 20

Today sugar is just enough for me to break the rule. Will share some stuff about yz after the live streme and everyone recovered from the sugar overload though i believe people who knows chinese should heard about it

• Like 12

ZZ - YangLan Radio

From Gashu "ZZ didn't really go test for his uni, he was accompanying his friend to test and then he got in!!!!:lol:

JY - livestream. Cr Gyoza_Panpug Twitter

CrwJmFfUAAA-A3-.jpg

Spoiler

CrwJmSaVIAArpaA.jpg

CrwJl-QVIAAE7fs.jpg

CrwJl6HUsAE6gpZ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr al0114

CrwIXx3VMAEZNVx.jpg

CrwH8uHUIAAzV63.jpg

CrwH8wfVUAEjyG0.jpg

CrwH8vTUEAAyDmX.jpg

• Like 16

Sugar overload all of the sudden!! :crazy:

What's with all the subtle saying, ZZ (cactus, walk slowly, egg yolks mooncake, dogs&cats, etc.)? And JY! You're not any better. What's with the 6 and 2? :crazy: These boys will be the dead of me, I'm sure. Ugh.

And goody, all of the Addicted boys are coming out... I so miss you guys! :tears:

Thank you by the way to @bearology, @gashupingo and @Fuu_Kaze for translating and updating. Triple cookies for you guys! :D :cookie::cookie::cookie:

6 hours ago, sohocomo said:

No, his ideal type doesn't keep changing...just the way he describes his ideal type keeps changing :phew: (Like a little kid who can't keep his story straight when caught doing something naughty :vicx:)

Haha... so true, auntie! :P

Come to think of it, who describes his ideal type so in detail like ZZ? Usually people describe their ideal type more in... general way. Like smart, handsome, understanding, etc.

"Strong but can have a cute side" is something that only can be said if he has someone in his mind. Just saying. :phew:

• Like 21

Same here... sugar overload hahahaha

JY - 62  (Jy and ZZ)

I am 6; you are 2. 

ZZ - Cactus;  Walk Slowly; Moon Cake  (It s all related to JY)

• Like 18

:w00t: JY background. IS THAT KUN?????

Spoiler

Cr ssayuuri0627 Twitter

CrwYptsUMAEiSgX.jpg

CrwYqNnUAAAB8sB.jpg

CrwYrHXVIAATFfF.jpg

ChenWen livestream

Spoiler

Cr hai_binny92

Crwbj4IUAAA-rBC.jpg

CrwbkwpVUAU0E2t.jpg

CrwblrFVMAAuu2D.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [Tender甜乐]

Crwd76NVMAArRgW.jpg

Spoiler

Cr on pic

005LNHJ8gw1f7lds3lqjjj30qm0x4khm.jpg

CPF always manage to link them somehow :lol:

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner. I accidentally close the tab >.<

CrwIL2xUAAQcXkd.jpg

CrwITryUEAQJRUK.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr kduckkduck

CrumSHmWEAEgnuL.jpg

CrulylFW8AERJQ5.jpg

Edit: ZZ - NetEase livestream

Spoiler

Cr [Six_Two基地站]

CrwiXa1VMAANjv3.jpg

CrwiYSRUkAEkEn6.jpg

CrwiYihUAAEN9-7.jpg

CrwiZVaVMAA7sH9.jpg

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ weibo update *ZZ famous selfie angle :lol:* OMG, I DIE!!!!

Translated by @gashupingo The me in my eyes, the me in other ppl's eyes 

我眼中的我,别人眼中的我[纠结]

CrwSPiiUkAAQqEM.jpg

Hide contents

CrwSS0YVIAEhGpA.jpg

CrwSRCJUsAIZ1NN.jpgCrwSOVMVYAAAf-a.jpg

CrwT1REUsAAl1Du.jpg

SO PRETTY!!! TOO PRETTY!!! (even the leg hair :lol:)

Like, why cactus? Because you have some experience partly growing one the just bloomed a flower a month ago?

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, bearology said:

:w00t: JY background. IS THAT KUN?????

Reveal hidden contents

Cr ssayuuri0627 Twitter

CrwYptsUMAEiSgX.jpg

CrwYqNnUAAAB8sB.jpg

CrwYrHXVIAATFfF.jpg

OMG!!! :heart:

awgsjkfCBxsu4.gif

Spare me, boys. SPARE ME! :crazy: Do you really want to see me die from sugar overload?! dead-thread-smiley.gif

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, ryokise said:

>> Said that walk slowly was the ED song he wrote for a show/drama previously, and he wrote it with the character's situations in mind.

>> Sang walk slowly.

ZZ is only  the composer though,the lyricst is Xiao Long. 

• Like 2

Thank you all for the translation on JY and ZZ's live streams!

After so long without sugars, having them in doses like this is making me very happy.

sad-kitty.gif

JY looked tired, though, I guess his filming schedule is very demanding? Hopefully he can shine on this movie and reached acclaimed level of popularity!

ZZ singing Walk Slowly! His voice is getting better and better! Looking forward for his 3 mil welfare with him singing new song! Did he say anything about his 3 mil welfare plan? :D 

Btw, if JY, FS and CW were doing their live stream for Bazaar charity, is it possible that they might attend the event? Maybe ZZ as well? Well, I can dream, can't I?

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Spoiler

Rough summary of Zhouzhou's 天下女人 wechat chatroom talk with Yanglan (it was in format of messages/voice messages)

>> Today is his first official day of work (after the long hiatus)

>> During Korea concert, He was touched by the fans' event (flashlights?) when he was singing moonlight. And he was controlling his tears.

>> After the concert ended, he just sat on the sofa and was in deep thoughts for 10 minutes,  he also felt a sense of relief and that he finished a difficult task.

>> Said that walk slowly was the ED song he composed for a show/drama previously, and he composed it with the character's situations in mind.

>> Sang walk slowly.

>> Initially, he felt very unaccustomed, because when he debuted, he didn't see himself as a public figure. All of a sudden, many people were talking about him and he felt pressurized.

>> His parents are very supportive of the things he wants to do, they won't object to it as they feel that it's fine as long as he is doing what he likes, he feels very thankful towards his parents

>> When he was in a band, he thought he will find a stable job in the future and play music with his friends after work.

>> At first, he didn't register for the arts exam of NACTA (his current university). His friend was the one attending the exam and dragged ZZ along, ZZ then registered, eventually passed through the rounds of exams and entered NACTA. He think it is also a form of destiny/fate.

>> During vocal music segment(arts exam), he sang 精忠报国. He was very nervous and set his tone too high, halfway through, he couldn't manage to go on and the teacher kindly stopped him.

>> When he was in elementary school, the cat from the backyard left her baby kitten in their house, Zhouzhoy says that it wanted them to take care of it's kitten. After 3 months, the cat came back for it's baby kitten. He thinks the reason why the mother cat left it's kitten in their care is probably because it thinks that his grandma is a kind person (He was living with his grandma). After that, he thinks cats are interesting.

>> He said during this period of time (hiatus), he had a good rest and eats well, but wasn't successful in gaining weight, he doesn't knows the reason why, and he feels that the more he eats, the skinnier he is.

>> Fan's question (the id of this fan has the emoji of a whale and a cat) : Zhouzhou will you come to Harbin when you release album in the future?

ZZ: If there's a chance in the future when I release my album, I will definitely go to Harbin. And also show my new works to everyone

>> Words towards international fans, ZZ: "I love you guys". He understand that as I-fans are from overseas, the distance is further and probably can only keep themselves updated with his news online. If there are chances, he will definitely go to I-fans' countries with his works.

>> Doesn't know if he has work on Mid-Autumn festival, if he has work on that day, he will call his parents and grandma. They are quite understanding and supportive of him, it's his work after all, It's enough for them as long as they know that he is healthy and happy.

>> Fan's question: Zhouzhou, what kind of mooncakes do you like to eat~~
ZZ: my favorite is..egg yolk mooncake.

>> Fan's question asked if ZZ likes to grow/plant/take care of flowers. ZZ says that he likes flowers, but he can't even take care of himself, so he is afraid that he can't take care of the flowers.

>> Host: Yes yes yes, it's very important to take care of yourself first.
ZZ: okay, I will..if there are chances..I will try taking care of cactus, seems like this thing has a stronger vitality.

>> Privately, he is actually more of an introverted person, he gets shy easily, but on stage, the him that everyone sees is maybe more wild. Showing the most handsome side of Xu Weizhou to everyone.

>> He could feel everyone missing him when he disappeared for 20+ days :D

Thanks for translating! (Many, many thanks also to @bearology, @gashupingo and @Fuu_Kaze for your hard work and translations. You are all awesome!)

Whenever there are longer interviews with the boys, it's so clear that there's one gigantic elephant in the room. That there's a topic that would normally be the big subject of conversation but which is off the table. They got famous because of Addicted, they got banned because of Addicted, everything happened because of Addicted. So when you take that subject away, you're left with rather little. I don't envy a serious interviewer their job in such a situation. I feel some of their interviews end up more shallow because of this. Of course teen rags and shows have always been fond of being trite, so it might not be that different in that respect. But I do long for the day when they can talk about how the ban has affected them, how it was to film Addicted, what the show means to them. It's what's happened to them in the past year. That's what they SHOULD talk about. The way ZZ mentioned Walk Slowly says it all: a song he composed for a show.

Anyway. What WAS said was sugary as usual. Gotta love the random mention of a cactus. Obviously ZZ now HAS to be able to take care of cactuses, since JY has them. JY wouldn't like it if ZZ killed his precious, flowering cactus. So ZZ kind of revealed what was on his mind there. Maybe he's taking care of them while JY is in Baotou. Maybe that's why he drove to Beijing, to get the cactus with him!

I love that ZZ's parents are so supportive. That probably means they won't mind if he brings home a guy to meet them. :)

Like I mentioned earlier, I think ZZ is very private. And I think what he said about being introverted confirms that, and about being unused to the attention. It's a learning curve for ZZ here. You could see the HUGE difference between how comfortable he was on stage in Shanghai and how he was at first, in Beijing. He's come such a long way. 

But damn it, he keeps insisting he's not worked the past month or so! Why is it such a secret, what he's been doing? It's making me so, so curious. Also, it really is terrifically weird how everyone and their cousin are doing the charity for Bazaar, except ZZ. Is it really still so sensitive, that they can't even do that? I don't get it. Maybe they're just playing it very, very safe? But really, JY should just bring ZZ as his date, and be done with it. :P

And how great that JY just oh, so randomly just happened to choose 2 and 6 as numbers. He likes to tease, that's for sure. 

• Like 21