Quantcast

23 minutes ago, bearology said:

And fans are saying that the kitten ZZ draw look like huhu kitten

Hehe. I hope he's seen that! That would be brilliant. 

Thank you for the updates! I watched the livestream, despite not understanding more than yes and thank you... Can't wait for more translations of what he said.

JY was online for at least half the live stream (with his own and the studio account). So yeah, he probably took the time he could to watch it. Good on ya, Johnny!

I do believe ZZ's hair colour is the colour you get when you dye blond hair back to black. It's almost impossible to get it back to black, hence the brownish colour. So, he didn't specify what he's been up to? Hrrmph. I want to know! 'Personal work' is about as vague as it gets. We KNOW you've been working, recording something. He could at least say he's unable to talk about it or something like that. We want to know more!

The more I see of him the more I realise he's probably an intensely private person. He never reveals very much, despite being so very accomodating and nice and sweet. I'm still amazed he's been almost completely MIA for so long. Travelled to Beijing without anyone knowing, filming something, maybe going back to his university. That means he could have been anywhere really these past weeks, without anyone knowing. 

Also, he looks beautiful today. :)

• Like 24

What's this!? Waking up and seeing two pages full of ZZ! :w00t: Thanks, @bearology, I could not wake up early enough and missed ZZ's live stream.

I agree with many of you, ZZ looked healthy, handsome and happy! I am glad that he looked so vibrant in the live stream. Thankfully he did not keep his blond hair, lol. but that messy hair, until when he is going to keep that?

ZZ's kitty drawing before (on his shirt):

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

His latest kitty drawing:

Spoiler

CruiNGNXEAAjhsw.jpg

Yep, becoming more like ZhouMeow in the manga! Now... If only JY will have the chance to draw HuangWhale kangaroo... ;) 

Btw, what ring is that, in ZZ's middle finger? That's not the gold ring from his mother, I reckon? Maybe the bvlgari ring? :phew:

ZZ sang? Darn! Hopefully someone recorded it? He sang "ai" right? That's just highlights the special case of him singing "hai". We know, ZZ, we know.

auntie @sohocomo beautiful fic as always! Really brighten my day. A star for you, dear auntie! :star:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, gloomysundae said:

Eh zz busy with school? Must be him at university right now? Correct me if im wrong

Yes ZZ is studying at the National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts in Beijing. Here is a photo of him at school with probably a classmate. It was taken recently (Someone correct me if I'm wrong):

Spoiler

ZZ: Today's Livestream:

Spoiler

ZZ: First Light Concert at Shanghai:

Spoiler

CrMMefdVIAAshES.jpgCrMMtDKVUAA4yA7.jpgCrMMwHkUEAAX711.jpgCrMMyM1UAAET_LM.jpgCrMMjWLUAAE1mVN.jpgCrMMm-bVMAAymTj.jpg

ZZ: Throwback:

Spoiler

CrO8NCYUAAAXQPF.jpg

Spoiler

CrGsJ9bVUAAcLqa.jpgCrGsLgzUMAEfuzm.jpgCrGsNgqUIAEijL9.jpg

Spoiler

CrO8OWnUMAALL_m.jpgCrO8PU7UkAEi7PN.jpgCrO8P6UVIAEqdwn.jpg

Edited by Guest

Thanks so much, @bearology for all the updates! feels like ages since we've seen ZZ.  He's like a fresh summer breeze, so happy and relaxed now ^.^.  Back to melting hearts all over again.  

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, pygmalion30 said:

Well, on Instagram I found photos of ZZ at University and filming something with intense blond hair... Both photos are recent:

The photo with ZZ's hair, please remove it as that shot was during a project ZZ did and did not want to leak to public. It's not your fault, the IG account shouldn't post it. Until that project is announced, maybe don't spread it as it may affect ZZ's project :) The photo ZZ went to school is not recent. A long while back, I can't remember exactly when though :sweatingbullets:

@pygmalion30 Don't feel bad, not your fault :D @gloomysundae  my pleasure, we were all missing ZZ badly. Can you please edit the one you quoted from pymalion30? Just delete the spoiler that has ZZ's hair from IG. Thank you :) I just don't want people to come to Soompi and blaming us for spreading this publicly :D

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, bearology said:

The photo with ZZ's hair, please remove it as that shot was during a project ZZ did and did not want to leak to public. It's not your fault, the IG account shouldn't post it. Until that project is announced, maybe don't spread it as it may affect ZZ's project :) The photo ZZ went to school is not recent. A long while back, I can't remember exactly when though :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for correcting me. I edited my posts. This is so hard to keep up with all the news & images we are able to show or not when "real life" doesn't allow to come here as much as I want... Sorry. :sweatingbullets:

JY - Baotou

Spoiler

Cr 他是黄景瑜

Cru91ESWEAEP40Z.jpg

Cru91ERWYAAxxoX.jpg

Cru91EUWYAAm6kW.jpg

CrvBDXuXEAACl-X.jpg

ZZ - facial expression while dancing

Spoiler

ZZ takes selfie at the end of livestream

Spoiler

ZZ b-box

Spoiler

ZZ leaving livestream

Spoiler

ZZ's clips from livestream

Spoiler

Spoiler

Zinziiiii. ZZ does look happy today :wub:

Spoiler

Cr brybry

Cru4fScWcAAudnt.jpg

Cru4fSnWIAAvZcv.jpg

• Like 14

Full Q&A from livestream. Translated by @Fuu_Kaze

Q&A:

Q: Game or basketball
A: Basketball
Q: Staying home or traveling
A: Traveling
Q: Eating or shopping
A: Eating
Q: Beer or wine
A: Wine
Q: Shower in the morning or night
A: Both
Q: Proactive or passive in a love relationship
A: Proactive.
Q: Loli or strong woman
A: Both 
Note: Fan asked why his ideal type keeps changing. ZZ said it doesn’t change, just… you know, loli but maybe strong as a man (男汉子), a strong woman (女汉子). But a strong woman sometimes has their own cuteness. Anyway, appearance is not the problem. As long as I like… uhh… you know (ZZ looks shy and awkward hahahaha he cannot even finished the sentence) If I like someone, I will tell them.
Q: Chest muscle or abs
A: Abs
Q: Nude sleeping or not
A: Not
Q: You think you are handsome or Liu Wei is handsome
A: Liu Wei (the MC)

If you would like to share/translate/post this somewhere else, you are more than welcome to, just please take out with full credit to fuu_kaze@soompi. Thank you :D

ZZ selfie with MC today

Spoiler

刘维-Julius weibo update

CrvH1xhWIAABx22.jpg

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, bearology said:

Note: Fan asked why his ideal type keeps changing. ZZ said it doesn’t change, just… you know, loli but maybe strong as a man (男汉子), a strong woman (女汉子). But a strong woman sometimes has their own cuteness. Anyway, appearance is not the problem. As long as I like… uhh… you know (ZZ looks shy and awkward hahahaha he cannot even finished the sentence) If I like someone, I will tell them.

No, his ideal type doesn't keep changing...just the way he describes his ideal type keeps changing :phew: (Like a little kid who can't keep his story straight when caught doing something naughty :vicx:)

• Like 19

Another summary from @Fuu_Kaze :wub::wub::wub::wub:  You've worked hard today Fuu

•  ZZ said he loved Latin dance, he knows how to dance in different Latin melody like Chachacha or Rumba and more (I don’t quite remember)
  •  He said he loved Latin dance because of the shoes. The shiny shoes caught his eyes when he was a child, and so his mom let him learn Latin Dance.
    => Did anyone remember JY used to tease ZZ by showing his shoes to ZZ and asked: “Look, shiny or not?”  Maybe JY knows ZZ loves shiny shoes a lot LOL
  • ZZ said he had some problem with dancing for his concert. He was a professional in Latin dance with tender and soft moves. So sometimes he accidentally bended his waist too much, and dance coach had to remind him to be stronger many times.
  • 4 cups of teas represent 4 tastes of life: bitter, sweet, sour and spicy
  • MC asked him to draw himself and the result is he drew a cat with some hair 
  • ZZ said he doesn’t know how to flirt girls. (Yeah right, and he did some cute acts right away to play with our heart!) 
  • About his Birthday party and/or fan meeting, he said he will have a proper preparation for it.

If you would like to share/translate/post this somewhere else, you are more than welcome to, just please take out with full credit to fuu_kaze@soompi. Thank you :D

• Like 16

5 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

@KKmegan hmmm...just wondering what it meant by Johnny prefers to date older women? Cos he likes that they are more mature than him or the connotation that an older person will naturally takes care of him? Cos ZZ will never be able to be older than Johnny...haaaa.

For me, ZZ is certainly capable of taking care of himself and others...evident by the various bts. He even knows how to knit a scarf! How many males can do that? 

I think it is great if Zz and JY complement each other, one neat and one Erm maybe not so, one likes Weibo and one likes gaming...I would not want ZZ to change himself to suit the other person Nor for JY to change either. 

He prefers to date people who are a lot more mature (than him maybe)?. He had mentioned he is usually the youngest among his friends. Maybe he just naturally gravitated towards older people. You will have to make your own logical deduction..  

I'm sure he can, although I have to say I can't tell that from watching the BTS. But one can easily deduced he is an intelligent boy who has grown a lot more street smart over the past months, so I'm sure he can take care of himself at this point. 

I agree with you. That said, when we are in a healthy relationship, our other half should challenge us to be a better person in all ways. So we should change, for the better of course. My two cents. 

• Like 8

ChenWen livestream

Spoiler

Cr BBASUNI_ATM Twitter

CrvNqBfWAAAImcK.jpg

CrvNq9dXgAIexoB.jpg

Spoiler

Cr wenwen1214 Twitter

CrvN2UjWEAECjas.jpg

JY studio Weibo update

Spoiler

CrveZBTWgAEo-E3.jpg

Edit: ZZ fan art

Spoiler

Cr 沫色惜年

Crvq-A9UEAUUA1W.jpg

Crvq_OXUkAAu_k6.jpg

Crvq_qEVIAAp6v3.jpg

Edit: @gloomysundae hallo, sorry to trouble you. Can you please go back and edit the post you quoted pygmalion, link here for you so you don't need to go back and find it. Please delete the IG link underneath this "Please does someone know something about this photo of ZZ: Photohoot or filming maybe? I do believe this is recent: Under the spoiler cut:". That pic, we are not supposed to public it as it will affect ZZ's project. Thank you

@gloomysundae Thank you XD

• Like 11

I will happy seeing this couple going grown and more developed at their career , and absolutely at their secret relationship going shine bright like a diamond(lol become delusion and so rihanna)

Omg i really fall in love with this couple.. 

• Like 6

a big thank you to everyone here for all the information of YZ!! 

Edited by seoky
  • Like 4

JY!!!!!!!!! His livestream got delayed because his filming schedule changed suddenly. Poor thing, he must be very tired!

Cr shangyinism0129 Twitter

Crv3g7uUkAE21K1.jpg

He asks if fans can hear him (have sound). Theres a sound problem with the livestream

Spoiler

Cr hiyaya12345 Twitter

Crv4IS8VUAAUWWl.jpg

JY's clip

Spoiler

Edit: "because of line problem, JY is now driving to place with good signal, everyone please wait patiently, come back in a while"  translated by Gashu. Poor JY :tears:

Spoiler

Cr hiyaya12345 Twitter

Crv5m32UMAA14KA.jpg

@yoyoo If i'm not wrong, you have to have QQ to download this (NOW app)

• Like 9

Spoiler

Cr [景秋]

Crv567uUsAAcoXe.jpg

Crv58NaUMAA6-X9.jpg

Crv59GxVYAAjTmB.jpg

Fighting JY :tears: He's still having issue with connection

Spoiler

Cr hiyaya12345 Twitter

Crv7Fj1UkAI44iN.jpg

Spoiler

Cr YuZhouTHFans Twitter