Quantcast

ZZ: Old pics taken while playing electric guitar with his old band:

Spoiler

Is it weird for me to say that I also dreamt of Yuzhou 2 day before? creepyyy~~~ nothing much exactly..here it goes..i was in a car (or van) with JY was the one driving and we're conversing in english hahaha..at first we're just chatting normally (but still i think with a fan to artist rship) and my mouth was aching to ask JY about ZZ..in my head i've got so many question you name it but there i was considering about the bans and all i dont wanna make JY uncomfortable...I felt that the car or van was going to stop and i must use this opportunity.... lastly the question that i asked was so open ended:

: WAS IT GOOD TO HAVE SOMEONE TO GO THROUGH THICK AND THIN TOGETHER? 

the car just stop and JY just stared out of the car lovingly and he just smiled with full of adoration and love...then i followed his gaze and guess what???? there was ZZ standing outside and i was like aaarrgghhhhhhh my kokoro~~~~ ma feelllllsssss!!!!!!!! then change of dream hahahaha.. i dunno whats the sign with many of us dreaming of them..maybe we're just missing them so much with them laying low these days....but who knows what auntie said was right naa?? wiggle wiggle B)

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Hello! I am finally back after a long and hectic week.

Has anyone translated this? I think not. So let me do it.

Q: What is the story behind you adopting a cat (which is named white porridge kitty)

A: It's actually a friend's cat who gave birth to a lot of kittens. The breed is English shorthair, there is this one kitten with no blemishes. Its fur is especially white,  it's so cute that I adopted it.

Q: So is that the reason why you gave it its name?

A: Firstly, it is white, then I find it especially cute, just like my fans. So I called it "white porridge"

Q: Would your friend update you on its daily whereabouts? Who is cuter? Your kitten or your fans? When did you bring it home?

A: Both are adorable. Haha. Because my kitten is with my friend's place, they will constantly update me on how it is. Everytime I saw its photos, I will missed it dearly. If I am free, once it's older and more independent, I will bring it back home.

Q: How do you find your fans? Can you let them know?

A: I've told them many words of love previously, I am truly thankful. I feel that the fans by my side are my greatest motivation. So I am very grateful to all of you and I will continue to work hard.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you @xix19xix for the translation. So he was discussing his new kitten. Really ZZ English Shorthair (white)... lol oh, come on JY, a white cat?!!

• Like 8

Sorry, but I have to say this and if you don't want to read ignore. 

If I have been uncivil please point it out rather than sitting behind your computer and type that I harrassed you. Be blunt. Be honest. But do not lie. I abhor hypocrisy. Most posts here are subjective and culturally biased. As always we try to understand each other. I try to pose clear and concise questions and give opinions that I state are my own. I don't force others to agree with me nor do I criticize others for their opinions. If I am playfully being sarcastic I will state it, but I do not once believe I have ever come off as unfriendly. For months I lurked on the board before I even posted my first question. I was so surprised and happy how everyone welcomed me and tried to answer my query. So I am at a loss that someone would call me unfriendly and state the untruth that I responded to their posts with sarcastic posts complete with gifs. To my knowledge, I have barely ever responded to any of this person posts. So perhaps they are confusing me with someone else. When I respond to posts I try to stay on point and not deviate from the original topic.

This is more personal so I placed it under spoiler.

Spoiler

I'm confused. Is it a cultural thing to ask another fan to clarify their position in understanding how they believe as fans we can better help our idols? Basically, this is what was done and a few suggestions on how maybe to make negative posts more palatable on Soompi.

If that is not the case then I think they were upset because of something in my post or the post in general. So rather than state the issue they pushed blame.

I'm okay if they ignore me and I will ignore them, but I'm not okay with the lie that I was unfriendly and sarcastic. They are welcome to believe whatever and chose to blame.

It's rather disappointing. I thought we fully shared the same goals. To love our idol and support him/them, however, we can, in whatever ways we can.

Somehow it became a personal attack. After writing this, I am so done with this matter. Thanks to anyone who read this far into my personal rant. I felt it was something that needed to be said.

As always peace and love. Let's continue forward on this journey with our idols. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I believe this BTS is posted long ago but it is just too cute. JY acting like a kid.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:d267d86b054c213815ddb03bd7f21d69

Title: ZZ asking JY to wake up

ZZ: How? Time to wake up.

JY (peering through the blanket): You go away and I will get up. (In a baby voice)

ZZ: Then, I will continue to video record you

JY: Can I slowly get up please? 

ZZ: Why do you want to slowly wake up?

JY: It is impossible for humans to be awake instantly

ZZ: You can't slowly wake up. You wanna wake up, you must do it immediately

JY:Then, you pull me up...

Ah so cute.... Those were the days...

You know I have seen this show clip quite a few times, but never really knew what they were saying. I kind of guessed and thanks so much for the translation because this was much better than the conversation I had in my head. I do miss those days...

• Like 13

YZ manip. We will wait patiently for this day.

Spoiler

Cr #teamyuzhou

CrFXy7xWYAAKcLp.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr PAANG

CrD1apUVIAA9V7R.jpg

CrEqEJFVUAAnwvf.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [alexie_z]

CrFZaxoW8AAGSid.jpg

Spoiler

Cr instantcrush

CrFMTCqWgAEhn-X.jpg

Spoiler

Cr kduckkduck

CrEcgr5UEAAuv8o.jpg

CrEcgr6VIAAA4vk.jpg

ZZ - Light ShangHai 130816

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

CrFmfX6VYAAQtng.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Instant Crush

CrDHcuaUMAA6Co9.jpg

CrDHcuaUsAEyHxx.jpg

CrDHcueVMAA2KNz.jpg

JY's habit is to touch ZZ's ear :wub:

Spoiler

Cr on pics

CrFUY_tXYAAJZsD.jpg

CrFUY_tWgAAFbzx.jpg

CrFUY_uWcAAMXPc.jpg

CrFUY_yWYAAH_wb.jpg

YZ Gifs

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

vv4vk29G.gif

BH4YN5UE.gif

Spoiler

Cr 上海春药

8ca33054gw1f7a223acrlg208u08uhdv.gif

8ca33054gw1f7a27k435jg20a90a9e84.gif

8ca33054gw1f7a21i0ye2g208u08ux6r.gif

ZZ - FMV First Asia Light Tour Summary Clip - same format with JY's photobook. Link here. Cr [UtheLightV_]

Spoiler

@skeletonworks yes, mom5y5C9H3.png?1

@xix19xix Thank you, how many times I have watched this clip. Still meltinggggg :wub: 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, bearology said:
  Hide contents

Cr on pics

CrFUY_tXYAAJZsD.jpg

CrFUY_tWgAAFbzx.jpg

CrFUY_uWcAAMXPc.jpg

CrFUY_yWYAAH_wb.jpg

@bearology The ears are an erogenous zone....lol. Can I say that here? :wub:

Delulu but not so extreme under the cut.

Spoiler

Is it possible JY knows the ears are an erogenous zone? Yep, in fact, I am sure he knows... ZZ loves when his ears are touched and caressed. I think it soothes and excites him. It's an area of heightened sensitivity for ZZ. Caressing the ears can be sexually stimulating. JY is skillfully playing with ZZ's ear to generate a sexual response. Maybe he wants to prove that ZZ is attracted to him. He does this knowing full well that touching this area can send sexual energy throughout the body. So I imagine he does this because he knows that it will end pleasurable for the both of them.

• Like 21

JY - YOHO!GIRL?

Spoiler

Cr [Fire Bible]

CrGyixfVMAEEgBp.jpg

CrGyixiVUAIumh6.jpg

ZZ - Avenue of Star

Spoiler

Cr 魏选wx

CrGvh-pUsAAp3On.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr PAANG

CrFaGxXWYAIp-1a.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 許魏洲 JAPAN FANClub

CrG9xvZUsAEqvcb.jpg

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

SVjJOucc.gif

R6vjxZMP.gif

Throw back RFT

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner

CrGwZClVMAEeDpB.jpg

CrGwZCnUEAEk6VB.jpg

CrGwZCmUsAAVwYu.jpg

CrGwZClUAAEtcLX.jpg

• Like 15

12 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Q: What is the story behind you adopting a cat (which is named white porridge kitty)

A: It's actually a friend's cat who gave birth to a lot of kittens. The breed is English shorthair, there is this one kitten with no blemishes. Its fur is especially white,  it's so cute that I adopted it.

sorry for my late response but wait a freakin second..my delulu self just got excited... i dunno the exact date this interview nor the cat adoption took place....but.... zz adopted a white cat....haven't i seen a white cat before without any blemish posted by certain someone asking it if it wanna stay with him...:phew:

cr owner of photo n whaleandmonkey

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, choccolatta said:

sorry for my late response but wait a freakin second..my delulu self just got excited... i dunno the exact date this interview nor the cat adoption took place....but.... zz adopted a white cat....haven't i seen a white cat before without any blemish posted by certain someone asking it if it wanna stay with him...:phew:

cr owner of photo n whaleandmonkey

Perfect! As much as I'd love to see HJY/ZZ really together, I'm too much of a realist. But things like this certainly drive the fantasy... :)

• Like 1

JY - YOHO!Girl gifs

Spoiler

Cr [景慕瑜玉]

005GEXoUjw1f7c4ex7x2xg30e009bgtn.gif

005GEXoUjw1f7c4f0x2ozg30er09bhdt.gif

005GEXoUjw1f7c4eyhr9cg30dw099e4l.gif

Random JY

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

049VLCSh.gif

ZZ - Light Korea - 250616

Spoiler

Cr Mochalattebest

c913eff8gw1f7c6dc8ejgg20jg0jgwrv.gif

CrHbqy3VMAEnTZ3.jpg

CrHbrd7UEAQ4d-2.jpg

ZZ - Light Beijing 050616

Spoiler

Cr Mochalattebest

c913eff8gw1f7c6yl615qg20iz0p0e89.gif

ZZ - Light ShangHai - 130816

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

CrHzMPMVUAQeNNC.jpg

CrHzMP8VIAAzLvj.jpg

CrHzMQiUIAEir2-.jpg

CrHzMReUEAENdVG.jpg

CrHzD2uVYAEBgXX.jpg

CrHzD3WVMAEik4A.jpg

CrHzD4UUEAAef0R.jpg

CrHzD5QUIAAJIi6.jpg

CrHy8EBVMAEEh5W.jpg

CrHy8EBVMAApr9x.jpg

CrHy8EGVYAQ6XmV.jpg

CrHy8EIVYAAQFQS.jpg

呼呼花~ fanart

Spoiler

CrHvyMeUIAAt-ZQ.jpg

ShangYin gif

Spoiler

Cr [上海春药]

8ca33054gw1f7c90uoaztg20ec06h7wj.gif

• Like 11

JY studio weibo update

Translated by @gashupingo Welcome back my dear :wub: 

#黄景瑜# #黄景瑜泽海而行# Thanks to all Baobao for 《 Shallow Sea Whale》's support and love! As our token of appreciation filled with pink love to the most special you all, "Heart has (Philanthropic) Love · Pink" limited edition photobook will be given a special "task" to meet with everyone, this fall's pink promise, we'll see you there!

Spoiler

CrHtST7VMAA4RQ7.jpg

• Like 11

On 11/08/2016 at 1:22 PM, ximichem said:

Bye world.. JY's 3M Welfare... Bye am ded

pardon casplock HOW CAN HE BE HAWT AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW??????? THOSE GIGGLING THOSE LAUGH TEETH TONGUE BICEPS ARMS NECK SHOULDERS AND FOKEN LEGSSSSSSS LIKE HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TELLLLLLLL MEH WHY AINT NOTHANG BUT A HART-ATTACKKKKKKKK OMGGGGGGGGG NEED TO STALHPPPPPP 

..Too tired..Boo you JY boooooo @Scandani rip you too

His voix is to die for OMG ;________;

Edit: The only part worths watching ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

but imo love the second one more, so cute much adorks ;_________; 

HJYuuu... I bow to you..aahhhhhhaaaaaaaahhh... you're soooooo... funnnnyyyy... oh my world lol.... am laughing my butts and everything off  here..lol.. genius...!! That's why I love you, your humour.. is super natural and funny hahaha.....xoxox..lol...

• Like 4

On 11/08/2016 at 3:04 PM, bearology said:

ShangYin BTS gifs

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6q20f8khlg20a006okjm.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q206uq42g20ci06yb2a.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q1zzft0lg20b4069kjm.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q1zqcy6zg20b4064kjn.gif

ZZ - OK Thailand Magazine BTS gifs

Reveal hidden contents

Cr MINIFACTORY_ZZ

006oixHVgw1f6pzb95544g30i20a2kjr.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzay1e7qg30i20a2qv6.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzauayvgg30i20a2000.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzaqczhwg30i20a2b2b.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzal5100g30i20a1kjp.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzam9qavg30i20a2npi.gif

Random YZ

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Nara7777

CplLW7SUsAAuQr9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr 网易云音乐

CpkvRW-UIAAxJ9b.jpg

Cr on pic

CpkvWutUEAAUTN-.jpg

:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr JingyuJiayou

CplLzE8WAAAYJfs.jpg

My Twitter looks like this right now :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr r_lakok

CplTrNpVYAAZ-hI.jpg

@addictedgirl *ahem* only his kitten *ahem* can see that. He might look cute and all but becareful ah :lol:

@victorianlegend you don't have to worry dear, if ZZ's welfare is something similar to this, I bet you just 5 minutes after he post it, there will be FMV for them :lol:

These two are just too adorable...!  How can anyone not love them 'together.'..?!! huhh.. people??! I have no idea.. absolutely no logic for the 'only fans!'...

• Like 7

I read today (couldn't find the original source) about there might be a very good reason for ZZ's recent absence (driving all his fans insane with grief and longing).

Apparently he might be recording something (a film? tv? I've no idea) in Beijing. All in secret. Seems they don't want to talk about it until it's done. So, I suppose that's all we'll know. Oh, and seems he might have shaved his head, or something like that... (if anyone knows anything more, please do enlighten us! And if I've misunderstood).

I'm fascinated by ZZ's ability to stay under the radar for so long. I mean, seems he's not been seen by anyone for weeks! And he's very good at travelling incognito between Shanghai and Beijing (assuming the above is true). This would explain why he hasn't posted his 3m welfare too. 

I so hope this is true! Because it's about time ZZ also got a part in a film or a show. So if both he and JY are filming, means things are really looking up! We'll just have to wait for any official news of whatever it is the boy is up to. 

• Like 21

On 8/30/2016 at 3:33 PM, charlie10 said:

I read today (couldn't find the original source) about there might be a very good reason for ZZ's recent absence (driving all his fans insane with grief and longing).

Apparently he might be recording something (a film? tv? I've no idea) in Beijing. All in secret. Seems they don't want to talk about it until it's done. So, I suppose that's all we'll know. Oh, and seems he might have shaved his head, or something like that... (if anyone knows anything more, please do enlighten us! And if I've misunderstood).

I'm fascinated by ZZ's ability to stay under the radar for so long. I mean, seems he's not been seen by anyone for weeks! And he's very good at travelling incognito between Shanghai and Beijing (assuming the above is true). This would explain why he hasn't posted his 3m welfare too. 

I so hope this is true! Because it's about time ZZ also got a part in a film or a show. So if both he and JY are filming, means things are really looking up! We'll just have to wait for any official news of whatever it is the boy is up to. 

@charlie10 you are right if this is true. It is indeed great news!! I hope it's true because then I will feel as if we have turned a corner. I really want it to be true so that both JY and ZZ can get back to the business of movies. lol I kind of got caught in the possibly shaved his head... but what stuck out most is ZZ may have gotten a part in a film or show. Thanks for posting this news. If anyone can corroborate this and it turns out to be true, things are indeed looking up in the world of YuZhou. :D

• Like 8

2 hours ago, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

Translated by @gashupingo Welcome back my dear :wub: 

#黄景瑜# #黄景瑜泽海而行# Thanks to all Baobao for 《 Shallow Sea Whale》's support and love! As our token of appreciation filled with pink love to the most special you all, "Heart has (Philanthropic) Love · Pink" limited edition photobook will be given a special "task" to meet with everyone, this fall's pink promise, we'll see you there!

Reveal hidden contents

CrHtST7VMAA4RQ7.jpg

Thank you @gashupingo for the translation and welcome back. @bearology perhaps you can answer a question for me in regards to your post or possibly @gashupingo . Does this have something to do with the release of JY's next photobook. (Pink, I'm guessing) I'm a bit confused and just would like clarification. Does each of the books have different limited items that come packaged with it? Because I have been wondering about this after the announcement that it would be 5 books all with the same inside content, but it got to me wondering if each book ordered would also have limited items that would be different for each volume. If anyone has further information or details that they can provide,  it would be greatly appreciated. :)

• Like 5

I was playing with my photo program and with pictures from Johnny and Timmy and made this.

Spoiler
006vJSlsgw1f7cl0zvul9j30dw069glz.jpg

@charlie10 I heard about that in my weibo group she saw a post about that and translated it as following text.

It says that ZZ is still good looking but he is making his look now and the worker told the guy who posted this that don't post any pics about him now because this is a secret

this was the printscreen what she showed it's in chinese so can't read that hahaha

i have for her privecy cut out the massage of the picture.

so credit to the rightfull owner

Spoiler

hairmabey.jpg

So i gues that he have let his hair cut of paint it mabey?

I'm still thinking about what he once said that he wanted to travel to a small country in europe hahahahaha

• Like 7