On 8/25/2016 at 6:36 AM, may said:

Hi cp fans, let me ask you all. If there is no ban. They continue their Fans Meetings like other BL cp in China. Do you think ZZ and JY will do the same fan services like the BL cp doing now? If you have view some of the daring fan services you should know what i mean... example: the noodle/pokey eating kiss or other lovey dovey kind of acts. From my pov, i don't think ZZ and JY will do it daringly like that for the sake of fan services. Most of the BTS i found are quite natural, didn't feel too much and obvious fan services. So i am wondering, Do you all will still ship this CP that hard and so emotionally attached to it if they show that kind of fan services. I may have stop following if they show too much and obvious fan services till i feel it is very fake.

well, isn't it obvious already? the answer is in it. because they r not faking it. smile, touches,laughs, words, all of those simply acted out even themselves are not aware.

even if no ban and FMs are possible, I bet they don't need to push it to that kind of fanservice, only by exchanging glances NATURALLY already affect us this deep.

for me ban thing just like some spices, it evokes something more but didn't ruin the original perfection.

• Like 10

呼呼花- Fanart

Spoiler

CqzCUL-VIAAZAow.jpg

ZZ - 120816

Spoiler

Cr [YZJW]

Cqy0lqpUEAEpIsq.jpg

Cqy0m6XUsAEYPmN.jpg

Cqy0noxVUAAHkKB.jpg

Cqy0tEYUAAAs7Ue.jpg

Cqy0uDoUkAQPJiz.jpg

Cqy0vAUUMAQQFFS.jpg

Cqy04bYVUAA1hOH.jpg

Cqy06QUUsAAsCYB.jpg

Cqy07JkVMAAsH81.jpg

JY - 150816 Changsa Airport

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

Cqy1GE2UEAAqA6X.jpg

ZZ manip :lol:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cqy7nGvVIAA76t3.jpg

JY - LED'IN 200816 :lol:

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

Cqy-SoOUAAAef_H.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler

Cr on pic 

CqzO24KUsAA-8fn.jpg

Edit: Throwback ShangYin

Spoiler

Cr benyapa_k Twitter

CqzQkcmUsAATAyU.jpg

CqzQkcjUMAEGjSQ.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

"Alright, everything alright,no matter what happens, I will never let go..." (Hai+Luoyin)

CqzVYFnUkAA1i_a.png

Cr on pic

• Like 15

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

@Kim Kruisbessie 5 miles is just asking people to 1) not use it for business purpose 2) and not change it 3) not cut it...and I think to give them credit if using it....maybe too man people seems to be using the logo for other purposes.

I think it because someone at IG made fake 5ML acc. that just reminder not to missuse their logo.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, bearology said:

Cr [hi好酷]

CqxQscAW8AAPr_Q.jpg

CqxQo9eXgAEw8xR.jpg

CqxQnNkXgAA-vjN.jpg

Why are these under spoilers???!!! *for shame @bearology to secret these away*

@Scandani @sohocomo @gayyoxx @ximichem @skeletonworks @kmmyzz and all of the other whale watchers you know who you are. Here are some new views of our whale... WET... MSN-Emoticon-love-011.gifsee through shirt...oh, ah, nipples... :vicx:   gloriously playful.

Edit: @baw74 in this you are not alone. (I have no shame!)

• Like 9

@nippy2002 thank you for the translation:)

@joycemay I heard that today in my weibo group from that fake IG account same story like that fb account the say that the are not 5MilesLove but the use the logo.

Some people still do not understand what a logo means , using someone else logo is a form of stealing someone else identity.

@bearology @filmlore46 those pictures are awaysome to hot to hide hahaha how i wish i could jump in that water there now :wub:

@baw74 hahaha i think you used fb translation hahahahahaha that translate even worse than google translate does hahahaha LOL .:lol:

So far as i have read and heard the DVD only has Chinese sub. so not English sub.

Cr. on picture. so sweet:wub:

Spoiler
a966fe84jw1f77nl8tu5vj20ti0er0yx.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bearology said:

@kyrie777 International fans can purchase the photobook/BTS ebook for IOS now. Link here :D

Hide contents

Hoorayyyyy! Thank you @bearology!

Edit:

Installed. Unfortunately it's all in Chinese. Haha, I expected that, but still frustrates me nonetheless. 

There are a few bts videos that I haven't seen before in there, trust me I've been all over youtube looking for my Shangyin daily fix. I saw two that are basically conversation between HJY and CJD, of what I think is about the scenes they have just shot. I can post the links here (cause it's basically youtube hosted videos) but I don't know if that's allowed?

And there are lots of photos too. No new scenes, just different shots/angles from what we've seen.

Although, there are pics of FS and CW in poses similar to GH/BLY's scenes, for example the tanghulu scene. Maybe they were positioned as main characters early on?

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@baw74 hahaha i think you used fb translation hahahahahaha that translate even worse than google translate does hahahaha LOL .:lol:

So far as i have read and heard the DVD only has Chinese sub. so not English sub.

@Kim Kruisbessie - FB translation indeed.  And while it may not be eng subbed - it could mean that it won't have region codes, or will be playable in the U.S.?  *HOPING*

• Like 2

4 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

Why are these under spoilers???!!! *for shame @bearology to secret these away*

@Scandani @sohocomo @gayyoxx @ximichem and all of the other whale watchers you know who you are. Here are some new views of our whale... WET... MSN-Emoticon-love-011.gifsee through shirt...oh, ah, nipples... :vicx:   gloriously playful.

That last pic is making want to go all Gu Hai on Huang Jingyu...  I have no shame!

• Like 5

Spoiler
On 8/26/2016 at 2:41 AM, bearology said:

OK! Magazine Thailand Facebook

Hide contents

เบื้องหลังการถ่ายแฟชั่นของน้องโจวโจวใน OK! Magazine Issue 281 ที่กำลังจะวางแผงในอีกไม่กี่วันนี้แล้ว อยากรู้ไหมว่าเขาชอบฉายาอะไรของตัวเองที่สุด... เพลงที่ฟังบ่อยๆ ตอนนี้คือเพลงอะไร... ลัคกี้นัมเบอร์คือเลขอะไร... อาหารอะไรที่ไม่ชอบกิน... คนที่ชอบที่สุดตอนนี้คือใคร... มีใครทายถูกไหม รออ่านเฉลยได้ในเล่มค่ะ #เอาไม่เอา#okmagazinethailand #timmyxu

Cqw9kZaWgAA5gGA.jpg

If someone can confirm that this top is ZZ's, not from OK! Thai Magazine stylist, I would think that this top is JY's :lol: and ZZ wore it twice 

Hide contents

CqxAGcwWcAAOGC-.jpg

@bearology 

Here's my thoughts on a way we can probably figure this out. Was the sweater worn before Thailand by either JY, ZZ or both? If so, chances are ZZ deliberately chose something from his own wardrobe that matches an item that had already been worn by both himself and JY rather than a random outfit chosen by a stylist of the magazine.

He clearly must have known that CP fans would recognize that a similar (same) item had once been worn by JY. He knows that CP fans are familiar with the wardrobe (to the point that they speculate whether or not it's a shared closet)and have commented on the many times either he or JY have worn the same or similar items. :P

Now comes my delulu speculation

Spoiler

Perhaps it was one of those CP items but due to the ban and other restrictions they were unable to wear them as intended (or it belonged to JY if he wore it first) But because JY was unable to be with him in person during the Thailand concert, ZZ honored the relationship by wearing a sweater he knew CP fans would recognize.

Spoiler
On 8/26/2016 at 5:43 AM, bearology said:

Screencaps by Pimpak24

Is this Balmain??? JY's favourite brand?? :w00t:

CqxsGSLUsAEz2Kf.jpg

@bearology I also have the same thoughts in regards to the  Balmain , JY's favorite brand. Weren't those pictures also taken in Thailand?

#foreverdeluluaboutJYZZ#

• Like 9

On 05/08/2016 at 7:22 AM, izziehudson said:

OK! Magazine Thailand FB update (OK! Magazine Issue 281)

Hide contents

13886286_10153601573751436_1692247879501

Not signed in

Oh MyGGGGGGGeeeeeee... that's my reaction to this photo of GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS ZZhou..!!! He isssss...Aaaaaaahhh... Tooooooo Stunninnnggg..in this style, this gorgeous like him jumper... my absolute LOVEEEEEEE ;:(00000000000000000)....Too Beautiful you...ZZhou!.. Can I pleaseeeeeee have youu.. orrr.. at least.. tell me where I can purchase that jumper pleaseeeee... something similar will do, I LOVE IT!!!! You MORE & the jumper next k....;;)))))))....

• Like 10

YZ Manip :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr StarRy瑜洲晚安相册

Cq2LMEQUsAAtEYX.jpg

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f77hxhqsatg20b40697wj.gif

c81cc374jw1f77hxxmfvzg20b40697wn.gif

JY - 170616

Spoiler

Cr Enchanting_黄景瑜个站

Cq1rrKtVYAUrvE0.jpg

Cq1rrpQXgAA9c_L.jpg

Cq1rslYUkAAsk1F.jpg

ZZ

Spoiler

Cr ILoveMyLove_情话小站

Cq2M_elVMAEpwYE.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Mr_WWWWWHALE

Cq10cyZVUAAgYnF.jpg

Cr on pic

Cq2AGUqWIAAxj6M.jpg

Edit: ZZ gif :lol: - Avenue of Star

Spoiler

Cr Johnny & Timmy

5e615563jw1f77orpe7owg20m80cgb2l.gif

• Like 17

ZZ for OK! Magazine:

Spoiler

CqzltK5WEAEsp-V.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

CqyKp7aUEAEhGUd.jpg

CqyKp7lVMAIR9JB.jpg

CqyKp7dUAAAbNWd.jpg

CqyKp7bUkAA_tqs.jpg

Spoiler

Cqx8mWoUAAALs90.jpg

Cqx8nNzUkAAjNwQ.jpg

Cqx8nxJVYAAbI47.jpg

ZZ for So Cool Magazine:

Spoiler

CqzPh3CVMAAmL9L.jpg

Spoiler

Cqyzwm8VMAAwsvw.jpg

Spoiler

Cqyds7wVYAALDPW.jpg

Cqyds75UsAAuuZs.jpg

Spoiler

CqyGReCUAAAXQKj.jpg

CqyGSSfUEAA5bTq.jpgCqyGTHFVYAAlG5b.jpgCqyGUz9UsAAGKhj.jpg

ZZ: Concert in Shanghai:

Spoiler

Cqzt9z3XEAE2tRK.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cqyh3XhUAAELHzx.jpg

Cqyh3XhUIAEGtnJ.jpg

Cqyh3X5UkAAzEBH.jpg

Cqyhq5XUMAAv3xY.jpg

Cqyhq74VMAAakUi.jpg

CqyhX3gUMAAjnhK.jpg

CqyhX4TUsAATi7K.jpg

CqyhX5WVUAAXGzL.jpg

ZZ in Shanghai:

Spoiler

Cqy0lqpUEAEpIsq.jpg

Cqy0m6XUsAEYPmN.jpg

Cqy0noxVUAAHkKB.jpg

Spoiler

Cqy8Ls-VMAAZ81-.jpg

Cqy8Ls-VMAE3jby.jpg

Cqy8HZrVIAAH0y5.jpg

Cqy8HjVVUAAX04D.jpg

Cqy8HjXUsAAntaw.jpg

ZZ in Thailand:

Spoiler

Cq0NqQkWIAAtskD.jpg

Cq0NqTQW8AAXxAy.jpg

Cq0NSMbWAAAbO7L.jpg

Cq0NSNHXYAAel_a.jpg

Cq0Mv1AW8AEVyhd.jpg

Cq0Mv4BWAAE9pcg.jpg

Spoiler

Cq2eaihVYAAnOEd.jpg

Throwback:

Old videos of ZZ playing electric guitar with his band in high school:

Spoiler

Spoiler

ZZ at 17 years old:

Spoiler

Cute and Talented ZZ:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cq0LAfQXgAEiHfv.jpg

Cq0LAhDWEAAEuxy.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

ZZ & YZ: :D

Spoiler

EDIT:

ZZ at 16 years old:

Spoiler

YZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr [沫色惜年]

a0e36660gw1f78o7akui2j218g0ww4bz.jpg

Cq35uJ0UkAA1XXN.jpg

ZZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr [许魏洲吧]

006hYRTngw1f78mtjhfu8j32ao3281kx.jpg

YZ gif. Tian Ai thought JY would carry her but JY moved her to TLW while kept staring at a certain someone :lol:

Spoiler

Cr 墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f78hw9s1ikg20a007ihdz.gif

JY - Hello Goddess

Spoiler

Cr [Bluesea_黄景瑜个站]

006rcDOEjw1f78j12t00oj30os0zj0yj.jpg

ZZ - Light Thailand 300716

Spoiler

Cr 許魏洲 JAPAN FANClub

Cq30QJ8VUAA2LkM.jpg

Cq30QKAUsAMWeTP.jpg

Cq30QKFVMAEcF4n.jpg

Cq30WycVYAAMtV8.jpg

Cq30W3AVIAQVE8P.jpg

Cq30W7sUAAANXHY.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner

Cq29jhHUAAAwFtD.jpg

Cq29k-mUMAEMGQy.jpg

Cq29mrPVYAA9oH4.jpg

Cq29oGaUIAQyMO-.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Studio Yuzhou

Cq35ljAVMAAieC4.jpg

Cq35mZ_UkAAN-hT.jpg

Cq36GU3UMAAjCjh.jpg

Cq36FQvUEAAE8cY.jpg

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks

On 8/21/2016 at 11:01 PM, ryokise said:
  Hide contents

a80d7200jw1f71prk73kxj20d506gglt.jpg

In Yuzhou's Netease anti domestic violence event on 160226, Zhouzhou's *passion* for doodling was mentioned in their livestream's posts :P Trans below:

> Zhouzhou also says, even when he doodled on his shirt, his parents didn't have much of a reaction. Jingyu says, "this is artistic talent"

> Host: when you were young, have you done bad things and got disciplined by your parents? Zhouzhou: I did, I scribbled and doodled in the house and my parents kicked my butt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway while rereading the livestream posts to find the posts so that I can screenshot it, I thought why not translate the whole thing? And yeah..full trans of the livestream posts below xiaoku_org.gif

Link to the livestream posts > http://3g.163.com/ntes/special/00340BF8/seventlive.html?roomid=73232&spst=4&spss=newsapp&spsf=wb&spsw=1&token=HmCt04SOG4wHw2hjwFeuMGT1qHI6A/tJCWR4CWNeMGJ48ErR02zJ6/KXOnxX046I&url_type=39&object_type=webpage&pos=1

*The updates below are written/updated by the host/editor
*For some posts, there are images/videos attached, not attaching them here, but you can find the posts according to the timings.

Hide contents

Host: Miao xing ren

12:07 Huang Jingyu Xu Weizhou [Haiyin husbands] team up against domestic violence

12:15 High anticipation!

12:27 Friends, take a guess who took this selfie

12:40 Magic happening soon~ take a guess who these makeup tools are for

12:46 Huang Jingyu has arrived, communicating with the staffs about the (livestream) process

12:48 the skinny and tall whale has the model vibe even when he is just randomly standing, he doesn't look as outgoing as he does in the drama, there is a bit more of shyness

12:53 Jingyu is starting to put on makeup, he asked bashfully to the staffs if there is mineral water, when being asked if he wants Coke, he shook his head quietly, still wants mineral water...

13:02 Reporter asked if he was shocked at the bed full of roses, Jingyu replied: I thought I walked into the wrong room, who is going to propose?

13:05 Reported asked Jingyu if the workload is heavy now, he says: It was also heavy when I was doing modelling works in the past

13:05 As for the fanclub name, he rubbed his head: I don't know either, heard that it will be named Hai di lao...

13:07 Jingyu says recently he has not been sleeping well, fans please give him more love of support~~

13:10 Jingyu says the BTS photos took by the staffs are very handsome, he super loves it~ also, he saved the photos taken by the staffs

13:15 Zhouzhou arrived! His (dressing) style is anti-haze?

13:15 One more photo, Zhouzhou also look much thinner than he did in the drama

13:17 Staffs are praising(zhouzhou): wow, more handsome than in the show......

13:20 Everyone is busy

13:22 Zhouzhou said that he watched <happy together> (春光乍洩), <Brokeback mountains> prior to filming Addicted~ Jingyu says he has not watched any with this theme

13:25 Jingyu is too tall, he has to bent his back even when retouching makeup

13:29 Have you ever seen such a well behaved Guhai?

13:31 To coordinate with the camera's position, Jingyu manually lowers his height

13:31 Caught alive a whale eating strawberries~~

13:34 Jingyu bao bao asked, can I eat two sets of lunch box......

13:36 Zhouzhou is looking at your comments, fans please raise your hands~~

13:36 Zhouzhou said it was winter during filming, his lips were a little swollen, the result on screen were even more swollen.....

13:40 Zhouzhou accidentally dropped the phone on the floor, he stick out his tongue and says, hands slipped......

13:40 Zhouzhou is sharing his his dad photographing skills with the staffs, I took a sneak peak at the content, it's his jie jie's wedding photo

13:41 Sharing with you guys, Zhouzhou's family photo when his jie jie got married

*Note: "jie jie" can refers to sister or cousin, some address their cousins by "jie jie"
*IIRC, the bridesmaid who took photos with ZZ at the wedding said that the jie jie is ZZ's cousin

13:42 Zhouzhou and Jingyu are chatting about who is more handsome, Zhouzhou says definitely it's Jingyu, Jingyu replies "I think so too" while eating

13:43 Jingyu said, I brought nothing during filming, didn't even had thermal wear, was extremely frozen after few weeks of filming.....can't stand it anymore......

13:44 Zhouzhou says the clothes in the drama were all personal clothing except for the school uniforms

13:44 Both of them started to chat about whose face is bigger in the drama...Jingyu says "why is my head so big", Zhouzhou says: you were obviously so handsome in the drama

13:45 Zhouzhou says he experienced "domestic violence" too when he was young, his mom hit his head (with hands) before...JIngyu who is at the side says: yours isn't considered...

13:47 Zhouzhou rants about his friend who got "domestic violence" by his wife, painful but with pleasure...the staffs said, domestic violence is when the victim personally feels that he/she is hurt, Zhouzhou says while smiling, then my friend isn't...

13:50 Zhouzhou says, if parents don't settle their divorcement well, it will also cause some damage/harm to their child. Zhouzhou says his wish is families living in harmony together and world peace.

13:51 When being asked "who is more domineering?" Zhouzhou pointed at Jingyu, "definitely him, I can't fight against him"...Jingyu says, "you guys don't try to stir up trouble ah..."

13:53 Both of them are teasing each other, Zhouzhou says he can't fight against Jingyu, Jingyu says "I can't fight against you, you always do "that" to me"...the moment he said this out, the whole room was seething with excitement, everyone was cheering in unison "we want to see "that"!"

13:56 When Zhouzhou saw the bed with roses, he couldn't stop laughing

13:58 Zhouzhou mentioned that his fans are named baizhou~ he likes this name a lot

14:02 Zhouzhou says he has never watch the show after he was done filming with <Addicted>, he watched a bit and found himself too ugly...

14:04 Jingyu listening intently to some cases of domestic violence, totally serious face

14:06 Zhouzhou is recording anti domestic violence's charitable campaign id

14:07 He said a line wrongly, Zhouzhou immediately raised up his hands to express that he is sorry

14:11 Both of them recording the anti domestic violence id for Netease together

14:13 Jingyu says, today's pants doesn't seem to be able to showcase the 2.8m long legs when being photographed

14:15 Wow! same frame

14:15 Even when randomly standing, it's a poster

14:19 Both of them has started to apply the anti domestic violence makeup, Zhouzhou screamed loudly when he saw the makeup example, so please anticipate the scene later

14:22 The interactions segment in a while, if answer is wrong, flick the forehead; if answer is correct, they will feed each other strawberries~

14:27 Zhouzhou answered the first question correctly, he can have one strawberry~ Jingyu immediately asked "is it sweet?"

14:28 Jingyu consistently answered the questions wrongly, Zhouzhou is flicking his forehead as punishment

14:33 the abused makeup is starting to take shape

14:34 Jingyu: I understand domestic violence through Netease news, which many people don't understand about, what are your thoughts? Zhouzhou: I think this needs advocacy

14:34 Caught a little hungry cat

14:35 Zhouzhou says, when I was a kid, my family would only verbally persuade me, they don't really physically hit me. Jingyu joked, "does that mean verbal abuse?"

14:35 Zhouzhou also says, even when he doodled on his shirt, his parents didn't have much of a reaction. Jingyu says, "this is artistic talent"

14:35 Host: when you were young, have you done bad things and got disciplined by your parents? Zhouzhou: I did, I scribbled and doodled in the house and my parents kicked my butt

14:36 Host: Then did you have thoughts of running away from home? Zhouzhou: No, but my friend did, he ran away from home and came to my house, I took him in.

14:36 Host: Just now, Jingyu and the staffs were discussing about serious issues. can you share with us?

14:41 Jingyu: I understood from the research on Netease news that many people aren't aware of the existence of domestic violence law, shockingly, among the sexual minorities, the group of victims from domestic violence are at 70%

14:42 Host: If you guys found out that there are happenings of domestic violence near your surroundings, for example, beating up the child, what will you guys do? Zhouzhou: definitely will knock on the door and stop them, Jingyu: I will stop them, if the parents say "none of your business", then maybe I will have to call the police, since there are already laws (for domestic violence)

14:43 Host: If others use violence against your loved one, what will you do? Jingyu: Inwardly I might want to counter violence with violence, but I will give guidance and sort it out, through psychology and words.  Zhouzhou: Yes, we can't abet the vicious cycle

14:47 Jingyu asked "flirtatious banter/playful flirting isn't considered as domestic violence, right?", and Zhouzhou physically demonstrated it out, our host says: fighting with love, if the other party doesn't feels comfortable, it is also a form of domestic violence.

14:48 Zhouzhou said, this show <Addicted> took 23 days of filming, although previously, we don't know each other, but now we have become friends. Jingyu says, yes, after the filming, we are still always together. Together together together. Important things have to be highlighted 3 times.

14:51 Zhouzhou recalling the biggest deceive of his childhood: Mama will keep the Chinese New Year's red packets for you

14:53 Zhouzhou sharing the past event of him when he was a kid, stealing his dad's cigarettes and caught by his mom. Jingyu says, "you should immediately say, "daddy why are you smoking here?"

14:54 Host: Will your mom punish you when you did something wrong as a kid? Jingyu: Yes, I obediently let her hit me with slippers, because I know I'm wrong.

14:54 Answering netizens' questions: Jingyu is consistently eating eating eating, when he is not eating, he plays with the tissue paper in his hand.

14:56 Jingyu who first got his makeup done is greeting the netizens! He said the strawberries are very big and tasty, it's rare to eat strawberries as big as the size of rose.

14:58 Zhouzhou explaining why he put on the ugly makeup as described by netizens.

15:01 Host: Why did the both of you want to do this livestream? Zhouzhou: When looking at my face, actually this is also another kind of experience about domestic violence, I think towards domestic violence, we need to have attitude and convey it. Jingyu: domestic violence is often neglected, I personally am against all forms of violence, what I can do as an individual is limited, I hope more people will understand the issue of domestic violence through this domestic violence makeup session, this is a form of my attitude and what I can do, I also hope people who like me will take actions.

15:03 When the both of them see each other's makeup, all sorts of [exaggerated] shocked reactions~

15:03 Jingyu, your good friend(zhouzhou) who is sneaking food is online

15:05 What is Jingyu doing!

15:08 Jingyu is drawing sun on Zhouzhou's face, clearing the fog/haze for him

15:09 Zhouzhou's spontaneous improvisation, he wants to make a change to Jingyu's domestic violence makeup through his painting brush!

15:11 Zhouzhou drawing anti domestic violence makeup for Jingyu, look at this domineering posture

15:17 Zhouzhou says he will use more roses than the ones on the bed when he propose in the future

15:17 He also says he is very romantic~ but as for the most romantic thing...zhouzhou says he can't think of any...

15:18 As for his ideal type of girl, Zhouzhou says, cute, understanding~

15:19 Zhouzhou recalled the experience of helping his good friend to woo a girl, he says he is in charge of playing the music, super touching

15:20 Zhouzhou took Polaroids for Netease netizens~ we will give it to netizens in the future~

15:29 Now waiting for Zhouzhou to remove his makeup

15:30 Waiting for Zhouzhou to finish removing his makeup~ there will be a group shot~

15:32 Placing a teaser here~~~~ Netease news will reveal today's full clip on March 1st~

15:42 Zhouzhou taking Polaroids

15:42 Your gifts

15:48 Jingyu and Zhouzhou sending blessings to everyone together

15:53 Jingyu is calling for everyone to have attitude against domestic violence!

15:55 Today's livestream has ended, goodbye.

EDIT: I made several edits to this, some errors with spacing and typos haha

Thanks @ryokise for translating the post! 

I added the pics. It's more interesting this way? I also added my own fangirling in blue colour. Can't help it. Desperate. And also to make up for spending so little time in here...

NB: The pics have been resized. You need to click for higher res. EDIT: Sorry I didn't realise that when I resized it, it won't go to high res anymore. Sorry about that ^^;; 

Hide contents

Host: Miao xing ren

http://58.26.7.182/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/25/fREXS4252/SD/fREXS4252-mobile.mp4

12:07 Huang Jingyu Xu Weizhou [Haiyin husbands] team up against domestic violence

c06b1cff8395091d5280cf2.jpgbcfbd88876bf22db940da83.jpg

12:15 High anticipation!

e89642c704aa752a8dfea7a.jpg

12:27 Friends, take a guess who took this selfie

1e21a145783a7453b257961.jpg

12:40 Magic happening soon~ take a guess who these makeup tools are for

bf90e0a8152e1b7f7ebed13.jpg7d27b661f5d48f4efc613ad.jpga91b964532ae1d5d2e6fc69.jpg

12:46 Huang Jingyu has arrived, communicating with the staffs about the (livestream) process

9a006e66247216e6359a027.jpgc7cb80cc68267e7b7c40da3.jpg0c278faef1146d455f2a720.jpg

12:48 the skinny and tall whale has the model vibe even when he is just randomly standing, he doesn't look as outgoing as he does in the drama, there is a bit more of shyness

f18329ee23dbda643007be4.jpg

12:53 Jingyu is starting to put on makeup, he asked bashfully to the staffs if there is mineral water, when being asked if he wants Coke, he shook his head quietly, still wants mineral water...

http://58.26.7.198/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/LKUon2962/SD/LKUon2962-mobile.mp4

13:02 Reporter asked if he was shocked at the bed full of roses, Jingyu replied: I thought I walked into the wrong room, who is going to propose?

700218cadb4e1000d681b09.jpg

13:05 Reported asked Jingyu if the workload is heavy now, he says: It was also heavy when I was doing modelling works in the past

13:05 As for the fanclub name, he rubbed his head: I don't know either, heard that it will be named Hai di lao...

ad2356097c53eba289bec62.jpg

13:07 Jingyu says recently he has not been sleeping well, fans please give him more love of support~~

031de4890c932918552c876.jpg

13:10 Jingyu says the BTS photos took by the staffs are very handsome, he super loves it~ also, he saved the photos taken by the staffs

031c393f536c6b5a74c699e.jpgab63afde950f4def9b5392d.jpg924245379796fd30540f8d6.jpg9fd90e7228bebcb8f48c5f2.jpg

Whale looks very solemn.... Why didn't you ease your anger a bit? Zhouzhou even came with a jacket bearing the letter "Y" 7sb5ya0.gif Cut him some slack will you?6whKLHJ.gif

13:15 Zhouzhou arrived! His (dressing) style is anti-haze?

6b1afce4283215b101a3447.jpg

13:15 One more photo, Zhouzhou also look much thinner than he did in the drama

393bc94413d6a71c5231bf1.jpg1c247304ac01972bd8b39af.jpg

13:17 Staffs are praising(zhouzhou): wow, more handsome than in the show......

b8d842b060a6cb5f100205a.jpga0e595bcc7d373a3275742a.jpgdbb6b912ece5c8afd015bc1.jpgc850a94d306c79b11c584da.jpg

Whale stealing glance at Kitty. Curious who he's calling...

13:20 Everyone is busy

8383b62e0becb7f13d90d76.jpg

Should have watched together, more fun...

13:22 Zhouzhou said that he watched <happy together> (春光乍洩), <Brokeback mountains> prior to filming Addicted~ Jingyu says he has not watched any with this theme

326542b3eb701b62709af56.jpg26efde36f850aa2ea237057.jpg5e2726e14787114d63232a3.jpg

13:25 Jingyu is too tall, he has to bent his back even when retouching makeup

baf72385cb0ce0ff26734cd.jpg

Did the same thing when giving thank you speech during the award :D

13:29 Have you ever seen such a well behaved Guhai?

http://58.26.7.198/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/USoGg4641/SD/USoGg4641-mobile.mp4

be83d6162a25502270fffd8.jpg

13:31 To coordinate with the camera's position, Jingyu manually lowers his height

34bf0615986da728291f047.jpgd7a4fbde26182d6c741b108.jpg72ea6e735d2bf255002955b.jpg

13:31 Caught alive a whale eating strawberries~~

7be393dd411a4932dba938d.jpg3562bc79fbbc64109aff4a2.jpg628049b1ac328f9808c4ca2.jpg

Is this really Jingyu??? gYNMjlo.gif

13:34 Jingyu bao bao asked, can I eat two sets of lunch box......

32d5468f4d7e7bc724bd4c0.jpg7342dbf2705f2e5c56c3bc5.jpgb13601a3bccdccbedb8534c.jpg

13:36 Zhouzhou is looking at your comments, fans please raise your hands~~

ec9d80c1b7c31c00bf2afc3.jpg

So pretty HP2cybL.gifHP2cybL.gif

13:36 Zhouzhou said it was winter during filming, his lips were a little swollen, the result on screen were even more swollen.....

09b0c6e75f8ca7e8ee1d0fd.jpg47a04207edde0c4cbc51665.jpg

This boy is such a klutz b3AwXR6.gif

13:40 Zhouzhou accidentally dropped the phone on the floor, he stick out his tongue and says, hands slipped......

3134bb0896a461651a02f69.jpg

13:40 Zhouzhou is sharing his dad photographing skills with the staffs, I took a sneak peak at the content, it's his jie jie's wedding photo

12b41e8617aa0b924dc349e.jpg1734c5718648a8dddd88a72.jpg

13:41 Sharing with you guys, Zhouzhou's family photo when his jie jie got married

*Note: "jie jie" can refers to sister or cousin, some address their cousins by "jie jie"
*IIRC, the bridesmaid who took photos with ZZ at the wedding said that the jie jie is ZZ's cousin

29b471fabcda3287b43d2aa.jpg

Oh Whale you so shameless!!!! :rolleyes:

13:42 Zhouzhou and Jingyu are chatting about who is more handsome, Zhouzhou says definitely it's Jingyu, Jingyu replies "I think so too" while eating

It's okay. Zhouzhou is there to lend his abs to warm your feet :wub:

13:43 Jingyu said, I brought nothing during filming, didn't even had thermal wear, was extremely frozen after few weeks of filming.....can't stand it anymore......

13:44 Zhouzhou says the clothes in the drama were all personal clothing except for the school uniforms

13:44 Both of them started to chat about whose face is bigger in the drama...Jingyu says "why is my head so big", Zhouzhou says: you were obviously so handsome in the drama

13:45 Zhouzhou says he experienced "domestic violence" too when he was young, his mom hit his head (with hands) before...JIngyu who is at the side says: yours isn't considered...

Zhouzhou talked dirty as always qKw8RsS.png Both of them do... This is during live streaming same like their previous interviews. Imagine what they did when they were sharing a room together, just the two of them...

13:47 Zhouzhou rants about his friend who got "domestic violence" by his wife, painful but with pleasure...the staffs said, domestic violence is when the victim personally feels that he/she is hurt, Zhouzhou says while smiling, then my friend isn't...

11eb03824a53f04be8cfb74.jpg

13:50 Zhouzhou says, if parents don't settle their divorcement well, it will also cause some damage/harm to their child. Zhouzhou says his wish is families living in harmony together and world peace.

13:51 When being asked "who is more domineering?" Zhouzhou pointed at Jingyu, "definitely him, I can't fight against him"...Jingyu says, "you guys don't try to stir up trouble ah..."

I also wanna know what "that" is!!!! Is it the Zhouzhou's infamous attack Jingyu's nether region?!!! HqRNy7y.gif

13:53 Both of them are teasing each other, Zhouzhou says he can't fight against Jingyu, Jingyu says "I can't fight against you, you always do "that" to me"...the moment he said this out, the whole room was seething with excitement, everyone was cheering in unison "we want to see "that"!"

24e0e4a8d5cd2008e5e4e2a.jpgebb8e83aee9d26feb3a4877.jpgbf99813c5860f6ceea9d838.jpga48025acc45a6c899193edf.jpg66dd7bb04fee54d40f8ff49.jpg595d9871be705d0aee987fb.jpg

13:56 When Zhouzhou saw the bed with roses, he couldn't stop laughing

4933a43d5038705f744d7aa.jpg

13:58 Zhouzhou mentioned that his fans are named baizhou~ he likes this name a lot

14:02 Zhouzhou says he has never watch the show after he was done filming with <Addicted>, he watched a bit and found himself too ugly...

9114c0a58072b812880c6cf.jpg

14:04 Jingyu listening intently to some cases of domestic violence, totally serious face

5257bc1eb1e780143926d15.jpg88ddb28095490e1865c7db1.jpgfe9a0763ad89700e58603b8.jpgdabc775ed5d40e6b3830ced.jpg

14:06 Zhouzhou is recording anti domestic violence's charitable campaign id

5d76f0994d23feb3f3ce721.jpg

14:07 He said a line wrongly, Zhouzhou immediately raised up his hands to express that he is sorry

a1189b937b1d80381ee38f7.jpgeaf9a30dad2db44ee5cf3f4.jpg9af09267d6254269a795387.jpg35a4d150894bcb23e7e36b5.jpgab7494de8a361c1aa5f5aaa.jpg

Have mercy on our Whale please! Your laser eyes could kill a certain Whale!

14:11 Both of them recording the anti domestic violence id for Netease together

898f13e354f1faedbea93cb.jpg1bedeb38e8d160e57ddd6d4.jpg9be7ab8f06398407102d663.jpg47c8608c93c2a238cfc62f2.jpg

14:13 Jingyu says, today's pants doesn't seem to be able to showcase the 2.8m long legs when being photographed

c4efe0d2ae343f5149a6b2d.jpg

Johnny's veins hand!!!!!!!!! YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif Don't talk about same frame here! I'm so sensitive!!! (I know I know it's an old post.... yet my heart couldn't take it!)

14:15 Wow! same frame

edb41b78447c4f639c7f751.jpgcb65f010d85f549bd6cc43d.jpg

What are you looking at Whale? Are you guys like... texting each other???????????

14:15 Even when randomly standing, it's a poster

794142785a4cfc3e11cad0d.jpg2e3d3c75543ea2b10c9ae44.jpgb1888b809d179374adf8ba5.jpg

14:19 Both of them has started to apply the anti domestic violence makeup, Zhouzhou screamed loudly when he saw the makeup example, so please anticipate the scene later

0f39b23da10e0d090ba371c.jpg

14:22 The interactions segment in a while, if answer is wrong, flick the forehead; if answer is correct, they will feed each other strawberries~

185029c12d11a7fefba3e88.jpg4e06afc092c2435b2fbd6e6.jpg10c33afe6be7a98ddb574a1.jpg

WHY IS JOHNNY NOT FEEDING ZHOUZHOU??????? gYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gif

14:27 Zhouzhou answered the first question correctly, he can have one strawberry~ Jingyu immediately asked "is it sweet?"

2d057a8c7fe69e27400f453.jpg

14:28 Jingyu consistently answered the questions wrongly, Zhouzhou is flicking his forehead as punishment

8b633fda4565ae361c3603a.jpg0669346dfed58ef8e12e2be.jpg8824182e52db9d6eac08b23.jpgf37c3de3c9f8000eb501351.jpga78efda15fd798d83e0731f.jpg

14:33 the abused makeup is starting to take shape

14:34 Jingyu: I understand domestic violence through Netease news, which many people don't understand about, what are your thoughts? Zhouzhou: I think this needs advocacy

45176d1047dba37f95f7838.jpgde1515fa843e57c89fc0f86.jpgf37c3de3c9f8000eb501351.jpg

Netease totally shipping Yuzhou BrCTfSI.gif4U5O37P.gif

14:34 Caught a little hungry cat

14:35 Zhouzhou says, when I was a kid, my family would only verbally persuade me, they don't really physically hit me. Jingyu joked, "does that mean verbal abuse?"

You doodled on the shirt when you were small. When you grow up, you doodled on the shoes izzit? Is that the pattern???!!! b3AwXR6.gif

14:35 Zhouzhou also says, even when he doodled on his shirt, his parents didn't have much of a reaction. Jingyu says, "this is artistic talent"

14:35 Host: when you were young, have you done bad things and got disciplined by your parents? Zhouzhou: I did, I scribbled and doodled in the house and my parents kicked my butt

14:36 Host: Then did you have thoughts of running away from home? Zhouzhou: No, but my friend did, he ran away from home and came to my house, I took him in.

14:36 Host: Just now, Jingyu and the staffs were discussing about serious issues. can you share with us?

14:41 Jingyu: I understood from the research on Netease news that many people aren't aware of the existence of domestic violence law, shockingly, among the sexual minorities, the group of victims from domestic violence are at 70%

6bc8b5a87e38fe58e589bcd.jpg5d67caf66db43de3c22a4c9.jpg

FEEEEEEEEELLSSSHP2cybL.gifHP2cybL.gif

14:42 Host: If you guys found out that there are happenings of domestic violence near your surroundings, for example, beating up the child, what will you guys do? Zhouzhou: definitely will knock on the door and stop them, Jingyu: I will stop them, if the parents say "none of your business", then maybe I will have to call the police, since there are already laws (for domestic violence)

14:43 Host: If others use violence against your loved one, what will you do? Jingyu: Inwardly I might want to counter violence with violence, but I will give guidance and sort it out, through psychology and words.  Zhouzhou: Yes, we can't abet the vicious cycle

c8c4de1c6c1e21c1b090a6b.jpg25b50a91f8ca630637ab0ba.jpgd6670247f84486368cd5942.jpge796f4a1cbde148edd342ce.jpg

Stop it! You're making Whale shy if you keep on staring at him!!!

Oh so you admit that jiujiutsu you played on Zhouzhou is an act of flirting!!!!! meAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gif

14:47 Jingyu asked "flirtatious banter/playful flirting isn't considered as domestic violence, right?", and Zhouzhou physically demonstrated it out, our host says: fighting with love, if the other party doesn't feels comfortable, it is also a form of domestic violence.

Why must you emphasise "together" BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif

EDIT: I just remember that later on, in the 2nd scandal, Zhouzhou replied back "I'm single! Single! Single!". It was repeated three times. Meaning he totally engraved in his mind what Johnny said during this live streaming :phew:

14:48 Zhouzhou said, this show <Addicted> took 23 days of filming, although previously, we don't know each other, but now we have become friends. Jingyu says, yes, after the filming, we are still always together. Together together together. Important things have to be highlighted 3 times.

http://122.155.238.50/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/CXuZy9458/SD/CXuZy9458-mobile.mp4

14:51 Zhouzhou recalling the biggest deceive of his childhood: Mama will keep the Chinese New Year's red packets for you

http://122.155.238.54/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/XLjVa9672/SD/XLjVa9672-mobile.mp4

Johnny as witty as ever!!!! How can I not love him???!

14:53 Zhouzhou sharing the past event of him when he was a kid, stealing his dad's cigarettes and caught by his mom. Jingyu says, "you should immediately say, "daddy why are you smoking here?"

ee00dddedd333ba274c270e.jpgb609c20fa4a93ea8755fff6.jpgfdb461de294c38731d4a730.jpg

14:54 Host: Will your mom punish you when you did something wrong as a kid? Jingyu: Yes, I obediently let her hit me with slippers, because I know I'm wrong.

9d70259416b0f58723bb5fd.jpg

14:54 Answering netizens' questions: Jingyu is consistently eating eating eating, when he is not eating, he plays with the tissue paper in his hand.

http://122.155.238.55/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/cHUCL9790/SD/cHUCL9790-mobile.mp4

14:56 Jingyu who first got his makeup done is greeting the netizens! He said the strawberries are very big and tasty, it's rare to eat strawberries as big as the size of rose.

http://122.155.238.52/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/fshet9953/SD/fshet9953-mobile.mp4

14:58 Zhouzhou explaining why he put on the ugly makeup as described by netizens.

15:01 Host: Why did the both of you want to do this livestream? Zhouzhou: When looking at my face, actually this is also another kind of experience about domestic violence, I think towards domestic violence, we need to have attitude and convey it. Jingyu: domestic violence is often neglected, I personally am against all forms of violence, what I can do as an individual is limited, I hope more people will understand the issue of domestic violence through this domestic violence makeup session, this is a form of my attitude and what I can do, I also hope people who like me will take actions.

http://122.155.238.47/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/Xdlsr0214/SD/Xdlsr0214-mobile.mp4

Johnny gently touched Zhouzhou's cheeks to see the tears OMG.... And he kept on commenting about the rainbow eyes. Do you know what rainbow represents? BrCTfSI.gif 

When Johnny held his hand near Zhouzhou's face and commented on his eyes, felt like Zhouzhou was embarrassed and so he made an awkward comment, slapped Johnny's on the back and kekekekekekeke.

15:03 When the both of them see each other's makeup, all sorts of [exaggerated] shocked reactions~

96f9ffa9374a26950e6d06e.jpg795b8e947febceae69a9e1e.jpge388515752d5d2f88d076f3.jpg

15:03 Jingyu, your good friend(zhouzhou) who is sneaking food is online

466017568c3ff6f6344e8fa.jpg

15:05 What is Jingyu doing!

http://122.155.238.46/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/NHmrh0523/SD/NHmrh0523-mobile.mp4

That gulp when he was drawing on Zhouzhou's face... And I don't believe the completed sun was drawn by him :phew: He probably drew a round shape and the rest was completed by the makeup artist 7z8v2qX.gif

15:08 Jingyu is drawing sun on Zhouzhou's face, clearing the fog/haze for him

f69a515eb088aff4a88160c.jpg

15:09 Zhouzhou's spontaneous improvisation, he wants to make a change to Jingyu's domestic violence makeup through his painting brush!

http://122.155.238.47/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/VlHKD0745/SD/VlHKD0745-mobile.mp4

15:11 Zhouzhou drawing anti domestic violence makeup for Jingyu, look at this domineering posture

http://122.155.238.49/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/CiXer1049/SD/CiXer1049-mobile.mp4

15:17 Zhouzhou says he will use more roses than the ones on the bed when he propose in the future

ceebd0beb6ddf961a679fd3.jpg8b90e7c3fa468ca63931662.jpg

15:17 He also says he is very romantic~ but as for the most romantic thing...zhouzhou says he can't think of any...

15:18 As for his ideal type of girl, Zhouzhou says, cute, understanding~

http://122.155.238.49/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/znuGS1218/SD/znuGS1218-mobile.mp4

15:19 Zhouzhou recalled the experience of helping his good friend to woo a girl, he says he is in charge of playing the music, super touching

c5df7c623e65c1348095be2.jpg

15:20 Zhouzhou took Polaroids for Netease netizens~ we will give it to netizens in the future~

15:29 Now waiting for Zhouzhou to remove his makeup

15:30 Waiting for Zhouzhou to finish removing his makeup~ there will be a group shot~

15:32 Placing a teaser here~~~~ Netease news will reveal today's full clip on March 1st~

5b3cbda00619ff58f72373d.jpg

15:42 Zhouzhou taking Polaroids

29b68689ebcfeb5a77b9359.jpg

15:42 Your gifts

http://122.155.238.50/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/rKqdz2961/SD/rKqdz2961-mobile.mp4

In the beginning, Zhouzhou looked like he's about to eat Johnny :sweatingbullets:

15:48 Jingyu and Zhouzhou sending blessings to everyone together

http://122.155.238.49/flv2.bn.netease.com/videolib3/1602/26/uCRMI3187/SD/uCRMI3187-mobile.mp4

15:53 Jingyu is calling for everyone to have attitude against domestic violence!

15:55 Today's livestream has ended, goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subbed clip