Quantcast

@aeislaeigh No problem. I do what I can (but only the simple ones tho :sweatingbullets:). Thank you for posting it here! :heart:

That kiss panel is so beautiful...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

[Eng CC subs] 160825 Huang Jingyu quick Q&A (红秀GRAZIA TV)  

Hide contents

awww thanx for the vid...he look so young and so cute....

soo jy prefers cute 'girl' that wears pants and flat shoes..:D... i remember reading here he likes slim waist long legs and doesnt care about breasts...:phew: 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng CC subs] 160825 Huang Jingyu quick Q&A (红秀GRAZIA TV)  

Reveal hidden contents

@ryokise thank you for the translation..

this interview really amused me..some answers where contradicting with each other..for example his ideal type..since when he like the loli type? as far as i remember he like the oneesan (mature) bcos his 2 previous girlfriend were older than him right? but i dunno maybe his 2 gfriend were older but cute? hahaha

and 2nd *delulu alert*, isn't loli type was usually connected with skirt and blouse and heels and ruffles here and there stereotypically? is it possible loli type wearing sandals, pants and t-shirt? hurmmm?? :huh: maybe he was talking exclusively only on behaviour? :phew: i'm confused myself hahaha *P/s:i'm not saying that inorder to be cute, girls MUST wear skirt and yadayadayada..girls should have freedom on what they want to wear, be it skirt or pants..same with boys wink wink ;)B)

and few other answers making my heart skipping..the grilled skewer (shangyin reference), the chocolate (ZZ fav food), the flying ability(same with ZZ, what? wanna fly together? hahah), using weibo over gaming( haaa~~ the smile he gave), dog @ cat question got me screaming yeah literally screaming..hahhaa..the smile he gave really ah~ and the kabedon part heuw heuw heuw~~he said he was a heartwarming guy not that i denied it..he IS a heartwarming guy but choosing to do kabedon instead of patting the head is quite domineering to me actually (remembering ep 11 the confession scene..kyaaa the gaze of GH to BLY)  Thanks Grazia for these wonderfull questions~~ :wub:

i've listen to the Curious- Kilo Kish (Anton Borin Edition) and i'm proud to say that i have similar taste in music with JY..the meaning tho huhuhu...feeling miserable JY? poor you.. :(

Edited by dazzlin92
  • Like 11

JY - Ocean Whale. Yellow Theme Link here

Spoiler

Spoiler

CqtqsDCVMAE1-ef.jpg

Cqtq2WBVIAAbCWM.jpg

CqtkQ5jUAAUxpJn.jpg

CquACt2UIAEQIXU.jpg

JY - 220816

Spoiler

Cr [F-Samoyed]

Cqt-ZcFUsAAPQEO.jpg

Cqt-dqzVUAEAqGW.jpg

Cqt-b44UkAA96YP.jpg

Cqt-5ZZUIAA_V9g.jpg

Cqt-782UMAI82SY.jpg

Cqt--DDUEAIbB3j.jpg

ShangYin gif

Spoiler

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f76h3qo6lag20b4069x6r.gif

c81cc374jw1f76h427ss6g20b407se83.gif

• Like 14

Johnny

Spoiler

Shanghai ee809d.png Baotou (082116)

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

006wyzLDgw1f76f3ijcsbj34802tcqvc.jpg

LED'IN Yurakucho Early Spring 2017 Conference (082016)

Spoiler

Source:   cantabile_a

006qRtw9gw1f76cjdptyjj315o0rsjwo.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f76cjf5wyfj315o0rswiu.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f76cjgigy6j315o0rsaer.jpg

Timmy

Spoiler

First Light Asian Tour in Thailand (073016)

Spoiler

Source:   mochalattebest

c913eff8gw1f76gjng6xbg20hg0k1npd.gif

Walk of Fame

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563jw1f76hkc0jrmg20jg0b1npu.gif

YuZhou

Spoiler

Shangyin BTS

Spoiler

Source:   墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f76dbz5cyqg20b4069qv5.gifc81cc374jw1f76dcpinskg20b4069b2d.gif

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

143.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   ppangnyun

006r3ylCgw1f76e3h4mrbg30mr0mr7g0.gif

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

【瑜洲幼儿园】老师表示管不了了

a0e36660gw1f76hcfpt4mj21956ieqv6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2gw1f76gsp9jgkj30qo0qotcx.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  呼呼花-

a966fe84gw1f76hsthdqdj20d40d4q41.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   记的认真帅從來都沒有想過我嗎UVYZ_夏樹

006p8GR1jw1f76ea42pmhj30rs15o7j0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲国际后援会 /  Monica一只白粥

006tf5VCjw1f76cd7dtzcj31ww2pgx6p.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   本来就是CP啊

006nc0lvgw1f76fcchkyaj31ww2pg1kx.jpg

• Like 13

3 hours ago, choccolatta said:

awww thanx for the vid...he look so young and so cute....

soo jy prefers cute 'girl' that wears pants and flat shoes..:D... i remember reading here he likes slim waist long legs and doesnt care about breasts...:phew: 

slim waist and long legs.... you don't say?

• Like 8

7 hours ago, joycemay said:

Finallly!!! Hooray.jpg

For some reason Soompi is still eating all my posts. :crazy: Right now I am pleased that there is once again talk about the possible release of the Shangyin DVD. If this news is true and this time I am inclined to believe the reports are genuine, its great news for the fandom. SmileyAboutTime.gif

Will patiently wait for any news regarding a release for international fans. Either @bearology @charlie10 or maybe even both mentioned that whether or not the DVD would have English subs or not that in a show of support they would still order/purchase the DVD. I too will still purchase, but I, for one, am more interested in whether or not the DVD release will have more unreleased BTSs and other goodies. So what I crave is a Deluxe release of this web series, not bare bones but with all of the trimmings. :w00t:

• Like 10

@baw74 Errrr.... what are yah doing to me Timmy's shaking hips heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp :wub:

I still not get it why the still ask what girl the like come on these two are in love the have at this moment only eye for eachother hahahaha

That would be great if its true from the DVD hope the have english sub.

Those Shanghai gifs made me want to watch the BTS all again geez... how i miss them together in one frame :tears:

• Like 8

采昌影音館 Facebook update. More info about DVD. Translation pleaseee, anyone :D

Spoiler

【上癮 Addiction】
搶先公布DVD產品資訊,有團購意願的粉絲們可以向你的親朋好友哥哥姐姐弟弟妹妹廣為宣傳,最後再來開團喔

再提醒大家三次
九月一日開始預購
九月一日開始預購
九月一日開始預購

定價699元

收錄全15集無刪減版及23分鐘完整花絮(含兩個未曝光片段)

首批贈送限量劇照卡(DVD不是限量)
劇照卡尺寸 18*12cm

實體店面預購加贈半開海報(實物不會有浮水印)

海外購買請洽博客來(也是9/1開始)

團購僅限台灣地區

Spoiler

CqwdDzHWgAAOfMg.jpg

14067870_1199937220028441_41236060916819

14047285_1199937416695088_40982069557731

14034733_1199964606692369_42009374707728

14055041_1199964676692362_70704161967004

• Like 12

19 hours ago, bearology said:

I am sure some kind souls here will show us step by step how to purchase it.

Yes please please kind souls! wherever you guys are.  One down.  Next is season 2 of addicted, then marriage, and possibly propagation?!? Science is advance nowaday...this should work right? We need more little ZZ and YZ to bring more happiness to the world.

• Like 3

OK! Magazine Thailand Facebook

Spoiler

เบื้องหลังการถ่ายแฟชั่นของน้องโจวโจวใน OK! Magazine Issue 281 ที่กำลังจะวางแผงในอีกไม่กี่วันนี้แล้ว อยากรู้ไหมว่าเขาชอบฉายาอะไรของตัวเองที่สุด... เพลงที่ฟังบ่อยๆ ตอนนี้คือเพลงอะไร... ลัคกี้นัมเบอร์คือเลขอะไร... อาหารอะไรที่ไม่ชอบกิน... คนที่ชอบที่สุดตอนนี้คือใคร... มีใครทายถูกไหม รออ่านเฉลยได้ในเล่มค่ะ #เอาไม่เอา#okmagazinethailand #timmyxu

Cqw9kZaWgAA5gGA.jpg

If someone can confirm that this top is ZZ's, not from OK! Thai Magazine stylist, I would think that this top is JY's :lol: and ZZ wore it twice 

Spoiler

CqxAGcwWcAAOGC-.jpg

ShangYin Gifs

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

hwa5k1Ts.gif

ljTpnAlC.gif

P4aHMRf0.gif

LPczvGgR.gif

• Like 11

iOS app for Addicted / Shangyin already show up on App Store. But I cannot buy it cause it's only available with Taiwanese account.

:bawling:

image_zpsljijxgiy.jpeg

Spoiler

image_zpscfdoomlk.jpeg

image_zps4lw0ciej.jpeg

image_zpsumbwha7h.jpeg

image_zpsytbicxci.jpeg

image_zpsix1dciqt.jpeg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

Let's take a small break from JY and YZ. A small clip of DaShu's latest work. 

@KKmegan thanks for posting DaShu's latest project.  I am happy and proud to finally see a project with either DaShu or WinWin. 

Since there has been practically no news regarding projects for either DaShu or WinWin, I think we don't post much here in regards to their status, but, as they are a part of the Addicted family we look forward to any and all news concerning them as well. 

It just feels like forever since either DaShu or WinWin has had any projects. So yes, it's great to know that they are still around and are doing okay. yaysmilesa-smiley.gif?1292867704

The clip you posted seems interesting. Can you provide any information on the project DaShu was/is working on?

Thanks a lot for sharing this news with us. :D

• Like 9

5 hours ago, bearology said:

采昌影音館 Facebook update. More info about DVD. Translation pleaseee, anyone :D

Reveal hidden contents

【上癮 Addiction】
搶先公布DVD產品資訊,有團購意願的粉絲們可以向你的親朋好友哥哥姐姐弟弟妹妹廣為宣傳,最後再來開團喔

再提醒大家三次
九月一日開始預購
九月一日開始預購
九月一日開始預購

定價699元

收錄全15集無刪減版及23分鐘完整花絮(含兩個未曝光片段)

首批贈送限量劇照卡(DVD不是限量)
劇照卡尺寸 18*12cm

實體店面預購加贈半開海報(實物不會有浮水印)

海外購買請洽博客來(也是9/1開始)

團購僅限台灣地區

Reveal hidden contents

CqwdDzHWgAAOfMg.jpg

14067870_1199937220028441_41236060916819

14047285_1199937416695088_40982069557731

14034733_1199964606692369_42009374707728

14055041_1199964676692362_70704161967004

[«Shangyin» Addiction] 

The first public announcement for the DVD product information, There are fans that are willing to "group buy" with their friends and family, all brothers and sisters. To consider this, at last group purchase will be available again!

To remind you again 3 times
Pre-order begins on September 1.

Price: 699 Yuan
All 15 uncut episodes included plus the 23 minute behind the scenes (including two unexposed scenes)
The first limited edition photo gift cards (DVD not limited)
Photo card size 18*12 cm 
Store pre-order bonus: half size sheet posters (No watermark)

For overseas purchase, please contact blog (will also start on 9/1)

Group purchase only available in Taiwan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For overseas purchase, please contact blog (will also start on 9/1)" @bearology@kyrie777@filmlore46@herikam@migrain3 and many more probably all international soompiers. 

I think this is the first step for international fans :D It's a good news that they were able to consider international market! Prayer answered! 

It's just few more days! Get ready for the helluva secret sweets!

Spoiler

tumblr_lobyaeQhfM1qdj9rco1_500.gif

Since size wasn't specified for Half sheet posters, it can be the default 14"x 22".

Hmm, seems that "group purchase" is a marketing trend in Taiwan. :sweatingbullets:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@pygmalion30 Hello, I tried to translate it for you :D 

A miracle boy that began his fame starring in a web series, made you speechless for his good singing, and immediately got an album tour,  and continues to become popular; He's able to do a Latin dance, can play the guitar, can weave a scarf, can cook and has also hit the art of boxing. He is multi-talented, extremely diverse, as if he's equal to do anything (omnipotent)! 

The last sentence is just a decoration with a little bit humor.  Telling to right click on the link blah blah for unexposed tidbits. 

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, prima13facie said:

Price: 699 Yuan
All 15 uncut episodes included plus the 23 minute behind the scenes (including two unexposed scenes)
The first limited edition photo gift cards (DVD not limited)
Photo card size 18*12 cm 
Store pre-order bonus: half size sheet posters (No watermark)

For overseas purchase, please contact blog (will also start on 9/1)

Group purchase only available in Taiwan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For overseas purchase, please contact blog (will also start on 9/1)" @bearology@kyrie777@filmlore46@herikam@migrain3 and many more probably all international soompiers. 

I think this is the first step for international fans :D It's a good news that they were able to consider international market! Prayer answered! 

It's just few more days! Get ready for the helluva secret sweets

Since size wasn't specified for Half sheet posters, it can be the default 14"x 22".

Hmm, seems that "group purchase" is a marketing trend in Taiwan. :sweatingbullets:

Yes! I'm definitely interested. Please count me in if anyone is doing group purchasing. Especially for the preorder bonus. 

• Like 7

ZZ - OK! Thailand Magazine. Full clip here :wub:

Spoiler

006wkCADgw1f77a6red37g30p80k0b2f.gif

Spoiler

Screencaps by Pimpak24

Is this Balmain??? JY's favourite brand?? :w00t:

CqxsGSLUsAEz2Kf.jpg

CqxsGSKVMAAk2TB.jpg

CqxsGSNVMAEUawL.jpg

CqxsGSKVYAAJQeK.jpg

JY - Ocean Whale