Hi guys, am actually more active on Twitter these days but then I mostly tweet in Korean, not sure if any of you would want to check my updates lol. You can visit @meowzhou or @stardust9294 for updates from me! Stardust is mainly for picstures of ZZ which I only managed to take 1 as of now lmaoo anyway, still lining up for ticket.

• Like 13

Hmmmm sina music weibo mentioned that ZZ will have a surprise for his concert tonight. I wondered what kind of surprise.... also someone recorded zz singing Because of the sea (just the music) during his rehearsal 

Spoiler

What time is JY flight to shengzhen again? Or is there any known flight schedule

EDIT OMGGGGG DIDNT EXPECT JY WILL POST WEIBO OMGGGGGGG CACTUS FLOWERS

• Like 8

YEAH!!! My little whale has a new post on WB!! His cactus has bloomed and he is showing it off to the whole world...( and showing off his face too)!  So now we know that's JY home for sure.. I think I'm not making a wild guess saying a certain someone was at home with him when he posted the previous picture of him standing beside the cactus!

I have bought the ticket to stream ZZ's concert online too and I cannot wait!! :wub::wub: :wub:

A fan from HK gave ZZ a customised skateboard during the Fanmeet session! And I spotted cactus and durian soft toys!! SO CUTE!!

• Like 18

Timmy's bodyguard when i'm not mistaken?

Cr. FM庚哥

Spoiler
006v2A4Sjw8f5avkrz5ubj30e80e8jrs.jpg
一切准备就绪,就等你们来呐喊。[给力]
Everything is ready, waiting for you to cry.
  • 006v2A4Sgw1f6c04bwk9mj33402c0x6p.jpg

That cactus flower post from Johnny he is sitting in a car ?????????  My delulu mind gets strange thoughts right now.

• Like 13

^ Yes i just saw that! I take this as candies!!!!! It means he saw the deng chao post.

@Kim Kruisbessie you are not alone. I am having delulu and wishful thinking. First it was reported that zz will have surprise for his concert later (i mean what kind of other surprise he still can give... guest?) and then i dont know why i have this feeling that jy purposely posted his cactus flowers today (is he trying to tell us good things are gonna happen soon?) Fans FBI that the pic of the cactus flower were taken in the night whereas his selfie is taken during the day. CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM WHEN IS JY GOING TO SHENGZHEN? Edit: ok nvm, just saw his airport photo.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Timmy's bodyguard when i'm not mistaken?

Cr. FM庚哥

Reveal hidden contents
006v2A4Sjw8f5avkrz5ubj30e80e8jrs.jpg
一切准备就绪,就等你们来呐喊。[给力]
Everything is ready, waiting for you to cry.
  • 006v2A4Sgw1f6c04bwk9mj33402c0x6p.jpg

That cactus flower post from Johnny he is sitting in a car ?????????  My delulu mind gets strange thoughts right now.

Not only that... Look at the shoes he is wearing to fly to Shenzhen today. I am sure fans will be paying attention to ZZ shoes today now :)

Spoiler

image_17.jpeg

Spoiler

image_16.jpeg

@izziehudson, @kmmyzz, @Norah, @lielee, @Tokyo_OPA , @autumn0309 and all, take a good look?

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, bearology said:

And JY is still using that "Johnny" phone case :wub: 

Hide contents

Cr Bluesea

Commnl7UAAEDFJz.jpg

Commnl7VYAAbhJ1.jpg

Commnl8UEAAAken.jpg

Any CSI news on the shirt he's wearing? Shiny black patches (reminiscent of the shirt ZZ wore...yesterday was it?...)

• Like 11

I love you! Captain JingYu!!! 
Dont wake me up!!!   My delulu mode is on (as yours)   hahaha+ :w00t:

- Put on H&M shirt  -> on ZZ H&M promoting event
- Weibo with 5Mileslove flower post on ur big day -> Pay attention to "papa 5ML's flowers" as ur ZZ
- Update weibo today with a cactus flower -> on ZZ big day...  (It doesnt seem like your flower just blooms....  you actually just want to post it to cheer s.o. up, is that correct? :phew:)

PS. I love it when YuZhou are tgt...  They are so lively and lovely tgt...  It brightens up my days!!  So...  let me in this delulu mode...  every little delulu can make me smile. lol

ydnabF.jpg

• Like 12

When JY decided to show his taolu just on the day that his beloved having his concert. Discussing with a friend that flower in Chinese culture often refers to love. Blooming flower = blooming love? And he wore the shoes of their photoshoot. Awww... 

What happened with our thread that supposed to be only 90% JY's post? Why suddenly become 90% ZZ? Hehehe... For the silent lurker #waving.

Spoiler

Are you guys ready to join the thread now that it is 90% ZZ's update? I actually never see that our beloved thread have more tendency towards any of the boy. We get hype when one of them get their show, either concerts, variety shows, interviews or charity events. Anything with the boys in it, we will cheer for them. Cos we love them. With biases for some, but we love them. And we will knock every posts that said any bad things about any of them. So stop saying nonsese of being heavily biased towards one and just love the boys. As we do.

Saying hi to all after being knocked down by fever for the last few days and could not join the hype. Awaiting for the spam tonight of ZZ's concert in between watching Jason Bourne

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, Scandani said:

When JY decided to show his taolu just on the day that his beloved having his concert. Discussing with a friend that flower in Chinese culture often refers to love. Blooming flower = blooming love? And he wore the shoes of their photoshoot. Awww... 

What happened with our thread that supposed to be only 90% JY's post? Why suddenly become 90% ZZ? Hehehe... For the silent lurker #waving.

Hide contents

Are you guys ready to join the thread now that it is 90% ZZ's update? I actually never see that our beloved thread have more tendency towards any of the boy. We get hype when one of them get their show, either concerts, variety shows, interviews or charity events. Anything with the boys in it, we will cheer for them. Cos we love them. With biases for some, but we love them. And we will knock every posts that said any bad things about any of them. So stop saying nonsese of being heavily biased towards one and just love the boys. As we do.

Saying hi to all after being knocked down by fever for the last few days and could not join the hype. Awaiting for the spam tonight of ZZ's concert in between watching Jason Bourne

@Scandani, eh why do you like to watch movies on their concert days :sweatingbullets: Hope you are feeling better today :) By the way, the shoes are first seen in the Walk Slowly MTV released by CJD as a parting Easter egg right after the Thai fan meet

@KKmegan, I think he is saying that his cactus flower will bring about better things than koi when one shares :) 

• Like 14

From izziehudson

Spoiler

Oh dear, why do I have a feeling that I will need lots of tissue today :((

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

JY's shoes. Have we seen JY wearing anything that's not branded recently???? Why today JY - because you are the captain of our YZ ship? :D

Spoiler

Cr miaoariss

ComozNTUEAAFMLy.jpg

Como1jcUMAA0oCD.jpg

@Scandani hope you are feeling better today. 

@sohocomo ZZ shirt yesterday was from one of his photoshoot, Jil Sander. I'm dying to know what's JY's top brand as well :phew:

Spoiler

n8GRbXL.jpg

• Like 16