Quantcast

JY with the MC last night

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CoHlkkxVMAEcCZv.jpg

17 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Oh, and for the first time, I can actually see a person in one of those ZZ/JY-is-seen-on-some-reflective-area-or-other posts. There's definitely a person which COULD be ZZ (looks like blue shorts and short black hair). But I doubt he would be there, last night, because I don't see how no one would notice. Unless he disquised himself as a clown or something.

hahaha imagine ZZ running around at backstage wearing that dinosaur costume lol. Nah, too good to be true :lol:

• Like 22

6 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Me and my friends all had very hoarse voices after the concert because we all creamed so hard during the concert...lol...

*blush* :flushed:

Interesting typo. Or is it not a typo? Hmm... thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience in a very long post. Reading your post, it's as if I were there in the concert. Bravo for writing such a detailed post. applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif A cookie for your trouble, dear @jlt4ever :cookie:!

• Like 21

8 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I have a theory on what 5 Miles Love means.  In Chinese, 5 Miles sounds like wuli. In recent years, Chinese fans love to call their idols wuli + name. For example, wuli 涛涛 for the Chinese swimmer Ning Zetao. Apparently, wuli is derived from Korean and it is an intimate way of saying "My". Those who know Korean such as @kmmyzz can help verify? So 5 Miles Love simply means "My Love".

ZZ said: "I love my love" (1min 35 secs) before during the Thai fan meet. 

Also, regarding the video, I must apologise that I can't immediately help with translation right now as I am actually writing a proposal paper. So sorry! But I really hope that someone can help because this video is unique in how she organised all the events and video clips from the beginning of the audition for Addicted to the aftermath of the Thai fan meet. You can see how they develop from two strangers to two soulmates!

Oh... uri... thank you for your explanation...

It's okay... However, If someone kindly translate it I'm more than happy... I'm willing to help with the timing to put it in the video if necessary... that's the only thing that I'm able to afford :sweatingbullets: 

I wish I am a fast learner in learning new language... :expressionless:

• Like 5

@pygmalion30 @gashupingo I got the engsub... At that time before I knew JY posted the bend pipes I was laughing because ZZ's answer was easy to break... I think, 'how innocent could he become?' he's too cute... coz it will be more acceptable if he said he's a stick which can only be broken and cannot be bent :sweatingbullets: 

However, I come to conclusion if he said he's a stick it wold give impression that he is weak... so, steel is strong and that's why he choos to say steel rather than stick... ( just forget what I said I'm not good with words) :lol:

• Like 14

YuZhou Daily
[072316]

Source:   真爱瑜洲

Spoiler

69a5c08cjw1f653l5sjrej20ee3jwe81.jpg

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   牙牙关注官方微博

0069QVq5gw1f653binn8bj34802tcnpf.jpg

0069QVq5gw1f653cuiuhsj34802tc000.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1f653qvsccwj21qy295e82.jpg

723109cdgw1f653qm9mtyj21r42eou0y.jpg

723109cdgw1f653qpntefj21wg2jcx6q.jpg

723109cdgw1f653qixdrsj225o2r4b2b.jpg

723109cdgw1f653q61c3cj22cw2yokjp.jpg

723109cdgw1f653qsu84aj21z42io1kz.jpg

723109cdgw1f653qf1aeej22d035kx6r.jpg

723109cdgw1f653qandzpj224o2z4npf.jpg

723109cdgw1f653pzgo7lj22202z0hdv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Encounter_瑜见绿洲

006q2IpMgw1f6550io8tvj31kk2jc7wm.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f6550yaoi0j31lc2kc4qu.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f65511o1n0j30qo18ojyw.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f65513ghtkj30qo17s0zf.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f65515wlioj30qo18v45r.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f655190iwjj30qn18v121.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f6551o3o6dj31gb2g01l2.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f65526mo2jj31hb2fob2f.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f6552owf3cj31io2g0b2g.jpg

Light Asian Tour in Shenzhen (071716)

Spoiler

Source:   X-RayTriangle_许魏洲图博

006x2EDOjw1f651eurzy3j31kw11xwnl.jpg

006x2EDOjw1f651fxn3tij31kw11x4iz.jpg

006x2EDOjw1f651exrjwoj31kw2dc1go.jpg

006x2EDOjw1f651f1g8alj31kw11xajk.jpg

006x2EDOjw1f651f9tpwzj31kw2dcnhg.jpg

006x2EDOjw1f651ffnbjwj31kw11xanc.jpg

006x2EDOjw1f651flowdnj31kw11xqjj.jpg

006x2EDOjw1f651fx8x2ij31kw1yfe6b.jpg

006x2EDOjw1f651g4edylj31kw11xk2l.jpg

• Like 19

4 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

I feel that I am sooooo lucky that I got to watch the first concert of both Yu and Zhou (OMG, this is so unreal)! Both concerts are amazing and made me love YuZhou even more!!

After the huge excitement, I am actually a little down at the moment, because I don't know when I get to see them in person again. I hope I don't have to wait for too long!

Very lucky indeed! Thank you for sharing! Reading your post got me excited! I can feel the hype and felt that I was there too!

I really hope that he will have his own solo concert but he has to be trained in singing and dancing, both can be learned after all. He has already passion and potential in singing, though his hips and legs are not following him when dancing *sorry, JY*, just a little training and VoilaTrain him more ZZ please! This week, Truly JY-ZZ proved again they're currently the brightest stars!

Perhaps his next stop is to film his new movie or DWSS2, right? or guest at ZZs Thai light concert? (Please Please)

3 hours ago, liesl said:

*blush* :flushed:

Interesting typo. Or is it not a typo? Hmm... thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif

LoL :rolleyes:

Edit: re-edit idol not a good title. Right, JY is JY. *peace out*

• Like 9

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

But I doubt he would be there, last night, because I don't see how no one would notice. Unless he disquised himself as a clown or something.  

I am sure there is a way for artists to avoid dedection if they are going to a concert venue.

Anyway I start to have some hope again that maybe JY can be a guest at ZZ concert in thailand. I am sure both of them wants to pay back to thai fans because of the sad thai fanmeet the other time. Since we will get to hear the two forbidden songs.

Dont mind me. Dont flame me. Because Lol i really want my wish to come true.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

His school is called "The National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts" This will be his last year, not sure when is the graduation. Anyway, I translated a fancam of him going back to his uni for a singing competition. There are some info there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIdgr1Hz-8

It's not a school that most actors go to learn acting but rather more towards the Chinese Opera and theatrical stuff.
https://www.thebeijinger.com/directory/national-academy-chinese-theatre-arts

ZZ said he is a "steel pipe that can only be broken but not bend" in an interview (Can't find sub, is this subbed already?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxRYXeCoql8
That night JY posted comment with a picture of 2 bent pipes in spooning position at ZZ's latest wb. 
"Today after I saw your interview, I see this picture"

Wow! Thank you @gashupingo for all the answers and for your efforts to find the videos and post them here. You're such a kind heart! 

1 hour ago, narakeiko said:

@pygmalion30 @gashupingo I got the engsub... At that time before I knew JY posted the bend pipes I was laughing because ZZ's answer was easy to break... I think, 'how innocent could he become?' he's too cute... coz it will be more acceptable if he said he's a stick which can only be broken and cannot be bent :sweatingbullets: 

However, I come to conclusion if he said he's a stick it wold give impression that he is weak... so, steel is strong and that's why he choos to say steel rather than stick... ( just forget what I said I'm not good with words) :lol:

Thank you @narakeiko!

YZ manip. Oh dear, the day when our two boys can stand next to each other on the same stage. We will wait, patiently :tears:

Spoiler

Cr Ling_YZ

6198d47fgw1f6571bvxpgj20u00u079c.jpg

6198d47fgw1f6571bfm1yj20u00qh784.jpg

6198d47fgw1f6571bnxn2j20u00o7tcc.jpg

JY old photos. Anyone posted this before? OP says its the 29/04/2015. Before YZ collide :lol:

Spoiler

Cr [甩肉朕能靚]

CoIJbnYVIAAbO-b.jpg

CoIJctvUAAA-7E8.jpg

CoIJdp3VYAEbXaU.jpg

CoIJeolUsAAdUTn.jpg

CoIH1lKUMAErV-Z.jpg

CoIH2mWVMAEMSu5.jpg

• Like 22

16 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Eh CJD posted a pic which says "you guys make a guess if you will get fat after eating too much candies?" I wonder if she was referring to last night?

Also anyone read or know about JY only fans reaction to JY post besides the one asking 5 security guards on where is the 5miles love flower located after the concert. I just read that someone (didnt specify which fan but i suspect its only jy fan) commented that jy latest weibo post received the lowest comments. These poison fans should really leave this JY fandom!

It is true that the post garnered the lowest number of likes ever. But I guess it also gave us an idea of the proportion of CP and only-fans.  The previous post has 190,000 likes. The 5 Miles post has 120,000 likes. So it could be that the ratio of CPF versus only-fans is 2:1. But the good news is his number of fans is still growing, less than 20,000 to 3 million.

@mrsaturn, this means that there are more CP fans. And yes, no doubt CJD is referring to yesterday. ;) 

By the way, @shuwei you will be happy know that CJD also posted that she hopes to shoot everything at one go for her new drama! :) 

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

It is true that the post garnered the lowest number of likes ever. But I guess it also gave us an idea of the proportion of only-fans and CP fans.  The previous post has 190,000 likes. The 5 Miles post has 120,000 likes. So it could be that the ratio of CPF versus only is 2:1. But the good news is his number of fans is still growing, less than 20,000 to 3 million.

Yea i checked and see that the likes is lower than the previous post (selfie) but definitely not the lowest of all! Hmmm so only fans are more than cpf? I always thought cpfs are higher haha.

Anyway JY office/studio weibo posted that there will be a surprise coming. What i dont understand is the whale design cake in the photos hahaha... make it looks like its jy birthday (although we all know his birthday is in nov).

• Like 18

so it is a private party for JY. That guy beside him is a film producer (did a google search, Red Cliff, Bulletproof monk).

• Like 14

JY met this producer before at Shanghai TV party on 14 June. Thank you @gayyoxx Fingers cross for JY. I hope he does star a movie soon too :w00t: I cant remember which event this was. 

Spoiler

CoISw2wVUAEMw9M.jpg

Party photos

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CoIYjmLVIAA1Xy3.jpg

CoIXPpmVMAANDqq.jpg

CoIXQaUVMAA8e5G.jpg

CoIXQ98UIAIEKZK.jpg

YZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

CoIHinbUAAArlBr.jpg

Is this in BK? 

Spoiler

ZZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr [沫色惜年]

CoIdMJIVMAIF9JV.jpg

CoIdQV-UkAEkafK.jpg

CoIdgCtVUAINJhW.jpg

CoIdivgVIAA-6xB.jpg

• Like 17

@gayyoxx if i rem correctly, the story is about a girl (or was it a boy? Cant rem) asked her elder brother to woo this boy that she likes but in the end her elder brother fell in love with that boy. I think its some bodyguard company.

Anyway, after Jingyu studio weibo posted the first post at 8pm (china time), and left at 8:05pm, ZZ was online exactly at 8:05pm.

• Like 17