Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

He was in a coma or something. LY told GH's cousin to tell GH when he woke up that he's dead. I think GH's love for him overwhelms him so much. LY cares about GH. I think it kinda shock his system that GH would risk his life to protect him... So he decided to be a noble idiot and leave GH. GH woke up and learned that LY was dead.

He suffered for 2 years from heartbroken...

I was choked and almost cry to read this. If this part of the novel is filmed,  I'm sure I will be crying watch our boys (GH & LY) through this suffering time.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was planning of not warching this anymore and will just wait for the dvd. Because thinking about this, eaiting for the next eng sub episode, trying ti understand mandarin for the original novel, are taking much of my time. Cant do much of work and other stuff!!! But i cant stop!!! Im Addicted! Such irony! Hhahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just read the wattpad translation for chap 53-55 excerpt by lovelythingslovely and this really melted my heart:

BLY: "Do you know why I chided you today?"

Alright. The interrogation has finally began.  Gu Hai knew this matter won't be put to rest so easily.

GH: "Because I didn't tell you that I was going out these two days?"

BLY opened his eyes.  they were like a dreary flower blooming silent in the night.

BLY: "You didn't choose to come to me when you're down."  AAaaawwww......

Just a simple sentence, yet in Gu Hai's heart, it stirred a sea of sensation.  It had never crossed his mind that Bai Luo Yin cared for him silently, just like how he was feeling for him.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Novel comparisons for Episode 7

Hai refers to Gu Hai

More details from the novel

Source: Are You Addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 51. Credits to author Chai JiDan.

1. Ch. 51, part: How the novel wrote about Hai hugging LuoYin.

Spoiler

As Hai's leg was bruised by the clock, LuoYin became his servant, serving him breakfast and supporting him in walking. And because of this, Hai went to LuoYin's place every night for dinner and eventually stayed overnight at his place. LuoYin discovered that Hai has a ‘problem’. He loves to hug people in his sleep and on the bicycle. And the novel writes:

So today before hopping onto the bicycle, Bai LuoYin specially emphasised this.

"I’m telling you. Don't hug me!"

Gu Hai looked into Bai LuoYin's eyes with much intention and asked, "Why don't you let me hug you?"

What's there to ask why about?! Bai LuoYin realised Gu Hai makes people mad easily with nine out of ten lines that he says being not pleasing to hear at all!

In the end, Bai LuoYin replied with two words.

"That's disgusting!"

If it was in the past, Gu Hai would be annoyed seeing two guys hugging each other. But everything has an exception and Bai LuoYin is that exception. What Gu Hai fell in love with is not Bai LuoYin's waist, but it's the post-hugging expression of steady endurance, annoyance, shyness...

First half of the journey was quite peaceful. After making a turn, Gu Hai's hand reached in. This time, he didn't hug Bai LuoYin, but he placed his hands underneath LuoYin's jacket.

Without a second thought, his hands touched LuoYin's spine.

Bai LuoYin's hair stood all over his body. It was as if his seat had an electrical gate.

"What are you doing?"

Finally, Bai LuoYin turned towards Gu Hai and screamed at him in anger.

Gu Hai used his palm to rub LuoYin's back, followed by the back of hands. Bit by bit, he rubbed slowly as if he wanted LuoYin to give up his resistance.

"I'm borrowing your body heat to warm my hands a little!"

Bai LuoYin's face is totally filled with anger. Your hands are warmer than my body. Who are you kidding? I am going to endure with you for a few more days. Wait till your legs recover and I'll have my revenge!

 

Parts that are missing or different from the episode

Source: , Vol. 1, Ch. 45, 48, 49, 50, 52, 53 & 54.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this is a mix of synopsis and translations of parts taken from the novel. Credits to author Chai JiDan.

I really like reading the novel for these parts skipped in the series. For instance, in Chapter 48, LuoYin had a wrestle with Hai, where there was a deeper emotional aspect and Hai's thoughtfulness shone through. Besides that, the novel had adorable snapshots of Hai experiencing a fond feeling towards LuoYin and more hugs. :D Anyway, it's a long read but it's so worth it. :)

1. Ch. 45, parts:

Spoiler

Different from how Episode 7 showed it. Hai & LuoYin were riding the bicycle while having their candied-fruit skewer. Hai kept quiet whenever LuoYin asked him if he wants to try. And finally when LuoYin fed him with the skewer, he took a bite and he felt the sweetness right down to his core.

******

Also, another missing part is this. You Qi also asked LuoYin to accompany him to buy something but he was stopped by Hai. After that, You Qi tried to ask LuoYin about test question and he got targeted by Hai.

2. Ch. 48:  "I'll cool you down"

Spoiler

During afternoon recess, students gather for a wrestling contest. Hai was the undefeated champion. As LuoYin came back to class from meeting Hai's dad, LuoYin asked Hai to fight with him. Hai fought hard as LuoYin tackled his weak points skillfully. Gu Hai could feel that LuoYin is fighting to get some relief. And the novel writes:

Amidst their fierce fight, they also held admiration towards each other. Gu Hai can't bear to make Bai LuoYin fall but he also can't bear to fall himself. Bai LuoYin saw a kind of consolation in the depths of Gu Hai's eyes and his feelings unexpectedly began to heal.

Having eyed on a chance, Bai LuoYin attacked. Gu Hai kept moving back. He purposely kept his centre of gravity towards the back, giving Bai LuoYin a false impression. As Bai LuoYin attacked recklessly, Gu Hai saw a gap between his legs and tripped him over in one shot.

This is a suicidal move. Since Gu Hai positioned his centre of gravity very low, he also fell facing upwards as he tripped Bai LuoYin. This put him in the right spot below Bai LuoYin as a cushion.

Bai LuoYin knew that Gu Hai let him win.

School bell rang and everyone began to made a beeline towards their classrooms. They were clapping while running.

At the moment of the fall, Gu Hai's hand was on the right spot- LuoYin's butt. Now that there's no one around, Gu Hai suddenly had an idea. He not only didn't move his hand away, but also pinched LuoYin's butt quite a number of times.

"It's quite springy." Gu Hai playfully looked at the charming face inches away.

Bai LuoYin used two fingers to poke Gu Hai's waist with a playful smile on his face. He knew Gu Hai had wounds there.

Gu Hai immediately tightened his waist. When others touch that area, he will feel painful, but when Bai LuoYin touches it, he only feels numb. And this numbness runs through his entire body. Thus, when Gu Hai looked at Bai LuoYin with his eyes almost closed, he suddenly felt that Bai LuoYin's smile is very captivating.

"Still not getting up? It's lesson time!" Bai LuoYin got up from Gu Hai and gave him a kick.

Gu Hai frowned his eyebrows into a knot, faking the pain very accurately.

"I can't get up. It hit the back of my head."

Bai LuoYin thought in his head, "How would that prevent him from getting up? Is he fooling around?" Even so, Bai LuoYin still can't bear to leave him lying on the chilly floor.

With one reach, Bai LuoYin grabbed Gu Hai's hand.

Without using strength, Gu Hai got up on his own.

After that, Gu Hai refused to let go and put Bai LuoYin's hand across his shoulders.

"Help me brush off the dirt. I can't reach it."

"Don't push your luck!"

Bai LuoYin gave it his all but couldn't release his hand from the grip.

Gu Hai felt aggrieved and acted very thick-skinned.

"Clearly I acted as a cushion below you. Aren't you guilty even a little bit? I deserve this. I deserve this fall."

Bai LuoYin saw Gu Hai's behavior and really wanted to give him two kicks.

But today, for some reason, his hands and legs were not acting as they were told.

"Hurry up and go in!"

Bai LuoYin gave Gu Hai a push to the front and brushed the dirt off a few times.

At this moment, if someone were to pour a pail of water onto Gu Hai, a flower would surely blossom in his heart.

3. Ch. 49, part: Before Hai pretended to be drunk in LuoYin’s room.

Spoiler

Hai stayed for dinner. Hai became LuoYin's grandma’s buddy. After dinner, she kept Hai close to her, telling him about the crops in the yard. LuoYin brought her away into her room, where he massaged her legs. Hai looked into the room. And the novel writes:

Gu Hai felt that sometimes LuoYin can be very cold towards people while in other times, he can be especially kind to others.

He's hot and cold to people and he's clear-cut with his relationships. When he's cold, you would feel that he's nothing like the hot sun above his head. But, when he occasionally warms up to you, every bit of snow in your heart will melt instantly. It is a person like him, engaging your emotions at every moment. When you take a step forward, he takes a step back. When you take a step back, he takes a glance back at you, stealing your soul away. Even though he and you are of the same gender and are just friends, your life will become incomplete without this person.

Other than drugs, Gu Hai could not think of a better word to describe Bai LuoYin.

4. Ch. 50, parts:

Spoiler

After telling Hai about his favourite flavour of mooncakes. LuoYin, in return, asked Hai about his favourite flavour. Hai jokingly said he likes the kind with fish fillings. LuoYin laughed uncontrollably and his smile intoxicated Hai. And the novel writes:

Facing away from the moonlight, Gu Hai's eyes looked darker than usual.

"Actually, I wasn't like that."

Bai LuoYin replied indifferently, "Then, what kind of person were you like?"

"I was a very serious person."

"Before meeting you" were the few words that Gu Hai forgot to add.

"Gu Hai, don't say such things in the future. If you were a girl, I might still believe you.”

******

Also, another missing part is this. Right after talking about mooncakes. Hai asked Luoyin why the teacher looked for him. And the novel writes:

A strange feeling arose inside Bai LuoYin. He was once very doubtful for Gu Hai's thoughtfulness towards him. When he is going against you, he pranks you as if he had a few lifetimes of hatred against you. But, when he's nice, he's nice beyond words as if you owed him from your previous lifetime... Take the incident that happended today as an example. Bai LuoYin thought he covered it up well. No one saw it through, not even Bai Han Qi (his dad), but Gu Hai did.

Sometimes, Bai LuoYin felt that Gu Hai acts like a crazy person, but he has an unexplainable trust towards this crazy guy. If that night of spilling woes truthfully after getting drunk was just a coincidence, then the urge to share issues with all honesty now cannot be a coincidence.

Regardless of the doubts in the past, they don't matter now. He needs a buddy.

"I told you before that my mum got married a second time right?"

5. Ch. 52: On the eve of Mid-Autumn, after seeing LuoYin's mum, Jiang Yuan.

Spoiler

Hai spent the night with his girlfriend. Notably, Hai asked Lulu if she thinks he is a serious person and without a doubt, she replied yes.

6. Ch. 53, parts:

Spoiler

After school, LuoYin brought Hai's bag and bicycle back home. On this night of eve of Mid-Autumn, LuoYin felt annoyed for some reason. And the novel writes:

That night, Bai LuoYin didn't sleep well.

There was no one beside him. But that didn't make the bed a lot bigger. He still had to restrict his turns. On a few occasions, he moved his arms over and immediately pulled them back. By the time he realised that no one was beside him, it was already near daybreak.

******

Also, another missing part is this. On the next day, Hai went out with Lulu but left her midway, saying that he wants to visit his mum and keep her company. Meanwhile, Aunty Zou (the breakfast stall lady) came over to prepare a sumptuous Mid-Autumn dinner and was surprised that Hai would not be coming. During dinner, LuoYin's grandma asked where Hai was. And when LuoYin sent mooncakes to his great-uncle, his great-uncle mentioned Hai as the silly guy.

7. Ch. 54, first part: In the freezing Mid-Autumn night.

Spoiler

LuoYin was just about to lock up the door. And the novel writes:

"Don't lock the door."

Suddenly, a face appeared through the door gap. Bai LuoYin froze on the spot.

Gu Hai came out of nowhere. Upon seeing Bai LuoYin, he went to hug him without a second thought.

Bai LuoYin knew that Gu Hai had been travelling about from the smell on his body. His heart was beating fast, which made Bai LuoYin's heart-rate go faster too.

Hugging Bai LuoYin, Gu Hai was brimmed with emotions inside. Having visited his mum's grave earlier, Gu Hai's feelings were greatly suppressed. On the way here, he kept running, fearing that Bai LuoYin would have locked the door and he would not be able to see Bai LuoYin. At this moment, only this place and only this person could make him feel that he's not alone.

After much silence, Bai LuoYin said, "I thought you are dead outside!"

Gu Hai let out a sigh and said, "It feels so good to hear you say that."

Bai LuoYin thought about the old and new 'debts' that Gu Hai owed him. How could he give Gu Hai an easy time? Seeing Gu Hai hugging him like a dead log and being unable to push him away, Bai LuoYin gave him a punch without any reservations. That pushed Gu Hai a metre away.

"Get far away from here! Don't come back here to disturb my sleep after enjoying yourself outside!"

Gu Hai was in so much pain that he couldn't breathe regularly. Seeing that Bai LuoYin was going to close the door, he forced himself between the gap and stared at Bai LuoYin. He said, "I'm not going anywhere tonight. I'm staying here."

"You want to stay here?" Bai LuoYin disapprovingly said, "Give me money and I'll consider letting you sleep in the pigsty."

Gu Hai immediately became happy from his words of anger. With a little strength, he got through the door and rubbed the back of Bai LuoYin's head. Using a tone of pleasing a kid, Gu Hai said, "Enough. It's enough. Stop throwing tantrum. I'm wrong, okay? I should not have left without informing you, causing you miss me and not be able to sleep at such late hours."

Bai LuoYin pushed Gu Hai's hand way with some of his hair got pulled out. And he said, "Can you not be so disgusting? Who the heck is waiting for you?!"

"Then why are you not locking the door yet? I remember you locked the door at 9 when I was here two days ago."

Bai LuoYin got pissed over his boiling point. He raised his leg up. Gu Hai stepped forward without any concern, and gave him a good hug so tightly without any space for movement.

"Yin zi, could you stop fooling around? I just came from my mum's grave. I'm a mess inside. Could you let me win just this once?"

Finally, Bai LuoYin's freezing body warmed up gradually, under his soft mellow voice.

After entering the house, Gu Hai put a box on the table.

"I bought mooncake for you."

8. Ch. 54, second part: Right before the chat about Hai's family background.

Spoiler

On the bed, LuoYin lay flat on his tummy while Hai was lying sideways. Hai was touching LuoYin's back on the areas not covered by the singlet. And the novel writes:

Bai LuoYin turned his head around, showing his half-opened eyes. He looked relaxed and calm.

Gu Hai's breathing lagged and his hands shifted upwards unknowingly.

Bai LuoYin grabbed his hand as if he knew what he was going to do.

"Do you know why I scolded you today?"

Okay. Judgment time has come. Gu Hai knew this incident would not pass so easily.

"Because I didn't inform you and went missing for two days?"

Bai LuoYin opened his eyes fully like flowers blooming quietly in the night.

"When you were down, you didn't choose to come here."

A simple sentence like this sent a tsunami of emotions inside Gu Hai. He didn't know that Bai LuoYin had been quietly caring for him, just like the feelings he had for Bai LuoYin. Perhaps it only takes a mere eye contact for one to see the deepest corner of the other's heart. Perhaps it takes only a smile to affect one's emotions for a day... It is as if this kind of mutual understanding is God-given. Regardless of the duration, once it ignites, it is already intense like fire.

After calming his emotions with much efforts, Gu Hai said, "I am afraid that my issues will affect your emotions."

"This is the main reason for scolding you today," Bai LuoYin frowned his eyebrows and hit his hand lightly against the bedsheet, "You don't see me as your brother at all. Let's be strangers then!"

Seeing Bai LuoYin's look of unjust, Gu Hai's eyes lit up. He realised that, when Bai LuoYin shows his true emotions, every one of his expressions is so very mesmerising.

"You are thinking too much. This is not me treating you like a stranger."

"So what's this?"

What Gu Hai wanted to say was, "How can I bear to make you worry with me?!" But, this kind of words are melodramatic. How could he say it? He was afraid that, if he really were to say it, that old clock would fall and hit him once more.

"Don't ask anymore. I'll tell you everything in the future. Is that okay?"

Bai LuoYin is not the kind of person who holds a grudge. So, after hearing what Gu Hai said, he didn't say a word, which meant consent.

Both guys stayed silent for a while. Suddenly, Gu Hai felt that he could come clean with Bai LuoYin about his family background.

******

Novel comparisons for Addicted Web Series, Season 1 [Complete]

Episodes:  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  |  14  |  15    

******

List of official channels:

YouTube Addicted Official YouTube China Huace (Investor)

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fritzgerald said:

i just read the wattpad translation for chap 53-55 excerpt by lovelythingslovely and this really melted my heart:

BLY: "Do you know why I chided you today?"

Alright. The interrogation has finally began.  Gu Hai knew this matter won't be put to rest so easily.

GH: "Because I didn't tell you that I was going out these two days?"

BLY opened his eyes.  they were like a dreary flower blooming silent in the night.

BLY: "You didn't choose to come to me when you're down."  AAaaawwww......

Just a simple sentence, yet in Gu Hai's heart, it stirred a sea of sensation.  It had never crossed his mind that Bai Luo Yin cared for him silently, just like how he was feeling for him.  

Why is this not in the series?!! It would be so perfect! :tears::tears:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maaaaan, if all this was in the series it would be awesome. I can go well with just the novel anyway... If it was translated u.u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EP.9 Trailer: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3815024/

Lulu discovers that Hai's handphone is working fine and trashes his phone. Hai raises his voice and says that LuoYin repaired it. Lulu gets mad at Hai for she had trashed many phones before. Lulu ran away and LuoYin wants him to find her.

Hai said, "Yin zi, you know, I am only willing to listen to you alone. Do you really want me to find her?" :w00t:

LuoYin pushes him to go.

******

Current Episode: 8. 

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support! :D:D:D

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

EP.9 Trailer: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3815024/

Lulu discovers that Hai's handphone is working fine and trashes his phone. Hai raises his voice and says that LuoYin repaired it. Lulu gets mad at Hai for she had trashed many phones before. Lulu ran away and LuoYin wants him to find her.

Hai said, "Yin zi, you know, I am only willing to listen to you alone. Do you really want me to find her?" :w00t:

LuoYin pushes him to go.

******

Current Episode: 8. 

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support! :D:D:D

 

OMG....dump her already >_> and steal LY's heart >_>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support! :D:D:D

Although I watch and get the series more often on Youtube, but I always watch the original version on 搜狐 Sohu . I have two handsets with different o/s platform and I use both of them to watch & click the Like button - with hoping to increase the Like number. Is that counted as support? :)

If only I can read Chinese I would like to register also as one of fan in that webpage, unfortunately it's very difficult for me how to proceed that even after I've used the web browser features to translate the webpage into English.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hate that scene .. i wanted that LU LU to be hit by a car ahaha .. his i mean she is the great wall of china with our couple :) ..

 

im so EVIL :P ..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
23 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Aaaww Weizhou.  I kinda don't like him smoking. He smoked in one of the BTS clips while getting interviewed. Sigh. I hope he quits smoking soon. It's so harmful for his health...

 

In real life, I really despise smokers... but I always find artist/idols/my bias who smokes kinda hot. :sweatingbullets:

22 hours ago, adamyul said:

One of my favourite scenes thus far is in ep5 when GH rides to LY the morning after LY got drunk. When LY asks why GH can't look ahead instead of aside to talk to him GH responds "It's because in front is not as good looking as aside"

That's so bloody adorable:wub::wub: It's like a sly compliment without making it that obvious

 

YES YES THIS!!! Guhai is such a damn smooth talker!!!

 

22 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Raw Ep.8 is currently out on the following channels except QQ. Please increase the viewership on the official channels to support the series. The schedule is every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday midnight (GMT+8, I suppose).

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Note: This list is incomplete.

Please show them support! :):):)

 

I also watch the original one! I repeated a lot for each episode. Watching raws on original, youtube because it's faster when I'm on the train, many kind of subs :sweatingbullets: hahahaha

I'll try to add the links to the first page!

MORE SPOILERS FROM ME AFTER THIS :D

Cannot wait to share with you people!!! Hahaha.

@alvinboi Thanks for the comparison! I hope you don't mind me putting the link to your comparison post on the front page!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2016 at 10:38 PM, skeletonworks said:

My Chinese friend who's been reading the novel up to their adult days told me.... major spoiler...

 

Hidden Content

 

See... Their love suffers tremendous obstacles and the fact that they live happily ever after in the end totally makes their love the epitome of boys love. Is there any English BL novel out there as outstanding and funny and witty as Heroin??? I'd like to try to read it...

>>OMG, I must cry a lot watching this scene. GH must be sorrowful believing his lover is dead T_T

23 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Anyway, my friend told me, she read somewhere in the forum that our OTP was made to sleep together on the same bed after they met and during the shooting period. This is so they can get along quickly, build up chemistry and don't look awkward with each other in the series. And it works!!! I mean they just met at the end of last November and they shot the series in the spans of 23 days... I was actually surprised at how good their acting are and also how natural they're with each other! This is the secret..... hmm... hahahaha...

>> truly a good idea to put them together in the same bed! Their chemistry are so natural like they've known each other so long. Now JY is addicted to touch WZ lol

23 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Aaaww Weizhou.  I kinda don't like him smoking. He smoked in one of the BTS clips while getting interviewed. Sigh. I hope he quits smoking soon. It's so harmful for his health...

>> I don't like him smoking too!! I kinda think him smoking during recording video is impolite.  

 

@alvinboi I don't know how to thank you for novel comparison and translating! It means a lot. GH and LY think of each other more deeply than we saw in series. That's so touching. May I take screenshot of your translation or translate it into Thai for other Thai audiences?


"When you are down, you didn't choose to come here."

>> Why was GH down? What was the matters? as I know, Lulu came for him, they spent nights together but I can't find what makes him down. Why he suddenly went to his mom's grave?  BTW, the scene he ran to meet LY is touching. GH really wants LY when he's down. That's why he went to LY house!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks

So yeah I managed to dig more spoilers from my friend B) This is what we talked about during lunch. Talking about Guhai & Luoyin's sex life HAHAHAHAHA. Last time I brought some very gloomy spoiler, this time it's some smexy spoilers :w00t:

SMEXY SPOILER

This spoiler is written as it is (based on what my friend told me) and so the emotions between Guhai & Louyin might not have conveyed properly.

Spoiler

Someone told me that Guhai kidnapped Luoyin twice. This spoiler I'm gonna tell you, my friend don't remember which kidnapping incident. She said they were too many hahaha Anyway...

Luoyin's ex-girlfriend is back and wants Luoyin back. This ex-gf staged a sex assault and blamed Guhai for it in order to make Luoyin hate Guhai and come back to her. So Luoyin and Guhai ends up fighting a lot because of this misunderstanding. Guhai even thought that Luoyin wants to go back to his ex-gf, which furthers the misunderstanding. Even though Guhai told her that Luoyin and him are together but she doesn't want to believe! So Guhai kidnapped Luoyin and err... raped him... hard/rough.. LOL... My friend said the novel is very graphic kyaaaaa~~~~~ In front of Luoyin's ex-gf to prove to her that Luoyin is his! LY begs for GH to stop because he's hurting but GH wouldn't (or was it the time LY is doing GH.. can't really remember because I was over the moon when she told me about this scene!). It was such a hardcore scene my friend told me... And because of this, Luoyin got badly hurt (from the sex I know hahahahaha) and he was even hospitalised!!!!! Guhai felt bad about it... Luoyin also tried to avoid making out/physical contact with GH because of this.. 

Anyway, GH felt very guilty and allows LY to top him HAHAHAAHA. LY also did him roughly and the next day GH ends up lying on the bed only, not able to walk properly hahahahahaha. GH has been known to be a very healthy guy, never get sick. Remember the PE class? He's pretty athletic.. So it came as shocking that GH is sick and not able to move. My friend told me this is a very funny scene but if you're not laughing, then probably it's because I'm very bad at telling stories hahaha. So his friends visited him. His dad is worried about him and even get a family doctor to do a body check up on him. Even his dad's subordinates also visit him ROFL.

Anyway.. After this incident... GH starts to read some "books"... I think it's because both of them are kinda straight and err not knowing much about how to properly have *anal intercourse... So after he read the book, they make out and this time LY is enjoying it so much :w00t: HAHAHAHAHAHA Gosh... I wish I can read the novel in English... like seriously!!! Because we have zero chance of seeing it on series anyway.. My friend told me after that, GH is mostly top.. But my friend has only read up until they met again after the separation.. So we don't know... But Lovelythings hinted that they are a lot of flip flopping.. So err hahahaha...

I'll stop here first... We talked a lot about this GH & LY but I can't remember all right now. This smexy scene is on top of my head right now hahahahaha

 

 

Suddenly I'm feeling very hot... Or was it because the flu that I'm having now? kekekeke

19 hours ago, JTanis said:

"When you are down, you didn't choose to come here."

>> Why was GH down? What was the matters? as I know, Lulu came for him, they spent nights together but I can't find what makes him down. Why he suddenly went to his mom's grave?  BTW, the scene he ran to meet LY is touching. GH really wants LY when he's down. That's why he went to LY house!

 

I think the mooncake festival is the anniversary of his mum's death. I'll let @alvinboi confirm this. If not, I'll ask my friend to clarify this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

So yeah I managed to dig more spoilers from my friend B) This is what we talked about during lunch. Talking about Guhai & Luoyin's sex life HAHAHAHAHA. Last time I brought some very gloomy spoiler, this time it's some smexy spoilers :w00t:

SMEXY SPOILER

Hidden Content

 

Suddenly I'm feeling very hot... Or was it because the flu that I'm having now? kekekeke

 

I think the mooncake festival is the anniversary of his mum's death. I'll let @alvinboi confirm this. If not, I'll ask my friend to clarify this.


I'm not exactly 100% happy with this kind of thing. Well, the incident with LY's ex and what they do. I mean, smex is okay but..... it might be the term you used however, that's slightly disturbing/unfortunate they did that. Consent means a lot. I thought I read in the BTS/Teaser subs that GH bottoms first. Hmmm, strange. Anyways, I wish the novel was translated in English and I know someone is trying to do it now however..... they are only on chapter 2. :S
Either way it's kind of disheartening to find out these series of events rather than encouraging. :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, bamburn04 said:


I'm not exactly 100% happy with this kind of thing. Well, the incident with LY's ex and what they do. I mean, smex is okay but..... it might be the term you used however, that's slightly disturbing/unfortunate they did that. Consent means a lot. I thought I read in the BTS/Teaser subs that GH bottoms first. Hmmm, strange. Anyways, I wish the novel was translated in English and I know someone is trying to do it now however..... they are only on chapter 2. :S
Either way it's kind of disheartening to find out these series of events rather than encouraging. :S

 

Maybe I should rephrase it to "force himself onto him"? I understand that some people might find it disturbing... and maybe the novel describes it in a different way but I'm only using the word my friend told me :sweatingbullets: She knows better because she's the one who read it. I'll clarify with her tomorrow.. Anyway, this kind of act is discouraging but it's just a fantasy. You don't have to worry because this scene will totally not be in the series.

GH top first.. Then he felt guilty, so he lets LY top him..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

 

Maybe I should rephrase it to "force himself onto him"? I understand that some people might find it disturbing... and maybe the novel describes it in a different way but I'm only using the word my friend told me :sweatingbullets: She knows better because she's the one who read it. I'll clarify with her tomorrow.. Anyway, this kind of act is discouraging but it's just a fantasy. You don't have to worry because this scene will totally not be in the series.

GH top first.. Then he felt guilty, so he lets LY top him..


Either way is bad. No should mean no. I think you even said LY becomes distant from him for a while and for a way to reconcile, GH offers himself. These chain of events or way how things plan out don't fix that sort of problem. I know it's a fantasy however, I don't even think it fits well with GH's character from what I've been reading here about how sweet he is to LY. Then doing it in front of LY's ex while it seems LY is actively saying he doesn't like it. Sends off a red flag for me. Even if maybe if they were by themselves in private, it might fly a little but they do it infront of someone? :S

When I say about GH being bottom first I mean from a rehearsal/BTS while talking to the writer/director saying GH will be the first to bottom.

mBOPbhw.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi Thanks for the comparison! I hope you don't mind me putting the link to your comparison post on the front page!

Yeap. No problem. :)

1 hour ago, JTanis said:

@alvinboi I don't know how to thank you for novel comparison and translating! It means a lot. GH and LY think of each other more deeply than we saw in series. That's so touching. May I take screenshot of your translation or translate it into Thai for other Thai audiences?

"When you are down, you didn't choose to come here."

>> Why was GH down? What was the matters? as I know, Lulu came for him, they spent nights together but I can't find what makes him down. Why he suddenly went to his mom's grave?  BTW, the scene he ran to meet LY is touching. GH really wants LY when he's down. That's why he went to LY house!

Hmmm. Sharing the link would be better, I guess. Also, translating from Chinese to Thai would definitely be better too.

"When you are down, you didn't choose to come here."- I went back to read it again to see if I missed something. I thought LY had known about GH going to meet GH's stepmum, Jiang Yuan. But, there wasn't anything like that in the novel.

In my opinion, I think LY said that because GH has been staying over at his place several times, GH had never shared his worries with him before and lastly GH didn't return to class after leaving school in the day. So, I guess GH became worried for his buddy and felt that he must have been feeling down after attending to his matter outside. Aawww.. LY is so thoughtful towards GH. :tears:

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

So yeah I managed to dig more spoilers from my friend B) This is what we talked about during lunch. Talking about Guhai & Luoyin's sex life HAHAHAHAHA. Last time I brought some very gloomy spoiler, this time it's some smexy spoilers :w00t:

SMEXY SPOILER

Suddenly I'm feeling very hot... Or was it because the flu that I'm having now? kekekeke

 

I think the mooncake festival is the anniversary of his mum's death. I'll let @alvinboi confirm this. If not, I'll ask my friend to clarify this.

I am banning myself from reading this smexy spoiler and the major spoiler earlier. I just can't bring myself to read them. LOL. I want to read them very much. P.s. It's about forced sex? No, just no. Like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. T^T I don't want to know this. #livingindenial

Hmmmm. GH didn't mention that it's his mum's anniversary. I think it's the meaning of family reunion. To GH, his mum is always a part of his family and so he went to visit her grave at a time when every family get together.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...