Quantcast

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

edit: auntie @sohocomo, I guess the scar on ZZ's right knee is a scratch? He did not hit his knee on something but he fell down and his knee was scraped by the floor. I have similar wound marks on my knee. So, I guess @charlie10's theory is plausible: ZZ practiced skateboarding without knee protectors, he fell down and scraped his knees.

12 minutes ago, bearology said:

Unless it's an old bruise that starts to heal then the middle will be lighter?

Where's your sense of delulu?? :rolleyes:

Fine, fine...he fell...on purpose...to get attention...to have someone pick him up...clean his scrapes...healing kisses...:P

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, ryokise said:

DengChao (Jingyu's idol) is at <big fish and begonia> premiere event too, he told the fans there "i know who you guys are waiting for" http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5c287befb652e709f5a3f7666ce64732 :D

fancam cr: 黄景瑜和许魏洲的胃药

Is it this video? I thought I was crazy. Me: "is that JY's idol????" What is he doing at ZZ's premiere :w00t:  I hope ZZ will take a selfie with him, then upload to WB to make someone jealous :lol:

Spoiler

@sohocomo maybe a FF will help to bring my delulu sense back auntie? :D

• Like 17

ZZ - I still don't know what is this photoshoot/advert? for... :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr [娱乐圈社长]

CmsElNzUEAE7GMS.jpg

CmsEmJUUIAAbbFw.jpg

CmsE1IFVYAAbmRA.jpg

CmsE2OAUMAEnG6U.jpg

CmsFNpqVUAAeE2X.jpg

CmsFOn8VIAAmXF-.jpg

• Like 16

ZZ [160706] Big fish and begonia premiere

Cr :out慢小怪兽

Spoiler

CmsGVLkUMAA_M3-.jpg

CmsGWK-UEAEN1wy.jpg

CmsGW_bVUAAv5o2.jpg

Cr:timmy and johnny

Spoiler

CmsHRLUUkAQGCbt.jpg

CmsHRv-VYAA9N9r.jpg

CmsHSRcVUAAYppN.jpgCmsIEccVYAIasVW.jpg

JY Arrival - Shanghai Intl airport [160706]

Cr:Dazzling_Johnny

Spoiler

CmsGsXiVIAA8Mck.jpg

CmsGwdpUkAQmFsp.jpg

CmsGz3MUcAAgh1s.jpg

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Where's your sense of delulu?? :rolleyes:

Fine, fine...he fell...on purpose...to get attention...to have someone pick him up...clean his scrapes...healing kisses...:P

Ooooh! I can totally see that scenario happening in my delulu mind xD

11 minutes ago, bearology said:

Is it this video? I thought I was crazy. Me: "is that JY's idol????" What is he doing at ZZ's premiere :w00t:  I hope ZZ will take a selfie with him, then upload to WB to make someone jealous :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

@sohocomo maybe a FF will help to bring my delulu sense back auntie? :D

Nah. The better option is, Deng Chao uploaded his selfie with ZZ. If that happens, I am sure a certain whale is going to be torn apart. Should he be jealous to his idol or to his kittenmeow? Maybe he'd just like the post instead... :phew:

• Like 22

2 hours ago, KKmegan said:

Looking at ZZ' photos, I forget how tall these two boys are among mere mortals (read: me).  I will barely touch their shoulders at five feet 2 (I'm a midget).  I am a little overly excited just to see them appear at the same time and both wearing black. Surely this is not healthy... hahaha. Both look like they are in a good mood, well ZZ is alway sunny, but the other one can get gloomy at airports. Glad to see them looking cheery. 

maybe the sometime-gloomy-at-airports one got "some" from the always-sunny one last night! obviously, the former stayed at the latter's place last night and didn't have time to go home and change clothes before going to the airport today! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Ooooh! I can totally see that scenario happening in my delulu mind xD

Nah. The better option is, Deng Chao uploaded his selfie with ZZ. If that happens, I am sure a certain whale is going to be torn apart. Should he be jealous to his idol or to his kittenmeow? Maybe he'd just like the post instead... :phew:

I like your idea. If DC upload selfie with ZZ and certain whale like the post.... I cannot imagine the fans reaction

• Like 11

ZZ holding (well for me any kind of look-alike whale is a whale now :sweatingbullets:) JINGYU plushie. 

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CmsKT1IUkAEoinL.jpgCmsKT1HUIAAbJ0T.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

• Like 20

15 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

ZZ [160706] Big fish and begonia premiere

Cr :out慢小怪兽

Reveal hidden contents

CmsGVLkUMAA_M3-.jpg

CmsGWK-UEAEN1wy.jpg

CmsGW_bVUAAv5o2.jpg

Cr:timmy and johnny

Reveal hidden contents

CmsHRLUUkAQGCbt.jpg

CmsHRv-VYAA9N9r.jpg

CmsHSRcVUAAYppN.jpgCmsIEccVYAIasVW.jpg

JY at Airport [160706] Arrived

Cr:Dazzling_Johnny

Reveal hidden contents

CmsGsXiVIAA8Mck.jpg

CmsGwdpUkAQmFsp.jpg

CmsGz3MUcAAgh1s.jpg

Both using black outfit n so handsome.

Wae I'm so proud that zz is taller than others? lol

And that girl mc, again??? :sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

I like your idea. If DC upload selfie with ZZ and certain whale like.... I cannot imagine the fans reaction

Omo it will be so awesome.

I hope DC really upload it #praysohard

Btw, there is one of Thai dancer of zz who post this in his ig

Spoiler

Fans speculate that he want to seduce zz :P 

although i prefer d thai bodyguard lmao #justkidding

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

I like your idea. If DC upload selfie with ZZ and certain whale like the post.... I cannot imagine the fans reaction

Fans in China are hoping that DC will do so for the same reason!

On another note:

This fan (海若有因za) changed the lyrics of a popular song to fit the story of YZ, and made a MV

In essence, it is singing about how sad it is that they cannot even be seen together.

• Like 12

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr JH_TX

CmsKEHeUcAIeyNR.jpg

Did they just online WB? 

Spoiler

Cr Vans98

CmsL077UkAABnj7.jpg

My delulu. JY landed and online "He's not online" "He's still not online" "Kitten, where are you??? Today you don't care if I have landed safely??".. ZZ online "Sorry, I've been busy playing with JingYu...I mean the plush toy" :lol:

Edit: ZZ

Spoiler

Cr [先看]

CmsO0m6UcAEd9mN.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add photo
  • Like 17

To all who post ZZ photos, thank you!!. After all the stress at work, his face is the medicine to me. His smile, his expression no matter how small is enough to put a smile on my face and cheer my mode instantly. I think is true to most of his fans too. Every time seeing him is refreshing, he emits sun shine. I wish he will have all the luck and happiness on whatever he does and give him strength to be successful in the world of showbiz.  

• Like 23

(going to ramble randomly since it's so quiet last few days and I really am not used to it)

Da.Hai premier - SO PRETTY!!! How can someone so manly-looking wearing all black like that look so pretty? How is that possible? That 6sec voice-over, :wub: SO CUTE!!! Who are you calling to come? (did I get it right? :sweatingbullets:) A whale?

Cf(?) photoshoot - again, SO PRETTY!!! Even with bruises. I really don't know but if the bruises aren't from/because of the phoshoot, wouldn't the staff hide them with makeup or something?

Spoiler

Is it because I see him as the uke that he looks pretty whenever I see him? Would I see Yu as pretty if he was the uke one? I squealed every time I saw how pretty he is, and I never done that with my previous couple's uke (he's pretty too but he ranks 3rd to me within his 'pretty' group members). 

Beijing airport - Too handsome for my peasant eyes. Did you bring the skateboard with you to prevent a bb kitten from practicing by himself when you are away? Need those bruises to heal first? You really look so handsome and happy today tho you will be away from him. Whether something good happened before you left or something is waiting for you in Shanghai? I miss seeing you guys together so much!

• Like 16

Jy arrive safely at Shanghai and still hold his skateboard tightly.

I think the skateboard is from zz, that's why he show it to the world. Don't u guys think so? :phew:

It's so weird to bring skateboard by himself when he has assistant hahaha #delulutoomuch

• Like 14

2 hours ago, narakeiko said:

He looks so tall (something that I forget when a certain whale is standing beside him)

Spoiler

Both of them tall, handsome , kind in their one way, some time I think this is the main cause of their hardships,
a lot of people can't accept that such beautifull beings are together , love each other while there lots of women alone........selfish and envious people, but they are two stars with blinding brilliance, especially if they are together.(sorry for my bad writing in English)

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

Jy arrive safely at Shanghai and still hold his skateboard tightly.

I think the skateboard is from zz, that's why he show it to the world. Don't u guys think so? :phew:

It's so weird to bring skateboard by himself when he has assistant hahaha #delulutoomuch

I quickly skimmed through my Instagram feed and caught a glimpse of a photo showing JY dearly holding on to his skateboard while Liu Zheng can be seen carrying JY's black bag that he frequently use on flights. Obviously JY was very eager to show off his skateboard hinting to us how ZZ got those blemishes!

• Like 18

ZZ

Cr :YoosuWithTimmy

Spoiler

CmsYKIVUcAAY3Ws.jpg

Cr:顾海的小奶音

Spoiler

CmsXMC7VIAAt568.jpgCmsXMC7UkAI-Lpr.jpg

CmsXMC8UIAA07nV.jpg

CmsXMGEUEAAhH4n.jpg

Cr :KSOFIA

Spoiler